IMG_8845 (resized).jpeg
20230421_221028 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20230427_222435_Gallery (resized).jpg
7FB9B66E-5719-4B22-A05C-AF33E5C026D8 (resized).jpeg
A34E8574-F039-48C6-A1B6-050E371DCA88 (resized).jpeg
IMG20230215213216 (resized).jpg
IMG20230215220218 (resized).jpg
20230107_125523 (resized).jpg
There are 589 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 12.
#401 1 year ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Yes! The car is a must. Recieved my house and pumpkin leaves this week. Thanks Andrew!![quoted image]

Can't find the car mod on Pinside. Is it sold out, or am I just missing it?

#402 1 year ago
Quoted from GameJunkie:

Can't find the car mod on Pinside. Is it sold out, or am I just missing it?

I think it's sold out. I asked about with no response.

#403 1 year ago

Andrew. Am I going senile or did you say you were working on something new for Halloween? If so put me on the top of the list, site unseen.

#404 1 year ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Andrew. Am I going senile or did you say you were working on something new for Halloween? If so put me on the top of the list, site unseen.

Yep I have a flexible blood drip mod just finailising.
Have sent a few to friends to evaluate and test.
You can cut ,bend onto the smoked clear.
May help in protection of led strip.
Picture in situ is an older version.

These will be printed as shown in the lower image.
So a matt look but the adventurous can use a hotair gun to make it crystal clear.
Will send details of how to do that later when these are tested.
blood drip (resized).PNGblood drip (resized).PNGstrip (resized).PNGstrip (resized).PNG

#405 1 year ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

In the process of designing two mods.
One for Halloween the other for Ultraman.
Halloween House mod and pumpkin leaves. IF YOU WANT ONE PM ME
Right window has animated display
Left window has two layer translit with dimming lighting effects.
UPDATE:
Due to shortages worldwide Halloween house is to have only one LCD display for the right window and two layer translite with dimming led on the left.
Instructions supplied as link on tracking email.
The Halloween is supplied painted with wear effects on paintwork etc
You can see other peoples painted versions later in the thread.
Thanks to kciaccio , Morgoth00 for the help and patience
[quoted image]

Can you add me to the list for this amazing house mod please?!?

#406 1 year ago

Can you add me to the list for this amazing house mod please?!?

#407 1 year ago

Please add me to the list! Love what this mod looks like!

#408 1 year ago

Finally got my Halloween CE and just installed the house mod and pumpkin leaves from Vimtoman that I had received a while back. They both look fantastic in the game, but the house mod is next level! Amazing!!! I couldn't imagine the game without these mods now that they are installed. They look fantastic and fit in beautifully. If you've got a Halloween (Collectors Edition), you need these!

#409 1 year ago
Quoted from horrorpin62:

Finally got my Halloween CE and just installed the house mod and pumpkin leaves from Vimtoman that I had received a while back. They both look fantastic in the game, but the house mod is next level! Amazing!!! I couldn't imagine the game without these mods now that they are installed. They look fantastic and fit in beautifully. If you've got a Halloween (Collectors Edition), you need these!

Thanks horrorpin62 really appretiate your feedback.

#410 1 year ago

I would like to be added to the order list. Thank you.

#411 1 year ago

Could you add me to this list also for this cool house mod? What other Halloween pin mods do you have?

#412 1 year ago

Installed the House mod and it’s awesome to see in person. Also it was delivered very quickly. All around great job Vimtoman. Thanks again.

AB5570F3-2D06-45BC-9BE7-4DFC23699C86 (resized).jpegAB5570F3-2D06-45BC-9BE7-4DFC23699C86 (resized).jpegC3AF90EB-12D1-4F8B-832C-8B7F17F2C541 (resized).jpegC3AF90EB-12D1-4F8B-832C-8B7F17F2C541 (resized).jpeg
#413 1 year ago
Quoted from Nazz26:

Installed the House mod and it’s awesome to see in person. Also it was delivered very quickly. All around great job Vimtoman. Thanks again. [quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks

#414 1 year ago
Quoted from Billup:

Would it be possible to pay you for the 3D files, so I could print it my self?

Dear Vincent,
I recently saw your work "Starry Night" at the Société des Artistes Indépendants exhibition. I was wondering if you could make a paint by number
line drawing of it so I could recreate the beautiful painting with my own oil paints. I will pay you for your time.
Yours truly,

Bill

#415 1 year ago
Quoted from Seamlesswall:

Dear Vincent,
I recently saw your work "Starry Night" at the Société des Artistes Indépendants exhibition. I was wondering if you could make a paint by number
line drawing of it so I could recreate the beautiful painting with my own oil paints. I will pay you for your time.
Yours truly,
Bill

Had to double take that

#416 1 year ago

Vimtoman please add me to the list for the house mod. Also interested in the other mod.

#417 1 year ago

Vimtoman I sent you a PM earlier today, but I just found this thread.

Please add me to your list for the Halloween House and Pumpkin leaves. They both look like must haves.

Thanks in advance,

John

#418 1 year ago

Pm'd to get on the house mod as well. Looks great!

#419 1 year ago

Does anyone have a good method for laying the house flat against the plastics on that upper playfield? I have the house installed behind the Spooky house floor, but the power cable and header is directly against one of the clear plastics in that crossover. I’m not sure what I did wrong in my installation, but the effect is that the house is tilted toward the ground, and you can hardly see the animations.

#420 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Does anyone have a good method for laying the house flat against the plastics on that upper playfield? I have the house installed behind the Spooky house floor, but the power cable and header is directly against one of the clear plastics in that crossover. I’m not sure what I did wrong in my installation, but the effect is that the house is tilted toward the ground, and you can hardly see the animations.

Shift it further to the left plus angle left side away from back slightly.

#421 1 year ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

Shift it further to the left plus angle left side away from back slightly.

Thanks, will try this

#422 1 year ago

Would like to he added to the list for the house mod

#423 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for the Halloween house mod.

#424 1 year ago

Please add me to your list for the house mod...thanks!!!

#425 1 year ago

Please also add me to the house and pumpkin leave’s mod

#426 1 year ago
Quoted from Seamlesswall:

Dear Vincent,
Yours truly,
Bill

Selling 3d files is common practice among 3d printing hobbyists. I didn't mean to offend Vimtoman and I apologize if I did. I recognize the work he put into which is beyond my skill and means at the time, which is why I was offering to pay him for it. I may still buy the whole kit from him someday.
Vimtoman Keep up the good work!

#427 1 year ago

Alright, I concede! My Halloween balcony looks naked. I held out for as long as I could. Put me on the list for the House Mod.

#428 1 year ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Alright, I concede! My Halloween balcony looks naked. I held out for as long as I could. Put me on the list for the House Mod.

You won’t regret it. One of the very best. Perfect placement and integration. Don’t forget to leave the keys under the mat. Supposedly there is a buyer coming to look at the house at 10. He said his name is “Mike” and he has a personal connection to the house.

#429 1 year ago

Just picked up a CE. Put me down for the house mod please!!

#430 1 year ago

Put me down for the house mod please.

#431 1 year ago

#1149 BSE is coming home this week. So, I need a home, heheh. Please add me to the list for the house. Thank you.

#432 1 year ago

Passed on this awhile ago.Please throw me back on the list for a house and leaves mod. Too cool to pass up again. Thanks Vimtoman

#433 1 year ago

Sent you a PM, please add me to your list for the house mod Vimtoman

#434 1 year ago

I just got my Halloween BSE set up two days ago. Please add me to the list for a house mod I will send a message as well. Thanks!!

#435 1 year ago

House mod makes SUCH a difference! Also not to be forgotten, the pumpkin leaves covering up the wires going to the pumpkin makes this look way more polished. Here is a picture of them installed on my standard edition. I made sure to add them the day I set it up! Thanks!

6D8790D2-0C9C-4606-B869-AAFDAD125247 (resized).jpeg6D8790D2-0C9C-4606-B869-AAFDAD125247 (resized).jpeg
#436 1 year ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

House mod makes SUCH a difference! Also not to be forgotten, the pumpkin leaves covering up the wires going to the pumpkin makes this look way more polished. Here is a picture of them installed on my standard edition. I made sure to add them the day I set it up! Thanks!
[quoted image]

Thanks for the post nice to get feedback.
Picture looks great by the way

#437 1 year ago

Please add me to the house mod list.

#438 1 year ago

please add me to your house mod list.
Thanks

#439 1 year ago

I am going to pick up a CE. Have seen your house mod and it's a must have.

Please put me down for the house mod

#440 1 year ago

Andrew,

You responded immediately to my PM. You shipped the product within 24 hours. It came over the pond in perfect condition; the packaging was top shelf....even wrapped in tissue paper!

As far as the product, wow...wow. It does not need paint. Beautiful, Sir.

It was simple to install; the fitment in the game is perfecto.

Super impressed. Folks, this mod is as advertised!

24776178-5231-439B-A1AA-AB27D98EA951 (resized).jpeg24776178-5231-439B-A1AA-AB27D98EA951 (resized).jpeg58158D82-9E16-4B2D-B42D-5DEB28841A5F (resized).jpeg58158D82-9E16-4B2D-B42D-5DEB28841A5F (resized).jpeg7ED90EE4-E0EA-4A60-9E49-3FB102478FC5 (resized).jpeg7ED90EE4-E0EA-4A60-9E49-3FB102478FC5 (resized).jpeg
#441 1 year ago
Quoted from smoke20:

Andrew,
You responded immediately to my PM. You shipped the product within 24 hours. It came over the pond in perfect condition; the packaging was top shelf....even wrapped in tissue paper!
As far as the product, wow...wow. It does not need paint. Beautiful, Sir.
It was simple to install; the fitment in the game is perfecto.
Super impressed. Folks, this mod is as advertised!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for your post Chuck and glad you like it.
Really impressed with your photos too.
Think I need to update my phone

#442 1 year ago

This mod is fantastic. Nicely done Vimtoman I was not expecting so many different animations in the window!

I painted them myself. In my opinion, the neon green leaves do not fit the look of everything else on the playfield so I painted them heavily with brown and green paint so they only let a little bit of light pass through. I feel it matches the theme much better.

8B458165-C849-49D3-9EB8-CBA4C2077EC3.jpeg8B458165-C849-49D3-9EB8-CBA4C2077EC3.jpegC3151481-4335-4579-A538-14A45D1563F0.jpegC3151481-4335-4579-A538-14A45D1563F0.jpeg
#443 1 year ago
Quoted from Jakers:

This mod is fantastic. Nicely done Vimtoman I was not expecting so many different animations in the window!
I painted them myself. In my opinion, the neon green leaves do not fit the look of everything else on the playfield so I painted them heavily with brown and green paint so they only let a little bit of light pass through. I feel it matches the theme much better.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Those leaves look great.

#444 1 year ago
Quoted from Jakers:

BTW, what type of paint did you use?

#445 1 year ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Thanks Jake for posting and adding pictures. They look great.
It's nice to get to see everyones setup and how they want the mod to look like.
The leaves do look good and an option for all to check out.

Overall theres 21 seperate animations but some are duplicates with slighlty different effects.
I decided to show all animations with an option to choose all animations ,Mike or Dr Loomis.
They are played seemless from one to another.

Quoted from smoke20:

Should be an acrylic paint. Model type.
Color Jake can advise.

#446 1 year ago
Quoted from smoke20:

It’s acrylic paint from the local hobby store.

#447 1 year ago
Quoted from Jakers:

It’s acrylic paint from the local hobby store.

2B8F0329-1D1E-42B5-BFB1-DEF28E567BC3 (resized).jpeg2B8F0329-1D1E-42B5-BFB1-DEF28E567BC3 (resized).jpeg
#448 1 year ago

Received my package today... V is the man. You know why. Been putting my CE together and going to weather both and install. Pics will follow. Thank you very much. We are lucky to have you in our hobby! Mod of the year?

#449 1 year ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Received my package today... V is the man. You know why. Been putting my CE together and going to weather both and install. Pics will follow. Thank you very much. We are lucky to have you in our hobby! Mod of the year?

Seems like more than mod of the year. Mod of the decade....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 49.99
4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 589 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-amp-ultraman-mod/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.