(Topic ID: 296256)

Spooky HALLOWEEN hype thread. Babysitters welcome.

By coasterguy

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,090 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

utramanpinplastic (resized).png
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0425 (resized).JPG
IMG_0426 (resized).JPG
IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
20220928_203503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220512_182215 (resized).jpg
true level (resized).png
20220215_183140 (resized).jpg
20220214_203712 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220215_010617367 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220207_174230157 (resized).jpg
C6475CC4-E878-472F-9A3B-DDF806FA4F44 (resized).jpeg
C91EC225-85D7-42B7-A84A-019E59ABF9CF (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220209_222110.jpg
IMG_20220209_222153.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teamup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#571 2 years ago
Quoted from nexfx:

Thats so sweet I am 11360

Quoted from BWT67:

11386 for me!

Quoted from John-Floyd:

Rumor has it they started at around order # 11300 - you are definitely in the first weeks batch after the VIP 50 ship. Well done! I'm around 30 after you.

11351 here but I'm in on a BSE so I figure it really doesn't matter for me..lol

1 week later
#831 2 years ago

BSE Order#11351
Game# 1097
Spooky direct.

#955 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Yeah! Let’s go! Finally someone else with a BSE. All these CE fat cats are gonna be so jealous when they see the real LE.

BSE#1097 in da house!

#1129 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Just because someone has a different opinion doesn’t make them wrong. Ultraman and Halloween are the same game layout wise, but right now the theme is integrated and translates better to pinball in Ultraman right now more than Halloween. Again just my opinion and not fact.
I hope I am wrong because I have skin in the game because I preordered a Halloween CE. Right now Ultraman impressed me more. If Halloween impressed congrats, still doesn’t change my first impression of the game.
I hope I am proven wrong because I can admit when I am wrong unlike many who can’t. Impressions can change and I hope mine does also. It’s called being objective. I have NOT written Halloween off, just not initially impressed.
Ultraman impressed thus far and I am NOT a fan of the show at all, but it’s like Godzilla and I love Godzilla. So that does effect much first impression of the the game a bit. But I try not to wear fan boy glasses while drinking kool aide.
Again this is a first impression. I wasn’t thrilled with EHOH when I played with early code, and now I own it and love it.

But you saw zero game play and a bunch of jumbled/ Shakey video footage from the Blair witch project and you considered that a first impression? I'm so confused??

#1140 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It’s a terrible video. The UM footage people are cheering, guy is playing well...got multiball. Big fun. The Halloween vid brother man didn’t even know how the start the f’n thing haha. HWN will prove to be the superior game, I’m sure of it.

The Start button?? Never heard of her

#1300 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

All eyes on Deadflip for the proper gameplay reveal. I wonder how many Halloween pre-order spots will be up for sale soon after?
That bizarre layout still has me scratching my head.

This bizarre layout is the same as the awesome looking UM machine that you where raving about three pages ago buddy, just incase you didn't know
How about you just start your own page on how HWN sucks instead of being a buzz killing troll on a page where people are actually excited for the theme and game. Thanks

#1305 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Agreed.
I would just like to say SLAMT1LT is a standup guy and well-respected in the VP community (made many of my favorite og and remake tables), very thankful for his contributions to pinball.
Without him and others in the VP world I likely wouldn't own a single pinball machine.

Well for those of us that don't know him personally and just going off his highly critical post on here, we just see a negative Nancy or for 2021, being a (karen) Haha.
I guess everyone is entitled to their own premature opinion based on assumptions.

#1309 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Not a fan of novelty upper playfields, but thought the pass through looks fun. I also really dig the hedges and having to complete them for multi-ball. Something different than a standard target bank used on most games. Michael popping out of hedges was one of the coolest features I have seen and another reason I pulled the trigger. Really getting jazzed for this one and looking forward to the unique and different layout. Definitely not cutting any cookies on this one! It literally looks KILLER to me!

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"cdb8c972d1e7b5e59e4cf24d8f30e2163afd334f-1628167439-1800"};
//]]>

You are spont on as why I also want HWN, including the theme which I believe is personal preference whether or not it translates to pinbalI IMO. love fun campy games like UM also, spooky did great providing two options to please fans of both titles!

#1348 2 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

Pinball Talk episode 3: Halloween Pinball, i dont like the music, sorry guys...

Isn't it one of the main melodies of the movie/theme of the pinball machine in which you are reviewing..smdh
You said you weren't a big fan of the Halloween movies and this review definitely suggests he's never watched the movie.

#1474 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Quite possibly the most underwhelming lcd display for a pinball in recent times... even for a spooky. The led strips look like a mod my 10 yr old would glue on. And this thing sold out. Wow.

It's day one code! Calm down..lol
BTW you're 10 yr old sounds dope

#1495 2 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Overall I thought the sound package was great. Didnt hear any PJ Soles callouts? Bug said there is a ton more ready to add for clips, animations, callouts, etc so totally not worried. They also talked about putting a dimmer setting in for the LED strips in code.
Dream theme for me and I think Spooky hit it out of the park!

Agree 100%

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teamup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-babysitters-welcome?tu=teamup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.