(Topic ID: 296256)

Spooky HALLOWEEN hype thread. Babysitters welcome.

By coasterguy

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,090 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

utramanpinplastic (resized).png
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0425 (resized).JPG
IMG_0426 (resized).JPG
IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
20220928_203503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220512_182215 (resized).jpg
true level (resized).png
20220215_183140 (resized).jpg
20220214_203712 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220215_010617367 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220207_174230157 (resized).jpg
C6475CC4-E878-472F-9A3B-DDF806FA4F44 (resized).jpeg
C91EC225-85D7-42B7-A84A-019E59ABF9CF (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220209_222110.jpg
IMG_20220209_222153.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#348 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Congrats Mark!
I went with UMCE. I had given up on it and was going to wait this one out but then I received a notification that my order actually went through! I am near the back of the pack though.

Still ahead of me......and believe me I was lined up the second the word Ultraman came across my screen. I'm just paying a "poor tax" lol

#353 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I still can't believe you are selling (sold?) your Iron Man!
I just sold mine recently too. I think you and I have owned that pin longer than just about anyone I know. I think Rarehero still owns his.

What?

I've owned Iron Man for about 2 months, bro.

I never intended to keep it long term, I bought it because I missed playing Iron Man, and I wanted to try to get to DOD MB (pfft lol). I'm doing some fixes to it that honestly needed to have been done by prior owner before I sell it though....replacing hammered magnet cores, adding magnet protectors, putting in the shooter lane protector (arguable if it matters at this point but it'll stop it from degrading further), and plan to sell it for what I have in it, zero profit for me. Loss if you consider my time to fix this stuff.

Plus, I found out a location near me has one that I can effectively play for free anyways, long as I want to drive 20 minutes to get over there.

#400 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Well hell, who did I mix you up with then??

I mean...I've played a TON of Iron Man...I practically might as well have owned it. We had a IMVE on location for one of our local leagues for a VERY long time before we lost that location. Hell, at the new location that has it, I got 2 shots off finishing Jericho the other day.

#439 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Family mode for Halloween is buy an Ultraman

You mean the show where monsters rip each others' arms off and are FREQUENTLY decapitated?

1 week later
#690 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

HELL YAH I just won a CE Halloween/Ultraman machine in the raffle!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm should I do Ultraman so that I have both?

Enjoy my 90 bucks, ya lucky bastard. Congrats. I'll be over here planning out my budget for the next year. Sigh.

#753 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Joe's having a hard time counting it up over two weeks later. WTF
I guess his multiple email blasts for "friends of Joe" confused him.
Kingpin or Nitro next time.

It's hardly just him.

I haven't heard of anyone getting a number from Pinball Classics at all (who I used). Not paranoid about it or anything, but I'm willing to bet he's probably the smallest distro out of the bunch, so might be getting numbers last...who knows. It's not worth bugging out over at this point.

#892 2 years ago

Yeah, apparently I should just start flipping preorders. Everyone treats me like I'm an asshole anyways. Might as well get some money off it. Seems easy enough, with people buying preorders before distros are even sold out.

#898 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Lol, pretty sure Frax wouldn't do that.

You're right. I'm too much of a decent human being for my own good.

#1023 2 years ago

Hey, fellow PC customers! Doesn't seem to be a ton of us, but I'm happy to support Rob.

#1081 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I know Jersey Jack was around behind when I asked but fuck it I did, I ask if there were any issues like JJP were experiencing.

High five for that one lol..

#1133 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Btw - Hilarious that someone said Ultraman looks better than Halloween. It’s literally the same game.

Shrek and Family Guy.

'Nuff said.

#1234 2 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I considered shooting some vid with my iPhone at Allentown but didn’t want to hear the complaints from all the usual suspects.
I also would have needed a designated player to film with serious skill. One ball games were the final nail in the coffin.

I'm just saying if anyone needs me to be the player for a video at TPF, just ask. I'll be more than happy to provide that service.

#1280 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

FOS - Festival Of Samhain
LTG : )

#1389 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

This cat must be the most downvoted guy in pinside history.

Funny, I thought that was me. You mean this guy singlehandedly dethroned me as the most reviled person on pinside in one video? Damn!

Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Ok show us your tits, how’s that gonna work in a pinball game?

Lots of lost balls, that's how.

#1419 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

How do I cast twitch to my big screen Roku?
My phone won't do it, really want to see in in 65", not 4"

Use the app.

*edit* Roost wasn't wrong either, I'm just saying if you're using a phone to cast, the app works.

#1512 2 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I haven't watched the stream but if you are playing for points and the rules, shrub 1.2.3, asylum 1.2.3, house 1.2.3, I'm not expecting flow but accurate aim and shooting. Not a Steve Ritchie type of game.

Part of the issue here is that Jack is not a true flow player. Very few people truly are, especially at the high end, because it's generally considered to be a harder style of playing than trapping up and taking controlled shots. Get someone like Robert Gagno on these games and it's going to look very different, I think...not that most people are able to play flow at that level, but if you want to see the true flow potential of a game....

I generally consider myself more of a flow player for most games, and I don't anticipate having any issues with that. I'll probably trap up to make the far right and left bottom shots but other than that...looks like I'm going to be able to flip this thing willy nilly as I see fit without a lot of trapping up.

Should be interesting to see how they handle the ball staging once they get it implemented with no way to automatically populate the lifters.

One thing I'm curious about is why that center ramp feed to the left wireform return seems to be a little slow, and as Law said, rejects. I'm not sure if the diverter up there is slowing it down in some way.

#1608 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

If Halloween sinks, both games will sink. We're all on this crazy train together, like it or not.

I agree with the overall sentiment that it's stupid to turn this into another dick waving thing, but this is just not historically correct.

Just look at Family Guy vs. Shrek. One is substantially more desirable than the other. Thank god that neither of these games compared to the other is the turd of art and sound that Shrek is to Family Guy. They look to be at different completion of code and integration of assets, but that's about all anyone can say at this point.

#1647 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

but you're not really hearing them bash HWN either

Some of us like both themes just fine, despite only having the money to buy one game or the other. I think it's bonkers how different these games feel already, atmospherically, with the same layout.

Quoted from Jediturtle:

but polar opposite in theme, atmosphere, and "feel"

Exactly that. Honestly, if I was picking a game for a tournament between the two, I'd pick Halloween easy choice. Let's get some extra pressure and tension provided by the game going.

Quoted from Cheeks:

That said, when Spooky made the recent comment, I assume this had to do with qualifying playfields versus re-engineering access from 1 to 2. I would welcome being wrong!

I took it the same way. Like future added modes will have more chances to open up the 2nd playfield.

#1649 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I like the motion comic/graphic novel style

Hm, that's an interesting take. It didn't really occur to me that's what they could've been going for. Usually fast action in stuff like that isn't really parsed out to quick moving frames like that (at least in my experience) so it kind of eluded me. But now that you mention it........yeah. If that's what they're going for in the animation style, then that car scene makes a lot more sense if it isn't a placeholder. It may have just seemed out of place without seeing more stuff like that in the game. I need to go back and re-watch that half of the stream again.

#1657 2 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Check out the animations in Alice Cooper. Similar motion and they turned out great.

To be honest, I haven't seen any video on ACNC at *all*. I was at TPF when it was there, but the line to play it was so ridiculously long I just went and did other things.

#1670 2 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

I think it would be cool to add either the sound of Michael Myers breathing (from end of movie when they are showing different locations in the movie), or wind and rustling leaves, to fill some of the sound landscape without the repetitive themes or music. Doesn't have to be all the time, but would be unique and give it a creepy vibe IMO.

Just don't be Weapon X.

#1720 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Stern's Mando LE was $9199.

Clench up your buttholes, if Kaneda is right Godzilla LE is going to be 10k....or more.

Quoted from John-Floyd:

lighted speakers

Do recent Stern LE's not come with that? I was at a local guy's house this other week that had like the last 5 LE's and they all had really nice lit speakers. I thought they had to be factory, but maybe I was wrong?

#1722 2 years ago

Stern LEs come with a colorful plastic ring around the upgraded Kenwoods, but no lights.

Good to know. I'm gonna have to ask that guy what kit he's using then. They were *SUPER* nice looking. Very smooth.

#1781 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Why can’t other editions of the games, BSE and standards, be built at the same time? If you have an order and your ## in line just build it.

LMFAO...

I got one thing to say to every downvote this post gets:

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#1827 2 years ago

The real question is why do all three of the CE Halloween for sale on Market right now have almost the *exact same text*, but yet is from 3 different users. The BSE that's for sale is different, so I'm pretty sure it's not a "Pinside thing"....but it does make me wonder. I'm sure it's just a total coincidence that all of these three accounts have under 20 posts, as well......right?
wut (resized).pngwut (resized).png

#1830 2 years ago
Quoted from Otto110:

Flippers or just lazy copy and paste people. Probably the latter

If that's the case then why be arsed to change literally one character? From and 8 to a 6? Or vice versa? You're really going to bother for 20 dollars when you couldn't even CHANGE THE NUMBER OF THE GAME??? THE FIRST TWO BOTH SAY THE SAME GAME NUMBER.

#1834 2 years ago
Quoted from Otto110:

You’re right Frax
I didn’t notice the game numbers. I don’t use emojis, but that hand up, I’m not buying this bullshit one is great.

I wish I had it on my phone's built in keyboard. I'd use it all...the...time.

#1959 2 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

there is a dead space under an upper playfield and nothing else would work like drop targets etc.

Zaccaria: "Hold my beer."

#2013 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Pretty much a perfect list.
I’m a NO on all that stuff too.
rd

That's a lie. We know you're made of money, Dave. You flew over here and bought a hearse and a bunch of games and shipped it all back.

#2016 2 years ago

Honest question, because I'm not really familiar with Spooky's prior games...

What is the point of all of those twisted cables? Seems like a pain in the butt to work with or replace when it will eventually be needed. Is that due to the RGB lighting...and I'm assuming they're twisted to reduce the chance of signal interference? Some RGB specs use 3 wires, some use 4 (ARGB). I might have to design a sleeving kit for those. It appears to be ARGB, looks like 4 wires on the LED boards.

Also, knowing these are prototypes/sample type games, is this typically how wiring looks on the Spooky games? The top half (bottom half of the playfield technically) looks passable, but WOW that's a mega rat's nest down by the board. I'm not going to lie....it looks kinda like the back side of my Lian Li PC case where it's all hidden. I'm terrible with cable management, but the idea of that many wires all over the place has me wondering if we can't come up with a better solution. Maybe some kind of 3d printed wire routing bracket. Looks like there's more than enough space to mount something down there. I'm sure they've got things routed in such a way it's unlikely to snag in mechs or be an issue, this is just my visual OCD.

Also...someone's gotta say it...nice chin diapers.

#2018 2 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

They did not use wire looms (twisting) on past games.
They did use 3d printed posts to zip-tie wires to.
I suspect it has more to do with clean up rather than attenuation and EMF interference.
What we are seeing is the difference between traditional GI versus individually addressable RGB LEDs for every single lighting element.
Lots more wires.

Right, yeah. The PC's I built for my wife and myself last year have ARGB fans.... 4 wires for LEDs and 3 wires for the fan power. It's pretty insane what the hidden part of my case looks like. The O11 Dynamic XL's we're using have *9* RGB fans when you include the ones on the AIO water cooling, so it's a mess of connectors and daisy chains in the back of our cases. It's a lot of bloody wires.

#2021 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

I saw them say somewhere these were the "prototypes". So maybe the wire management will be different on the production units?

Probably, that's why I specifically pointed that out. I'm more curious than anything. As long as nothing gets snagged up on mechs, anything is "fixable" in my book. Whether that's aftermarket or not doesn't make a whit of difference to me.

#2031 2 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Are those wires twisted to help with interference?

That's what I was asking above. I think it's just to keep them orderly without having to sleeve them based on what someone else said in response. That way you don't have 4 separate loose wires going to every connection point for the LEDs.

#2032 2 years ago

6 balls for play, 1 for staging in left side lifter.

#2040 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Wasn't it already confirmed in an interview that one of the wizard modes was locking a ball into each of the 7 physical ball locks?

Sorry, I'm an idiot then. I thought it was 6. I'll take 7 though.

Not correct. There is no staged ball.

At this time. Bug said they were working on trying to code it so that it will stage one in the left lifter.

Quoted from Lostcause:

electrical interference

Yes, that's what I was meaning on that.

#2046 2 years ago

So you admit you were incorrect.
I don’t think players are going to want the ball coming out any faster. The blocked view/ball coming out of nowhere is already a learning curve.

*shrug*

If you get hard by saying I'm incorrect, then sure, I'm incorrect. It's a shade of grey, not black or white.

It's not feasible to stage balls during a multiball...the code would be WAY too complicated, and not worth the effort.

#2048 2 years ago

You’re incorrect, but what do I know. [quoted image]

Yes, by all means, please continue your dick waving (which you proved is the only thing you're actually interested in by posting that pic) on technicalities. I'm sure this will age about as well as all the "everything is FINE" Predator/Alien/Heighway/Zidware/Lebowski/Deeproot posts.

#2051 2 years ago

They sell prototypes right off the show floor?

Probably one of the "friends and family" deals, or won one of the charity lottery drawings. I can't be arsed to go look it up, and I'm sure he'll be happy to brag about it either way.

#2075 2 years ago
Quoted from Aeolus7:

Oh wow. It’s an actual hearse. I just assumed you guys were talking about an obscure Zaccaria title.

Maybe someone can do a Farfalla re-theme....

#2203 2 years ago

What in the hell is Skooter Pinball?

#2213 2 years ago

Ya'll are some weird mother......I swear to god.

How did we end up here?

#2279 2 years ago

I gotta admit I'm jealous that Ultraman isn't getting these videos yet lol. I know it'll be coming, but really enjoying these vids in the meanwhile.

#2288 2 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

I have to work to achieve Destroy the Ring

.......don't ever let me play your game if you ever want to set a GC ever again without having to do an audits reset. I think my record is 4 DTRs in one game.

#2290 2 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Dang, thats impressive. You are officially not invited to over to jack up all my high score tables.

It was only one time, but I do frequently see 2 DTRs. Unfortunately, until you're ready for Valinor, DTR is just an obstacle wasting your time. Points are bad, blocks all other progress. I like it for what it is, but as a mode or mini-wizard...it just sucks that it blocks all progress. I guess the same could be said for TABA, but TABA is so unique in how chill it is and the music.

I think JJP recognized that small shortcoming in LOTR (not that there are many!), which is why in Hobbit you can use the button to delay ball locks for Smaug Multiball.

#2323 2 years ago
Quoted from icyjones:

I am planning on driving to get it and I am like 8 hours away myself.

I'm honestly considering driving out there to get my Ultraman when it's time. The gas (even at 3.25/gallon) would cost less than I expect shipping to. It's only 1800 miles round trip, probably need 3-4 days to get er done. Never been to Iowa or Illinois, so could check those off the list.

#2379 2 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Awesome!! When it arrives just tell your wife they must have sent you a CE by mistake!

Ah yes, the foundation of every successful marriage.

Lies.

#2384 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We work four 10 hour days

I already wanted to work for you guys. Now I want it more. Sigh. We tried to get our employer to do that years ago, got within razor thin margins of it.....didn't get it.

#2450 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

Wow ok. so they are still not shipping games yet just the 1st 50 still. I'm #159 and feel like the chance I was gonna get it by Halloween is all but gone now

Feel free to wait on your game until next JULY like me.....

1 week later
#2600 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

like those guys in the UM threads who can't help but to keep repeating how they are so awesome for buying a cool theme like UM instead of a stupid theme like Halloween.

What, the ONE F'ING GUY? You're just throwing fuel on their fire with shit like this... there has been so few posts similar to what you're describing that I can't even easily remember them to quote them...

#2602 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I'll counter with...
I couldn't decide which one was more awesome so I had to get both. When they arrive I'll feel like this...[quoted image]

Counter.....or agree...?

Seriously, most of the HW v. UM posts that went one way or the other got stepped on pretty quick. I'm not mad that ya'll are getting more news and updates, there's going to be nearly 2.5x as many of your games as mine. I think it's really a pity that the threads are separated between the games because you know a lot of these updates are going to be somewhat similar between games minus the actual loaded assets and color of lightshows. All the stuff posted over here more or less gets reposted on the UM thread.... and aside from that.....it's pretty quiet on there for now!

1 week later
#3167 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Sunday is going to be a big day. Can’t wait to watch the new Halloween code streamed. For the first time we should be able to gauge the game with completed code, rule adjustments, assets added, assets integrated, callouts added, lighting modified, music fine-tuned and ball staging implemented. Being able to follow the progressions during the stream will indicate Spooky got it right. No pressure.

Question...why is everyone assuming this is going to be a code update of that scale? Where was that said? I'm just asking in case I'm missing obvious sources of information. Do I need to follow Spooky's facebook page?

#3189 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I haven't checked the Ultraman thread but I can't believe people wouldn't comment on this as it's that bad. Spooky - needs to be fixed.

Oh, believe me, it's been brought up many times, along with suggestions on other things to do or ways to improve it. I think the fact that there's less of us Ultraman owners, along with it just seeming to be a more "chill" group of buyers for whatever reason, stuff that's said over there just isn't getting a lot of attention (from Pinside, not Spooky!).

#3220 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Really? LOL... Some of the criticisms here are just absolutely comical...
Jeff

Quoted from jeffro01:

Why are you here? What a joke of a comment. Useless and completely subjective...
Jeff

Wow, you totally couldn't have POSSIBLY fit that in on one post!

Quoted from jeffro01:

Yep. Not going to pay to pay, that's just stupid IMHO... To each their own on this one but wasting $45 on a hope that I might possibly be able to order one just makes no sense. Now if it was a sure fire guarantee then that's a different discussion.

Jeff

So why are YOU here?

#3226 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Um... Because I'm a reservation holder who's interested in the progress of the game and shipping timelines... Was that really a useful question to ask?
Jeff

Certainly more relevant than the two shitposts you made that I quoted.

#3312 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

That would have the unintended benefit of speeding up game tempo.

If they coded staging balls in, how would that be "unintended".....it's literally the ONLY intention. There's no other reason to do it.

#3407 2 years ago

Wonder what the fix is.....if they have to change routing of the hole, presumably that's going to change Ultraman PFs as well... maybe they're resizing the words on Halloween to make it fit for future printing? I've tried to stay silent on the issue as I'm getting UM, not HW, but seems like an art adjustment is the only viable way to fix it........not that it's that big of a deal in the first place.

Can guarantee you if I was looking for a HW down the road and someone was asking even 50 bucks less due to "early insert" I'd keep the money over the insert!

#3440 2 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

I had BSD with pinsound and that was way more creepy than the TWD I have.

Yes, those THIR-TEE-MEEEEEELIOOOONN callouts are.

#3442 2 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

I love to hear that call out

I've never gotten it.

Also, I've played less than 25 games on BSD, ever. Got the 20's...never the 30's. Haven't laid hands on a BSD in about 6 years...talk about depressing.

#3476 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

how the change made will effect the future integrity of the playfield.

It won't. At all. Why in gods' name would you think that extending an insert by a quarter of an inch or whatever, that's only like 1/4" wide anyways, would have any kind of meaningful effect there? Playfields are full of holes. If one wanted to be concerned about long term integrity/warping issues, the massive cutout for the mini playfields (and the edge along the outside being as thin as it is relative to the rest) is far more damning than expanding this tiny bit of insert.

1 week later
#3644 2 years ago
Quoted from Porkfritter:

When I saw your viewing location choice I was concerned you wouldn't be getting the full experience. . . This one needs to be watched on a large screen combined with a nice sound system to truly appreciate. . .

Man, I tell you what...

I saw Star Wars Episode 1 the week it came out in what looked and seemed like the crappiest theatre in all of Austin suburbs. Like man it was 4 screens total in there, musty. But they had the BEST and loudest sound system I think I've ever experienced at the movies. The pod racing scene was completely unreal, audio-wise. Looks can be deceiving. These places that have survived for decades in the face of the huge chains are doing something right!

2 weeks later
#3771 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Nice try Kaneda.

Even Kaneda wouldn't say something that ridiculous.

#3774 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Don't be to sure...I actually think I heard him say it once..

Well, let me know when you find it.

#3784 2 years ago

/facepalm

You guys are so easy to troll it's comical.

3 months later
#3983 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I'm coming up empty searching for the list. Can you please post a link or post #? Thank you.
164# um
471 hwn
Be nice if ready together to possibly save on shipping?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-babysitters-welcome/page/71#post-6543649

#4021 2 years ago

For real though, the Turbo Tunnel music is sick.

#4025 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Do I put the level on the playfield or the top of the glass

Always on the playfield itself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-babysitters-welcome?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.