michaelmeyersultramanpic (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1625333107289 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1625333186302 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Detroit_rock_city_ver1 (resized).jpg
Brainscan (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider calfdemon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 2 years ago

Its not my #1 theme (Evil Dead/Army of Darkness is), but I am excited to see the playfield and gameplay. Might pick one up and sell SS. Keep it until the next one comes! I've loved every Spooky I've played and own 2. So I have faith they have a great game.

1 week later
#114 2 years ago
Quoted from pldubya43:

I have yet to own a Spooky Manufactured product, but highly interested in Halloween.
Thoughts on their products and craftsmanship?

Ive got ACNC and R&M. Both are very solid machines and well built. There were a few adjustments needed out of the box on R&M but plays very well. ACNC played well out of the box and has been rock solid for 2 years now. And if something does go wrong, Spooky has the BEST customer service in the industry, hands down. So nothing to worry about there...

#116 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

How Many of both titles are being made?

1250 Halloween and 500 Ultraman

1 week later
#173 2 years ago
Quoted from TiltingT:

For everyone that is in on a Halloween, I came across this ornament/figure on Blackkingskull.com .. you can send in a picture and put your head in Michael's hand, I thought it may make a cool edition to your game when ya get it and pretty reasonably priced.. what do you all think?
[quoted image]

While it is definitely cool and I could see it as a nice keychain from the coin door, I am pretty sure you will be receiving a flat, 2D image similar to a pinball plastic. It says ornament, but I do not believe that is going to be a 3D figure. I guess once someone orders they can confirm, but for $19, you are not going to get a 3D figure with a custom head. It is going to be a flat printed cutout with a photo in place of the stock head. That is my guess.

Again, still cool, but if you had plans to use that on the playfield somewhere, you may be disappointed unless you are good with a flat figure.

#175 2 years ago
Quoted from TiltingT:

I'm not sure, I'm going to order one to find out, worse comes to worse it can sit on a shelf

Still cool either way. I went to the site and the ornaments are photoshopped pictures in the "rear view mirror" displays. But if you go to their Keychain areas, the items are photographed while being held in a hand. Every one of those are printed on flat plastic (just like pinball plastics). So pretty sure that is their product. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but just use that to help judge where you may use it.

I am thinking of getting the Michael keychain that has half of his face with the knife and the other half says "trick or treat". I think that will make a good coin door hanger. Curious to see look and scale of what you end up ordering though! Also curious to see how they implement the personal face!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, KY
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider calfdemon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-hes-coming-to-your-home-?tu=calfdemon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.