(Topic ID: 296256)

Spooky HALLOWEEN hype thread. Babysitters welcome.

By coasterguy

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,090 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 days ago by Gunner007
  • Topic is favorited by 111 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

utramanpinplastic (resized).png
IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0425 (resized).JPG
IMG_0426 (resized).JPG
IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
20220928_203503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220512_182215 (resized).jpg
true level (resized).png
20220215_183140 (resized).jpg
20220214_203712 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220215_010617367 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220207_174230157 (resized).jpg
C6475CC4-E878-472F-9A3B-DDF806FA4F44 (resized).jpeg
C91EC225-85D7-42B7-A84A-019E59ABF9CF (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220209_222110.jpg
IMG_20220209_222153.jpg
There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 82.
#2051 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

They sell prototypes right off the show floor?

Probably one of the "friends and family" deals, or won one of the charity lottery drawings. I can't be arsed to go look it up, and I'm sure he'll be happy to brag about it either way.

#2052 2 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

You’re incorrect, but what do I know. [quoted image]

Very cool - Looks amazing - I bet you’re having a blast!
I assume they are sending you the knife handle soon…enjoy!

#2053 2 years ago

#2054 2 years ago

How about some clarification then? That would be more helpful than flashing a dick pic then Removing it.

There’s already too much false info out there.

#2055 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

They sell prototypes right off the show floor?

No, I have one of the early friends and family games. They said it would be ok if I mentioned it or showed it.

#2056 2 years ago

No, I have one of the early friends and family games. They said it would be ok if I mentioned it or showed it.

Not interested in dick pics or waving, but id like to see pics of your game. Impatiently waiting for # 245 here!

#2057 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Not interested in dick pics or waving, but id like to see pics of your game. Impatiently waiting for # 245 here!
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"10df397d1ee8554f1b29dfc31bb929f5c002be7d-1629767946-1800"};
//]]>

I posted several pics a couple pages back. Lots of closeups of the playfield.

#2058 2 years ago

Ya saw those. Thought maybe I missed one you took down.

#2059 2 years ago

I say, put them back up. They were good pics and gave everyone a good idea of what to expect.

#2060 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I say, put them back up. They were good pics and gave everyone a good idea of what to expect.

They’re still up.

#2061 2 years ago

The picture removed was from the page before and it was just a generic picture of the game in a seemingly amazing basement setting with PFs on the wall. Cool picture really

Quoted from dnapac:

#2062 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

The picture removed was from the page before and it was just a generic picture of the game in a seemingly amazing basement setting with PFs on the wall. Cool picture really

Ah, got it. Still shouldn’t have been bullied to take it down…we should all be happy this incredible game is starting to be seen…even with family and friends. That means, closer to everyone’s number.

#2063 2 years ago

Here’s a couple.

B1DC3584-5FC1-45E4-98D4-8567CCD5977C (resized).jpegB1DC3584-5FC1-45E4-98D4-8567CCD5977C (resized).jpegD71F559D-769C-4409-856D-8088B5B9F47A (resized).jpegD71F559D-769C-4409-856D-8088B5B9F47A (resized).jpeg

659003D4-9215-4648-9495-C13D9FA43B2E (resized).jpeg659003D4-9215-4648-9495-C13D9FA43B2E (resized).jpeg
#2064 2 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

How tall is the machine with the topper?

Has anyone found this out?

#2065 2 years ago

Badass.

Here’s a couple.
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

#2066 2 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Has anyone found this out?

Depending on how much your raise the back levelers, around 87”.

#2067 2 years ago

Here’s a couple.
[quoted image]

Great pics. Thx for sharing !

#2068 2 years ago

Here’s a couple.
[quoted image]

Love the signed back!…and also the art!

#2069 2 years ago

Here’s a couple.
[quoted image]

Nice!!!

#2070 2 years ago

Thanks. My game room ceiling is 7’3 so should be interesting. My Black Knight’s feather rubs.

#2071 2 years ago

Will rebelguitars be the first person to somehow successfully post a video of the topper in action? Congrats on your purchase!

#2072 2 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Thanks. My game room ceiling is 7’3 so should be interesting.

Hope you got some joists open
Thats around 3" taller than whitewater

#2073 2 years ago

Glad I used full 8ft sheets of plasterboard/drywall when I built my room!

#2074 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

True!
The hearse was $3k — that was paid for with 3x butter savings on my Spooky pins.
And the memories? Priceless!
Even Satchel agrees!
rd
[quoted image]

Oh wow. It’s an actual hearse. I just assumed you guys were talking about an obscure Zaccaria title.

#2075 2 years ago
Quoted from Aeolus7:

Oh wow. It’s an actual hearse. I just assumed you guys were talking about an obscure Zaccaria title.

Maybe someone can do a Farfalla re-theme....

#2076 2 years ago

Here’s a couple.
[quoted image]

what is that black thing at the top of the playfield glass?

#2077 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Glare shield. Prevents reflections from the LCD on the glass.

#2078 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Screenshot_20210824-083028_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210824-083028_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#2079 2 years ago

Interesting - learn something new every day - thanks Guys.

#2080 2 years ago

Here’s a couple.
[quoted image]

How do you feel the game play is for overall fun and challenge? We all know it is still in development; do you think is it going to end up simply being a cool indie title? Or can we compare it to a top machine like Jurassic Park, Elvira House of Horrors, Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast etc. I am very curious since you have so many games where do you predict it will rank amongst them?

#2081 2 years ago

I realize this is knit picky but when you look at the pin and all of the hardware (speaker grill, side armor, hinges, coin door, legs) are powder coated and then I see the shooter housing as crappy silver I become curious why no one says "hey, lets just throw this in with the rest and make it look complete" - I mean it is a collectors edition and the top of their line.

Don't get me wrong I am excited for the pin and actually have swapped twice now to move forward and get it sooner....just feel that it cant cost much more if anything more to add the shooter housing in the oven - I have all my pins powder coated and it does not cost me more to add one more item.

Sticks out like a sore thumb

647dee8839f5888286441c74f5a2f2325240b3bf (resized).jpg647dee8839f5888286441c74f5a2f2325240b3bf (resized).jpg
#2082 2 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

I realize this is knit picky but when you look at the pin and all of the hardware (speaker grill, side armor, hinges, coin door, legs) are powder coated and then I see the shooter housing as crappy silver I become curious why no one says "hey, lets just throw this in with the rest and make it look complete" - I mean it is a collectors edition and the top of their line.
Don't get me wrong I am excited for the pin and actually have swapped twice now to move forward and get it sooner....just feel that it cant cost much more if anything more to add the shooter housing in the oven - I have all my pins powder coated and it does not cost me more to add one more item.

I thought the same thing, myself. Make the shooter housing match everything else on BS and CE since they do their own powder coating in house.

#2083 2 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Sticks out like a sore thumb
[quoted image]

That isn’t how it will be in the final product. The cool knife shooter was removed for the show and replaced with a standard shooter assembly. The knife version is slotted so the blade handle won’t turn.

#2084 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

That isn’t how it will be in the final product. The cool knife shooter was removed for the show and replaced with a standard shooter assembly. The knife version is slotted so the blade handle won’t turn.

that makes sense - but is the housing on the final product going to match or still be silver? I looked at the spooky video and the housing with the knife is still silver and in my opinion would look way better with the matching powder coat

#2085 2 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

that makes sense - but is the housing on the final product going to match or still be silver? I looked at the spooky video and the housing with the knife is still silver and in my opinion would look way better with the matching powder coat

I just when back and looked also. I thought I heard that they figured out a way to keep the knife straight. If so, that means there is a different shooter housing that should be powder-coated to match.

#2086 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I just when back and looked also. I thought I heard that they figured out a way to keep the knife straight. If so, that means there is a different shooter housing that should be powder-coated to match.

that would be great! I know my OCD A@@ would be wasting money getting it powder coated if it comes silver.

#2087 2 years ago

How about a 3D shooter housing plate with the boyfriend hanging on the wall .

#2088 2 years ago

If a person with a lower number than 602 CE wants to swap, please contact me. Thanks

#2090 2 years ago

Is this not the same one we will get?

Screen-Shot-2021-07-05-at-10.06.57-AM (resized).pngScreen-Shot-2021-07-05-at-10.06.57-AM (resized).png
#2091 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Is this not the same one we will get?
[quoted image]

I'm hopeful they powdercoat it. I guess I've been assuming all along it would be since it really sticks out like a sore thumb. Not the end of the world either way though!

#2092 2 years ago

I like the silver. It’s like the silver of the knife blade. Just my 2 cents.

#2093 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I like the silver. It’s like the silver of the knife blade. Just my 2 cents.

Id like the shooter plate to be a knife block. Nice walnut cored wood and the plunger would be pulling the blade from it. Looks cool to me regardless.

#2094 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Id like the shooter plate to be a knife block. Nice walnut cored wood and the plunger would be pulling the blade from it. Looks cool to me regardless.

It’s all cool - it’s just the point if you’re going to the extent of powder coating everything else why not throw that in the oven as well to match ‍♂️

#2095 2 years ago

Would be cool if the plate was kinda soft like flesh and covered in hair...maybe, instead of a normal plunge you have to push it in real hard.

Quoted from paulbaptiste:

#2096 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Would be cool if the plate was kinda soft like flesh and covered in hair...maybe, instead of a normal plunge you have to push it in real hard.

Wow! That’s morbid…

#2097 2 years ago

I’m really exited to what spooky will put in the game as far as movie clips .I heard when you finish a task the reward will be a scene from the movie .If this is true I love it .Makes sense as while you’re feeling good about what you just did you’ll get a little break and actually get use of the LCD .Most games you’ll only see that stuff while waiting your turn .

#2098 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’m really exited to what spooky will put in the game as far as movie clips .I heard when you finish a task the reward will be a scene from the movie .If this is true I love it .Makes sense as while you’re feeling good about what you just did you’ll get a little break and actually get use of the LCD .Most games you’ll only see that stuff while waiting your turn .

The licensor, from what spooky said, did not want just a running movie in the game, so we’ll have to see how they make it creative. I remember bug saying there’s a mode where Michael is after you and you have to make shots quickly to get away. Maybe as you’re making shots to get away, they are using clips of Michael chasing Jamie Lee Curtis, but they don’t use clips where she’s in the scene. That would be cool. Or she could be in it. We’ll just have to see. I’m excited about it.

#2099 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

The licensor, from what spooky said, did not want just a running movie in the game, so we’ll have to see how they make it creative. I remember bug saying there’s a mode where Michael is after you and you have to make shots quickly to get away. Maybe as you’re making shots to get away, they are using clips of Michael chasing Jamie Lee Curtis, but they don’t use clips where she’s in the scene. That would be cool. Or she could be in it. We’ll just have to see. I’m excited about it.

I dont know much about this kinda thing, but I'd assume they have the rights to Jamie Lee Curtis's image since she is on the cabinet and plastic art. It could well be different from the film clips, but it would see odd if they could put her in the art, but not use film clips with her.

#2100 2 years ago

"Licensor agreeing" shit never gets me excited.
Uff.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Gilbert, AZ
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 82.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-babysitters-welcome/page/42?hl=bigsilverpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.