(Topic ID: 252632)

Spooky Fang Club

By EasternBloc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C5E362CA-F018-436A-BFC5-7C6648681D56 (resized).jpeg
    20220914_194734 (resized).jpg
    F1F4837E-C617-44DD-9B05-3A7D0A33E07F (resized).jpeg
    DD4C0365-EF25-40FD-85A8-2C111D09BCE7 (resized).jpeg
    C31D95C2-ACC3-4BDF-81C3-85B75BA4ED73 (resized).jpeg
    6E07BE74-F6B5-42FE-95F5-7366CC312694 (resized).jpeg
    SPOOKYFAN (resized).jpg
    AE714581-9488-4510-9681-68B240707BFB (resized).jpeg
    20210607_235226 (resized).jpg
    20210607_171427 (resized).jpg
    20210607_172103 (resized).jpg
    FEBD9DEC-306D-4C5A-9AAE-4A27856520A1 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210604_004100554 (resized).jpg
    18D278F0-E07D-43CF-B063-6EC77380FE1C.jpeg
    AB48260D-3F08-4864-9E42-D7DCF711FEAF.jpeg
    There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
    #51 4 years ago

I just joined the Fang Club. I was told it's where all the Jerrys meet. This looks like the place.

#52 4 years ago

In the club!!

#53 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinBalt:

Where is link to this Fang club?

http://shop.spookypinball.com/

Click on Fang club upper right.

#54 4 years ago

I haven't seen a single episode of Rick and Morty, but I joined the Fang Club anyways to support the awesome people at Spooky Pinball.

They've been incredible to our team, family, and friends over their entire history and we're happy to support them however we can.

Now I guess I need to find somewhere to stream Rick and Morty.

Paul

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from pkiefert:

I haven't seen a single episode of Rick and Morty, but I joined the Fang Club anyways to support the awesome people at Spooky Pinball.
    They've been incredible to our team, family, and friends over their entire history and we're happy to support them however we can.
    Now I guess I need to find somewhere to stream Rick and Morty.
    Paul

Check Hulu, first 3 seasons there. I hope all is well, good talking at Expo.

#56 4 years ago

Anyone else having issues buying the Fang Club exclusive merchandise after joining? I joined yesterday and my account says my membership is processed and active, but I cannot get an "ADD ITEM TO CART" button on the exclusive items. Just curious if it is just my account or if the web store is messed up somehow? I have already emailed Spooky to inquire but was curious... Want to get a shirt before they are on back order as Im sure they will be after the rush to join with the RaM announcement.

#57 4 years ago

I signed my son up and it worked fine

#58 4 years ago

Called and Morgan got it to work.. Something wasn't checked off on their end on my account. All good and I got a shirt on the way!

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from Calfdemon:

Called and Morgan got it to work.. Something wasn't checked off on their end on my account. All good and I got a shirt on the way!

Just did the same.
    Got a T-shirt and Bowling shirt for myself.
    The wife is getting a hoodie and coffee cup.

#60 4 years ago

Just joined. What if this is all just a ploy to get people to sign up for their club? :p

#61 4 years ago

Is there an estimated price difference between a 'standard' edition Spooky game versus the BS/LE Edition?

#62 4 years ago
    Quoted from DruTheFu:

Is there an estimated price difference between a 'standard' edition Spooky game versus the BS/LE Edition?

I think it’s a $500 difference.

#63 4 years ago

So once you join is it a recurring charge or do you renew every year? If it's recurring, how do you 'resign' from the club?

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

So once you join is it a recurring charge or do you renew every year? If it's recurring, how do you 'resign' from the club?

To get in on this year's goodies, you MUST be signed up by January 7th. Your membership is nonrefundable and nonreturnable after you have received your goodies for the year. If you wish to not renew after the first year,go the "My Account"page < scroll down to "recurring orders"< find your order number, click "view details"< click the red button that says "Cancel this order" and you should be set! If you see any issues with the canceling process please email [email protected] and we will help you! If you have a credit card that is going to expire before the next billing date, please contact [email protected] and we will put in a new credit card number for you.

#65 4 years ago

This is cool. Signed up!

#67 4 years ago

I'm in, too.

Exciting times at Spooky.

#68 4 years ago

I'm another new Fang Club member!

#69 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I signed up for the fang club!

danesidoubles (resized).jpgdanesidoubles (resized).jpg
    #70 4 years ago

Im officially in The Fang now. When do i get my merkin?

#71 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Charlie delivers it personally during your hazing ceremony.

#72 4 years ago

For this title you actually get a Plumbus

If unlucky enough to have a wrinkly playfield from some other manufacturer, one could utilise it to try ironing those ripples out!!

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from EasternBloc:

Enjoying listening to Charlie and Bug's talk this morning about the upcoming Fang Club; seems like a beneficial program both for Spooky and its fervent customer base. From my experience, Spooky owners are a dedicated lot. Just curious how many Pinsiders out there are 100% on board and joining. I'm in.

Joined over this past weekend. I've never owned a Spooky pin, but am about to change that! Going on the AMH hunt in January.

#74 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I'd think you just give Morgan a call. She wrote me on SUNDAY shortly after I paid my membership. And no it wasn't an automatic e-mail. I had asked a question and she directly replied. Squirrel works too hard! : )

#75 4 years ago
    Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Joined over this past weekend. I've never owned a Spooky pin, but am about to change that! Going on the AMH hunt in January.

AMH is one of my favorite games!

#76 4 years ago

Not quite sure what I joined, but I'm in. Lol

#77 4 years ago

Fangs to Spooky for creating a club. Just joined and can’t wait to sink my teeth into a R&M pinball
    fang1.giffang1.giffang3.giffang3.giffang4.giffang4.gif

#78 4 years ago

May have missed this explanation in the past, but is there a story as to why the ghost is named Lemmy? Is it a Let-me-go thing or are the Spooky crew big Motörhead fans? Just curious; it's a cool logo.

#79 4 years ago

So I just signed up, is there a super secret club web sight??

#80 4 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

So I just signed up, is there a super secret club web sight??

I signed up last night and second this question. Thanks in advance.

#81 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I signed up last night and second this question. Thanks in advance.

I love Spooky, KT, Charley, Scott especially did a great job with TNA. But you can tell they are a mom and pop shop where you can’t even find a link to a Fang club or much information regarding it. I’m not sure about R&M and feel like this $45 was not really worth a lot but if I can support Spooky and help it as a going enterprise that’ll be my Christmas gift to them.

#82 4 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I love Spooky, KT, Charley, Scott especially did a great job with TNA. But you can tell they are a mom and pop shop where you can’t even find a link to a Fang club or much information regarding it. I’m not sure about R&amp;M and feel like this $45 was not really worth a lot but if I can support Spooky and help it as a going enterprise that’ll be my Christmas gift to them.

Reading the membership outline I didn’t see anything about a secret website access mentioned? Only a statement about a quarterly YouTube video which I would assume they will send a link to quarterly. Unless I missed something I don’t think there is much more then they outlined for the secret club?

#83 4 years ago

WOW.KOOL;Yelobird is here,and,SO AM I!!!Let the mods loose!!

#84 4 years ago

I heard members of the Fang Club who buy the game get a free ticket to Immortality Field Resort.

#85 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Reading the membership outline I didn’t see anything about a secret website access mentioned?

Wouldn’t be much of a secret if it was.

#86 4 years ago
    Quoted from EasternBloc:

May have missed this explanation in the past, but is there a story as to why the ghost is named Lemmy? Is it a Let-me-go thing or are the Spooky crew big Motörhead fans? Just curious; it's a cool logo.

Yes they are Motörhead fans . Years ago they took suggestions on the ghost’s name and the best suggestions were put out for people to vote on . Lemmy won .

#87 4 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yes they are Motörhead fans . Years ago they took suggestions on the ghost’s name and the best suggestions were put out for people to vote on . Lemmy won .

Gotcha, appreciate the explanation!

#88 4 years ago

Not sure what the deal is, but I havent received any info or anything confirming my membership other than the paypal receipt.

#89 4 years ago

Not sure what the deal is, but I havent received any info or anything confirming my membership other than the paypal receipt.

If you log into the Spooky site are you able to view and purchase the member only items like the member t-shirt? If you can than you should be good to go.

#90 4 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

If you log into the Spooky site are you able to view and purchase the member only items like the member t-shirt? If you can than you should be good to go.

Ill check when I can get on a computer. Mobile doesnt show any where to login.

Edit: I was able to find a login link in the shop with the membership only shirt. I was able to login from mobile there and I see Im in! Nice. Now sell me R&M spooky! Lol

#91 4 years ago

Just joined the Spooky Fang Club

#92 4 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Just joined the Spooky Fang Club

What number is on your confirmation email?

Mine is ab-1231 from dec 5th

#93 4 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

Yes sir, exactly. As soon as I joined the club, I was able to purchase Fang Club Swag. : )
    Murph

#94 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

What number is on your confirmation email?
    Mine is ab-1231 from dec 5th

ab-1620 but still cant view member stuff yet

#95 4 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

ab-1620 but still cant view member stuff yet

Drop Morgan a line at Spooky. She will get it fixed. ; )

1 month later
    #96 4 years ago

Anyone seeing any Fang Club goodies yet?

#97 4 years ago
    Quoted from EasternBloc:

Anyone seeing any Fang Club goodies yet?

Charlie told me yesterday the packages were on the way to the shipper. No idea when they actually ship though.

#98 4 years ago

Got my fang club swag today! A super nice poster, which we need to measure and find a big frame for to hang up in our game area. A key chain, two drink cozys, and a small club card. Thanks spooky!

C4532761-69E3-4FBC-B5A0-0D5A542B8808 (resized).jpegC4532761-69E3-4FBC-B5A0-0D5A542B8808 (resized).jpegA37F8441-4A0E-481C-8880-347A4194C37C (resized).jpegA37F8441-4A0E-481C-8880-347A4194C37C (resized).jpeg
    #99 4 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

Got my fang club swag today! A super nice poster, which we need to measure and find a big frame for to hang up in our game area. A key chain, two drink cozys, and a small club card. Thanks spooky!

Pics or it didn't happen! :mrgeen:

#100 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

Pics or it didn't happen! :mrgeen:

Pics added

There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-fang-club/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.