(Topic ID: 296256)

Spooky HALLOWEEN hype thread. Babysitters welcome.

By coasterguy

5 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,847 posts
  • 410 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by mpdpvdpin
  • Topic is favorited by 136 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

573FA6DA-BEFB-4625-B6D3-96C7E3E45F66 (resized).png
spookypower (resized).jpg
20211116_202512 (resized).jpg
20211116_202521 (resized).jpg
20211116_202529 (resized).jpg
20211116_202606 (resized).jpg
20211116_202554 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20211109_150123648 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211109_150112674 (resized).jpg
CA154FD5-0FAB-44F8-BC8B-6F62B9183CF1 (resized).jpeg
Polish_20211031_164541661 (resized).jpg
21C0BCF1-DF86-43C4-8F3B-20E22D201902 (resized).jpeg
B7171E27-78E9-4247-94A2-8D71ED8C6E46 (resized).jpeg
5187732F-EF6F-4E5F-95A9-F9371F52F5CE (resized).jpeg
65864F9D-221D-46D2-AFDC-17F3E8251C75 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,847 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 77.
#301 4 months ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Please tell me the game will be better than the horrible confusing website, told me everything was good, how was i supposed to know a red x means the site is a Liar?

The game will be better then the horrible confusing website.

#302 4 months ago
Quoted from McDoom:

I’m in boys!!! CE on deck!!
Witness Me!!

Same. I successfully survived the spooky website rollercoaster.

25a (resized).jpg
#303 4 months ago

My first CE from Spooky and my wife is excited about this pin.

Big thank you to Joe at Pinballstar was an easy order with zero stress of website being down

#304 4 months ago

Got me a Halloween CE from PinballSTAR 5 minutes after launch. So pumped

#305 4 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR update at 11:19am...
We still have left :
Halloween SE (4)
Halloween BS (6)
Halloween CE (7)
Ultraman SE (0)
Ultraman BS (0)
Ultraman CE (12)
If you got our email blast feel free to order... If you didn't ask a friend who did... TY to everyone and CONGRATS to Spooky ! We probably will have some spares left after all this settles out as some people ordered from both Spooky and us then asked for a refund etc... If you want a game and didn't get one - feel free to email us and we'll assist until we are sold out... TY
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

But only for Fang Club members, right?

#306 4 months ago

I'm in for a CE through Nitro.

#307 4 months ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

But only for Fang Club members, right?

Yes

#308 4 months ago
Quoted from Rascal-911:

I'm in for a CE through Nitro.

Same here buddy! there will be at least two Halloweens in Atlantic Canada!

#309 4 months ago

Congrats to everyone that got a Halloween that wants one!

#310 4 months ago

In for a BSE, pumped!!

#311 4 months ago

Landed a CE through Nitro after 30 minutes of failure .Thanks Tommy !

#312 4 months ago

My orders in for a CE! First NIB purchase ever!

HALLOWEEN!

#313 4 months ago

Ordered a S.E. trough Nitro as well!

First NIB.

It is great day for being a pinball player!

Cheers,

#314 4 months ago

I wonder how the distributor orders will fit into the mix from the spooky orders? Like does a distributor get every 10th pin made etc???

#315 4 months ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

I wonder how the distributor orders will fit into the mix from the spooky orders? Like does a distributor get every 10th pin made etc???

Batches of 50. 50 to Spooky direct, then 50 to distributors and so on.

#316 4 months ago

Well done Spooky ! Congratulations to all who got them !

LTG : )

#317 4 months ago

inballSTAR update at 3pm -
We still have left :
Halloween SE (2)
Halloween BS (1)
Halloween CE (8)
Ultraman SE (1)
Ultraman BS (2)
Ultraman CE (9)
If you got our email blast feel free to order... If you didn't email us for it... TY to everyone and CONGRATS to Spooky ! We probably will have some spares left after all this settles out as some people ordered from both Spooky and us then asked for a refund etc... If you want a game and didn't get one - feel free to email us and we'll assist until we are sold out... thanks !
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

#318 4 months ago

Congrats to Spooky for another great selling game.

#319 4 months ago

Did photos of the BSE ever end up being shown anywhere? I have only seen the error photos that were posted by mistake and immediately taken down.

#320 4 months ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Did photos of the BSE ever end up being shown anywhere? I have only seen the error photos that were posted by mistake and immediately taken down.

They posted new photos of the BSE on Facebook.

#321 4 months ago

Have to go through Joe at Pinballstar.. he is the best...

#322 4 months ago

I'm in on a CE

#323 4 months ago

Next time around they need to have an ordering system that takes the number of orders so far and estimates a ship date. I would imagine some people on the fence but knowing it could be over a year keeps them from ordering.

#324 4 months ago
Quoted from seenev:

... would imagine some people on the fence but knowing it could be over a year keeps them from ordering.

Ha, they seemed to do ok. Wonder how many distros have left?

I would also just work on an ordering system that allows you to order

#325 4 months ago

I am so excited for this (on far too many levels as both a pinball fan and game developer). Today has changed my life forever!

#326 4 months ago

After struggling with Spooky's website for 20 minutes or so got a CE through Nitro thanks to the quick posting of Pinsiders! Can't believe I got one lol thanks Nitro and Pinside!

#327 4 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha, they seemed to do ok. Wonder how many distros have left?
I would also just work on an ordering system that allows you to order

Yes. They're doing fine... But I would imagine they want to keep growing. Maybe the next game will have 3000 units, and then it won't be so easy to sell out immediately. When Rick and Morty went on sale, I almost ordered, but knew I'd be at the end of the list, and didn't know if I'd want the game in 18 months, or what my situation would be. Of course, they didn't need my order, but maybe they'll want my order on the next one, and I think knowing when you'll get it is important information.

#328 4 months ago
Quoted from HarryReimer:

Have to go through Joe at Pinballstar.. he is the best...

I second that, Joe is great to deal with!

#329 4 months ago
Quoted from seenev:

nowing when you'll get it is important information.

Totally agree, but they didn't see this coming so im guessing they won't see the next one coming.

#330 4 months ago

I'm in for a Halloween BSE! (I can't fit toppers in my basement). I got in on AMH and RZ early, but haven't bought a Spooky game since. I have been waiting for them to finally do a classic horror movie theme. Can't wait for this one... but that's all I can do now.

#331 4 months ago

Ordered our ce thru nitro at 7 am . Can't wait to recieve!! 2 friends also ordered same from nitro

#332 4 months ago

Was in at 9:59 eastern this morning. Spooky site was slow and then crashed repeatedly. I got as far as info for shipping then store closed. Emailed Pinballstar, Joe immediately answered my rants. Ordered through his site in 15 seconds with PP deposit. He is my go to crack dealer from now on.

Thank you Joe for your patience and helping me get a HWNCE.

#333 4 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

Was in at 9:59 eastern this morning. Spooky site was slow and then crashed repeatedly. I got as far as info for shipping then store closed. Emailed Pinballstar, Joe immediately answered my rants. Ordered through his site in 15 seconds with PP deposit. He is my go to crack dealer from now on.
Thank you Joe for your patience and helping me get a HWNCE.

Great to hear!!!

I suffered for almost 30 minutes, but when the dust settles, a butter HWNCE heading my way,,,,classic horror....hooray!!

#334 4 months ago

Do we have any confirmation that Butter can be added to the Spooky Pinball website orders and how so? I will email them, but wanted to at least wait until tomorrow. Figure they are still sorting through the chaos.

#335 4 months ago
Quoted from icyjones:

Do we have any confirmation that Butter can be added to the Spooky Pinball website orders...

Yes. They arnt going to throw away 1k

#336 4 months ago

"Then, when you have locked the 3rd ball in the shrubbery, you must place it here beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get the two-level effect with a little path running down the middle."

shrubbery (resized).jpg
#337 4 months ago
Quoted from icyjones:

Do we have any confirmation that Butter can be added to the Spooky Pinball website orders and how so? I will email them, but wanted to at least wait until tomorrow. Figure they are still sorting through the chaos.

Morgan said it would all be sorted....zero worries..

#338 4 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Morgan said it would all be sorted....zero worries..

Would i hit up my PinballSTAR to get a butter cab?

#339 4 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Would i hit up my PinballSTAR to get a butter cab?

Not certain as I ordered direct...have to believe it's a solid path to just email your Distro to ensure they know that's what you want.

They'll certainly be checking all details before assembly...

#340 4 months ago

Right on. Figured as much. Thanks everyone for the replies.

#341 4 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Ordered our ce thru nitro at 7 am . Can't wait to recieve!! 2 friends also ordered same from nitro

Nitro let me checkout slightly before 10 est. I'm not sure how early they opened sales.

#342 4 months ago

Pinballstar and Spooky made my life better.

#343 4 months ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

"Then, when you have locked the 3rd ball in the shrubbery, you must place it here beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get the two-level effect with a little path running down the middle."[quoted image]

NI!!!

#344 4 months ago

I’m in for Halloween CE. Very excited. Happy for Spooky!

#345 4 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Great to hear!!!
I suffered for almost 30 minutes, but when the dust settles, a butter HWNCE heading my way,,,,classic horror....hooray!!

Congrats Mark!

I went with UMCE. I had given up on it and was going to wait this one out but then I received a notification that my order actually went through! I am near the back of the pack though.

#346 4 months ago

What’s the “toy” that you get with the CE vs the BSE?

#347 4 months ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

What’s the “toy” that you get with the CE vs the BSE?

Knife on shooter lane.

#348 4 months ago
Quoted from RobT:

Congrats Mark!
I went with UMCE. I had given up on it and was going to wait this one out but then I received a notification that my order actually went through! I am near the back of the pack though.

Still ahead of me......and believe me I was lined up the second the word Ultraman came across my screen. I'm just paying a "poor tax" lol

#349 4 months ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Huh?!?
Rob Zombie callouts are awesome! Even though a lot of people don't like the game, most acknowledge the callouts are great. Beyond R&M and RZ...I guess I can't really argue. AMH and ACNC weren't exactly good. **understatement**
I'm interested in both versions of this new game, but I have to admit, I'm not extremely confident in the callouts based on the minuscule amount we've heard. I hope PJ's callouts aren't as valley girl sounding as the one clip in the video, and the Loomis fake is kinda cringy. We'll see. I still think they both look somewhere between interesting and awesome.

#350 4 months ago

I look forward to Mr. Sanchez and Mr. Smith and their neighbor Mr. Cooper getting to greet Mr. Myers to the neighborhood in my game room!
Lets get these things on the line so I can get mine before Halloween Kills comes out in October! I'd be happy with that

There are 3,847 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 77.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside