• Latest reply 6 days ago by Calfdemon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.06.24 PM (resized).png

#1 8 days ago

I've seen a lot of complaining on Pinside recently and not a lot of positivity, so I thought I'd throw this out there.

I purchased my ACNC in February of 2020. My ACNC servo died and I tried to fix it the wrong way... I contacted Spooky in October and explained the situation:

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.06.24 PM (resized).png

And guess what? Just a few days later, 3 servos and a board showed up. I mean.... I'm the one who messed up. I'm the one who broke the board, not them. I offered to pay money and they REFUSED to take it. They sent me new parts and even made step-by-step videos on youtube to show me how to fix it!

Also, this was in October of 2020. I had already had the game for 8 months -- not 60 days -- and they helped me out fully.

GO SPOOKY!

#2 7 days ago

They are the best time and time again! No support team has been better than them in my experience and luckily haven't needed them nearly as much as other manufacturers either which speaks to their quality from factory as well.

#3 7 days ago

There are many reasons people line up to buy Spookys games, customer service is definitely one of them.

#4 6 days ago

Just to add my own here... I had a weld break on one of my ACNC wireforms when it fell on the floor during a cleaning of my pin. I had my game 18 months and was outside of warranty. I thought about welding it myself to fix it but would not have been able to match the powdercoat.

I emailed Spooky with credit card in hand and asked if they had any wireforms in stock so I could buy a replacement. I was told to box up the wireform and ship it to them. 2 weeks later, my box showed back up with a repaired and newly powdercoated wireform in it. They would not let me pay, not even the cost to ship it back to me. And this was also something that occurred when the wireform was out of the machine and 6 months past warranty.

I am a Spooky fan and customer for life. Just ordered my 3rd and 4th Spooky pins. The best company in pinball and just great people overall.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside