(Topic ID: 296256)

Spooky HALLOWEEN hype thread. Babysitters welcome.

By coasterguy

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,090 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

utramanpinplastic (resized).png
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0425 (resized).JPG
IMG_0426 (resized).JPG
IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
20220928_203503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220512_182215 (resized).jpg
true level (resized).png
20220215_183140 (resized).jpg
20220214_203712 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220215_010617367 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220207_174230157 (resized).jpg
C6475CC4-E878-472F-9A3B-DDF806FA4F44 (resized).jpeg
C91EC225-85D7-42B7-A84A-019E59ABF9CF (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220209_222110.jpg
IMG_20220209_222153.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider icyjones.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#334 2 years ago

Do we have any confirmation that Butter can be added to the Spooky Pinball website orders and how so? I will email them, but wanted to at least wait until tomorrow. Figure they are still sorting through the chaos.

#340 2 years ago

Right on. Figured as much. Thanks everyone for the replies.

#362 2 years ago

Does Spooky allow pick ups from their factory? I figured it would be a much longer drive from Louisville, but only about 8 hours. Could make a cool long weekend road trip for when the time comes.

#371 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

I heard the SE also doesn't have the knive by the shooter lane. Is that true?

Yep, that is the extra toy that is mentioned.

2 weeks later
#762 2 years ago

Got my email directly from Spooky. Number 58! Pumped.

#868 2 years ago

If I were to pick mine up from Benton, and then drive back to KY 8 hrs, what is the best way to transport a NIB machine? I have a pick up, a minivan, and also a trailer.

#870 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinman502:

I’ve always just used a minivan

So the box fits in the back? I guess ultimately I could just email Spooky for the dimensions.

#876 2 years ago

Great moving tips everyone. Want to be prepared.

#986 2 years ago

Does anyone have any idea (maybe from past game purchases from Spooky), if they would sell me an extra back glass. I am feeling greedy and would like one with Halloween on it, and also the one that will come with my CE. Would also be cool to get the extra signed at conventions and such.

#989 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I want one too. Can't run Halloween with the topper because of my low ceiling so I wanted to purchase the alternate backglass.

Being an earlier produced machine, I will be sure to ask when they contact me before it goes on the line. I will for sure report back. I thought I saw a Rick and Morty unboxing on youtube that came with an extra one that was signed by the spooky crew.

#1057 2 years ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Is HWN still being brought to the Flashback Horror Convention that opens today in Chicago? Anyone heading up there to check it out?

I have been to Flashback once and it was great. I flirted with the idea of trying to get there this weekend, but ultimately too far a drive from KY without more planning/days off.

#1115 2 years ago

A big positive of that Halloween video is that those two guys are huge fans of and experts on the film. Sean Clark is a manager/booking agent that gets a lot of the actors to these conventions, including Jamie Leigh Curtis in the couple she has done. So the fact that they are stoked and impressed is a good sign for theming, etc...

#1122 2 years ago

Another relevant Sean Clark video with The Shape himself.....

#1124 2 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

Tommy Lee Wallace is the man! Directed Halloween 3, Tim Curry's IT

Oh yeah! And just to clarify. I was meaning The Shape's mask before. I have never had one, but might need to get one to display around the new pin.

#1285 2 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

We need a jack-o-lantern emoji. That would work.

Bah, tried to respond with said jack o lantern emoji, only to find Pinside doesn't show it. Grumble.

1 week later
#1693 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Quick question - Will the stern HD glass fit a spooky pin? I'm assuming it will, but want to make sure. Gotta say I'm Kinda disappointed that the CE doesn't come with a form of HD glass...

Where would you get it?

#1840 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

It's a little heavy and stressful but damn would this be killer in the soundtrack. Takes about 18 seconds to really get rolling.

One of the best decisions made about these new movies is keeping Carpenter involved for the scores.

1 week later
#2104 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Id like the shooter plate to be a knife block. Nice walnut cored wood and the plunger would be pulling the blade from it. Looks cool to me regardless.

This is a great idea!

#2209 2 years ago

Just want to chip in that I am proudly uncircumcised!
So take that. I guess that makes me love the topper even more!

#2211 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Would you settle for your newborn boy to be uncircumcised??

#2214 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Ya'll are some weird mother......I swear to god.
How did we end up here?

Some one complained about the topper not looking finished. Then that one user made a false equivalent that it is like taking home your son from the hospital uncircumcised. So I made a jokey, but also true statement about myself. And now we are here.

And yes, that is me in all those videos your love.

#2219 2 years ago

What is that black under the eyes and mouth of the armor? Plastic or something?

#2315 2 years ago

I am planning on driving to get it and I am like 8 hours away myself.

3 weeks later
#2961 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

I don't understand. They said weeks ago they were building 30 a week. But they are not even going to be at 50 until a couple more weeks? If they were at 0 built now they should be past that in a couple more weeks.

They want to hit 30 a week. They are currently ramping up. Plus making sure quality control is up to snuff on the initial machines. I am 58, and was hoping to be contacted by now, but it is what it is. No sweat. Playing my America's Most Haunted (my recently purchased first pin) until ol Halloween can show up.

#3000 2 years ago
Quoted from cartman5579:

I have #180 CE and will need to transfer it, what’s the correct process for doing that. Gonna end up not being financially ready anytime soon to follow through. But I don’t want to just sell the spot and assume spooky will transfer to new owner without knowing that ahead of time.

Email Spooky?

#3108 2 years ago

Early 50's haven't been contacted yet. That's all I know. I am 58. Biding my time. Can't wait to hopefully plan a trip up there to grab it.

#3188 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

52 got my email from spooky this morning

Same! Number 58. Bombarded Squirrel with questions as well. I apologized for that....haha.

#3236 2 years ago

I decided to go with that sweet butter. I only have two Pins and the artwork will be on full display. Hopefully won't regret it aka I will need to put the fear of God into my 4 and 6 year old about not scratching it.

#3501 2 years ago
Quoted from pldubya43:

Any update on where they are in the production line?

They have contacted up to about 78 or 80

#3548 2 years ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Just received invoice #54 !

Creeping towards 58.

#3650 2 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I absolutely hated michael putting masks on people he killed and arranging them into set-pieces. It was bafflingly stupid. Also, "oh he's at the back door" "oh now he's at the back door". $^%# off, I've seen Michael's speed, he can't and won't do that.

Michael's death tableaux are pretty well established in the older movies. Taking the tombstone head and placing it in the bed, etc...
Also, teleporting has been around for the stalking slasher icons for a bit too...
I thought Halloween Kills was great fun, but I don't let the newer movies lessen my enjoyment of the originals, so even the bad ones don't bother me much.

1 week later
#3744 2 years ago

Don't fear the reaper is an amazing song. However, with the mood of the pin at this point, I am not sure where it would fit. It really isn't a "Kitchen Sink" type of thing they are going for, but just the tension scary side of the movie.

Maybe I am wrong though.

#3770 2 years ago

I have been playing mine and having a blast!

3 weeks later
#3817 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

Has anyone run across a short happening in your game? My game keeps rebooting. AJ and I are both scratching our heads as to what’s going on. He’s going to send some replacement parts as they come in. Thought I’d just check in to see if anyone else has been having a reboot issue.

Happened to me once, but directly from boot. Just cycled a second time. Never when playing, and only the one time. I think I finally have my game pretty much tweaked to where it needs to be. Just need to confirm with any new code that some of the drop target issues (minor) are physical or software oriented.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 49.99
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nipomo, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, KY
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 210.00
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider icyjones.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-babysitters-welcome?tu=icyjones and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.