(Topic ID: 296256)

Spooky HALLOWEEN hype thread. Babysitters welcome.

By coasterguy

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,090 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

utramanpinplastic (resized).png
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0425 (resized).JPG
IMG_0426 (resized).JPG
IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
20220928_203503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220512_182215 (resized).jpg
true level (resized).png
20220215_183140 (resized).jpg
20220214_203712 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220215_010617367 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220207_174230157 (resized).jpg
C6475CC4-E878-472F-9A3B-DDF806FA4F44 (resized).jpeg
C91EC225-85D7-42B7-A84A-019E59ABF9CF (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220209_222110.jpg
IMG_20220209_222153.jpg
There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 82.
#2401 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

It's there, don't know why you can't see it.

Well duh I can see it. It’s facing the wrong way.

#2402 2 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

Agreed. Great topper, but man it does look off that it only says ALLOWEE when it’s lit up in a dark room.
Hope they fix this by using a longer LED strip or something.

Yes please fix this. Not much to ask for lol.

#2403 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Yes please fix this. Not much to ask for lol.

Not sure what Spooky will do, but I can say they are listening. And if this is the greatest problem with this pin…there is nothing to worry about.

#2404 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Not sure what Spooky will do, but I can say they are listening. And if this is the greatest problem with this pin…there is nothing to worry about.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"52a6b5a7773a3f075458c5b018d46c7d15230ade-1630895133-1800"};
//]]>

Well said!

#2405 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Well duh I can see it. It’s facing the wrong way.

yeah I finally realized the intent of your question after someone else replied haha.

#2406 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

We’ve been playing this more. Just an incredible game. We’ll try get more video and explanations tomorrow. The sound effects are really awesome. And even though some of the noises are a bit grating (heck, that’s a horror movie), they are vital in a multiball to know when a ball is coming up one of those risers to the flippers. You need a distinct sound to get your ears to hear the warning above the craziness of the multiball.

1st I'd like to congratulate you on your HW pin, 2nd, really appreciate you and your wife, taking the time on the vids' and the insight while we wait.

#2407 2 years ago

Quick public service announcement.

Screenshot_20210906-105116_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210906-105116_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#2408 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

Quick public service announcement.
[quoted image]

I need that shirt!!

#2409 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinman502:

Which distributor did you go with

I went through King Pin

#2410 2 years ago

Is the knife handle still part of the shooter lane on the CEs? I'm not seeing from the released pics.

#2411 2 years ago

Hmm Butter cab? ....Or a 35 foot inflatable Michael. Choices Choices! This should be in front of Spooky headquarters for sure

Screenshot_20210906-184325_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210906-184325_eBay (resized).jpg

#2412 2 years ago

Here we go. We were handed our a$$ today playing Halloween…and yes, I try to talk and explain…respect for Jack Danger being able to play well and talk…not me…lol

Here are just a couple shots that are possible to the Sanatarium playfield.

#2413 2 years ago

Awesome gameplay vid, but not seeing much Halloween video assets being used .

#2414 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Here we go. We were handed our a$$ today playing Halloween…and yes, I try to talk and explain…respect for Jack Danger being able to play well and talk…not me…lol
Here are just a couple shots that are possible to the Sanatarium playfield.

Any chance you can record a static location vid which includes the video assets (Not following the ball around?) Really interested in how the theme is integrated with the movie. Im not sure I've seen any actual video assets.

#2415 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Supposed to be #716

nice, thats not too bad, you sprung for the CE?

#2416 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Any chance you can record a static location vid which includes the video assets (Not following the ball around?) Really interested in how the theme is integrated with the movie. Im not sure I've seen any actual video assets.

They are there…more of a reward. Short lived. Gotta work for it.

#2417 2 years ago

Seems like there's not that many call-outs or shot validations, like when the skilll-shot was made (which by the way - bounce off the flipper - cheating lol!). I guess I'm just use to R&M which is basically talking to you the entire game. For Halloween seems like it's more about the sound effects, lights, and music, which makes sense.

#2418 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Seems like there's not that many call-outs or shot validations, like when the skilll-shot was made (which by the way - bounce off the flipper - cheating lol!). I guess I'm just use to R&M which is basically talking to you the entire game. For Halloween seems like it's more about the sound effects, lights, and music, which makes sense.

Call outs are there…but the way the iPhone microphone handles sound, it doesn’t pick them up well. They are frequent and plenty loud. As far as the super skill shot, it takes the right plunge to do that. You can also catch the ball with the left flipper and then try the shot, or bounce pass to the right flipper and try and back hand it.

#2419 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Call outs are there…but the way the iPhone microphone handles sound, it doesn’t pick them up well. They are frequent and plenty loud. As far as the super skill shot, it takes the right plunge to do that. You can also catch the ball with the left flipper and then try the shot, or bounce pass to the right flipper and try and back hand it.

Thanks for the clarification. Strange that the phone won't pick up the voice call-outs?

#2420 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Thanks for the clarification. Strange that the phone won't pick up the voice call-outs?

In the stream Jack Danger did they had trouble getting the call outs to come through too…not sure why, but rest assured, they are there and plenty loud.

#2421 2 years ago

Any boobs in the video? Asking for a friend.

#2422 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Any boobs in the video? Asking for a friend.

I haven’t seen any boobs I didn’t finish that mode as well, so not 100% sure if boobs…or the call out “see anything you like” are there.

#2423 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I haven’t seen any boobs I didn’t finish that mode as well, so not 100% sure if boobs…or the call out “see anything you like” are there.

Thanks! I will let my "friend" know.

#2424 2 years ago
H (resized).jpgH (resized).jpg
#2425 2 years ago

Sanatarium multiball. I only got a second of the actual movie clip used at the beginning of the multiball…sorry. We’ll concentrate more on the screen. You hear some added sound effects too. Yes, my pumpkin insists on looking at the knife in the shooter lane…must be possessed.

#2426 2 years ago

Hedge multiball with a little movie clip…it looks like Michael in the shadows of the closet.

#2427 2 years ago

The speed that’s playing I don’t think you will have a chance to see clips
Appreciate you filming gameplay, only 8 months ish until I get mine!

#2428 2 years ago

The playfield is in tight (not a bad thing). Just a friendly reminder to protect the interior art blades with these…

https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html

I use them every time I pull out or lift the playfield on all my pins.

And, the right lockdown latch needs to be in the correct position when you replace your field so you can latch the lockdown bar. Otherwise it’ll end up under the playfield and you can’t use it.

These are NOT problems, just nuances that are helpful to know about.

6E4A9156-B6F2-4D0C-B23F-865512F732AD (resized).jpeg6E4A9156-B6F2-4D0C-B23F-865512F732AD (resized).jpeg
#2429 2 years ago

Powdercoat looking freshhhh

Quoted from dnapac:

The playfield is in tight (not a bad thing). Just a friendly reminder to protect the interior art blades with these…
And, the right lockdown latch needs to be in the correct position when you replace your field so you can latch the lockdown bar. Otherwise it’ll end up under the playfield and you can’t use it.
[quoted image]

#2430 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

[quoted image]

I wish I had some of those protectors years ago, ordered!

#2431 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Powdercoat looking freshhhh

It’s definitely the right color. Some saying they wouldn’t like gold…well, it’s not “gold” but more of a dark harvest gold…Halloween gold.

#2432 2 years ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

I wish I had some of those protectors years ago, ordered!

They are art savers.

#2433 2 years ago

I have set of those protectors, very handy to have even to protect the black paintwork.

#2434 2 years ago

100% on the blade protectors. I was initially put off by the cost, but they are worth every penny. No matter how careful you are, you WILL eventually snag or scratch a blade without them. It's inevitable...and a huge bummer when it happens. For less than half the price of most blades, you can protect all of them.

#2435 2 years ago

Good call on the protectors - just ordered a set. Dinged up the left Side of my MET a little bit a few months ago and do not want this to happen again.

#2436 2 years ago
Mike (resized).jpgMike (resized).jpgMike just kill it (resized).jpgMike just kill it (resized).jpg
#2437 2 years ago

Remastered version out next month

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#2438 2 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

[quoted image]

Well there’s why all the leaves to all that were complaining about so much of it lmao .

#2439 2 years ago

I hope the modders get a 3D station wagon with micheal driving with the gown on somewhere in there .

#2440 2 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

[quoted image]

Yup…have all five preordered and looking forward to them! Scream Factory always puts out great releases. I also have the beautiful Lionsgate steelbook from last year. They did a nice job but I’m expecting Screams to be even better. I’m keeping that sweet steel though. Just like I had to keep the 35th Blu in the digibook. LOL

1D203B23-4AA0-44DB-B30A-374A7EC3C49E (resized).jpeg1D203B23-4AA0-44DB-B30A-374A7EC3C49E (resized).jpeg883A1A94-92E9-46F6-932E-A03F68CD1581 (resized).jpeg883A1A94-92E9-46F6-932E-A03F68CD1581 (resized).jpeg
#2441 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

[quoted image]

This looks like the powder that I put on my POTC LE. Robert stone did it and it's absolutely gorgeous. Not gold either - it's very nice. Until I saw it this close, it was hard to tell but I'm excited to see they used the same powder.

#2442 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Well there’s why all the leaves to all that were complaining about so much of it lmao .

Raking leaves is a horror movie all by itself.

#2443 2 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

[quoted image]

Hey thanks for the info on this. Going to pick it up. I have been collecting Halloween releases since the VHS days. The new Shout Factory ones look great! Have the steelbook one too from last year for Halloween I & II.
IMG_5514 (resized).jpegIMG_5514 (resized).jpegIMG_5515 (resized).jpegIMG_5515 (resized).jpegIMG_5516 (resized).jpegIMG_5516 (resized).jpeg

#2444 2 years ago

I know many people have received their games. What number are we on?

#2445 2 years ago

Hope it's ok to post this here.
If anyone is interested...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Selling my Pre-order spot for Spooky Pinball's Halloween Blood Sucker Edition. Only looking to recover the $1560 deposit that I paid to Pinballstar + the fees to Pinside. You wil...”
2021-09-08
Baltimore, MD
1,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 411 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2446 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

I know the location by me is getting #45, and they dont have it yet

#2447 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Hey thanks for the info on this. Going to pick it up. I have been collecting Halloween releases since the VHS days. The new Shout Factory ones look great! Have the steelbook one too from last year for Halloween I & II.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I collect vhs but never seen that snow globe set, very cool.

#2448 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

We are still in the <50 vips. I am public sale 52 and have not heard anything yet

#2449 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

We are still in the <50 vips. I am public sale 52 and have not heard anything yet

Wow ok. so they are still not shipping games yet just the 1st 50 still. I'm #159 and feel like the chance I was gonna get it by Halloween is all but gone now

#2450 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

Wow ok. so they are still not shipping games yet just the 1st 50 still. I'm #159 and feel like the chance I was gonna get it by Halloween is all but gone now

Feel free to wait on your game until next JULY like me.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nipomo, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 82.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-babysitters-welcome/page/49?hl=nazz26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.