(Topic ID: 296256)

Spooky HALLOWEEN hype thread. Babysitters welcome.

By coasterguy

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,090 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

utramanpinplastic (resized).png
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0425 (resized).JPG
IMG_0426 (resized).JPG
IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
20220928_203503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220512_182215 (resized).jpg
true level (resized).png
20220215_183140 (resized).jpg
20220214_203712 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220215_010617367 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220207_174230157 (resized).jpg
C6475CC4-E878-472F-9A3B-DDF806FA4F44 (resized).jpeg
C91EC225-85D7-42B7-A84A-019E59ABF9CF (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220209_222110.jpg
IMG_20220209_222153.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballSTAR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#110 2 years ago

Anyone wishing to order Halloween or Ultraman from PinballSTAR (Spooky distributor) we ask that you send us an email today to [email protected] to get on our email blast list so at 9am CST tomorrow you get the 'ORDER NOW' email.. In that email you'll have a one click Paypal button to use to pay and get in quick and easy... I'm getting a ton of emails asking about our process to order and wanted to put this out there for folks as we are not doing phone, text, or website ordering - just via our email link. Looking forward to a glorious Spooky day tomorrow ! They killed it !

We made up this pic for our FB page too - pretty cool to have them both side by side ! lol

Email us today to get on our list for tomorrow's email blast at 9am CST...

Joe Newhart
[email protected]

michaelmeyersultramanpic (resized).jpgmichaelmeyersultramanpic (resized).jpg
#177 2 years ago

Ordering through PinballSTAR FAQ -

I am getting alot of the same questions so wanted to put them out here for everyone... All of us selling - Spooky Direct and other distributors all have our own systems for ordering... This below only applies to PinballSTAR.

1. You MUST be on our email blast list to get our 'READY TO ORDER' email. To get on our email list you must email us before say 8:30am CST this morning so we can add you. If you email after then we can't guarantee you'll get our email blast.

2. We do not do orders over phone, text, or direct email - it becomes impossible to control our inventory levels - doing it by our email blast and paypal has worked wonderfully in the past as many of you know. If you paid via paypal, and got a confirmation from paypal then you got your game. It's that simple. It will take us a few days to email everyone a confirmation email - please be patient.

3. CHECK YOUR SPAM... many times our emails since they come from our email service will be marked as Spam so if you don't see it in your inbox at 9:00 am CST - check your spam it may be in there.

4. In our email we will have paypal buttons you click to whisk you to paypal where you will pay with one click. You do not need a paypal account, but if you don't have one you'll just have to enter your info vs just having it all prefilled by paypal once you log in. It's easy quick and there is no risk of our website crashing or other potential problems outside of our control.

5. We have inventory levels set for each model - we have assigned them based on our allotment per game (so many for Halloween, so many for Ultraman) and also so many for Standard, Bloodsuckers, and Collectors. We have assigned the majority to Collectors of each game as we feel that is what most want.
We have plenty of games to sell.

6. Fang Club - This is a Spooky thing. It's purchased through Spooky. You need to have it in place to order early today. If games sell out everywhere there may be no later on sale date to the 'non Fang Club' public. So, buy your Fang Club membership today before 9 CST.

7. Can you buy one of each game - yes.

8. We only sell to USA - if you are overseas buy from Spooky direct please. You may get our email blast outside of the USA if you signed up for it, but please buy direct if so.

We are hopeful Spooky will have a glorious SELL OUT day today across the board. Spooky sells direct and there are a very few other wonderful hand picked distributors they work with - myself / PinballSTAR, Chris Meunier / Kingpin, Rob Anthony / Pinball Classics, Tommy Floyd / Nitro (Canada), and others outside of the US I don't know offhand... Any of these folks will do a stellar job for you that's why there's only a few of us - if one distributor is sold out try another you'll get the same A+ service from anyone. Our goal is to work together to promote Spooky and take care of any and all Spooky customers.

Hope this helps... Good luck to everyone... TY for supporting Spooky and your distributors. It'll be a fun day !

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

#283 2 years ago

PinballSTAR update at 11:19am...

We still have left :
Halloween SE (4)
Halloween BS (6)
Halloween CE (7)
Ultraman SE (0)
Ultraman BS (0)
Ultraman CE (12)

If you got our email blast feel free to order... If you didn't ask a friend who did... TY to everyone and CONGRATS to Spooky ! We probably will have some spares left after all this settles out as some people ordered from both Spooky and us then asked for a refund etc... If you want a game and didn't get one - feel free to email us and we'll assist until we are sold out... TY

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

#317 2 years ago

inballSTAR update at 3pm -
We still have left :
Halloween SE (2)
Halloween BS (1)
Halloween CE (8)
Ultraman SE (1)
Ultraman BS (2)
Ultraman CE (9)
If you got our email blast feel free to order... If you didn't email us for it... TY to everyone and CONGRATS to Spooky ! We probably will have some spares left after all this settles out as some people ordered from both Spooky and us then asked for a refund etc... If you want a game and didn't get one - feel free to email us and we'll assist until we are sold out... thanks !
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

2 weeks later
#756 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Joe's having a hard time counting it up over two weeks later. WTF
I guess his multiple email blasts for "friends of Joe" confused him.
Kingpin or Nitro next time.

Do you even know what you are talking about or do you just make shit up to listen to yourself talk ? We just got our numbers late Wednesday - now WE have to sort through all our stuff just like Spooky did. We didn't have 2 weeks, it's 2 days bro.

If you want a refund there's plenty of people behind you who would want your game and not bust my chops by first email and now online like this when I'm working my ass off to do this right and FAIRLY...

Thank you to all my customers who have been nothing but patient while Spooky works through this process.

#853 2 years ago

OK... PinballSTAR is now all done sorting out - took us all day... we just need to notify everyone - hundreds of emails to send so BE PATIENT. Please do not email me individually or it'll just slow things down - wait for your email please...

BUT - After some people moved from Halloween to Ultraman we have FOUR HALLOWEEN CEs left... I debated how to do this - I hate doing Sophie's Choice and I have 100 emails of people who wanted one after they sold out... So I'm just going to reward you crazy Pinside bastards in this thread by doing this... Here's the link below - first four to grab them get them.. They are my last and highest numbers of 954, 955, 956, 957...

If you already have a game ordered through us or with anyone else - DO NOT take these please... We will cross reference and refund you... Let someone have them who didn't get one. No you can't cancel an existing order with us or someone else if this is a better number, or if you ordered an SE or BS or Ultraman you now don't want those... Sell your other spot I'm not going to cause problems for other distributors or Spooky by doing this. Only one per person... When the 4 are gone I just dumped into my paypal inventory it'll say sold out and you'll be pissed, but think of all the fun you had trying !

: )
Joe

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FH9BTJBTDBD3C

1 week later
#1183 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Interesting to see that Nitro and Kingpin appear to have received the initial Distributor allocations and PinballStar was not till the CE 200+ allocations. I wonder why Kingpin and Nitro got preference over PinballStar? I thought PinballStar was their earliest and biggest distributor for Spooky? Does this mean that in the future, best to order directly from Kingpin / Nitro?

Not sure where you get your info we had 101-115 and first 15 just about every hundred. All 3 of us are great distributors that take care of customer - that’s why spooky only has a few hand picked ones.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 49.99
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballSTAR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-babysitters-welcome?tu=PinballSTAR and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.