(Topic ID: 296256)

Spooky HALLOWEEN hype thread. Babysitters welcome.

By coasterguy

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,090 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

utramanpinplastic (resized).png
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0425 (resized).JPG
IMG_0426 (resized).JPG
IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
20220928_203503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220512_182215 (resized).jpg
true level (resized).png
20220215_183140 (resized).jpg
20220214_203712 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220215_010617367 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220207_174230157 (resized).jpg
C6475CC4-E878-472F-9A3B-DDF806FA4F44 (resized).jpeg
C91EC225-85D7-42B7-A84A-019E59ABF9CF (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220209_222110.jpg
IMG_20220209_222153.jpg
There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 82.
#3751 2 years ago

Happy Halloween!

#3752 2 years ago

New code is up and ready to download. Very happy to say we got a bunch of new clips in for this update. As well as a ton more movie callouts and content. Hope you all enjoy!!

Polish_20211031_164541661 (resized).jpgPolish_20211031_164541661 (resized).jpg
#3753 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

New code is up and ready to download. Very happy to say we got a bunch of new clips in for this update. As well as a ton more movie callouts and content. Hope you all enjoy!!
[quoted image]

Would love to see a video!

#3754 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

[quoted image]

Is there a “totally” mode ??? We need this : )

#3755 2 years ago

Download the new code and find out?

#3756 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Download the new code and find out?

Waiting on my game. #955 aways away unfortunately.

#3757 2 years ago

Can't wait to try out the new code.

#3758 2 years ago

So what’s the highest number that’s received the butter can email, so far?

#3759 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

So what’s the highest number that’s received the butter can email, so far?

I believe #89 is the last butter email that we know of, on the 21st.

#3760 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

As far as I know, I'm 89 and didn't order butter. Paid in full last week.

#3761 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

As far as I know, I'm 89 and didn't order butter. Paid in full last week.

I didn't mean you ordered butter, just that you got the option email he was asking about

#3762 2 years ago

Anyone who has both games (UM and Halloween) know if they have the same rubber sizes? No info on the rubber sizes for UMCE. Wanted to pick up some Titans before my game arrived.

#3763 2 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

Anyone who has both games (UM and Halloween) know if they have the same rubber sizes? No info on the rubber sizes for UMCE. Wanted to pick up some Titans before my game arrived.

The layouts are identical, so yes.

#3764 2 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

Why wouldn't they be?

#3765 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

I am 120 and received my butter email on the 28th. I bought through a distributor though (Kingpin), so not sure if that changes the cadence. Email was from Kingpin, not straight from Spooky.

#3766 2 years ago

Code needs a restart from scratch.

CA154FD5-0FAB-44F8-BC8B-6F62B9183CF1 (resized).jpegCA154FD5-0FAB-44F8-BC8B-6F62B9183CF1 (resized).jpeg
#3767 2 years ago

Looks like the code is getting better and better with each update. Good stuff! I see no problems in this aspect.

#3768 2 years ago

Day #27 of the Halloween drama series! What will Pinsiders find to bitch about today? Perhaps the orange hue used on the pumpkin is 3 degrees OFF from the film version! I seriously question how many people are actually PLAYING their games, vs wiping them down with a baby diaper

#3769 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBalls:

[quoted image]

Nice try Kaneda.

#3770 2 years ago

I have been playing mine and having a blast!

#3771 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Nice try Kaneda.

Even Kaneda wouldn't say something that ridiculous.

#3772 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Don't be to sure...I actually think I heard him say it once..

#3773 2 years ago

Just received an E-mail from Morgan @ Spooky that #70 has left the building. Tracking number shows it should arrive on Thursday.

Any suggestion on what needs to be done once the machine gets here besides getting it set-up and playing all night long....

#3774 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Don't be to sure...I actually think I heard him say it once..

Well, let me know when you find it.

#3775 2 years ago

Wow. This guy is passing $1000 savings to a buyer?

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “Number 924 Purchased through Pinballstar Nothing negative to say about the game or the great people at Spooky, just decided to go in a different direction and give someone an oppor...”
2021-11-02
Las Vegas, NV
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 220 times

#3776 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBall-Newbie:

Just received an E-mail from Morgan @ Spooky that #70 has left the building. Tracking number shows it should arrive on Thursday.
Any suggestion on what needs to be done once the machine gets here besides getting it set-up and playing all night long....

well done - all I suggest is making sure the code is up to date and then sharing your thoughts here ! I'm #78 and haven't heard anything on shipping yet but it should be this week.

#3777 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

It’s him. I can see him say that no doubt.

#3778 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Day #27 of the Halloween drama series! What will Pinsiders find to bitch about today? Perhaps the orange hue used on the pumpkin is 3 degrees OFF from the film version! I seriously question how many people are actually PLAYING their games, vs wiping them down with a baby diaper

Lmfao

#3779 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBalls:

[quoted image]

I’m not a prude by any stretch of imagination , but there’s ladies around here and that avatar’s gotta go man.

#3780 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBalls:

[quoted image]

I see nothing in that post that mentions anything about the current code!

#3781 2 years ago

I'm pursuing buying a pre-order spot: what's the recommended process for making that transaction?

-How do I confirm the person actually owns the spot?
-How should I pay them (PayPal?), and
-How do I complete the actual order transfer?

(I imagine the answer might be slightly different if the person had ordered through Spooky or through a distributor). Appreciate the help!

#3782 2 years ago

Prior to payment ask to be CC’d on an email notifying the distributor (or Spooky if direct) by the seller. Send payment (I only take direct bank transfer personally but other sellers may be more lenient) Then confirm in the same email thread that payment has been made. Have the distrib/spooky send a final confirmation that the game # is in your name. I’d recommend only doing this with a fellow Pinsiders that has been vetted with a history of positive feedback. Hope this helps!

Quoted from BradLinden:

I'm pursuing buying a pre-order spot: what's the recommended process for making that transaction?
(I imagine the answer might be slightly different if the person had ordered through Spooky or through a distributor). Appreciate the help!

#3783 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

It’s him. I can see him say that no doubt.

I find it ironic that the Total JackHole plays and streams games from Jackbar. . .

#3784 2 years ago

/facepalm

You guys are so easy to troll it's comical.

#3785 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Prior to payment ask to be CC’d on an email notifying the distributor (or Spooky if direct) by the seller. Send payment (I only take direct bank transfer personally but other sellers may be more lenient) Then confirm in the same email thread that payment has been made. Have the distrib/spooky send a final confirmation that the game # is in your name. I’d recommend only doing this with a fellow Pinsiders that has been vetted with a history of positive feedback. Hope this helps!

Very helpful! Thanks!

#3786 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I’m not a prude by any stretch of imagination , but there’s ladies around here and that avatar’s gotta go man.

Yes, we must protect their fragile sensibilities, keep things puritan, and ensure there are plenty of chaise lounges around for when they take a spell and faint.

#3787 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I thought you were joking lol.

#3788 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

watch out man... Epic funny content like that above is considered offensive these days. . . Especially to those who don't even own the game, have a deposit on one, or have even considered it. . .

#3789 2 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

I was the buyer and yes it sold for the equivalent of 15k. I had a later number and wanted one in my house for my halloween party.

How did your party go? Anything interesting to report? Are you enjoying your game?

#3790 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

How did your party go? Anything interesting to report? Are you enjoying your game?

Game is awesome. Everyone loves it. It has a very eerie feeling when you play it. From the way the ball sneaks up from the lifts each time to the lighting and sound effects.

Latest update has some new pretty cool effects with the glass and sounds

#3791 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

You're right - after serious thought, I'm Going to try first before I bail on it. Its a dream theme so I have to give it a chance. Invoice paid.

I love to try before I buy, but now that I moved to Idaho I may have to buy before I try from now on.

Quoted from BradLinden:

1. Verify with their distributor
2. Agree on payment method with the seller
3. Distributor will facilitate the transfer

#3792 2 years ago

Anyone have any new invoice updates? Seems like we've been stuck at somewhere around 100 for a few weeks now.

Jeff

#3793 2 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I love to try before I buy, but now that I moved to Idaho I may have to buy before I try from now on.

No good operators in your new area I take it?

Jeff

#3794 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Anyone have any new invoice updates? Seems like we've been stuck at somewhere around 100 for a few weeks now.
Jeff

No idea on invoices but when I talked with them at MGC, they said my #121 is likely done or on the line currently. No invoice but going through local distro so don’t expect it until it’s delivered either. I did get butter option a few weeks ago.

#3795 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Jeff

I paid my invoice on 10/14 and haven't received my machine. I'm #72 and got butter.

#3796 2 years ago

#89, standard cabinet. Scheduled to delivery this Thursday.

#3797 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

#89, standard cabinet. Scheduled to delivery this Thursday.

My standard cab #79 hasn't even shipped yet.. at the end of this week it will be a month since my invoice was paid.

#3798 2 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

No idea on invoices but when I talked with them at MGC, they said my #121 is likely done or on the line currently. No invoice but going through local distro so don’t expect it until it’s delivered either. I did get butter option a few weeks ago.

Please post some pics of the butter cab when it arrives. I'm leaning that way, but he have only seen the standard decals. They look pretty darn good themselves!

#3799 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

No good operators in your new area I take it?
Jeff

None that run Spooky pins to my knowledge. I wouldn't say that makes them bad operators. Spooky pins are less common on location. Same goes for American Pinball pins.

#3800 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:Anyone have any new invoice updates? Seems like we've been stuck at somewhere around 100 for a few weeks now.
Jeff

No and relax. You will get your pin.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, KY
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nipomo, CA
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 82.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-babysitters-welcome/page/76?hl=cloggeddrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.