(Topic ID: 296256)

Spooky HALLOWEEN hype thread. Babysitters welcome.

By coasterguy

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,090 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

utramanpinplastic (resized).png
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0425 (resized).JPG
IMG_0426 (resized).JPG
IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
20220928_203503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220512_182215 (resized).jpg
true level (resized).png
20220215_183140 (resized).jpg
20220214_203712 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220215_010617367 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220207_174230157 (resized).jpg
C6475CC4-E878-472F-9A3B-DDF806FA4F44 (resized).jpeg
C91EC225-85D7-42B7-A84A-019E59ABF9CF (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220209_222110.jpg
IMG_20220209_222153.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballykiss1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#522 2 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

Heard back from Spooky that the pending charges should go through this week. Cool, to get such a fast response over the weekend

That’s quick customer service. So your in Gilbert? Hope you survived the high winds we had. Well I was not happy with the theme at all. I wanted Scooby Doo and it didn’t happen. I am not a slasher movie fan at all.

My wife and I were very worried no gameplay videos. So we passed on buying launch day. I asked my wife yesterday if she wanted Halloween because she did really love the reveal video (Halloween is one of her favorite holiday’s. She said she wants it. So had to decide which version.

Then I sent her pics of CE and BSE. We talked later and we decided to go CE. This will be my first spooky pin. I just hope it turns out good. So what time frame do you guys think it will be till I get the game?

I am nervous but excited also.

AE4AA926-DE1F-4B8D-A156-4451604EF5BD (resized).pngAE4AA926-DE1F-4B8D-A156-4451604EF5BD (resized).png
#531 2 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

Thanks, ya the winds were pretty intense over the weekend. Wouldn't mind so much, but it made a mess of the pool blowing dust and debris inside and turning it green.
Halloween as a theme was the opposite for me. Just the kind of theme I hoped they would make. I was a weird kid into stuff like Halloween, nightmare on elm Street, Friday the 13th growing up, instead of the more normal kid interests like star wars, Indiana Jones, Disney stuff.
I wasn't planning in another pin for quite some time as I've been more into arcade games recently, but when they announced Halloween I knew immediately I'd have to order it. It was hard to explain to my wife after I've been nagging her to save money with a second kid due soon lol. I've been selling a lot of my old console game collection to help subsidize it.
I'm in for a CE. I got Alice Cooper from spooky before and it was almost a year wait. My number was in the mid 300s on that run of 500. I think I should have a pretty early draw for Halloween. My order number was 11342. I'm expecting anywhere between 3 to 6 months wait, but who knows.

My pool is a little green also. Not too much debris other than a lot of leaves. Do you like Alice Cooper? I had a chance to get it for my wife when they had some left in stock. I was waiting for the announcement of the next pin. Was really hoping for Scooby but what can you do.

I ordered the CE per wife’s orders lol from Nitro pinball. They said about 6 months or a little more. Not sure where they lie on the priority list. Could have ordered day 1 at spooky but wife was not sure if she wanted it. But I don’t mind waiting a bit in case any issues arise in the first couple runs.

#532 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Im in east Mesa and have a CE on order. Bought way late, so it should be interesting how they trickle out this way.
Halloween isnt a dream theme, but the improvement pin over pin has been impressive and I think this will be a next level pin. Art, service gameplay and responsiveness, as well as the balls to make a true Slasher pin helped. I think it's going to have some issues to work out, but also, epic.
EDIT. Listened to podcast, and the rules sound faf!! I cannot wait!!

A few of us here in Arizona then getting a CE. I am in San Tan Valley. This will be my first Spooky pin. Wife wanted it which surprised, especially with the cost. Will be interesting to see who gets there’s first. I went through Nitro pinball. Do you have a link to the podcast? I don’t know much about the rules.

1 week later
#829 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Except there is one death save. Take Ballykiss1978. He waited 2 weeks after launch for gameplay that never came and then got one from a distributor. He still got #790. So unless you get in with spooky early on day one, then a person should just go to a distributor instead as he would snag one of their unclaimed auto assigned 50/50/50 "spot holds" that are sitting dormant?

Yeah I waited and kinda regret it. But I would rather have a later run so any issues can be addressed. I don’t mind waiting 6 to 10 months. I waited 8 months for Elvira. This pin was my wife’s choice and she wanted to wait for gameplay video also before dropping the money on one.

But she and I also did not want to miss out on getting one for retail. I know the prices will not come down, well I assume they won’t. I stated I am not a slasher film fan and was really disappointed it wasn’t Scooby Doo, but Halloween looks amazing and had to get a CE for my wife. She loves the holiday, and is a fan of old school horror movies and movies like the Conjuring.

I am excited for Halloween and just hope gameplay lives up to the price tag for a CE. So going with Nitro and getting spot 790 is ok with me. At least I have one secured and hopefully with Spooky’s expansion they will crank them out faster than R&M.

Being order 790, does that mean I am number 790 of CE’s ordered, or am I number 790 of all models ordered?

#834 2 years ago

Number 790 CE no butter. Ordered from nitro pinball on July 11, 2021, 8:53 PM. Order number #2092.

#862 2 years ago
Quoted from CptAwesomest:

Game #: 568
Edition: Halloween CE
Invoice #: 11696
Distributor: Spooky Direct
Destination: Arizona, USA

Arizona here also!

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

40 games a week they say....so we should be at approx 800 ce’s around New Years if the start production first week of Aug? Does that make sense?

Yeah that would put it at 800 in January but also have to factor in the Ultraman CE.

1 week later
#1098 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Oh yes I also asked about the butter cabs, spooky's daughter ( I'm guessing here ) will be contacting all the buyers as their game is going to the line if the want the butter cab or not. As most already know our game numbers came directly from spooky not the distro's who just relayed the game number onto us.

Was the one you played a butter cab? I am really starting to reconsider my decision to not get it. If it was butter how did it look?

#1100 2 years ago

STAY STILL!! Not encouraged by this but it was shot so poorly. I was more impressed with Ultraman and the two videos I saw were recorded by amateur fans. Hope more comes out to change my initial impressions.

#1103 2 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

You do realize these two guys aren’t pinball players? They work in the horror industry. Chill out dude.

Not a dude and dont need to relax, giving my first impressions. And regardless being in the horror industry, they should know to keep still and quit moving so much.

This is why spooky should have released a good decent gameplay video. This is the first gameplay video we are seeing. From what I have seen between both pins, Ultraman looks and sounds better at the moment.

Hopefully we see some better gameplay reveal videos. First impressions are important, and for me I was more impressed with Ultraman and I am not a fan of the show at all.

#1126 2 years ago

Just because someone has a different opinion doesn’t make them wrong. Ultraman and Halloween are the same game layout wise, but right now the theme is integrated and translates better to pinball in Ultraman right now more than Halloween. Again just my opinion and not fact.

I hope I am wrong because I have skin in the game because I preordered a Halloween CE. Right now Ultraman impressed me more. If Halloween impressed congrats, still doesn’t change my first impression of the game.

I hope I am proven wrong because I can admit when I am wrong unlike many who can’t. Impressions can change and I hope mine does also. It’s called being objective. I have NOT written Halloween off, just not initially impressed.

Ultraman impressed thus far and I am NOT a fan of the show at all, but it’s like Godzilla and I love Godzilla. So that does effect much first impression of the the game a bit. But I try not to wear fan boy glasses while drinking kool aide.

Again this is a first impression. I wasn’t thrilled with EHOH when I played with early code, and now I own it and love it.

#1156 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

The original design was John Wick.
So, only that one video from the whole weekend show?

Ridiculous. One crappy gameplay video.

#1461 2 years ago

Anyone want to to trade down? I am #790 for a Halloween CE no butter.

#1537 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

They are creating FOMO, however. They're a good company, but if you don't order you don't get one. But you won't know if you really want it until it is too late.

That’s why I ordered a CE for my wife. We talked about it and both of us wanted to see game play video before making the purchase. Did not want to miss out on paying retail for one. I am not a Halloween fan, but the wife wanted it.

Do I regret placing a deposit down? Partially. But it’s early code and look how games like GOTG, STh, and EHOH improved greatly with code updates. So I am going to sit back and wait for my wife’s #790.

It’s a beautiful pin and I have hope the issues with video assets, music ect will be addressed. My wife overall was happy with it and my daughter loved it. My wife’s big complaint was the Halloween song used so much.

#1586 2 years ago

Good news

86ACED11-BDF4-4510-973F-39C332D2DFED (resized).jpeg86ACED11-BDF4-4510-973F-39C332D2DFED (resized).jpeg
#1728 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Really happy to have gotten in on this yesterday. Had the choice between this and Ultraman and while UM is a crazy cool theme, the design of this game with the fake living room and hedges and triple playfields and etc. is some of the cleverest stuff I've seen under a pinball glass. Hope it shoots well too, but it's cool enough to take the chance to find out myself. I always miss these Spooky pre-launch sales and got my ACNC and R&M used, it'll be fun to be in from the beginning and watch the countdown and read people's impressions. Mid 500s is my number, so I'm assuming Jan-Mar?

I am one of those people! Pinstadiums (just white/UV, no colors) on dark games so I can see that grey little blob that goes all over, and I've smacked my fingers into Invisiglass multiple times. Hey, 49 and I don't need glasses yet. Mind you this is because I haven't gotten an eye test in 20 years, but never mind that.

You got in yesterday and got #500? How did you pull that off? Did you buy someones preorder spot? Congrats. I am #790

#1730 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Distributors still have spots with pre allocated numbers.

Well I went with the wrong distributor apparently lol

#1776 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Why can’t other editions of the games, BSE and standards, be built at the same time? If you have an order and your ## in line just build it.

Because they want to sell the more expensive ones and having them made first will push some to pull the trigger. It factored into my decision. You could have spent more to get it faster. Go to stern then, they make pros first.

#1811 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

He don’t sound horny to me haha

Didn’t to me either lol

#1883 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Shoot some video of Halloween if possible please!!

And please hold still and don’t move around lol.

#1884 2 years ago

Spooky please put a cover over the topper motor. I wish the backglass still had Halloween written on it though. My only two gripes. I understand why you didn’t want it written on the backglass plus the topper, but to me looks weird. Not used to that.

#1939 2 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I'll be honest. I have watched the dead flip stream twice and it puts me to sleep. The reason being this game has no pop bumpers. I'm not saying every game has to have them but it feels like throwing a ball back and forth. Flip and the ball comes right back to you like Alice Cooper. Atleast Steve Ritchie had something to keep it in motion like the rev mechanic in No Fear. Many people confuse "flow" as point and shoot. Pumpkin pop bumbers would have looked so cool in this game and kept the game in suspense. Maybe the upper playfield does this but it didn't work in AC.

I am also disappointed there are no pop bumpers but I am keeping an open mind. Every game I have played with no pops definitely feels off. But so far love what I am seeing. Looking forward to video updates that are really needed and also music.

#1955 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

It looks fantastic in person! The regular cabinet looks good, but you can see the color difference between the two.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Are the cabinets there all butter?

#1956 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

For all the people crying about the topper wire I suppose you could drill a hole through the top of the head and dress it up better. If you were so inclined. I don’t think it requires a giant 3D printed plastic cover over it. In a line up you are not going to see it anyway.

Not crying at all. It’s a matter of personal preference. I prefer games with pops. I could say your crying that Halloween doesn’t need pops, but it’s down to personal preference.

Just because I or others are disappointed there are no pops doesn’t mean we hate the game and as I said I am very excited for Halloween and keeping an open mind.

One other thing I wish Spooky did was that they made the pumpkin on the playfield look like the pumpkin that has the skull incorporated into it. That would look pretty cool.

#2001 2 years ago

Just one of each title is butter.

Worth a grand upgrade in your opinion?

#2003 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Always up to the person.

True, but in your opinion is their much difference between the two?

#2007 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Pretty much a perfect list.
I’m a NO on all that stuff too.
rd

I agree. A perfect list. No butter for me.

#2137 2 years ago

You can update my CE spot from 790 to 481. I was able to trade up! Can’t wait to see when it arrives. Hopefully by first of the year.

#2138 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Easy buddy. It all takes time. Absolutely zero reason to worry. Once they start coming they will start coming every day. There is a buildup period and training period. This stuff is all handmade and takes time to teach people how to make a quality product. We always get the job done.

Your Much better than Stern. My buddy got his NIB Elvira and flippers didn’t even work. Took three weeks before stern authorized a tech to come out to fix it.

Halloween CE will be my first NIB Spooky pin, not because I wanted it but my wife did. I wanted Scooby Doo and received some hate for it. Yes I was really disappointed but now I am really excited for Halloween. I haven’t even seen the movie and I am 50 years old lol.

your customer service feedback is amazing from what I have read. And the fact you made some and tested them for an extended period time to check before hand for any issues before full production moves forward speaks volumes to me.

With Sterns upcoming price increase for premiums to $8500 is my break with Stern point now. I started collecting my m 2019 and missed out on some good pins. But can’t justify sterns prices any longer.

Is Halloween CE more than a Stern premium?yes. But look what you get for that price. So much more. Stern can’t even put in art blades for you for free on a premium. Hell Halloween standard edition is a deal because nothing on the playfield or the game is changed from model to model. That’s a huge feather in Spooky’s hat IMO. I can spend more for cosmetics, but still get the same game.

Godzilla will be my last NIB stern. Spooky has my support. Stay ma and pa Spooky. Don’t get too big and loose touch with your customers and fans. You have a new customer for life.

#2140 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Hey you got my old spot!

Ha! Thank you again!!!! My wife and daughters are so happy and excited

#2169 2 years ago

I kinda hate you right now. I clicked on it

#2170 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Okay, I clicked on it. It’s all part of the Halloween owner’s NDA from Spooky.

So NDA for early arrived games?

#2171 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Hey you got my old spot!

You can come play it if you want. I didn’t realize you were in Arizona.

#2172 2 years ago
Quoted from BossaNova:

You should watch the movie before your pin arrives. Michael would appreciate it!
HWCE #537 from Nitro - can’t wait!!

I will watch it. My daughters boyfriend is a huge Halloween fan. I will watch it with the both of them. He’s the most excited lol. My daughter said if I ever sell it they would want it. I said you can’t afford it :p

HWCE #481 was 790

#2173 2 years ago
Quoted from SpaceFury:

HWCE #108 and #501 From PinballStar

Why two?

#2189 2 years ago

Post a video of the topper if you wouldn’t mind. If people don’t want to watch it they don’t have to. It’s easy, don’t click on it. I am sure many want to see it. Some of us will be waiting along time for our game and don’t mind seeing some videos of it and impressions of it.

#2312 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Powder coating on the CE is dark gold…it fits the theme very well IMO. I’d wait to make that decision until you see it In person.

This ^^^

#2362 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

So is there anywhere to order one of these still in the US? See in Canada you can still order the CE but I was hoping for a standard just cause my wife is gonna kill me if I buy this. Nitro only ships to CA correct? Im in FL. Seems all US distros are out.

I ordered from Nitro and the game is shipping directly from Spooky so your good to order with them. They also ship to the USA. I bought my EHOH topper from them. Shipping is a bit more though.

#2388 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Go to play a few games today.
Fun and fast. Got a few more center ramp rejects than I wanted.
[quoted image][quoted image]

What happened to the pumpkin by the scoop??

#2401 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

It's there, don't know why you can't see it.

Well duh I can see it. It’s facing the wrong way.

#2402 2 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

Agreed. Great topper, but man it does look off that it only says ALLOWEE when it’s lit up in a dark room.
Hope they fix this by using a longer LED strip or something.

Yes please fix this. Not much to ask for lol.

1 week later
#2507 2 years ago

Hoping for January for mine #481

#2675 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Games with other manufacturers have gone out the door with code way less complete or desirable and they are not boutique companies either like Spooky. If it was six months in and movie clips or animations were lacking still then I could see a valid reason to complain but has it even been a month yet?

Also Guardians, Stranger Things, and even Elvira were far from great and with code updates the games then became great. Munsters is fun but that code has hardly any video assets at all and code so shallow it might as well be a kiddie pool.

I am a huge Godzilla fan and a new owner of AIQ pro. I love avengers and I am not a big marvel fan (DC fan), but Godzilla artwork is Avengers artwork and not a fan.

Game looks great but I am keeping my Halloween 481 spot and not going to pay near $9k for Godzilla. I decided to secure a JP3 premium instead for the December run. That game rocks, and the artwork is great. Godzilla should have had that artwork style over the comic one, or like Halloween.

FOMO almost got me for Godzilla, but in no hurry to buy let alone buy NIB. For what you get in the Halloween CE package over Godzilla can’t be beat.

You get art blades, shaker, plastic protectors, custom powder coating, side armor, speaker lights, custom speaker grills, blade handle shooter knob, and one really awesome thing, with any version you buy ***it’s the same game.***

Nothing is removed from gameplay or the playfield. Godzilla pro is pathetic compared to the premium/LE. So much was removed. To me looks like a home pin version.

I am not going to act like Halloween is the Titanic right now. Halloween has a unique layout to me and again it’s so early in code. Stern has also released pins with early crappy code. Spooky at least post on the forum and listens to their customers and does their best to address issues.

Does stern take the time to post and really listen to customers? Spooky does have boutique company issues compared to the big corporate monster Stern, but for me it seems spooky really cares about their customers and want to make them happy and give them the best game they can.

They are not the size of Stern and for me I hope they never get that big and forget their fans and not listen to them.

Halloween is my family’s first spooky pin and can’t wait to get it, and I can’t wait for JP3. I am keeping my spot and can’t wait to get it, even with some issues that I have faith in that spooky will address.

It’s not an easy process to develop, manufacture, and release a game. Don’t jump ship yet, it’s not sinking.

#2705 2 years ago

This is why spooky needed to do an official video reveal and not let others do a crappy piss poor one. If your first video reveal is of two guys who can’t play well or hold the damn phone still, doesn’t bode well at all for a first impression.

I haven’t watched this latest one, but spooky should be chewing his ass off for putting that out. He is caused many to apparently abandon ship(sorry ex navy). They really need to do damage control on this. Fire him if needed and get someone else if you have to.

Outside of the stupid insert issue, the animations are your weakest part imo. Fix it or remove it IMO. I am still in with #481 and you all knew the code will take time, but the animations issue needs to be addressed ASAP.

#2951 2 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Since we're talking so much about what's on the LCD, how about the quality of the LCD? There's a company that sells the upgraded screens for Spooky pins. I know that R&M had viewing issues and washout from multiple angles. Many owners upgraded theirs and they look amazing. Can any owners confirm if this is still an issue with Halloween? Or did Spooky correct this?

Link to the company that sells the lcd upgrade?

#2966 2 years ago

Just remember again, code is early and more to come. Elvira had early code and people were not happy with it at the beginning. Same with Guardians and Stranger Things. Those games are now really really good with code updates and are sought after. Just relax.

#2985 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Absolutely - IMO the Elvira code updates made the game go from an ok curiousity to one of the best games of all time. Halloween seems to have a cool unique layout which shoots well, AND has the opportunity to get even better and better through updates.

Elvira is definitely one of the best pins I have ever played and own. My wife said she will be buried in it. Halloween definitely has the potential to be a great game. Maybe not Elvira great, but many will never be. I am not going to watch anymore videos and still haven’t watched the animators video.

#3006 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

This might be worse than the first one.

I didn’t last 30 seconds watching it. Didn’t watch any of the first one.

#3024 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I know it seems official... it is tough to divorce the fact he is the animator for the game, this is his private stream with his own game, and Spooky has nothing to deal with it.
Kind of like tearing down the highway at 140mph on the way to work - not in a uniform, not in a company car but if someone recognizes you... be certain they are going to call your employer and tell them how bad a representative you are.

This is why spooky should have had an “official” reveal video of their own. The only early videos we all saw were crap.

#3026 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I totally agree with you in principle, but as a business owner I’ve been in the position Spooky is in right now: you’ve hired what turns out to be a less than desirable contractor - less than desirable for reasons perhaps other than their skill - but the company still has to finish the job/product. In your example, your employer can have a LOT more say in what you do as a representative of the company. This dude to my knowledge, isn’t an employee.
It would cost them way more to dump him and find someone else than just to ride this out. I just hope his skill set is worth it. The game looks awesome; really really hoping the animations fully match the rest of the art package.
If he ever hopes to get any other work with Spooky or any other pinball company, one would think he’d cool it with the crazy videos.

I highly doubt it would be hard to find someone to jump on the opportunity to work on this pin. The name recognition would go a lot further for the animator/artist than a pay check would. I guarantee many would offer their services for a good price just for the opportunity.

If said employee is a liability, then they should be let go. If they hurt your bottom line than get rid of them. He is representing Spooky regardless of he is subcontracted.

#3028 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

I have to say I was put off by the early videos - I really like what they did with the layout and sounds like it’s a great shooter. Can’t have a better start than that - let’s pull it all together Spooky! This can be grade A all around - let’s not let the screen take away from the game.

They need to have a good reveal video and then preorders going live like Stern does. Doesn’t have to be a high end production like JJP. Let the product speak for itself unlike GNR did. Now I see why they didn’t focus on the game, it shoots like a dog.

#3036 2 years ago

Man is the excitement down for Halloween or what? I am still excited for it.

#3058 2 years ago
Quoted from MegaFeenix:

I was hyped until I got to play it a bunch and my personal doubts and fears of the layout really set in. No firmware update is gonna fix that.

What did you not like about it?

#3076 2 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Jeff, just move up to a lower number like I have done twice already lol. I'm still trying to move up but its tougher to sell my current spot as too many are listed right now. I started at CE 505 and now sit at 254

Great number to sit at. Not too soon and definitely not late. Give time for bugs to be worked out. I am at 481 and ok with that.

#3203 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Nice! Should be next week or so for me, #80. [quoted image]

Should be next year for me #481 lol

#3233 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Butter question. Are the butter cabinets protected from UV or are they subject to fade? I know the modern decals don’t fade as easily as they used to. Just curious I have time to think about it #198.

No butter for me. If it gets scraped your screwed. Just my opinion. Just not worth the near grand upcharge

#3335 2 years ago

Added orange anodized lock nuts in 6/32 and 8/32. Matches well with the orange plastic protectors.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Went to order from your Facebook post and Marco is out of stock on the 6-32. They should give you a sales commission.

#3349 2 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

Prime example of Whataboutism. That insert is awful and needs to be fixed.

If you think it’s awful, I definitely would never want you as a customer.

#3405 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Was it even an “issue” until Kaneda said it was?

If that’s a deal breaker for you, you really didn’t want the game in the first place and probably got caught up in FOMO. And again wasn’t an issue till someone pointed it out like cooked71 said.

#3467 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Saw this RM butter shot example
[quoted image]

I think you just cost me an extra $900. Damn you lol. How much is butter upgrade? $899 or $999?

1 month later
#3804 2 years ago

So wonder what number has last been shipped? Is spooky in the 100’s now yet?

#3806 2 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

#101 was on the line on Nov 4 according to this pic on their FB page.
[quoted image]

Ok, thanks for posting! Is this pretty much the schedule R&M had? This is my first spooky pin.

1 month later
#3950 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

One more thing I should have mentioned: The flippers feel GREAT on this game. I wish I had flippers this solid on my Rick & Morty.

They are definitely stronger than Godzilla when I played one. Launched a few air balls from the flippers.

3 weeks later
#3969 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Correct, by phone and by email. Was told the insert was fixed and on the line when I was invoiced.
I'm not happy to say the least. Though, the option to ship it back is there and if I take that road... I'm going to ask to pay the extra $1000 for a butter cabinet, the decal job on this cabinet is very sloppy like others have posted on here.

Do you have pics of the sloppy decal job? I am worried about it also. But have seen complaints but not many pictures.

1 year later
#4087 3 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

Joined the club today with a CE. Didn’t plan to get this pin but got a smokin deal so I jumped on it.

Post in the owners thread. Congrats!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 49.99
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballykiss1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-babysitters-welcome?tu=ballykiss1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.