(Topic ID: 296256)

Spooky HALLOWEEN hype thread. Babysitters welcome.

By coasterguy

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,090 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

utramanpinplastic (resized).png
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0425 (resized).JPG
IMG_0426 (resized).JPG
IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
20220928_203503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220512_182215 (resized).jpg
true level (resized).png
20220215_183140 (resized).jpg
20220214_203712 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220215_010617367 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220207_174230157 (resized).jpg
C6475CC4-E878-472F-9A3B-DDF806FA4F44 (resized).jpeg
C91EC225-85D7-42B7-A84A-019E59ABF9CF (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220209_222110.jpg
IMG_20220209_222153.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkashani.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1488 2 years ago

My thoughts exact! Can’t wait!

Quoted from pinmister:

It looks like it plays great and has a great layout. Jaime Lee on film snipet-oh yea, and the LED's really pop! Whack a mole Michael-get him! Just noticed huge knife on right side-super creepy and I am lovin it. Love the music-piano and keyboard combo make for a tense hurry up sound-perfect for the theme. Can't wait to check out the patent pending 'Butt Pretzel'.
I have goosebumps-so stoked for this one!

#1576 2 years ago

Allot of people bout both spots and are selling off keeping UM or vice versa. 4/1250 = .32% for sale, hardly a dent. It will be a great game.

2 weeks later
#2088 2 years ago

If a person with a lower number than 602 CE wants to swap, please contact me. Thanks

#2149 2 years ago

I want to move up in an even swap for a CE from Pinball Star. I am #602 any takers?

#2293 2 years ago

Thank you so much for keeping the dream alive. #602 CE cant come quick enough!

Quoted from dnapac:

Here’s another video. I got closeups of the playfield to show wear after 100+ games…I know, nothing in the grand scope of things, but someone asked how it was holding up. As far as dimpling, there is a little on the big pumpkin by the 3 drop targets as this is where you’d get most air balls, but there is a deflector there. The dimpling is extremely light and minor. I started a game to get the GI and you can hear loomis call outs to start the game. The LED strips seem bright, but I like them. I think they are having a setting to turn them down if you want. This is a pin best played in a dark room…really helps the whole horror ambience, so a nice lighted field
is a must. Oh, and for those worried this an early code (if you have an early spot)…it is, but far from half baked. Actually, it plays like it’s fairly polished.

2 weeks later
#2626 2 years ago

I hope they address the insert on the multiball. Not a deal breaker for me, but kind of sloppy on their part. The game looks great and I am sure this rush if sales will be equally met with people seeking out the game in time. It is refreshingly different.

#2777 2 years ago

How many movie clips did Jurassic park have? Isn’t it a high ranking pinball? Take that chili pill posted above and let things play out.

#2782 2 years ago

Is this the man bun thread?

#2784 2 years ago

Your right

blockquote cite="#6508300">Don't be so defensive. I see no problem with people voicing their concerns in a civilized manner.

#2825 2 years ago

Just saw this on Facebook and bought it. Why do you need to drill a hole? To accommodate the knife?

Quoted from dnapac:

I found this on Etsy. I thought the topper looked fine, but thought I’d see how this looked. It’s made out of wood, so could be painted. I just drilled a hole in it and mounted it to the metal plate with Velcro.

#3037 2 years ago

I'm super excited.

#3100 2 years ago

I feel so…..skipped over

blockquote cite="#6522875">Halloween #666 is officially home. Can't wait to unbox this and get some plays in tonight!!
[quoted image]

#3111 2 years ago

I am now 141 from nitro. From 602 from pinball star.

Quoted from brerspidur:

I still haven't heard anything about 52, I hope they aren't holding to their statement that you would be contacted for butter option 3 weeks prior to build
Here is the most recent tracking sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qmdtDvuk62JFZw37fpdjzsIlL39_C04ODX8jIrNOc/edit?usp=drivesdk

#3296 2 years ago

That said, maybe this is not the game for you. Must suck having to watch the flipper areas.

blockquote cite="#6530902">After I got used to the ball being served to both flippers, and was playing decently, I’d still lose 1/2 ball per game due to not noticing. Spooky should make ball staging their top priority and assign one person full time. The reason flipper feeds are a problem is that you don’t want to lose balls at the flippers from not noticing them until it is too late to flip. It is out of sight, out of mind. If ball scoop kicks out on top of a playfield, a player easily sees it from the moment of release until it arrives at flipper and the ball travels from one to three feet to arrive at the flipper. With Halloween when you see the ball appear, it has two inches to travel before it is on the flipper.
I’ve found I HAVE to constantly watch the flipper area with one eye. That leaves my bad eye for playing the game, watching the ball and looking at the lcd. When I should be concentrating on rules, shots needed and handling the ball, I must now add watch for ball rolling past bottom flippers at random times to the list. That is asking too much of player if it requires him to change the way he plays every other modern pin. Maybe some people are better picking up on other cues like the flashers and sounds to let them know a ball is being released and to look down to flipper areas, but I find current feeding pattern to be problematic and annoying and requiring of ball staging to resolve it. The sooner this happens, the better.

#3392 2 years ago

Where did you get that Pingulp?

Quoted from Rapzilch:

Just updated the code and my Pingulp
Life is good
[quoted image]

#3470 2 years ago

Is there a number where the new playfields will have the extended insert?

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

With the customer games starting to land here soon I will be switching over to the club thread only! Can't keep up with 4 threads lol

I did in fact make the change to extend the insert. With inventory it will take awhile to kick in but it has been adjusted. Just hope everybody can be cool about this so we can continue to improve during builds.

#3472 2 years ago

Same here was good either way.

blockquote cite="#6535829">Was just gonna ask the same. I’m 78’, glad they addressed it and hope it’s corrected on mine but it never was a deal breaker for me.

#3477 2 years ago

Which thread is that?

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

With the customer games starting to land here soon I will be switching over to the club thread only! Can't keep up with 4 threads lol

I did in fact make the change to extend the insert. With inventory it will take awhile to kick in but it has been adjusted. Just hope everybody can be cool about this so we can continue to improve during builds.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 210.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkashani.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-babysitters-welcome?tu=jkashani and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.