michaelmeyersultramanpic (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1625333107289 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1625333186302 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Detroit_rock_city_ver1 (resized).jpg
Brainscan (resized).jpg
There are 204 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Is there supposed to be game play video soon?

Nope.

#152 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Could be their JJP Pirates moment.

Did JJP even ship 1750 Pirates?

I know they shipped 0 Pirates that I wanted, because they were stupid enough to show off an awesome feature that they couldn't get to be reliable and then took out the biggest novelty of the game...

#153 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I know they shipped 0 Pirates that I wanted, because they were stupid enough to show off an awesome feature that they couldn't get to be reliable and then took out the biggest novelty of the game...

Now you have me curious. What was that? I played one on Friday..... I think I need it in my collection.

#154 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

The general consensus is they made 1000 POTC. 200 CE, 600 LE and 200 SE was the breakdown, if I recall correctly.

#155 2 years ago

Where did you hear we are not getting any game play video?

#156 2 years ago

My god man...could have read any of the 109 recent posts about this first haha.

Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Is there supposed to be game play video soon?

#157 2 years ago

Maybe I don't want to waste my time reading 109 posts.

#158 2 years ago

Spooky stated last week that the gameplay reveal would be coming “soon”. I’m guessing within the next week or two. Will be interesting to see it in action.

#159 2 years ago

Spooky was on K-Man’s podcast today. Gameplay video ‘hopefully’ by the end of the month. Jack Danger likely to stream after that.

The issue is with the license holder which has approval over everything. They’re likely using this time to build code as well. I don’t blame them for delaying gameplay video if the code isn’t ready.

#160 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Spooky was on K-Man’s podcast today. Gameplay video ‘hopefully’ by the end of the month. Jack Danger likely to stream after that.
The issue is with the license holder which has approval over everything. They’re likely using this time to build code as well. I don’t blame them for delaying gameplay video if the code isn’t ready.

They just had the games at a horror convention all weekend. Guessing no licensing issues there.

#161 2 years ago

Sometimes if you need information you must read. Simple facts no one can deny.

Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Maybe I don't want to waste my time reading 109 posts.

#162 2 years ago

If your not Spooky or someone who knows something to add, then mind your own business. I was told game play video soon, that's why I thought it was coming soon.

#163 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Where did you hear we are not getting any game play video?

There is no set date that I have heard.

#164 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

They just had the games at a horror convention all weekend. Guessing no licensing issues there.

From what I can see from walkthroughs there is only an Alice Cooper and a table of merch. I’m too obsessed with this damn game
Halloween trailer on the tv.

93CB7756-8E90-4855-9E02-C4DAF071C3B3 (resized).png93CB7756-8E90-4855-9E02-C4DAF071C3B3 (resized).png
#165 2 years ago

No Halloween there

#166 2 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

No Halloween there

Well, boo. They touted that recently. Guess that got a no go from someone.

#167 2 years ago

I Think this will be a nice touch displayed next to the machine. Serves as a nice placeholder for now.

B6A61650-9753-46FF-B19E-86C87544BA8E (resized).jpegB6A61650-9753-46FF-B19E-86C87544BA8E (resized).jpeg
#168 2 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

No Halloween there

Why take it?

They have none left to sell.

Funny - I got a message the other day from a guy organising some pinball machines for a pop culture event. He said I should advertise Spooky Pinball there. I said “why? I haven’t got anything to sell!” Lol

rd

#169 2 years ago

Cranky...yes, gameplay video. Soon.

Also....

*you’re as in ( you are )

Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

If your not Spooky or someone who knows something to add, then mind your own business. I was told game play video soon, that's why I thought it was coming soon.

#170 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Now you have me curious. What was that? I played one on Friday..... I think I need it in my collection.

Triple spinning rings in the middle of the playfield that were supposed to align with mystery rewards as well as be a difficulty factor. They could move in independent directions. When I played it at TPF, I had the ball literally zig-zag straight down the middle becuase the outer two rings were spinning one direction and the inner one the other direction. It was bonkers, and the most surprised I'd been by a game since Tron's disc. But, they pulled it because they couldn't make it reliable, and put the single disc in there instead. Boring. Now it's just a multiball smash-fesh like Hobbit.

#171 2 years ago

For everyone that is in on a Halloween, I came across this ornament/figure on Blackkingskull.com .. you can send in a picture and put your head in Michael's hand, I thought it may make a cool edition to your game when ya get it and pretty reasonably priced.. what do you all think?

Screenshot_20210719-083220_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210719-083220_Chrome (resized).jpg
#172 2 years ago
Quoted from TiltingT:

You can send in a picture (of yourself) and get your head put in Michael's hand.

Or even better - send in a picture of your ex-wife or your mother-in-law . . . or a pic of Jpop.

#173 2 years ago
Quoted from TiltingT:

For everyone that is in on a Halloween, I came across this ornament/figure on Blackkingskull.com .. you can send in a picture and put your head in Michael's hand, I thought it may make a cool edition to your game when ya get it and pretty reasonably priced.. what do you all think?
[quoted image]

While it is definitely cool and I could see it as a nice keychain from the coin door, I am pretty sure you will be receiving a flat, 2D image similar to a pinball plastic. It says ornament, but I do not believe that is going to be a 3D figure. I guess once someone orders they can confirm, but for $19, you are not going to get a 3D figure with a custom head. It is going to be a flat printed cutout with a photo in place of the stock head. That is my guess.

Again, still cool, but if you had plans to use that on the playfield somewhere, you may be disappointed unless you are good with a flat figure.

#174 2 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

While it is definitely cool and I could see it as a nice keychain from the coin door, I am pretty sure you will be receiving a flat, 2D image similar to a pinball plastic. It says ornament, but I do not believe that is going to be a 3D figure. I guess once someone orders they can confirm, but for $19, you are not going to get a 3D figure with a custom head. It is going to be a flat printed cutout with a photo in place of the stock head. That is my guess.
Again, still cool, but if you had plans to use that on the playfield somewhere, you may be disappointed unless you are good with a flat figure.

I'm not sure, I'm going to order one to find out, worse comes to worse it can sit on a shelf

#175 2 years ago
Quoted from TiltingT:

I'm not sure, I'm going to order one to find out, worse comes to worse it can sit on a shelf

Still cool either way. I went to the site and the ornaments are photoshopped pictures in the "rear view mirror" displays. But if you go to their Keychain areas, the items are photographed while being held in a hand. Every one of those are printed on flat plastic (just like pinball plastics). So pretty sure that is their product. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but just use that to help judge where you may use it.

I am thinking of getting the Michael keychain that has half of his face with the knife and the other half says "trick or treat". I think that will make a good coin door hanger. Curious to see look and scale of what you end up ordering though! Also curious to see how they implement the personal face!

#176 2 years ago

The general consensus is they made 1000 POTC. 200 CE, 600 LE and 200 SE was the breakdown, if I recall correctly.

Close. It was 200 CE, 650 LE and 150 SE.

I really don't think this game will be the next Pirates, but anything could happen. I do love Spooky's enthusiasm and that they brave the trenches and interact directly with pinside. And of course, I love their passion for all things horror. I could probably talk to them about movies for hours, but I'm sure they have better things to do! I like that this is a whole new design team, because I think that a lot of the best games in recent years have been from new designers. I just know I have to have one, and while I'd like to see more, it's as good as mine regardless.

#177 2 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Still cool either way. I went to the site and the ornaments are photoshopped pictures in the "rear view mirror" displays. But if you go to their Keychain areas, the items are photographed while being held in a hand. Every one of those are printed on flat plastic (just like pinball plastics). So pretty sure that is their product. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but just use that to help judge were you may use it.
I am thinking of getting the Michael keychain that has half of his face with the knife and the other half says "trick or treat". I think that will make a good coin door hanger. Curious to see look and scale of what you end up ordering though! Also curious to see how they implement the personal face!

Yeah just finding what it actually is and seeing it in person is worth the $20 , I have spent that on allot less

#178 2 years ago

I think we should just calm down andet these guys do what they do. This stuff takes time to get right. Just relax if you have your machine ordered and curse yourself if you didn't get one. Or better yet just stab yourself.

#179 2 years ago

I don’t need a play video and won’t watch one. I prefer to open it up and experience it directly. Pinball translates terribly to video, always has.

Remember when manufacturers didn’t do any of the preview flicks? Crappy B/W promo vids was it.

Pf design looks killer! Pun fucking intended.

Horror theme? Yes please and thank you.

#180 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I don’t need a play video and won’t watch one. I prefer to open it up and experience it directly. Pinball translates terribly to video, always has.
Remember when manufacturers didn’t do any of the preview flicks? Crappy B/W promo vids was it.

Some of those b/w promo vids are great. They give you pretty much the whole rules of the game in 8 minutes or less.

#181 2 years ago

Does anyone have the VPX table? I'm getting it in a few weeks and was wondering what you think? I like the call outs. "Hey jerk, speed kills." I hope spooky does the samr with the sound clips.

SmartSelect_20210719-220931_Chrome (resized).jpgSmartSelect_20210719-220931_Chrome (resized).jpg
#182 2 years ago

Some of those b/w promo vids are great. They give you pretty much the whole rules of the game in 8 minutes or less.

I bought my Hurricane based solely on the promo video. I was not disappointed.

#183 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

And BAM!!.....spot on!! Can't wait for him to come to my home!!

#184 2 years ago

I thought Bug/Squirrel was going to tell use what our place in line was? My Invoice was 11801, would be nice to know soon so we can prepare to buy/sell other games. Game will be Excellent!!! 7 Billion people on this planet- only 1250 Halloween pinball machines!!!

#185 2 years ago

They will as soon as they can. 1,750 sold in 2 hours makes for a mountain of work. Order changes, payment issues, and tons of emails are probably in play. I’m anxious as well, but as they say - good things come to those who wait. Hopefully in the next week or so. Just glad I locked one down.

#186 2 years ago

Distributors have to get their order #’s to Spooky first so they can sort out the 50 spooky 50 distrib alternating order numbers. Takes time...and...all of the games are not sold atm so that’s prob another reason we don’t have order #’s yet

Quoted from MJK-911:

I thought Bug/Squirrel was going to tell use what our place in line was? My Invoice was 11801, would be nice to know soon so we can prepare to buy/sell other games. Game will be Excellent!!! 7 Billion people on this planet- only 1250 Halloween pinball machines!!!

#187 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

And BAM!!.....spot on!! Can't wait for him to come to my home!!

Same here. Not super super picky on pins and this is a horror fans dream. Carpenter is my favorite director too. Never thought I'd drop 9k on a pin without hesitation. If it's a turd I'll own a pretty one lol

#188 2 years ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Agh - me too! I know they are super busy and I'm just being impatient, but I'm dying to know where my place is on the order list, and when I need to decide on what has to go to make room! Ah I guess it will happen when it happens...

#189 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Agh - me too! I know they are super busy and I'm just being impatient, but I'm dying to know where my place is on the order list, and when I need to decide on what has to go to make room! Ah I guess it will happen when it happens...

Don’t panic if you ordered a CE it will be made with all other CE’s(only) coming to Aust. Once build schedule is done we will have a better idea when they are planning to do ours. Our numbers will be mixed up so some will be made early and some late. From shipping to clearance takes over 6 weeks! Don’t expect them anytime soon.

Your number will be available well in advance of this. As per above other than knowing your game number it will not help you work out delivery date. FYI I have my UKR # but not Halloween, so they are coming soon just got to hang in there a bit longer...this is the fun part, trust me!

#190 2 years ago

Why does GAP have a listing for Halloween that indicates they are a Spooky distributor when Spooky's own information indicates they are not?

#191 2 years ago

Why does GAP have a listing for Halloween that indicates they are a Spooky distributor when Spooky's own information indicates they are not?

Maybe Spooky didn’t update their site possibly??

#192 2 years ago

From what i hear still some distributors with games available.

Anyone know when the first batch will ship?

If i see game play video soon i might try to snag a CE for route if it’s still available from distributors. If game play video is this week it may work out if later I’m sure they will be long gone.

#193 2 years ago

At this point nobody knows anything, I’m sure in the next couple weeks we will get gameplay video and game numbers and then I’m sure it will probably be at least one to two months (if not more) before games start shipping.

Quoted from V8haha:

Anyone know when the first batch will ship?
If i see game play video soon i might try to snag a CE for route if it’s still available from distributors. If game play video is this week it may work out if later I’m sure they will be long gone.

#194 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Maybe Spooky didn’t update their site possibly??

No worries. Was just curious.

#195 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

It seems more like they all do, from the posts that keep going up. I am wondering if any of the distros have actually sold out of their allotment at this point.

#196 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Either way, super pumped. So happy Spooky picked Halloween.

Pump and dump?

#197 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Pump and dump?

Machine - Pre-order Spot

Halloween #456 (Collectors Edition)

New!
Featured!

Pre-order/reservation for a game “Selling pre order spot #456. Collectors edition.

$3k to me, you get my spot and cover the rest (6995k).

From experience (as I bought a pre order from someone for TnA) - you will...”

1 hour ago

Pittsburgh, PA

3,000 (Firm)

delt31

Shocker, after seeing how he treats people on here and hearing how he spoke on menys pinball show I’m not surprised.

#198 2 years ago

NM wrong thread.

#199 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Pump and dump?

Yup...and not to mention it’s just an average spot # that someone would be paying all that extra money for...what a joke.

#200 2 years ago

The later numbers will be better machines with all the kinks ironed out and will arrive with more developed code. Games after the 300 mark are more desirable imo. I think a lot of RaM owners may agree. Patience pays off here. Also, these spots will be flipped. We know this... It’s just the nature of the market, capitalism and supply and demand.

Quoted from wrb1977:

Yup...and not to mention it’s just an average spot # that someone would be paying all that extra money for...what a joke.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 49.99
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 204 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-hes-coming-to-your-home-/page/4?hl=capn12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.