Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Mbecker
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

First I would like to say I’ve worked a fishing boat to pay for my Pinball machines and I have to sell one of two. I need advice. They are both incredible and Pristine I can’t figure it out. Alice cooper nightmare castle or dialed in. All opinions are much appreciated.

#2 4 years ago

Edit: sorry, thought you were asking advice which one to BUY. I would say sell the Alice for high price if you can, someone might jump on it! There's plenty of used DI's....

#3 4 years ago

I would keep ACNC for a few reasons. Lower production numbers than DI makes its a nice collecters piece. Its challenging and fun to play if you don't mind the tight shots. Code is getting better and better. I personally enjoy adult themes over family friendly and thats something you may want to consider as well.

#4 4 years ago

ACNC is WAY more fun to play. DI is a good try but misses in a lot of areas. Owned both. ACNC is a keeper for me

#5 4 years ago

Acnc is a snooze. Dialed in is Awesome. But its all personal opinion. Check your audits and see which ones gets more play. Or fold em both up and see which one you crave to play more

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Acnc is a snooze. Dialed in is Awesome. But its all personal opinion. Check your audits and see which ones gets more play. Or fold em both up and see which one you crave to play more

While I wouldn’t call it a snooze I do like your ideas

#7 4 years ago

Keep ACNC.

#8 4 years ago

I say dump both. I have played both and feel there are so many better games out there. If I were to choose only one, I would say dump DI. ACNC is more limited and because of that it will hold its value better......besides, they are still updating the code. Soon Dialed Ins will be flooding the market.

#9 4 years ago

If you really can't decide, list both at high end market prices and keep the one that doesn't sell.

#10 4 years ago

I say keep both and sell something else in your house.

#11 4 years ago

Theme, art, features, modes on DI are so bad for me. Waste of a decent layout. ACNC way more desirable to me.

#12 4 years ago

Thank you all for the help. Still torn

#13 4 years ago

Im with thedarknight77 I would dump them both. Get a WPC title and an older solid state.

#14 4 years ago

Lol you need to start a poll - it’s practically split 50/50 — you need to decide for yourself which you enjoy more you can’t depend on pinsiders to tell you which is more fun.

I just got off my best game on DI after several months of owning and was thinking you know this could almost be the only game in my collection and I’d still be happy. So much replayability. Haven’t touched my other games since I got DI sadly. There’s a few little issues I have with it but when you get a killer game going it’s Cccrazy! Lol (for the record I generally prefer more adult themes but DI is an excellent package.

That said — Alice has been fun the few times I’ve been able to play. There’s prob a lot more pinsiders that have played DI a LOT more so opinion might be skewed because of that, I dunno. I just think DI is a pretty damn good value packagewise.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-or-jersey?hl=sandeep and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.