(Topic ID: 296256)

Spooky HALLOWEEN hype thread. Babysitters welcome.

By coasterguy

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,090 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

utramanpinplastic (resized).png
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0425 (resized).JPG
IMG_0426 (resized).JPG
IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
20220928_203503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220512_182215 (resized).jpg
true level (resized).png
20220215_183140 (resized).jpg
20220214_203712 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220215_010617367 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220207_174230157 (resized).jpg
C6475CC4-E878-472F-9A3B-DDF806FA4F44 (resized).jpeg
C91EC225-85D7-42B7-A84A-019E59ABF9CF (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220209_222110.jpg
IMG_20220209_222153.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nightmare.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#237 2 years ago

Finally! Good Lord that took forever

1 week later
#609 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Michael IS in part 3

Yep....on TV

1 week later
#796 2 years ago

I got #378 HWCE

Order #11546

From Spooky

Call me crazy but I wouldn't mind getting pushed further down the line. I'm a bigger fan of later production run so that I miss all the potential issues early on. Even at 378 though, I would have a little time for others to explore any issues to be corrected by the time it gets to me........

#842 2 years ago

It's looking like a Blood Sucker will be getting 1031 maybe?

1 week later
#1085 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Saw these on FB[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Happy to see the iconic Lindsey Wallace House in the background of the display!

#1086 2 years ago

Also, has Pinside decided what the game will
be abbreviated as? I’m seeing HWN, JCH, and H78

#1094 2 years ago

I’m indifferent. JC is the man but I’m ok with any of the 3. I do think H78 has a nice ring to it.

#1123 2 years ago
Quoted from icyjones:

Another relevant Sean Clark video with The Shape himself.....

Tommy Lee Wallace is the man! Directed Halloween 3, Tim Curry's IT

#1125 2 years ago
Quoted from icyjones:

Oh yeah! And just to clarify. I was meaning The Shape's mask before. I have never had one, but might need to get one to display around the new pin.

Movie Trivia....in case you didn't know, Tommy did wear the mask in Halloween for a couple different shoots. Most famously the closet scene. I believe three different men played the shape. Nick Castle, Tommy Wallace, and Tony Moran.

#1130 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Debra Hill also wore the mask in the movie. She’s standing in front of the house toward the end of the movie.

I think I heard that from somewhere but forgot about it. They also used her hands. Thanks for that info.

#1190 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

blacklight lighting would look great considering the night time shots had a great blu hue courtesy of Dean Cundy...

I would like that very much as well if possible. Start off with bright orange and as you progress deeper into the game, it gets darker with the lighting. Would add a very nice touch.

#1195 2 years ago

Makes sense in that perspective. I'm still a fan of H78. It will be interesting to see what it will finally be.

#1216 2 years ago

I say let Spooky decide what it should be called. I believe someone said that Bug referred to it as H78. I don't have source so this could be a very bad rumor like Lyman Sheets going to CGC.

#1225 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Not any proficient ballers at the horror con apparently. Shame.

Just this guy

Phantasm-1 (resized).jpgPhantasm-1 (resized).jpg
#1248 2 years ago
Quoted from tonedef131:

I agree that JCH sounds better as an acronym but it probably wouldn't make sense to most pinball people. With BSD the movie was actually called "Bram Stokers Dracula" and that was in a huge title on the backglass. The equivalent in this case would be calling it "Francis Ford Coppola's Bram Stokers Dracula" which is verbose.

All of John Carpenters Movies have his name in the title except for maybe Dark Star. That was his trademark.

1 month later
#2827 2 years ago

Nice addition. I think it fills in quite nicely.

#2941 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

That's what I was wondering, as well. I couldn't make myself keep watching that stream. Not a fan of glass off gameplay. Too noisy. I did hear that he has submitted a bunch of animations that have yet to make it in. And he talked about an animation moving into the jack o lantern and seeing the candle inside. Guessing this would be the intro to pumpkin modes, maybe? Sounded cool, though. I'd wager he will deliver some good stuff, being so passionate about the film.

Also, there's suppose to be the closing scenes with all the camera views at the end of the movie.

#2994 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Axel was detestable before he got fat. Then he got fat...
At least we aren't getting fat Michael Myers.

Part 6 Michael has hurt feelings

Halloween 6.5 (resized).jpgHalloween 6.5 (resized).jpg
#3119 2 years ago

I believe there was a previous post about figurines. Here’s a Michael Myers that’s 6inch tall called toony terrors. I have the Freddy one in Freddy and the size is a nice fit.

36B5C9DE-8272-46AA-A76F-70DAB622E2A9 (resized).jpeg36B5C9DE-8272-46AA-A76F-70DAB622E2A9 (resized).jpeg
#3124 2 years ago

I was watching the TPN podcast last night on Twitch and they were really speaking pretty bad about Halloween. They weren't fans of only the left side being mostly scoop shots. Mentioned that you just basically focus on knocking down all three drop targets and just focus on shooting the ramp. One guy went as far as saying that they didn't think code could improve the game. Not going to lie, has me slightly concern for the game. This is just one guys experience with the game. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1163134913

2 weeks later
#3567 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I know I should definitely give it a try before I attempt to bail on it.

I think you could get away with that and still be able to sell at the price point you paid or more because of the #
With that being said, you should play it first before coming to that decision.

#3577 2 years ago

A little off topic but I finally purchased a TOT Captain Kirk Mask that I will be trying to convert to Michael Myers mask. I've been wanting to do this for a few years now and decided it was time. Wish me luck!

2 weeks later
#3748 2 years ago

I’m for hearing “you may think we’re scary your probably right black cats and goblins on Halloween night trick or treat”

Need to find a place for this in the game

2 months later
#3952 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

I have a tftc topper that my wife made just haven’t put it in yet. I have the green inserts as well.

Does it look like the original or new design? Still trying to get my hands on one of them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 210.00
$ 49.99
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Wilkes-barre, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nightmare.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-babysitters-welcome?tu=Nightmare and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.