(Topic ID: 263158)

Spooky, CGC, and Ben Heck join forces!!!

By Whysnow

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 661 posts
  • 212 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 71 days ago by benheck
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240204_124026_Firefox.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    255292C2-32FC-4C04-8CEC-259B38F6FBC2 (resized).jpeg
    45D4568D-CB83-4774-954D-3CE27BCA5057 (resized).png
    WTII.gif
    IMG_20200312_131608 (resized).jpg
    header-2 (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    addams (resized).jpg
    bonga+bonga+_goog (resized).jpg
    my-first-GIF.gif
    shaker (resized).jpg
    TOPPER (resized).jpg
    blob1 (resized).jpg
    982963B6-7C8F-4378-88BD-7B973C91F6BF.gif
    B22587C9-8403-421D-ABD4-57D8CC77463E (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#130 4 years ago

ben's next game is clearly roadhouse

#313 4 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

I think yall got hung up on the R&M part since you like owning a rare game? For real, you guys can have it. Same for Lebowski & Aliens. I am not crying for a VE on much other than RBION just so I can have that GFE with a new box

R&M was an example of a Spooky game made in low numbers due to an inability to produce high numbers & how contracting with CGC unlocks millions for Spooky & it would be wise to do so.

By contracting the build out to CGC it will be easy to commit to higher build numbers on games without as much risk

Had Charlie made this deal earlier maybe. I too would love to see more R&M, I didn't buy it because it's rare I love the theme. But unlike Stern and JJP he keeps his word so he doesn't screw over his customers. How many times has Jersey jack released a new "Limited edition" of the wizard of oz or Hobbit, or Stern claim they aren't going to make a premium so everyone buys an LE, then "whoops, here's the premium version".

1 week later
    #608 4 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Wore out my VHS tapes as a kid. Now I find BTTF dated and irrelevant. Should really be remade. The difference between a teens life now and in the 80s is radically more different (equals more conflict) than a teen going from 80s to 50s.[quoted image]

a remake would be awesome, but the directors forbid it (which is stupid). make a time machine out of a tesla, keep the 1.21gwatts gag going.. marty jr jr goes forward in time but because the charging plug and battery cell standards changed in 30 years he cant charge his time circuits to get back.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-cgc-and-ben-heck-join-forces?tu=toyotaboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.