(Topic ID: 296256)

Spooky HALLOWEEN hype thread. Babysitters welcome.

By coasterguy

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0421 (resized).JPG
IMG_0425 (resized).JPG
IMG_0426 (resized).JPG
IMG_0417 (resized).JPG
20220928_203503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220512_182215 (resized).jpg
true level (resized).png
20220215_183140 (resized).jpg
20220214_203712 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220215_010617367 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220207_174230157 (resized).jpg
C6475CC4-E878-472F-9A3B-DDF806FA4F44 (resized).jpeg
C91EC225-85D7-42B7-A84A-019E59ABF9CF (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220209_222110.jpg
IMG_20220209_222153.jpg
IMG_20220209_222729__01.jpg

There are 4,089 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 82.
#1 2 years ago

#2 2 years ago

Im in! Who's getting one? as a long time fan I think they did HALLOWEEN right. Looks very good.

#3 2 years ago

Holy shit !!!

#4 2 years ago

Looks cool

#5 2 years ago

so how do I order this? do I need to join the fang club again? I was in it but not sure if I need to join again.

#6 2 years ago

Join the Fang Club!

#7 2 years ago

I’m in for a CE with butter

#8 2 years ago

I'm in, Blood Sucker........ I think

#9 2 years ago

Wow

#10 2 years ago

Ultraman says he’ll watch the kids.

#11 2 years ago

I absolutely love this pin:

#12 2 years ago

This is truly INSANE!!!!!!!! Congratulations to the entire Spooky team on knocking this out of the park! WOW. I can't wait to see this beauty in person.

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

I absolutely love this pin:

RS-PINBALL

#14 2 years ago

Congratulations Spooky, looks awesome can't wait!

#16 2 years ago

Absolutely in for a CE butter. To say that I’m concerned about instantaneous sell out is an understatement.

#17 2 years ago

Wonderful. What a gorgeous machine.

#18 2 years ago

I'm in for a CE

#19 2 years ago

Excellent Work to see!

Look forward to playing, but wont ever make it to this house....too many scared people here.

#20 2 years ago

Looks beautiful and well integrated theme but as someone who has only seen 1 of the movies 1 time and despises upper and mini playfields this won't be for me. Congratulations to those who love the theme.Great job Spooky you can't please everyone but I'm sure you'll please 1250.

#21 2 years ago

When can fang club members purchase?

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

When can fang club members purchase?

July 7th

#23 2 years ago

This Wednesday 9:00 a.m.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

This Wednesday 9:00 a.m.

Thanks, I’m busy at work and was in a full blown panic

#25 2 years ago

Game looks awesome - CE for me

#26 2 years ago

Wonder how long itll take them to produce them all given the larger space they have now. Year?

#27 2 years ago

Hopefully there is a mode you need to shoot 5 times in honor of the Donald pleasance line about shooting Micheal 5 times

#28 2 years ago

My first thought was the same as everyone else's: astonishment. But my second was 'good luck trying to service that thing'. With seven lock points and playfields stacked on top of playfields, if you have to remove entire levels to get at one switch or mechanism underneath on a different one, you've kind of taken things a little too far.

Nightmare On Schematics Sheet.

#29 2 years ago

Looks like Wayne’s world dorm room, ah nah

950CAB64-3282-42CD-A06E-BFB55AF9DF06 (resized).jpeg950CAB64-3282-42CD-A06E-BFB55AF9DF06 (resized).jpeg
#30 2 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

My first thought was the same as everyone else's: astonishment. But my second was 'good luck trying to service that thing'. With playfields stacked on top of playfields, if you have to remove entire levels to get at one switch or mechanism underneath, you've kind of taken things a little too far.

Actually what is really cool is we made the cutout so big you can service almost all the mechs and switches as well as LEDs from the bottom side! Had a well known operator check it out yesterday and he was leery as well but very impressed with the steps taken to help with serviceability!

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Looks like Wayne’s world dorm room, ah nah
[quoted image]

This is one thing I don't like, maybe the base model doesn't have all the naked LEDs.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

This is one thing I don't like, maybe the base model doesn't have all the naked LEDs.

I’m with you here. I like everything I see except those open LED strips.

#33 2 years ago

I'm planning on getting a CE

#34 2 years ago

The LED strips do have a tinted plastic above them, shielding the eyes of the player.

#35 2 years ago

Is this sold out yet like Rick and Morty?
Looks awesome. Congrats Spooky!

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

The LED strips do have a tinted plastic above them, shielding the eyes of the player.

I didn't see that, hopefully they are way more muted in RL, cameras do super exaggerate LEDs.

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

so how do I order this? do I need to join the fang club again? I was in it but not sure if I need to join again.

I had the same issue.
Go to Spooky website first. Try logging in as member. If you can’t remember your password, then request new password and then set up new password.after that it will tell you if you’re still a member.
If not, order a new fang club membership and toss it in to your cart and place order under your login.
Ez peezy.

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I had the same issue.
Go to Spooky website first. Try logging in as member. If you can’t remember your password, then request new password and then set up new password.after that it will tell you if you’re still a member.
If not, order a new fang club membership and toss it in to your cart and place order under your login.
Ez peezy.

If our main page is down, you can go directly to the shop at shop.spookypinball.com

#39 2 years ago

Wow is right.

#40 2 years ago

Wow they really love upper playfields at spooky! Haha but I am looking forward to playing this game.

#41 2 years ago

EDIT: Wrong thread

#42 2 years ago

pretty cool to see mondo artists get the privilege of doing a pinball machine. Jason Edmiston was doing awesome work in Halloween screenprints. Hope to see more of these collaborations.

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

If anyone is bothered by the look of the bare LEDs you can always yoink them off and sleeve them in silicone. I use silicone sleeved LEDs for sign making, and it's an awesome diffuser, utterly transforms the look of the lights. Would be an easy mod, and would up the visual of the game quite a bit, both in the lighting and not having the "look" of bare LED strips.

I'm out on buying pins these days, but if I were to get this game that would be a must-do thing day one for me personally. Only trick is gluing silicone is a pita, so it might need some 3D printed clips or something. Totally doable though. (Edit: looking at the photo again it kind of looks like they're already using clips? Would need new ones that were thicker, but if so could use the same mounting points, making it even cleaner of an install.)

Anyways, aside from that really kick ass art package, love the theme. Good luck to all the buyers and Spooky.

Maybe you can't really see them from a player angle, just going off the video and photos, but the exposed strip look isn't for meMaybe you can't really see them from a player angle, just going off the video and photos, but the exposed strip look isn't for me

#44 2 years ago

I don't know. I'm getting a re-themed Whitewater vibe looking at the video.

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinmeister:

I don't know. I'm getting a re-themed Whitewater vibe looking at the video.

Whitewater?
I'm not seeing it.
-Mike

#46 2 years ago

Is Halloween a limited production run like R&M? Or will they make as many as meets demand?

#47 2 years ago

1250 Halloween and 500 ultraman

#48 2 years ago

Goin for a CE, this layout is TOTALLY cool

#49 2 years ago

Are there stills of the playfield? The video cuts too quickly to really take it in.

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Was the first thing I planned to mod something for. Preferably a solution that enhances the environment, but some diffusion should be possible regardless. If it's something simple, perhaps just a DIY write up...shall see...

I never like seeing bare LED strips reflect off the the plastics/playfield (my AMH came with some backboard strip mod that had to go).

Going CE if anyone cares to know.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 4,089 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 82.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-babysitters-welcome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.