(Topic ID: 252632)

Spooky Fang Club

By EasternBloc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C5E362CA-F018-436A-BFC5-7C6648681D56 (resized).jpeg
    20220914_194734 (resized).jpg
    F1F4837E-C617-44DD-9B05-3A7D0A33E07F (resized).jpeg
    DD4C0365-EF25-40FD-85A8-2C111D09BCE7 (resized).jpeg
    C31D95C2-ACC3-4BDF-81C3-85B75BA4ED73 (resized).jpeg
    6E07BE74-F6B5-42FE-95F5-7366CC312694 (resized).jpeg
    SPOOKYFAN (resized).jpg
    AE714581-9488-4510-9681-68B240707BFB (resized).jpeg
    20210607_235226 (resized).jpg
    20210607_171427 (resized).jpg
    20210607_172103 (resized).jpg
    FEBD9DEC-306D-4C5A-9AAE-4A27856520A1 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210604_004100554 (resized).jpg
    18D278F0-E07D-43CF-B063-6EC77380FE1C.jpeg
    AB48260D-3F08-4864-9E42-D7DCF711FEAF.jpeg
    There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
    #1 4 years ago

Enjoying listening to Charlie and Bug's talk this morning about the upcoming Fang Club; seems like a beneficial program both for Spooky and its fervent customer base. From my experience, Spooky owners are a dedicated lot. Just curious how many Pinsiders out there are 100% on board and joining. I'm in.

#2 4 years ago

Happy to support Spooky however I can, so for sure!

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Happy to support Spooky however I can, so for sure!

Yeh, but will Spooky support the customers with manuals and schematics?

#4 4 years ago

For those that don't listen to podcasts, wanna fill us in on details?

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

I bet i can give you any wire in the game within 60 seconds of you calling. At the end of each run we complete an online manual also. We have 3 people employed plus Charlie himself on call to help 5 days a week 10 hours a day. Also ill let you in on a little secret... I myself tend to answer emails 7 days a week and have even called customers on my personal phone to get them help as late as 11pm if that isn't good enough customer support for you i do not know what is. I suppose we could just send a paper manual and not answer customers at all....

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

TnA manual link below... ACNC will be coming once we have the TnA parts list complete. (most of it is transferable).

All wire, board, coil, switch, lamp, and anything else you need for all our older games is on our website as well.

Hope that helps!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ricu8s-UklPXgGYDM3aA3M66q_yhNqt4/view

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

For those that don't listen to podcasts, wanna fill us in on details?

$35 annually gets you some unique Spooky trinkets like keychain, custom card stock poster and an early spot in line should you be interested in Spooky's next game. Other amenities to be announced later like a Spooky movie channel on YouTube. I believe members also have first access to a Blood Sucker (LE) edition of any future Spooky title. Haven't listened to the full podcast yet; had to go to work... For those of us that enjoy seeing good people follow a dream, I see $35 as a small investment.

#8 4 years ago

Put me in coach I'm ready to play.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

All in good time.

I will tell you that the service at Spooky is top notch.
    I was talking to SpookyCharlie at TPF about an issue I was having with my Rob Zombie.
    Not only did he have the part on hand that I needed to fix my my machine, he gave it to me for free and refused to take money for it (even after I insisted he take it).
    The kind of service they provide is unprecedented.

#10 4 years ago

This is what I read on the podcast... lots more to come later, and this email blast will go out to our existing customers asap! Sorting out some website software stuff for now. And NO! We don't want to take any Blood Sucker Edition orders until we show what that (and the game it's going on) actually is.

Basically it's trying to do something special and NOT exclude anyone... while taking care of those who take care of us. So... here it is:

Greetings boils and ghouls...

If you are getting this email (and it sure looks like you are) you're a lovable supporter in some way shape or creepy monster form (probably a werewolf is our guess) of Spooky Pinball LLC, and for that, we say FANGS A LOT!
    So, in the past we've always had the "take care of those who take care of us" motto. This means if you bought a game from us previously, we want to give you a chance to be at the top of the mausoleum on the next game!

Then 2 things happened... namely Total Nuclear Annihilation, and Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle! These games sold more than all our other games combined (not bad huh?!). So if you (and I mean we) can only make 500 games a year, and we now have well over 1,000 customers.... WHAT DO WE DO???

This is what we do... we announce the SPOOKY PINBALL FANG CLUB! Yes, it's another one of those blood sucking attempts to cash in.

Here's the rundown:

What do you get by joining? You get some cool goodies, access to exclusive deals, events, video content, and merch ONLY available to Fang Club members, and the joy of knowing you are supporting the best little pinball company this side of the cemetery.
    Here's the cool old school 24" x 36" on card stock retro Spook Show style poster from artist Bill Rude!

So about this "Blood Suckers Edition"... 

It's FUN, and it gets YOUR game some unique upgraded items that will leave you the envy of all the other monsters in your mausoleum! We want to give you something special for believing in us. The side armor special cut design and colors will be a cool combination only available on the Fang Club games. The plaque will be laser etched and placed directly in the center of your super weird apron coated in the same gross vein metal color as those one-of-a-kind side rails. There's even a few surprises we can't even talk about yet... but we think these games will be super creepy fun and collectible for years to come!
    All Fang Club Members will get the chance to buy-in on our games 2 weeks before it opens to the public! You can choose a regular game or Blood Suckers Edition, but please note: ALL BLOOD SUCKERS GAMES WILL BE BUILT IN ORDER, AND BUILT FIRST!
    In fact, if you buy a Blood Suckers Edition in the first 48 hours of sales launch, your game will even get another special little graveyard ornamental item AT NO EXTRA COST! 

The Blood Suckers Edition game sales will close 4 weeks from the launch date, and NO MORE WILL EVER BE SOLD AFTER THAT! Really... we mean that. No games from the vault, crypt, coffin, or any other plan of resurrection of the dead.

Question: Does that mean I will get a lesser game if I DON'T take on this B.S. edition?
    Answer: The standard games will have ALL THE SAME PLAYFIELD FEATURES AS THE B.S. edition (that's, Blood Suckers, folks). We don't believe in giving you a lesser game play experience in ANY of our games. 

Question: Do I have to do an auto-renew every year on this evil plan of pinball afterlife world domination, or can I just buy when you have stuff I want?
    Answer: YOU CAN COME AND GO AS YOU PLEASE... One time Fang Club Member, or come back to the grave every year for more ghoulish goodies, it's your choice.

Question: I buy from a distributor, do I get screwed over or can I still do this?
    Answer: You can get in the Fang Club directly with Spooky Pinball LLC, and STILL buy in early from your favorite distributor when the next game launches! Keep those cool ghouls in your corner and still get all the same benefits as the Spooky gastly minions. Just tell your distributor you are in the Fang Club and good to go!

So that's it... we hope this makes sense, and we hope you have fun hanging out with all the other creepy crypt cretins in the SPOOKY PINBALL FANG CLUB!!!
    Love and bloody chomps on the neck,The monsters at Spooky Pinball LLC. 

Fang Club Flyer (resized).jpgFang Club Flyer (resized).jpgResized_20190613_162631_7778 (resized).jpegResized_20190613_162631_7778 (resized).jpegSpookyFangClub_Logo_Master_AfterLifestyle_04ber-FLAT (resized).jpgSpookyFangClub_Logo_Master_AfterLifestyle_04ber-FLAT (resized).jpg
    #11 4 years ago

I'm a Spooky fang, and love my AMH like no tomorrow. But I'm not the original owner, so I'm not on your mailing list. With that, how does one sign up to be a Fang Club member?

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I'm a Spooky fang, and love my AMH like no tomorrow. But I'm not the original owner, so I'm not on your mailing list. With that, how does one sign up to be a Fang Club member?

Once we have the site live, it's really just sign up and go... existing customer or not. Existing customers will get an email blast a few days early but not much we can do once people know where the link is.

The Bloodsucker Edition won't be live until we show the game.

We'll be posting it on FB, Twitter, Instagram a couple days after the official email blast, so if you don't get the email, just keep watching for details there.

#13 4 years ago

Definitely joining once able!

#14 4 years ago

Maybe I missed it, but is there a projected timeline for when signups will be for the Fang Club?

Don’t need an exact date, but my wife is already asking me what things I want for Christmas as I am “a hard person to shop for”.
    I.E. will this happen before Christmas?
    If so, I’ll have my wife sign me up.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Also ill let you in on a little secret... I myself tend to answer emails 7 days a week

And yet i got no response from the service email i sent on the 26th. Hrm.

#16 4 years ago

I really want to get on this Fang club.

I've been trying to figure out how since it was announced earlier this summer. I never purchased a Spooky pin before but I really want to next time around. I'm afraid I won't be able to unless I get in this club.

I don't know if anyone out there can help a guy out, but if someone would help a guy out, I'd really appreciate it.

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I'm afraid I won't be able to unless I get in this club.

Regular versions of spooky games will always be available to buy from spooky or their distributors just like before but if you want a Blood Sucker Edition of that title you will want to join the club.

Quoted from Coindork:

but is there a projected timeline for when signups will be for the Fang Club?

Sounds like the fang club will be available before the next release going by what was said on their podcast.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

And yet i got no response from the service email i sent on the 26th. Hrm.

What address did you send it to? the ones to use are [email protected], [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] or [email protected]

#19 4 years ago

[email protected]

Was in regards to my amh backglass flaking.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

[email protected]
    Was in regards to my amh backglass flaking.

You are the third? Owner of that game and it have been through numerous travels at this point. Are you really expecting them warranty that?!?

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

You are the third? Owner of that game and it have been through numerous travels at this point. Are you really expecting them warranty that?!?

No? Not at all. I asked about buying a replacement. Might want to ask before jumping to conclusions.

#22 4 years ago

I must be missing something. I would like to become a member...but can’t figure out how. I know I’ll feel stupid once the answer is given.

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from dnapac:

I must be missing something. I would like to become a member...but can’t figure out how. I know I’ll feel stupid once the answer is given.

It isn’t available to join yet. They are still working on some kinks to their website the way I understand it.

Once they get that sorted you should be able to go to the website and sign up.

#24 4 years ago

I want to become a member too when it opens up. I have yet to own a Spooky due to limited space. I currently only have room for 3 and none of them are leaving. Otherwise I would have already ordered my ACNC. Hoping to get a HUO one in a couple of years when I have more room. Until then, I will keep rooting Spooky on in any way I can.

#25 4 years ago

Any update on how we can sign up yet?

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pmaino:

Any update on how we can sign up yet?

In post #12 above Charlie says ‘We'll be posting it on FB, Twitter, Instagram a couple days after the official email blast, so if you don't get the email, just keep watching for details there.’. I’m sure they’ll update here also so hang in there and follow Spooky on social media

1 month later
    #27 4 years ago

Following. Very interested to see what's next from Spooky.

#28 4 years ago

any update on this?

#29 4 years ago

Yes, please! I missed my opportunity to buy a TNA and have been left with an irrational amount of optimism for Haunted House Party and some spare cash.

I'm having some serious FOMO that the cool kids will be getting an email and I will miss it cause I'm not on the Socials. Hurry up and suck my blood, already!

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from CKrueger:

Yes, please! I missed my opportunity to buy a TNA and have been left with an irrational amount of optimism for Haunted House Party and some spare cash.
    I'm having some serious FOMO that the cool kids will be getting an email and I will miss it cause I'm not on the Socials. Hurry up and suck my blood, already!

that was a GREAT deal on a nice TNA locally this week...

#31 4 years ago

At this point, all my pinball cash is on until I see Haunted House Party. I'm gonna do the Fang Club thing regardless to support Spooky, but I'm hopeful there's a Haunted House Party in my future, too!

1 week later
    #32 4 years ago

Hey, you guys....the link to join the club is up http://shop.spookypinball.com

I just got an email!

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from BSavage:

I just got an email!

Thanks!! Joined...

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from BSavage:

I just got an email!

Joined!!!

#35 4 years ago

Huge huge HUGE thanks to Brian for helping us get the webstore off the ground. And major kudos to our own Squirrel for setting up all the merch and goodies!

Still some refinement, but its chugging along just fine for now. BIG STUFF COMING!!!

#36 4 years ago

Signed up within 4 minutes of announcement. Ready for the BS Rick and Morty! Haha

#37 4 years ago

I’m not seeing the Blood Suckers club option. Anyone else?

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jakers:

I’m not seeing the Blood Suckers club option. Anyone else?

I assumed it was a joke at $525

The $45 option gets you everything they originally said for $525

#39 4 years ago

I’m in. Signed up. Waiting for the pin pre order

#40 4 years ago

I'm in! Somehow managed to make two accounts, but I have two email addresses, so whatevs.

Excited!

#41 4 years ago

Fang Club and a Rick & Morty announcement! Merry Christmas to sci-fi loving pinball players everywhere!

#42 4 years ago

Where is link to this Fang club?

#43 4 years ago

Just bought a Fang membership, looking forward to more info on R+M. It's really interesting to see companies actually making products catering to my demographic.

#44 4 years ago

Is there an image out of the FangClub poster?

#45 4 years ago

How limited are the fang club memberships going to be? I can see alot of people signing up to get access to the next game

#46 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rasavage:

Is there an image out of the FangClub poster?

Post #10 shows a pic of the poster

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

All in good time.
    I will tell you that the service at Spooky is top notch.
    I was talking to SpookyCharlie at TPF about an issue I was having with my Rob Zombie.
    Not only did he have the part on hand that I needed to fix my my machine, he gave it to me for free and refused to take money for it (even after I insisted he take it).
    The kind of service they provide is unprecedented.

Spooky is truly in a class by itself. Kudos to Charlie and team. America’s Most Haunted was an exceptional first effort. I expect Rick and Morty will be their crowning achievement. What a fantastic license! Couldn’t have picked a better one. Avant garde for sure, though I expect many will struggle with the physics humor...

#48 4 years ago

Joined!

#49 4 years ago

I'm in the Club!

#50 4 years ago

Clubed up. That poster will look sweet next to ACNC#250!

There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-fang-club?hl=spookykt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.