(Topic ID: 296256)

Spooky HALLOWEEN hype thread. Babysitters welcome.

By coasterguy

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,090 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

utramanpinplastic (resized).png
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0425 (resized).JPG
IMG_0426 (resized).JPG
IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
20220928_203503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220512_182215 (resized).jpg
true level (resized).png
20220215_183140 (resized).jpg
20220214_203712 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220215_010617367 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220207_174230157 (resized).jpg
C6475CC4-E878-472F-9A3B-DDF806FA4F44 (resized).jpeg
C91EC225-85D7-42B7-A84A-019E59ABF9CF (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220209_222110.jpg
IMG_20220209_222153.jpg
There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 82.
#3351 2 years ago

Is the classic scene of Myers sitting up behind Laurie in the game? I instantly think this would be amazing for a wizard mode, you beat the wizard mode/Micheal…. Or so you think and another stage of the wiz mode begins with my Myers sitting up on screen.

#3352 2 years ago

Well certainly, if the game has an ending, it has to finish with 6 shots fired into Michael. That final 6th shot...to a stopping point so the ball is held, would show the clip of Michael tumbling over the balcony: "Was that the bogeyman?" asks Laurie. "As a matter of fact, it was" replies Dr Loomis. Then Dr Loomis steps over the window...Michael is gone...cue Iconic John Carpenter's theme and cut to "Congratulations! You beat the game!" At this point a special perk would unlock to encourage you to continue playing a new game.

In my Jaws game, I had the whole game end with just a single shot, which represents the shot Brody makes to the air compressor in the shark's mouth. BOOM! You make that final shot and sit back and watch Jaws slowly sink to the ocean floor. By far the most satisfying single shot in the whole of pinball.

When you have an ending like that to look forward to.....trust me, it's the biggest hook you can create for a pinball game. The grand prize. The big payoff. It makes you feel fantastic.

#3353 2 years ago

^^^ and then after that great moment in pinball while putting your name up play “Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper” to chill a bit

#3354 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Well certainly, if the game has an ending, it has to finish with 6 shots fired into Michael. That final 6th shot...to a stopping point so the ball is held, would show the clip of Michael tumbling over the balcony: "Was that the bogeyman?" asks Laurie. "As a matter of fact, it was" replies Dr Loomis. Then Dr Loomis steps over the window...Michael is gone...cue Iconic John Carpenter's theme and cut to "Congratulations! You beat the game!" At this point a special perk would unlock to encourage you to continue playing a new game.
In my Jaws game, I had the whole game end with just a single shot, which represents the shot Brody makes to the air compressor in the shark's mouth. BOOM! You make that final shot and sit back and watch Jaws slowly sink to the ocean floor. By far the most satisfying single shot in the whole of pinball.
When you have an ending like that to look forward to.....trust me, it's the biggest hook you can create for a pinball game. The grand prize. The big payoff. It makes you feel fantastic.

Unlocking a challenge mode would be cool, this mode your Micheal and have to kill as many people as possible for high score.

#3355 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Sweet! Did you order those online?

I ordered mine from LED4Pin, but Marco carries them also. I think both are currently out of stock.

#3356 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Sweet! Did you order those online?

I ordered mine from LED4Pin, but Marco carries them also. I think both are currently out of stock.

Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

This does look good. Do you have a count of how many of each are needed?

2 8/32 and 30 6/32

#3357 2 years ago

Hedge MultiBA ba mode isn't too bad once they add the sheep jumping over the hedge...

Hedge_MultiBA (resized).pngHedge_MultiBA (resized).png
#3358 2 years ago

Maybe a new mode?

#3359 2 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:I wouldn’t trip on it. I think those who complain on art, code & price hide behind the guise of being constructive but really it’s because they can’t afford it and even if they do actually buy the game, the 10 racks represents too high of a percentage of their net worth so they stay hyper focused on it.
Those who can blow their nose with 10 g’s just open the box, enjoy the game for what it is and send it down the road for whatever when they’re over it…next

Yea, because rich people don't care about the quality of the product they purchase.

#3360 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:Hedge MultiBA ba mode isn't too bad once they add the sheep jumping over the hedge...
[quoted image]

LOL! Is that the first mod we've seen? Sheep must be in the director's cut

#3361 2 years ago

We love sheep in Wales, baaaaaahhhhhhh.

#3362 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Streamed the game today and uploaded to YouTube.

Why...it's on Spooky you-tube channel already....?

#3363 2 years ago
Quoted from JvdS:

Why...it's on Spooky you-tube channel already....?

You now are the leader for top asshole comment of this thread!

Spent nearly 4 hours of his personal time to stream so the rest of us could see the new code update in actual game play and in depth . . .

#3364 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Streamed the game today and uploaded to YouTube.

Thanks for the stream! Loving how this code is looking so far.

#3365 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

Why not I love the idea of earning a special movie clip with the blood. Would make for a very special pinball moment for sure.it would give you something to build towards each game.

If they want to do this when everything is finished and complete, after code 1.00 is done, and it selectable for home use, I respect your opinion. . .

Right now we need to concentrate on 100% pinball rules and add video into that where and when it pertains. . . with all do respect, people are not going to want to buy video clips of the movie in a tournament, league, or even more than once in a bar or competitive setting from the shop, or even at home probably more than a few times (it will wear off quick). . . you can always try to beat your last and high score, you can never add more movie clips once you have earned and seen them all

Pinball machines are designed to earn score.... not movie clips. . . Spooky, IMHO, shouldn't spend time building rules on earning video clips

#3366 2 years ago
Quoted from Porkfritter:

If they want to do this when everything is finished and complete, after code 1.00 is done, and it selectable for home use, I respect your opinion. . .
Right now we need to concentrate on 100% pinball rules and add video into that where and when it pertains. . . with all do respect, people are not going to want to buy video clips of the movie in a tournament, league, or even more than once in a bar or competitive setting from the shop, or even at home probably more than a few times (it will wear off quick). . . you can always try to beat your last and high score, you can never add more movie clips once you have earned and seen them all
Pinball machines are designed to earn score.... not movie clips. . . Spooky, IMHO, shouldn't spend time building rules on earning video clips

I agree but this is such a niche genre that us fellow die hard horror/ halloween nuts just love the little deep cuts. I agree on getting the rules 100% fleshed out and done but something simple that truly ties in the specific movie into the game is what makes a good game great

#3367 2 years ago

I think spending blood for movie clips is kinda neat, but agree it's not enough to make the majority of players ever choose it. Maybe combine it with the awards that give you 1-3m points. Then people who don't care about points get something they'd be interested in, and tournament players may still opt to buy it if they just need a few points to cement their win.

#3368 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Hedge MultiBA ba mode isn't too bad once they add the sheep jumping over the hedge...
[quoted image]

in all seriousness... if it bothers me upon delivery i may add an opaque cutout under the playfield above where the LED shines upward to block the lighting behind the "A" and trim this cutout so it is even with the outline of the hedge graphic (straight line between the B and A letters). Believe this will make it look more natural with the hedge graphic fully blocking any light.

#3369 2 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

Prime example of Whataboutism. That insert is awful and needs to be fixed.

I have no details but they did state in an e-mail it would be addressed. Anyone worried about the insert, don't be, they will correct this. Keep the faith, don't sell your deposit, pay the balance and enjoy.

So many examples in this thread (and historically) that Spooky listens and is responsive. One of the reasons we said NIB, sight unseen, from Spooky for every release (until we run out of room).

Unfortunately for our pinball fund, they surprised us with two games at once... had no choice but to buy both and support this great American company.

#3370 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I think spending blood for movie clips is kinda neat, but agree it's not enough to make the majority of players ever choose it. Maybe combine it with the awards that give you 1-3m points. Then people who don't care about points get something they'd be interested in, and tournament players may still opt to buy it if they just need a few points to cement their win.

I agree but this is such a niche genre that us fellow die hard horror/ halloween nuts just love the little deep cuts. I agree on getting the rules 100% fleshed out and done but something simple that truly ties in the specific movie into the game is what makes a good game great

I think there is enough interest here that if you are on the wait list you might want to include your invoice information with an idea for a possible selectable game mode that includes your idea. . . I am way more a pinball nerd than a Halloween fan although I do love the movie. . . Just because I am way more concentrated on game flow and score, it shouldn't discourage you from letting Spooky know what you would like to see. . it doesn't sound like it would be super hard to add at the end of things if IP and timing permits.

#3371 2 years ago
Quoted from Porkfritter:

Right now we need to concentrate on 100% pinball rules and add video into that where and when it pertains. . . with all do respect, people are not going to want to buy video clips of the movie is a tournament, league, or even more than once in a bar or competitive setting from the shop. . .

Like yea man, totally about the score. Not sure why they went dmd back in the 90s, and now we gotta deal with this stupid lcd screen. It's almost like they wanna jam cool animations and video content to make a better experience for the astronomical cost these days. They must not realize we're all tournament, and competitive players. Don't they know it's not about the fun of it anymore? Don't they know we don't care about theme? Sound, music, art who needs em? Just give me the numbers baby that's all I care about.

Seriously though, my opinion is the exact opposite of yours when it comes to what makes pinball fun. If it were just about the the score why do companies show all the cool stuff in their reveals? Sure scores important, but so is all the other stuff. Visualize in your head back in the day when score was all we had. Would pinball be alive today without its evolution?

I want an amazing journey on my way to grand champion, that's what I'm spending stupid money on.

With all due respect, that's my opinion.

#3372 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Like yea man, totally about the score. Not sure why they went dmd back in the 90s, and now we gotta deal with this stupid lcd screen. It's almost like they wanna jam cool animations and video content to make a better experience for the astronomical cost these days. They must not realize we're all tournament, and competitive players. Don't they know it's not about the fun of it anymore? Don't they know we don't care about theme? Sound, music, art who needs em? Just give me the numbers baby that's all I care about.
Seriously though, my opinion is the exact opposite of yours when it comes to what makes pinball fun. If it were just about the the score why do companies show all the cool stuff in their reveals? Sure scores important, but so is all the other stuff. Visualize in your head back in the day when score was all we had. Would pinball be alive today without its evolution?
I want an amazing journey on my way to grand champion, that's what I'm spending stupid money on.
With all do respect, that's my opinion.

These just sound and look like video juke boxes to me. . . I see people exit out of these screens after seeing theme once or twice never to watch them again. I hope they make a mode for you that you can switch to. . . I'm not being as jerk... I am an operator and it is just what I see.

and I never mentioned that sound, art and video integration was not important. . . all I mentioned was using this in lieu of score. .

my opinion is video should be an additional and free reward..... but what is awesome is... my opinion is no more valid than yours...

#3373 2 years ago
Quoted from Porkfritter:

I think there is enough interest here that if you are on the wait list you might want to include your invoice information with an idea for a possible selectable game mode that includes your idea. . . I am way more a pinball nerd than a Halloween fan although I do love the movie. . . Just because I am way more concentrated on game flow and score, it shouldn't discourage you from letting Spooky know what you would like to see. . it doesn't sound like it would be super hard to add at the end of things if IP and timing permits.

Oh yeah I'm #159 halloween ce and absolutely can't wait to get it and play.

#3374 2 years ago

Interesting perspective. I do not agree with you and have the opposite opinion but I respect your opinion and do not think you are being a jerk. As an operator maybe you are just seeing the casual players out there wanting to flip and not actually dropping the $$$ to own the machine. As a home collector spending this kind of money I am interested in every aspect and want all the boxes check. Even if I choose to skip through them I want to option to watch them if I want

Quoted from Porkfritter:

These just sound and look like video juke boxes to me. . . I see people exit out of these screens after seeing theme once or twice never to watch them again. I hope they make a mode for you that you can switch to. . . I'm not being as jerk... I am an operator and it is just what I see.
and I never mentioned that sound, art and video integration was not important. . . all I mentioned was using this in lieu of score. .
my opinion is video should be an additional and free reward..... but what is awesome is... my opinion is no more valid than yours...

#3375 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

With all do respect, that's my opinion.

Quoted from djsolzs:

Interesting perspective. I do not agree with you and have the opposite opinion but I respect your opinion and do not think you are being a jerk. As an operator maybe you are just seeing the casual players out there wanting to flip and not actually dropping the $$$ to own the machine. As a home collector spending this kind of money I am interested in every aspect and want all the boxes check. Even if I choose to skip through them I want to option to watch them if I want

I bet a total different use here. Would you mind if there wasn't a coin door?

again, I didn't say you shouldn't have the option to watch them. . . I didn't say they shouldn't be included. . . my personal opinion is they should be part of the natural flow of the game. . . I said they should not be an option in lieu of score. . I think this is what some people are missing. . . ?

You do realize this was a discussion that I didn't want to have to spend blood to watch video clips instead of earning them during game play? right?

you act like I am saying I don't want the clips there at all. . .

Not that they shouldn't be included? or did you jump in late?

#1. I want all the clips you want
#2. I just want to earn them during game play.. I don't want to just earn blood and buy them at the store. . too easy too shallow should be free and earned

#3376 2 years ago

Coin door is a pain in the ass - no I wouldn’t mind generally other than potentially impacting resale to an operator. It’s also what I expect to see I guess.

Was just giving my opinion I wasn’t saying you didn’t say those things.

Probably is what people are missing in your post I did. And yes I went back and read all your posts - I was coming in late to this discussion!

Quoted from Porkfritter:

again, I didn't say you shouldn't have the option to watch them. . . I didn't say they shouldn't be included. . . my personal opinion is they should be part of the natural flow of the game. . . I said they should not be an option in lieu of score. . I think this is what some people are missing. . . ?
I don't want to stop and have to pick what clip I want to watch. . . or pay to watch it. . .

#3377 2 years ago

Anyone else feel like it would be cool for the clips to fade in and out of the animations screens instead of abrupt cuts in/out? I feel like it would draw these elements together instead of one or the other feeling out of place.

#3378 2 years ago
Quoted from Porkfritter:

Sorry but pinball was not designed to earn score. They were designed to be entertaining and make money!

#3379 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Sorry but pinball was not designed to earn score. They were designed to be entertaining and make money!

can you name any pinball machines that DON'T keep score? there can't be many. I think it is almost the basic fundamental principle of pinball. . . see how high of a score you can achieve. . .

its ironic you mention this, because a game that doesn't keep score would make a lot less money on location. . .

#3380 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

With all due respect, that's my opinion.

Neat factoids for those interested: including an LCD is actually a *huge* cost driver in modern machines! Most people realize that the physical displays are more expensive than DMD, or the preceding 7-segment displays, but fewer people realize that those HD displays also add cost in that manufacturers then need to hire (an) animator(s), and potentially pay more to license more/different assets! And what even fewer people yet realize is the significant difference in computing power LCDs demand vs DMD! Machines with DMDs can run on the computing power of, effectively, a $5 arduino. As soon as you introduce an LCD screen however, you practically require a proper computer + operating system in order to drive the display. And even though we're talking computers with the computing power of a modern smartphone, they're a significant cost increase. This in turn means pinball games have to be developed, in part, in a very similar way to video games, (possibly actually using game engines), which adds overhead and complexity to the software, and also incurs the cost of (a) full time game developer(s)/programmer(s). Not to mention, all of this can add a *huge* amount of time to your development cycle. So, ultimately, there is a large ripple effect from what might seem like a pretty straightforward step from DMD to LCD.

#3381 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Anyone else feel like it would be cool for the clips to fade in and out of the animations screens instead of abrupt cuts in/out? I feel like it would draw these elements together instead of one or the other feeling out of place.

100% - a little jarring in their current state, but I believe my LZ does the same... even a quick fade in/out would refine things a little.

#3382 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Neat factoids for those interested: including an LCD is actually a *huge* cost driver in modern machines! Most people realize that the physical displays are more expensive than DMD, or the preceding 7-segment displays, but fewer people realize that those HD displays also add cost in that manufacturers then need to hire (an) animator(s), and potentially pay more to license more/different assets! And what even fewer people yet realize is the significant difference in computing power LCDs demand vs DMD! Machines with DMDs can run on the computing power of, effectively, a $5 arduino. As soon as you introduce an LCD screen however, you practically require a proper computer + operating system in order to drive the display. And even though we're talking computers with the computing power of a modern smartphone, they're a significant cost increase. This in turn means pinball games have to be developed, in part, in a very similar way to video games, (possibly actually using game engines), which adds overhead and complexity to the software, and also incurs the cost of (a) full time game developer(s)/programmer(s). Not to mention, all of this can add a *huge* amount of time to your development cycle. So, ultimately, there is a large ripple effect from what might seem like a pretty straightforward step from DMD to LCD.

A thousand times this. The LCD is the best and worst thing to happen to pinball. All this additional money and resources just to watch someone skip the clip with some flipper button presses

CGC has the best solution with their modern looking DMD. Cheap to make content for the screen, has the nostalgic charm of dots but with the higher resolution that your brain thinks of (sorta like when you play a HD remake of an old game and you forget that's not what it originally looked like)

#3383 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

And score is one way to drive up earnings when people compete to get on the leaderboard...

#3384 2 years ago
Quoted from Porkfritter:

You do realize this was a discussion that I didn't want to have to spend blood to watch video clips instead of earning them during game play? right?
you act like I am saying I don't want the clips there at all. . .
Not that they shouldn't be included? or did you jump in late?
#1. I want all the clips you want
#2. I just want to earn them during game play.. I don't want to just earn blood and buy them at the store. . too easy too shallow should be free and earned

All good. I did jump in late on your discussion. . Often miss things. Just want lots of movie clips and animations. Just wanna be living in this pin while playing it. Wanna feel like I need to look over my shoulder. I want the full experience with nothing left to "good enough" as I want the best. Pin is based on a horror movie story line. Gameplay should make me feel like I'm part of the story line at every flip, the urge to survive should be strong.

I rarely play on location or against someone else. Getting a good score is my means of opening up the game to see the things it has to offer. The actual score is trivial to me as the wife and I are the only people in our game room. I'll admit though... seeing my wife as grand champion is priceless, and brings me great joy.

I respect your opinion, and it is not opposite, it just differs here and there.

#3385 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

All good. I did jump in late on your discussion. . Often miss things. Just want lots of movie clips and animations. Just wanna be living in this pin while playing it. Wanna feel like I need to look over my shoulder. I want the full experience with nothing left to "good enough" as I want the best. Pin is based on a horror movie story line. Gameplay should make me feel like I'm part of the story line at every flip, the urge to survive should be strong.
I rarely play on location or against someone else. Getting a good score is my means of opening up the game to see the things it has to offer. The actual score is trivial to me as the wife and I are the only people in our game room. I'll admit though... seeing my wife as grand champion is priceless, and brings me great joy.

As I respect the opinion of all of those who are plunking down the money these days to buy there own pin! This used to be unheard of!!! In my mind, where I am thinking that I need to offer you the best $1 adventure and game experience money can buy to keep your interest. . to plunk in more $1. . . you are thinking, I spent nearly 10k... I want a 10k adventure...

Quoted from tp:

I wish I worked at Spooky in communications. . I'd do everything to make that happen for you guys. . bad thing is, I'd probably be running around in circles trying to appease everyone. . . I'd be "that" guy who would never get anything done because I wouldn't have the balls to cut things from the drawing board and disappoint people. . .

#3386 2 years ago

Oh yeah I'm #159 halloween ce and absolutely can't wait to get it and play.

I’m 160! Can’t wait either I think it’s going to be awesome and love that Spooky listens to feedback and makes sensible changes based on what the players want

#3387 2 years ago

So what number has hit the street?

#3388 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Only part of the score I care about when playing on location, is the match portion hah.

#3389 2 years ago

Just updated the code and my Pingulp
Life is good

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3390 2 years ago

Sorry forgot to add the beer
Now things are even better

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3391 2 years ago
Quoted from Rapzilch:

Life is good
[quoted image]

Thats bad ass, and honestly, this seems to be the best representation of the of the powdercoat to date. Probably wont be changing mine. I previously thought it was too gold, but thats really nice.

#3392 2 years ago

Where did you get that Pingulp?

Quoted from Rapzilch:

Life is good
[quoted image]

#3393 2 years ago
Quoted from Rapzilch:

Less Filling, now.

#3394 2 years ago
Quoted from Rapzilch:

[quoted image]

blood awarded +10

#3395 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Only part of the score I care about when playing on location, is the match portion hah.

hey, you get 10 points for a tilt on Halloween!

#3396 2 years ago

Looks like a cool little mod to add

3F5A7A68-A501-413C-9850-BC57A58ECC3E (resized).jpeg3F5A7A68-A501-413C-9850-BC57A58ECC3E (resized).jpeg
#3397 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Where did you get that Pingulp?

a friend of mine made it

#3398 2 years ago
Quoted from Rapzilch:

Life is good
[quoted image]

Armor looks sick!

#3399 2 years ago

So from how the email reads... there is no fix (the insert) for machines in the wild at this point and none coming on the line in the next month will have a fix available either.

I was quoted "a month or so" delay to getting our machine on the production line for this fix.

Kind of sucks there isn't a playfield swap option available - anyone with this low of a number knows the value in having this early. This is especially true for those that make mods - will probably end up skipping out if someone gets to market first. Also, I'm like a kid, I want it sooner than later, especially for Halloween.

The momentum (wrt hype and anticipation) leading up to July and through now seems to have diminished. I feel like I should be more excited to drop $10g on a game.

#3400 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

So what number has hit the street?

The highest I have seen is 50 a few days ago 10/1 I believe.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qmdtDvuk62JFZw37fpdjzsIlL39_C04ODX8jIrNOc/edit?usp=drivesdk

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 82.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-babysitters-welcome/page/68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.