(Topic ID: 252632)

Spooky Fang Club

By EasternBloc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C5E362CA-F018-436A-BFC5-7C6648681D56 (resized).jpeg
    20220914_194734 (resized).jpg
    F1F4837E-C617-44DD-9B05-3A7D0A33E07F (resized).jpeg
    DD4C0365-EF25-40FD-85A8-2C111D09BCE7 (resized).jpeg
    C31D95C2-ACC3-4BDF-81C3-85B75BA4ED73 (resized).jpeg
    6E07BE74-F6B5-42FE-95F5-7366CC312694 (resized).jpeg
    SPOOKYFAN (resized).jpg
    AE714581-9488-4510-9681-68B240707BFB (resized).jpeg
    20210607_235226 (resized).jpg
    20210607_171427 (resized).jpg
    20210607_172103 (resized).jpg
    FEBD9DEC-306D-4C5A-9AAE-4A27856520A1 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210604_004100554 (resized).jpg
    18D278F0-E07D-43CF-B063-6EC77380FE1C.jpeg
    AB48260D-3F08-4864-9E42-D7DCF711FEAF.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spookycharlie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

Yeh, but will Spooky support the customers with manuals and schematics?

TnA manual link below... ACNC will be coming once we have the TnA parts list complete. (most of it is transferable).

All wire, board, coil, switch, lamp, and anything else you need for all our older games is on our website as well.

Hope that helps!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ricu8s-UklPXgGYDM3aA3M66q_yhNqt4/view

#10 4 years ago

This is what I read on the podcast... lots more to come later, and this email blast will go out to our existing customers asap! Sorting out some website software stuff for now. And NO! We don't want to take any Blood Sucker Edition orders until we show what that (and the game it's going on) actually is.

Basically it's trying to do something special and NOT exclude anyone... while taking care of those who take care of us. So... here it is:

Greetings boils and ghouls...

If you are getting this email (and it sure looks like you are) you're a lovable supporter in some way shape or creepy monster form (probably a werewolf is our guess) of Spooky Pinball LLC, and for that, we say FANGS A LOT!
    So, in the past we've always had the "take care of those who take care of us" motto. This means if you bought a game from us previously, we want to give you a chance to be at the top of the mausoleum on the next game!

Then 2 things happened... namely Total Nuclear Annihilation, and Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle! These games sold more than all our other games combined (not bad huh?!). So if you (and I mean we) can only make 500 games a year, and we now have well over 1,000 customers.... WHAT DO WE DO???

This is what we do... we announce the SPOOKY PINBALL FANG CLUB! Yes, it's another one of those blood sucking attempts to cash in.

Here's the rundown:

What do you get by joining? You get some cool goodies, access to exclusive deals, events, video content, and merch ONLY available to Fang Club members, and the joy of knowing you are supporting the best little pinball company this side of the cemetery.
    Here's the cool old school 24" x 36" on card stock retro Spook Show style poster from artist Bill Rude!

So about this "Blood Suckers Edition"... 

It's FUN, and it gets YOUR game some unique upgraded items that will leave you the envy of all the other monsters in your mausoleum! We want to give you something special for believing in us. The side armor special cut design and colors will be a cool combination only available on the Fang Club games. The plaque will be laser etched and placed directly in the center of your super weird apron coated in the same gross vein metal color as those one-of-a-kind side rails. There's even a few surprises we can't even talk about yet... but we think these games will be super creepy fun and collectible for years to come!
    All Fang Club Members will get the chance to buy-in on our games 2 weeks before it opens to the public! You can choose a regular game or Blood Suckers Edition, but please note: ALL BLOOD SUCKERS GAMES WILL BE BUILT IN ORDER, AND BUILT FIRST!
    In fact, if you buy a Blood Suckers Edition in the first 48 hours of sales launch, your game will even get another special little graveyard ornamental item AT NO EXTRA COST! 

The Blood Suckers Edition game sales will close 4 weeks from the launch date, and NO MORE WILL EVER BE SOLD AFTER THAT! Really... we mean that. No games from the vault, crypt, coffin, or any other plan of resurrection of the dead.

Question: Does that mean I will get a lesser game if I DON'T take on this B.S. edition?
    Answer: The standard games will have ALL THE SAME PLAYFIELD FEATURES AS THE B.S. edition (that's, Blood Suckers, folks). We don't believe in giving you a lesser game play experience in ANY of our games. 

Question: Do I have to do an auto-renew every year on this evil plan of pinball afterlife world domination, or can I just buy when you have stuff I want?
    Answer: YOU CAN COME AND GO AS YOU PLEASE... One time Fang Club Member, or come back to the grave every year for more ghoulish goodies, it's your choice.

Question: I buy from a distributor, do I get screwed over or can I still do this?
    Answer: You can get in the Fang Club directly with Spooky Pinball LLC, and STILL buy in early from your favorite distributor when the next game launches! Keep those cool ghouls in your corner and still get all the same benefits as the Spooky gastly minions. Just tell your distributor you are in the Fang Club and good to go!

So that's it... we hope this makes sense, and we hope you have fun hanging out with all the other creepy crypt cretins in the SPOOKY PINBALL FANG CLUB!!!
    Love and bloody chomps on the neck,The monsters at Spooky Pinball LLC. 

Fang Club Flyer (resized).jpgFang Club Flyer (resized).jpgResized_20190613_162631_7778 (resized).jpegResized_20190613_162631_7778 (resized).jpegSpookyFangClub_Logo_Master_AfterLifestyle_04ber-FLAT (resized).jpgSpookyFangClub_Logo_Master_AfterLifestyle_04ber-FLAT (resized).jpg
    #12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I'm a Spooky fang, and love my AMH like no tomorrow. But I'm not the original owner, so I'm not on your mailing list. With that, how does one sign up to be a Fang Club member?

Once we have the site live, it's really just sign up and go... existing customer or not. Existing customers will get an email blast a few days early but not much we can do once people know where the link is.

The Bloodsucker Edition won't be live until we show the game.

We'll be posting it on FB, Twitter, Instagram a couple days after the official email blast, so if you don't get the email, just keep watching for details there.

2 months later
    #35 4 years ago

Huge huge HUGE thanks to Brian for helping us get the webstore off the ground. And major kudos to our own Squirrel for setting up all the merch and goodies!

Still some refinement, but its chugging along just fine for now. BIG STUFF COMING!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spookycharlie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-fang-club?tu=spookycharlie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.