(Topic ID: 296256)

Spooky HALLOWEEN hype thread. Babysitters welcome.

By coasterguy

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,090 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

utramanpinplastic (resized).png
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0425 (resized).JPG
IMG_0426 (resized).JPG
IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
20220928_203503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220512_182215 (resized).jpg
true level (resized).png
20220215_183140 (resized).jpg
20220214_203712 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220215_010617367 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220207_174230157 (resized).jpg
C6475CC4-E878-472F-9A3B-DDF806FA4F44 (resized).jpeg
C91EC225-85D7-42B7-A84A-019E59ABF9CF (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220209_222110.jpg
IMG_20220209_222153.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Porkfritter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#113 2 years ago

No Cary Hardy reaction video yet because he still can't find 1 single thing to shit on in this game!!! In for a CE. . .

#132 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

exactly! the company who's game won the 2020 TWIPY for "Best Callouts" has complety shit call outs. of course!

exactly! the actress who's dubbed the "Scream Queen" has no place doing any kind of voice work. duh!

exactly! Whoever thought of orange when they thought of Halloween, should be fired on the spot. Talk about incompetence!
Hazoff, when you finally start a pinball company, count me in!

Reply wins Pinside for the day. . . . and my respect for ever. . . AMH has some of the best bad humor ever. . . with even the great Dennis Nordman doing work. . . .

If you want to hate on Spooky, just move on. . .

2 months later
#2607 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

For awesome animations like you have created 50% and 50% movie clips.

Couldn't have said it better.. .. it isn't like this is an action movie where you can just loop kung fu fighting video footage over and over. . . I can absolutely see these animations being used as transitions to the videos for successes and failures during modes and ball drains. . .

We have been playing #14 and there are obvious parts of the game where there are callouts that are perfectly aligned that could show a video clip transition almost as if it is programed to already be there/inserted. . .

And while a few of the animations aren't my favorite. . . there are a few that blow me away. . . excited to see how NightMutilator decides how he wants to progress through the project. . seeing his past work I think we can trust he'll get this right.

#2614 2 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Tilter:

Anyone else just see the animation directors cringy video via YouTube? Certainly not doing Spooky any favors. I'm still shaking my head....

I'm rooting for this artist 110% but this probably should be taken down as it is a communication nightmare, especially coming from an official Spooky source and I fear is not going to win over any additional fans. . .

#2634 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Why are people so up in arms about code that is still so early? It's been stated they have more movie clips that will be implemented.

I think the fact that we already see some of the popular actors, like Jamie Lee Curtis, in the some of the video assets as well as included in the voice calls as very promising. . .

#2640 2 years ago
Quoted from Nazz26:

It looks like Spooky still did not address the “allowee” on the topper..

It also does NOT have the final shooter handle. . . which are not finished yet and promised to be delivered ASAP. . .

We just got game Halloween (Collectors Edition) 14 last week and pretty much knew from the beginning to expect a game to "bug squash" just as advertised. . .

#2761 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Streamed actual gameplay today. Uploading to YouTube now. Game shoots really well. Animations are fine to me. Few rules need tweaked, combo exploit should be corrected. Game is tough but fun. Sorry didn’t talk much while playing if people want more explanation and stuff I can do another one sometime soon.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1153482511

Great shots of #14 in action. . . Thanks Tommy!! again, all I can add is that Halloween is not a action/Kung Fu movie, so while it does need movie clips, IMHO they can't just be looped like BM66 or Ultraman or it will get old FAST. . .

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

That was a really nice stream man! Input was quality as well. We are brainstorming something fun for the Sanitarium while you are in House!
We pulled in the team on Sunday today to address the video assets. We have a concise plan to make them more accessible and at time where you can really watch and take it in! Only a fraction of what we do have has been implemented and we will be requesting more. You will see more than one major update before Halloween! I think part of the issue is that we thought the game was going to be easier and its actually pretty challenging to finish modes. Many of the clips come with finishing modes and major events as they were meant as a reward. Often times you don't see them unless you complete pretty lengthy modes. We have a lot of really cool ideas to alleviate the issue without taking any of the challenge away. Also as suggest we will be adding animations like bloody knives stabbing in etc. Overall I think everything you guys are after is on the agenda it's just going to take more time than we want it to.
As I said I am going to take a look at the insert and see what was intended and what my options are. Ill do my best for you guys.

I hope the assets will be used tastefully during mode starts / qualifiers / failures/ untimely ball drains when appropriate. . . not just as rewards for completions. . .

#2795 2 years ago

Lets remember that half the fun is letting these guys at Spooky do their thing!!! I am sure that SpookyLuke and team have lots in store for us and maybe, just maybe, some of their ideas will just surprise us and be better than some of our own ideas!!!!

I cant wait to say "Why didn't I think of that!!!!"

Lets all enjoy the ride!!!!

#2801 2 years ago

As far as video is concerned. . .

This Final trailer just dropped and it looks amazing. . . it might not be the video assets we asked for, but might be what we need to hold us over for right now. . .

#2820 2 years ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

Glad I resisted the urge to watch This stream. Sounds like the things he said we out of line with the rest of Spooky and their company values / service mindset. I’ve been beyond impressed with the direct service I’ve received from Spooky and really appreciate their ongoing engagement in this forum… to the point that I’m really only interested in buying their pins now.

SpookyLuke this comment couldn't have hit the nail on the head any better about certain types of communication and who maybe should be and not allowed to make it when they are part of the Spooky team. . .

and since he has access to a Halloween (Collectors Edition) and gained the trust of Spooky and this community. . . maybe Tsskinne would be kind enough to keep us up to date with unofficial/official video of software updates until more are out in the wild. . . .

#2881 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey guys I can't really keep people from streaming the game but I will say this was in no way shape or form a spooky planned or a spooky stream. I fully understand where you guys are coming from. This was his personal channel with his personal game. No different than Tskinne streaming his.

As always, thanks for the reply and think we owe you the respect to get to work. . .

Quoted from jellikit:

Tsskinne dnapac bigehrl
Can any of you confirm what you're hearing in terms of custom callouts from PJ Soles? I made little progress playing the machine at SFGE and don't think I heard anything at all from her. And sorry I haven't watched all the videos and/or streams. Thanks.

Tsskinne and I are business partners and I can confirm P.J. is there but she is limited at this time. . . the most frequent callout of hers I have heard is that the mode start is ready at the scoop. . . but adding additional callouts from her IMHO will certainly continue to add a lot, especially if they have her make fun of you a bit for bad play!

#2882 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey guys I can't really keep people from streaming the game but I will say this was in no way shape or form a spooky planned or a spooky stream. I fully understand where you guys are coming from. This was his personal channel with his personal game. No different than Tskinne streaming his.

As always, thanks for the reply and think we owe you the respect to get to work. . .

Spooky has always been amazing to work with. . . they really care about Pinball and it shows!

1 week later
#3096 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

For sure coming back solo I want to play it more and Congo is a fav of mine .I hit you up ,that’s a cool place you got there .

Let me know and I'll try to join you guys. . . . the grave shot is hard but rewarding. . . if you hit it as your skill shot, its an insta lock!

#3103 2 years ago
Quoted from JeffreeStar:

Halloween #666 is officially home. Can't wait to unbox this and get some plays in tonight!!
[quoted image]

Did delivery take 21 days for you, or did you ask for delayed? Birth date 9-7

#3144 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I agree .I just played a handful by your place with the goal of just getting the feel for how it shoots .I think it was very fast and a very refreshing new layout with more shots than most pins .People need to remember it’s pinball, not a movie .The goal is scoring as usual and there seems to be many ways to score in this game .It’s real exiting how fast the ball moves from the main to the uppers .Thanks for doing another stream tonight and I’ll hit you up when heading back there .Last thing ,for those of you bailing without playing it your nuts .

This is spot on. . If you are looking for another fan layout, lets say John Borg, this is not going to be the machine for you. If you do not want to trap up and play insane 2 or 3 levels of pinball to try and get a super jackpot in many instances, this is not going to appeal to you. . . but the layout is very refreshing and fun IMHO and should not scare someone away, certainly not without playing it to make your own opinion. . . I can just hear the other argument "man what a boring fan layout" if they had gone conservative. . . you just can't please everyone...

hope to get a few games in with Tommy tonight. . .

#3331 2 years ago

Love this idea please do this spooky.

please don't. . .

#3332 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Are they offering refunds? I didn’t think so. But I don’t want one because the game looks great. Whereas I lost a ball every other game, plenty of newbies drained multiple balls every game without even noticing. You’ve watched this in videos too. No, this is a design problem that affects many players of H & UM. Fortunately all is resolved with a ball staging routine and everybody wins.

How many do you have in your collection or currently have a down payment on?

#3363 2 years ago
Quoted from JvdS:

Why...it's on Spooky you-tube channel already....?

You now are the leader for top asshole comment of this thread!

Spent nearly 4 hours of his personal time to stream so the rest of us could see the new code update in actual game play and in depth . . .

#3365 2 years ago

Why not I love the idea of earning a special movie clip with the blood. Would make for a very special pinball moment for sure.it would give you something to build towards each game.

If they want to do this when everything is finished and complete, after code 1.00 is done, and it selectable for home use, I respect your opinion. . .

Right now we need to concentrate on 100% pinball rules and add video into that where and when it pertains. . . with all do respect, people are not going to want to buy video clips of the movie in a tournament, league, or even more than once in a bar or competitive setting from the shop, or even at home probably more than a few times (it will wear off quick). . . you can always try to beat your last and high score, you can never add more movie clips once you have earned and seen them all

Pinball machines are designed to earn score.... not movie clips. . . Spooky, IMHO, shouldn't spend time building rules on earning video clips

#3370 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I think spending blood for movie clips is kinda neat, but agree it's not enough to make the majority of players ever choose it. Maybe combine it with the awards that give you 1-3m points. Then people who don't care about points get something they'd be interested in, and tournament players may still opt to buy it if they just need a few points to cement their win.

I agree but this is such a niche genre that us fellow die hard horror/ halloween nuts just love the little deep cuts. I agree on getting the rules 100% fleshed out and done but something simple that truly ties in the specific movie into the game is what makes a good game great

I think there is enough interest here that if you are on the wait list you might want to include your invoice information with an idea for a possible selectable game mode that includes your idea. . . I am way more a pinball nerd than a Halloween fan although I do love the movie. . . Just because I am way more concentrated on game flow and score, it shouldn't discourage you from letting Spooky know what you would like to see. . it doesn't sound like it would be super hard to add at the end of things if IP and timing permits.

#3372 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Like yea man, totally about the score. Not sure why they went dmd back in the 90s, and now we gotta deal with this stupid lcd screen. It's almost like they wanna jam cool animations and video content to make a better experience for the astronomical cost these days. They must not realize we're all tournament, and competitive players. Don't they know it's not about the fun of it anymore? Don't they know we don't care about theme? Sound, music, art who needs em? Just give me the numbers baby that's all I care about.
Seriously though, my opinion is the exact opposite of yours when it comes to what makes pinball fun. If it were just about the the score why do companies show all the cool stuff in their reveals? Sure scores important, but so is all the other stuff. Visualize in your head back in the day when score was all we had. Would pinball be alive today without its evolution?
I want an amazing journey on my way to grand champion, that's what I'm spending stupid money on.
With all do respect, that's my opinion.

These just sound and look like video juke boxes to me. . . I see people exit out of these screens after seeing theme once or twice never to watch them again. I hope they make a mode for you that you can switch to. . . I'm not being as jerk... I am an operator and it is just what I see.

and I never mentioned that sound, art and video integration was not important. . . all I mentioned was using this in lieu of score. .

my opinion is video should be an additional and free reward..... but what is awesome is... my opinion is no more valid than yours...

#3375 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Like yea man, totally about the score. Not sure why they went dmd back in the 90s, and now we gotta deal with this stupid lcd screen. It's almost like they wanna jam cool animations and video content to make a better experience for the astronomical cost these days. They must not realize we're all tournament, and competitive players. Don't they know it's not about the fun of it anymore? Don't they know we don't care about theme? Sound, music, art who needs em? Just give me the numbers baby that's all I care about.
Seriously though, my opinion is the exact opposite of yours when it comes to what makes pinball fun. If it were just about the the score why do companies show all the cool stuff in their reveals? Sure scores important, but so is all the other stuff. Visualize in your head back in the day when score was all we had. Would pinball be alive today without its evolution?
I want an amazing journey on my way to grand champion, that's what I'm spending stupid money on.
With all do respect, that's my opinion.

Quoted from djsolzs:

Interesting perspective. I do not agree with you and have the opposite opinion but I respect your opinion and do not think you are being a jerk. As an operator maybe you are just seeing the casual players out there wanting to flip and not actually dropping the $$$ to own the machine. As a home collector spending this kind of money I am interested in every aspect and want all the boxes check. Even if I choose to skip through them I want to option to watch them if I want

I bet a total different use here. Would you mind if there wasn't a coin door?

again, I didn't say you shouldn't have the option to watch them. . . I didn't say they shouldn't be included. . . my personal opinion is they should be part of the natural flow of the game. . . I said they should not be an option in lieu of score. . I think this is what some people are missing. . . ?

You do realize this was a discussion that I didn't want to have to spend blood to watch video clips instead of earning them during game play? right?

you act like I am saying I don't want the clips there at all. . .

Not that they shouldn't be included? or did you jump in late?

#1. I want all the clips you want
#2. I just want to earn them during game play.. I don't want to just earn blood and buy them at the store. . too easy too shallow should be free and earned

#3379 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Sorry but pinball was not designed to earn score. They were designed to be entertaining and make money!

can you name any pinball machines that DON'T keep score? there can't be many. I think it is almost the basic fundamental principle of pinball. . . see how high of a score you can achieve. . .

its ironic you mention this, because a game that doesn't keep score would make a lot less money on location. . .

#3385 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

All good. I did jump in late on your discussion. . Often miss things. Just want lots of movie clips and animations. Just wanna be living in this pin while playing it. Wanna feel like I need to look over my shoulder. I want the full experience with nothing left to "good enough" as I want the best. Pin is based on a horror movie story line. Gameplay should make me feel like I'm part of the story line at every flip, the urge to survive should be strong.
I rarely play on location or against someone else. Getting a good score is my means of opening up the game to see the things it has to offer. The actual score is trivial to me as the wife and I are the only people in our game room. I'll admit though... seeing my wife as grand champion is priceless, and brings me great joy.
I respect your opinion, and it is not opposite, it just differs here and there.

As I respect the opinion of all of those who are plunking down the money these days to buy there own pin! This used to be unheard of!!! In my mind, where I am thinking that I need to offer you the best $1 adventure and game experience money can buy to keep your interest. . to plunk in more $1. . . you are thinking, I spent nearly 10k... I want a 10k adventure...

Quoted from tp:

All good. I did jump in late on your discussion. . Often miss things. Just want lots of movie clips and animations. Just wanna be living in this pin while playing it. Wanna feel like I need to look over my shoulder. I want the full experience with nothing left to "good enough" as I want the best. Pin is based on a horror movie story line. Gameplay should make me feel like I'm part of the story line at every flip, the urge to survive should be strong.
I rarely play on location or against someone else. Getting a good score is my means of opening up the game to see the things it has to offer. The actual score is trivial to me as the wife and I are the only people in our game room. I'll admit though... seeing my wife as grand champion is priceless, and brings me great joy.
I respect your opinion, and it is not opposite, it just differs here and there.

I wish I worked at Spooky in communications. . I'd do everything to make that happen for you guys. . bad thing is, I'd probably be running around in circles trying to appease everyone. . . I'd be "that" guy who would never get anything done because I wouldn't have the balls to cut things from the drawing board and disappoint people. . .

#3394 2 years ago
Quoted from Rapzilch:

Sorry forgot to add the beer
Now things are even better
[quoted image]

blood awarded +10

#3395 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Only part of the score I care about when playing on location, is the match portion hah.

hey, you get 10 points for a tilt on Halloween!

#3401 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

So from how the email reads... there is no fix (the insert) for machines in the wild at this point and none coming on the line in the next month will have a fix available either.
I was quoted "a month or so" delay to getting our machine on the production line for this fix.
Kind of sucks there isn't a playfield swap option available - anyone with this low of a number knows the value in having this early. This is especially true for those that make mods - will probably end up skipping out if someone gets to market first. Also, I'm like a kid, I want it sooner than later, especially for Halloween.
The momentum (wrt hype and anticipation) leading up to July and through now seems to have diminished. I feel like I should be more excited to drop $10g on a game.

Some might see those with the error as collectable if they fix it early run. . I hate that people see this as a deal breaker for them. It really isn't something that sticks out to me. . We had it for nearly 2 weeks and never noticed it until it was brought up on another thread. Totally can see how people would be bummed waiting but it is cool they are giving you the option to wait. . .

#3411 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

You expect Spooky to swap out 100 playfields, for that? Okay...

I wouldn't even take them up on the offer if they extended it to me. . . I don't find it an issue. . . it doesn't effect game play...

I am not going to let Kaneda tell me what is right or wrong about my game. . .

#3485 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

With the customer games starting to land here soon I will be switching over to the club thread only! Can't keep up with 4 threads lol

I did in fact make the change to extend the insert. With inventory it will take awhile to kick in but it has been adjusted. Just hope everybody can be cool about this so we can continue to improve during builds.

Another good reason for Spooky to send out the first games to trusted operators who have been with them through the beginning, friends and faimly. . . who aren't going to rake them over the coals for this. . . For those that it matters to, I'm glad it was my insert that is a little off so that yours can be OK and it was caught in time!

Awesome that Spooky listened and is making the change. . . just yet another win for Spooky. . . IMHO. . .

1 week later
#3554 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

What is your estimate for #1225? Lol

A day longer than you would like! I like that # a lot though!

#3574 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

You're right - after serious thought, I'm Going to try first before I bail on it. Its a dream theme so I have to give it a chance. Invoice paid.

Just can't see how you can't like it if it is a dream theme. . . all I can advise is to give it a fair shot and don't let someone else's opinion or an insert sway yours. . . If your an advocate for pinball and not just looking to shit on the first thing you can, I think you will find a lot to enjoy here. . .

#3590 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:I have played GNR and liked it a lot - as I love Rock pins. I have not played Halloween yet and I have been on the fence since day 1. After watching almost all of the streams (minus the completely negative ones I read about here), I really don't think I will enjoy the subways all too much and 4 of the main shots in the game all go that route, so it is of a big concern. The 3 hedge shots look like they will get old very quickly (again just my opinion based on what I like in a game) and that takes up the entire left side of the playfield. Wish they shot the ball back and didn't go the subway route. Please remember we didn't see all too much prior to the 9am sell time and I knew it was going to sellout immediately. HUGE fan of the original film and theme is very important to me - Game is definitely cool and different but it just may not be for me to invest 10K. I may keep it in the box or play it - haven't decided yet. If I had unlimited funds, yes I would be keeping it 100% but I don't. It saddens me, but this is where I'm at.
Very happy for those that are getting this and I hope all of you love it.

Welp. . . unfortunately. . that guy that has a podcast that kinda looks like he has a squirrel on his head used your post to shit on the game some more and also Halloween Kills, which I thought was a kick ass movie personally. I think you are entitled to do what you want with your money and your spot. . . who is it for anyone to judge. .

With someone with that big of a following, think what good they could do if they decided to be a true advocate for pinball!

#3611 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Cheese ,Cheese ,and more Cheese ! Actually I thought the filming locations were real cool ,especially the bar .My wife fell asleep, but me and the kids were entertained .The ending would’ve been better if less townies were there to attack him but whatever, MM slaying 30 or so was pretty cool .This story needs a twist now.He needs to actually die and it can continue on with his girlfriend Michelle and they’re child Mark ?

When I saw your viewing location choice I was concerned you wouldn't be getting the full experience. . . This one needs to be watched on a large screen combined with a nice sound system to truly appreciate. . .

I also loved how they are tying in Silver Shamrock Novelties. . . and for a little cheese, I hope you didn't miss or overlook some pretty good acting by a legend (AMH). . .

I can certainly see how it doesn't stay in its lane, though but I guess I love it for that

#3674 2 years ago

I can't stop thinking how this could be incorporated into one of the tilt warning and tilt screens. . . you could even use custom speech. . .

#3683 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

If true…too bad. This a family/friend…profiting off Spooky. Just not cool.

Charlie / Spooky knows who of us has what #.... they know darn well to cut this person off if this was a total slap in the face. . .

#3741 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Finding the humor as well as the tension is what will take this game to the next level. I also really want a schoolyard bully mode “he’s gonna get you he’s gonna get you” where the GI goes out bit by bit and reveals an area to shoot. If you miss the hurry up there’s a -negative score or it takes away a blood drop or you can nail progressive hurry up shots while they are lit and rack up a ton of points (or blood drops) Also, the “see anything you like?” callout would be perfect for when you open the blood bank.

I absolutely love the idea of slight drop in score, end of mode, and/ or loss of blood. . . too many pins do not punish you for missing shots. . . . think of it as getting cut. . but not dying from the wound/s. . . yet. . .

#3742 2 years ago

This is just HUGE speculation. . . but I am wondering if this is at least part of, if not all of the video assets in which Spooky has to use for the machine. . . If the owners will notice, these are the EXACT clips used on the machine. . . but only about 5% of them are there right now

I think I might be on to something???!!!!

#3783 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

It’s him. I can see him say that no doubt.

I find it ironic that the Total JackHole plays and streams games from Jackbar. . .

#3788 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Day #27 of the Halloween drama series! What will Pinsiders find to bitch about today? Perhaps the orange hue used on the pumpkin is 3 degrees OFF from the film version! I seriously question how many people are actually PLAYING their games, vs wiping them down with a baby diaper

watch out man... Epic funny content like that above is considered offensive these days. . . Especially to those who don't even own the game, have a deposit on one, or have even considered it. . .

1 month later
#3850 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:Put it on your tombstone one day. He loved the butter but spent his life playing with decals.

and the Aliens that found that just rejected reincarnating his poor tired bones for one last day of pinball. . .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Porkfritter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-babysitters-welcome?tu=Porkfritter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.