(Topic ID: 296256)

Spooky HALLOWEEN hype thread. Babysitters welcome.

By coasterguy

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,090 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

utramanpinplastic (resized).png
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0425 (resized).JPG
IMG_0426 (resized).JPG
IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
20220928_203503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220512_182215 (resized).jpg
true level (resized).png
20220215_183140 (resized).jpg
20220214_203712 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220215_010617367 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220207_174230157 (resized).jpg
C6475CC4-E878-472F-9A3B-DDF806FA4F44 (resized).jpeg
C91EC225-85D7-42B7-A84A-019E59ABF9CF (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220209_222110.jpg
IMG_20220209_222153.jpg
There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 82.
#3251 2 years ago

Bug showing off the new code:

#3253 2 years ago

Great update!
Appreciate the great explanation on the rules. Game is tracking to be epic.

Will await the ultraman one. That’s the one I ordered.

Go have some down time!

#3254 2 years ago

Seems like Spooky is trying really hard to give the community what they want. They are such a great company its hard not to route for them. Keep up the good work.

#3255 2 years ago

I love the addition of the blood collectable feature. Do these replace combos? The current combo value seems too high.

#3256 2 years ago

Played about 4 games at Barcade tonight in Philly…not enough to give it true shake…the game shoots smooth. I didn’t experience any issues with stuck balls or anything like that. The layout definitely encourages focus on the middle ramp shot…no cheap drains from what I could see. Definitely has some potential with a unique layout…cabinet looked nice

#3257 2 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Good grief!!! Awesome!...Finding club thread...

#3258 2 years ago

It’s October, you all better look out

#3259 2 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Very cool! Keep it coming team Spooky

#3260 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Why are you here? What a joke of a comment. Useless and completely subjective...
Jeff

Jesus people, actually READ THE QUOTE I was replying to. A dude brought up Ghostbusters, and I said it still sucks after new code. Many many others agree, and many do not.

Halloween looks great to me, although I like ultraman better.

#3261 2 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

5ap (resized).png5ap (resized).png

BOOM, great update, game looks awesome and its still early days...

#3262 2 years ago

23 thumbs up for Spooky’s Halloween Oct 1 code. Bug did great job of explaining and demonstrating the rules. Very cool. Rules and coding look to be shaping up nicely. There is still a lot of code refinement, to come but the core rules, modes, multiballs and progression are accounted for. Areas of concern - 1) more movie clips are needed more often 2) custom screens don’t look good at all! They need to be scrapped and redesigned. 3) ball staging is still needed. This one will have the most impact on game play, as it affects ball timing. It takes 3-6 seconds for a ball in a scoop to be served up to a flipper lane. This makes playing the game difficult, especially during multiballs and times when attention is elsewhere. Staging a ball at each lower flipper, should cut the time delay down to 1-2 seconds. That would have the unintended benefit of speeding up game tempo.

#3263 2 years ago

Liking what I am seeing with the new update. Some observations: The movie clips are still just a tad too short and seem to cut off at odd moments. Also Hoping they can do a little more with the house with lightning - looks good, but it’s on the screen way too much.

#3264 2 years ago
B31D9BA1-183F-45AE-B005-3275BD3A3A62 (resized).pngB31D9BA1-183F-45AE-B005-3275BD3A3A62 (resized).png
#3265 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Liking what I am seeing with the new update. Some observations: The movie clips are still just a tad too short and seem to cut off at odd moments. Also Hoping they can do a little more with the house with lightning - looks good, but it’s on the screen way too much.

I noticed the odd cut off as well. Hedge mb seems like it cuts while the girl is speaking.

SpookyLuke - are you only allowed to use 6 seconds per clip Bc if so that might explain the cut off.

#3266 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

[quoted image]

8dfbb0b3a28b34e6bc6952bc868ef07a--michael-myers-michael-okeefe (resized).jpg8dfbb0b3a28b34e6bc6952bc868ef07a--michael-myers-michael-okeefe (resized).jpg
#3267 2 years ago

Update looks great. I especially like the multiball restart rule change to where you only get it if you didn't get to collect the super. Love the idea of trading blood for perks.

#3268 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Agree -some clips cut off at weird moments and the transition to the next screen feels really abrupt. The hedge one is particularly bad.

#3269 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:It’s October, you all better look out

Beware the chonkla!!

#3270 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

It’s October, you all better look out

lmfao

#3271 2 years ago

Watched the update vid: quite an accomplished game, very impressive for a small company. Like I've mentioned before, there isn't much to the game because there isn't much to the movie. Seems to me there's only 3 major modes - Hedge, Sanatorium and House. It most likely will improve, as they will find extra little features to add.

My suggestion would be to add extra modes that can be unlocked by collecting blood, for example:

10 blood - Michael breaks into the store and steals his iconic Captain Kirk mask and kitchen knife.
15 blood - A random shot appears on the playfield...is it a Trick or is it a Treat? A treat could be a Special or Extra Ball. A Trick - all pf lights turn off and 1 flipper is disabled for 10 seconds.
20 blood - Young Michael puts on the clown mask and in POV moves through the house, ultimately killing his sister.
25 blood - See anything you like? The scene everyone wants - Michael slays Bob Simms in the kitchen, then wears the bedsheet to take out Lynda Van Klok.

Just a few ideas, to help pack out the game with fan-favorite moments.

#3272 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Watched the update vid: quite an accomplished game, very impressive for a small company. Like I've mentioned before, there isn't much to the game because there isn't much to the movie. Seems to me there's only 3 major modes - Hedge, Sanatorium and House. It most likely will improve, as they will find extra little features to add.
My suggestion would be to add extra modes that can be unlocked by collecting blood, for example:
10 blood - Michael breaks into the store and steals his iconic Captain Kirk mask and kitchen knife.
15 blood - A random shot appears on the playfield...is it a Trick or is it a Treat? A treat could be a Special or Extra Ball. A Trick - all pf lights turn off and 1 flipper is disabled for 10 seconds.
20 blood - Young Michael puts on the clown mask and in POV moves through the house, ultimately killing his sister.
25 blood - See anything you like? The scene everyone wants - Michael slays Bob Simms in the kitchen, then wears the bedsheet to take out Lynda Van Klok.

I love the trick or treat idea! Good work

#3273 2 years ago

I don’t see how they could add staging with the current design. Ball goes in one of the scoops and goes down a subway to the lifter. Lifter is triggered, lifts the ball up to the flipper lane and releases. There is nowhere you could keep a ball staged. Right?

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

23 thumbs up for Spooky’s Halloween Oct 1 code. Bug did great job of explaining and demonstrating the rules. Very cool. Rules and coding look to be shaping up nicely. There is still a lot of code refinement, to come but the core rules, modes, multiballs and progression are accounted for. Areas of concern - 1) more movie clips are needed more often 2) custom screens don’t look good at all! They need to be scrapped and redesigned. 3) ball staging is still needed. This one will have the most impact on game play, as it affects ball timing. It takes 3-6 seconds for a ball in a scoop to be served up to a flipper lane. This makes playing the game difficult, especially during multiballs and times when attention is elsewhere. Staging a ball at each lower flipper, should cut the time delay down to 1-2 seconds. That would have the unintended benefit of speeding up game tempo.

#3274 2 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Lifter is triggered, lifts the ball up to the flipper lane and releases.

Ah, is that why the plastics are so large on the inlanes obscuring the view a bit? I wasn't sure why those would be so large and cover view, had thought it was an aesthetic choice before.

I've tried not to watch too many videos until I get thebgame myself.

#3275 2 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I don’t see how they could add staging with the current design. Ball goes in one of the scoops and goes down a subway to the lifter. Lifter is triggered, lifts the ball up to the flipper lane and releases. There is nowhere you could keep a ball staged. Right?

Keep ball in lifter until another ball is on its way down then rinse and repeat. They said they might add 2 more balls to the game to do this.
Works great in STTNG.

#3276 2 years ago

One of the confusing aspects of the inlane ball feeds is you don’t see ball exiting the mechanism, instead you’ll see it exiting the bottom of sling plastic marked in green. If the slings lose most of the graphics you could see the ball at the moment it leaves the mechanism and marked in red. I hate the idea of losing artwork but if that is needed to make the game less confusing then I am for it. Spooky have you looked at that? Especially with solving of the staging issue, player needs to see the ball sooner than they can now.
A56E1B35-0E98-4253-B465-33A1C9329A70.jpegA56E1B35-0E98-4253-B465-33A1C9329A70.jpeg

#3277 2 years ago

One of the confusing aspects of the inlane ball feeds is you don’t see ball exiting the mechanism, instead you’ll see it exiting the bottom of sling plastic marked in green. If the slings lose most of the graphics you could see the ball at the moment it leaves themmechanism and marked in red. I hate the idea of losing artwork but if that is needed to make the game less confusing then I am for it. Spooky have you looked at that? Especially if you solve the staging issue, you’ll need to see the ball sooner than you can now. [quoted image]

The inlane lifters are not the confusing part…after 2-3 games you’ll be use to them. I routinely lose my ball after I drain and forget I have one locked in Judith Myers…lol. Drain, cuss, walk away, and hear the ball release…frantically try to get back and save the ball. Such a great feature!

#3278 2 years ago

Code updated at North End Pub. Played a couple games really enjoyed and appreciated the changes. Planning to stream starting around 1PM tomorrow for a few hours. I think those worries will be very happy to see the direction the game is headed. Like Spooky has said it’s still early but obvious changes I saw were mode selection. More video clips. Better call outs and lighting to help grasp what you are attacking in modes. Twitch.tv/thisflippinpodcast for the stream tomorrow.

7FB00487-B730-4305-8B52-E26B491958ED (resized).jpeg7FB00487-B730-4305-8B52-E26B491958ED (resized).jpegC39E2545-6C99-4B69-AB99-780906AA775C (resized).jpegC39E2545-6C99-4B69-AB99-780906AA775C (resized).jpeg
#3279 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Is it the game? Or the player? Because I f’n SHRED GB And notice ZERO design problems

This ^

Nice code update on Halloween btw. I have Ultraman on order so hope it progresses as well as Halloween appears to be.

#3280 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Odd you’d be offering advice after shitting on the game all this time. There’s 6 selectable modes in the game already other than the three multiball modes, plus a 7 ball lock wizard mode coming. I think Luke and the guys are doing just fine.

#3281 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Love this idea please do this spooky.

#3282 2 years ago

Posted this in the other thread but maybe there’s some more visibility here:

Was hoping since day 1 that BOC’s “Don’t fear the reaper” would be present during a certain mode. Alternate the left and center ramp to pass the joint between Annie and Laurie. Time it out with so many combos so you don’t get busted by Sherrif Bracket at the hardware store. Who’s w me or am I nuts and it’s a bad idea? Most horror films have their attempts at humor…

#3283 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:3) ball staging is still needed. This one will have the most impact on game play, as it affects ball timing. It takes 3-6 seconds for a ball in a scoop to be served up to a flipper lane. This makes playing the game difficult, especially during multiballs and times when attention is elsewhere. Staging a ball at each lower flipper, should cut the time delay down to 1-2 seconds. That would have the unintended benefit of speeding up game tempo.

I agree. Unfortunately Spooky has stated they are focusing on other aspects of the code and staging at the lifters is lower priority. R&M does it perfectly and keeps the pin fast!

#3284 2 years ago

One of the confusing aspects of the inlane ball feeds is you don’t see ball exiting the mechanism, instead you’ll see it exiting the bottom of sling plastic marked in green. If the slings lose most of the graphics you could see the ball at the moment it leaves the mechanism and marked in red. I hate the idea of losing artwork but if that is needed to make the game less confusing then I am for it. Spooky have you looked at that? Especially with solving of the staging issue, player needs to see the ball sooner than they can now.
[quoted image]

I think I could 3d print hz offsets to shift things out of the way.

#3285 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Posted this in the other thread but maybe there’s some more visibility here:
Was hoping since day 1 that BOC’s “Don’t fear the reaper” would be present during a certain mode. Alternate the left and center ramp to pass the joint between Annie and Laurie. Time it out with so many combos so you don’t get busted by Sherrif Bracket at the hardware store. Who’s w me or am I nuts and it’s a bad idea? Most horror films have their attempts at humor…

Not something I would put in, but that's me. Licensing the song has it's own cost, first of all. I want this machine to be about the horror aspect of Halloween, the tension. I don't see passing the joint around to really be anything important to the main story. Realize I'm not downing you for the suggestion. I just would be confused if I saw that and thought maybe it was a Cheech & Chong machine I stumbled upon. I also am not keen on having a boob shot in the game either, so not everyone wants this scene. It's up to Spooky what they do, but again, I don't feel it's an important element to get the horror aspect across. Is it a memorable scene in the movie? I do know the scene but I don't watch this movie because of that. I'm playing a horror themed pinball about an iconic killer with killer music.

#3286 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Not something I would put in, but that's me. Licensing the song has it's own cost, first of all. I want this machine to be about the horror aspect of Halloween, the tension. I don't see passing the joint around to really be anything important to the main story. Realize I'm not downing you for the suggestion. I just would be confused if I saw that and thought maybe it was a Cheech & Chong machine I stumbled upon. I also am not keen on having a boob shot in the game either, so not everyone wants this scene. It's up to Spooky what they do, but again, I don't feel it's an important element to get the horror aspect across. Is it a memorable scene in the movie? I do know the scene but I don't watch this movie because of that. I'm playing a horror themed pinball about an iconic killer with killer music.

Spooky basically said the boob scene will be taken care of, in an initial interview. People who don't like that can run family mode I suppose. I don't think anyone watches it *for* that, it is just part of the genre and iconic. "Oops there's a spot on my shirt, time to do laundry ". That type of thing is seen in all top slasher films. Halloween had 13 movies and 13 nudity scenes so far. Jason has double that. Add to that- Michael hates women, so when she did that, it was a noteable part of the storyline to really rub it in his face.

As for the joint scene- if they can make it mesh up, I am all for it. If they keep it all "killing" the whole time, then I suppose it wouldn't fit in.

#3287 2 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

This has been the game I've been playing the most at my local pinball spot and he had a nib #3 sitting there, so I took it home. Yolo as the kids say, assuming the kids still actually say that.
[quoted image]

I take it that’s AYCE? Didn’t realize you go go for the BBQ, stay for the pinball and leave with a NIB?!

#3288 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCreature:

I take it that’s AYCE? Didn’t realize you go go for the BBQ, stay for the pinball and leave with a NIB?!

Yeah its AYCE Gogi in West Hills, not too far from me so it's me local pinball/fried oreos location of choice. Shane's also a distributer for Spooky and others so I'd often see NIB games just sitting there. I found myself playing Halloween a bunch lately and mentioned it to him, then he mentioned he had an unsold #3 CE. Poof, it's no longer unsold lol.

#3289 2 years ago

New code looks great! Not just the rules and modes (which do look cool), but the little touches like extra animations on the main screen - the leaves blowing across and the blood splatters etc, really loving those smaller details. Great job!

#3290 2 years ago

ball staging is still needed. This one will have the most impact on game play, as it affects ball timing. It takes 3-6 seconds for a ball in a scoop to be served up to a flipper lane. This makes playing the game difficult,

Honestly - I can’t see what the problem is here.

I’m sure it takes a exactly the same 3-6 seconds for the ball to travel from the left ramp entrance, all the way down the ramp, then down to the flipper.

All the classic BW games from the 90s with subways, they’re all the same. Shoot the Camera on Twilight Zone, then it needs to go down the subway, come out the scoop and get to the flipper. I bet that takes longer than 6 seconds.

I just don’t get it at all. 3-6 seconds?

Is it because you can’t see the ball? It’s out of sight for a few seconds?

I’m just flummoxed as to why this is some sort of problem. If it is, buy some stripped down POS like Led Zeppelin Pro where the ball is always visible … because there’s nothing at all on the playfield to hide it. Lol

rd

#3291 2 years ago

Everyone complaining that movie clips need to be longer than 3-6 seconds, now staged balls are taking too long at up to 6 seconds. When are we supposed to watch all the clips and animations?

#3292 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

Everyone complaining that movie clips need to be longer than 3-6 seconds, now staged balls are taking too long at up to 6 seconds. When are we supposed to watch all the clips and animations?

Yep.

Where are we at in life where 3-6 seconds is such a crisis?

And the $30 screen isn’t “true black” like their $3000 TV.

Honestly sometimes I just wanna throw in the towel. I don’t know how some people get through the day without having a some sort of hemorrhage with the minute things that worry them.

I tell you what - thank the lord I’m not in the pinball manufacturing business. There’s no pleasing half these f**ckers.

rd

#3293 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Honestly sometimes I just wanna throw in the towel. I don’t know how some people get through the day without having a some sort of hemorrhage with the minute things that worry them.

It is the beer they drink. lol Need a nice kiwi beer

#3294 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Honestly - I can’t see what the problem is here.
I’m sure it takes a exactly the same 3-6 seconds for the ball to travel from the left ramp entrance, all the way down the ramp, then down to the flipper.
All the classic BW games from the 90s with subways, they’re all the same. Shoot the Camera on Twilight Zone, then it needs to go down the subway, come out the scoop and get to the flipper. I bet that takes longer than 6 seconds.
I just don’t get it at all. 3-6 seconds?
Is it because you can’t see the ball? It’s out of sight for a few seconds?
I’m just flummoxed as to why this is some sort of problem. If it is, buy some stripped down POS like Led Zeppelin Pro where the ball is always visible … because there’s nothing at all on the playfield to hide it. Lol
rd

After I got used to the ball being served to both flippers, and was playing decently, I’d still lose 1/2 ball per game due to not noticing. Spooky should make ball staging their top priority and assign one person full time. The reason flipper feeds are a problem is that you don’t want to lose balls at the flippers from not noticing them until it is too late to flip. It is out of sight, out of mind. If ball scoop kicks out on top of a playfield, a player easily sees it from the moment of release until it arrives at flipper and the ball travels from one foot to three feet to arrive at the flipper. With Halloween when you see the ball appear, it has two inches to travel before it is on the flipper.

I’ve found I HAVE to constantly watch the flipper area with one eye. That leaves my bad eye for playing the game, watching the ball and looking at the lcd. When I should be concentrating on rules, shots needed and handling the ball, I must now add watch for ball rolling past bottom flippers at random times to the list. That is asking too much of player if it requires him to change the way he plays every other modern pin. Maybe some people are better picking up on other cues like the flashers and sounds to let them know a ball is being released and to look down to flipper areas, but I find current feeding pattern to be problematic and annoying and requiring of ball staging to resolve it. The sooner this happens, the better.

#3295 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

I think I could 3d print hz offsets to shift things out of the way.

Exactly, this would be the better solution. The lower sling could have clear flat protector and the new plastic would have art and hover above with standoff’s. BSD slings come to mind.

#3296 2 years ago

That said, maybe this is not the game for you. Must suck having to watch the flipper areas.

blockquote cite="#6530902">After I got used to the ball being served to both flippers, and was playing decently, I’d still lose 1/2 ball per game due to not noticing. Spooky should make ball staging their top priority and assign one person full time. The reason flipper feeds are a problem is that you don’t want to lose balls at the flippers from not noticing them until it is too late to flip. It is out of sight, out of mind. If ball scoop kicks out on top of a playfield, a player easily sees it from the moment of release until it arrives at flipper and the ball travels from one to three feet to arrive at the flipper. With Halloween when you see the ball appear, it has two inches to travel before it is on the flipper.
I’ve found I HAVE to constantly watch the flipper area with one eye. That leaves my bad eye for playing the game, watching the ball and looking at the lcd. When I should be concentrating on rules, shots needed and handling the ball, I must now add watch for ball rolling past bottom flippers at random times to the list. That is asking too much of player if it requires him to change the way he plays every other modern pin. Maybe some people are better picking up on other cues like the flashers and sounds to let them know a ball is being released and to look down to flipper areas, but I find current feeding pattern to be problematic and annoying and requiring of ball staging to resolve it. The sooner this happens, the better.

#3297 2 years ago

Only spent a little time on the new code but can say definitely a huge step in the right direction. Looking forward for this game to come together, really enjoying it so far.

#3298 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

That said, maybe this is not the game for you. Must suck having to watch the flipper areas.

Are they offering refunds? I didn’t think so. But I don’t want one because the game looks great. Whereas I lost a ball every other game, plenty of newbies drained multiple balls every game without even noticing. You’ve watched this in videos too. No, this is a design problem that affects many players of H & UM. Fortunately all is resolved with a ball staging routine and everybody wins.

#3299 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Yep.
Where are we at in life where 3-6 seconds is such a crisis?
And the $30 screen isn’t “true black” like their $3000 TV.
I tell you what - thank the lord I’m not in the pinball manufacturing business. There’s no pleasing half these f**ckers.
rd

RD I want to come visit and party and play pinball! Let’s make a plan!

#3300 2 years ago

I've only played ultraman, but the ball lifter drops the ball to the flipper there also.
Be cool on Halloween if somehow incorporate the ball in the inlane to represent Michael popping out to get you by surprise. (,sound, animation) if you happen to miss it and it drains a screen animation where he stabs someone or a reference to haha got another one. (Michael kill count)
Halloween In my mind should have surprises and change the way you play because it's a unique theme for pinball. I happen to like the phrase dare to be different.
So excited and can't wait to get my hands on ce 471. Anybody having second thoughts and or not ready for theirs I'll be glad to jump up as you jump back and give you time to decide.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, KY
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nipomo, CA
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 82.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-babysitters-welcome/page/66?hl=bitternerd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.