(Topic ID: 263158)

Spooky, CGC, and Ben Heck join forces!!!

By Whysnow

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 661 posts
  • 212 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 days ago by benheck
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240204_124026_Firefox.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    255292C2-32FC-4C04-8CEC-259B38F6FBC2 (resized).jpeg
    45D4568D-CB83-4774-954D-3CE27BCA5057 (resized).png
    WTII.gif
    IMG_20200312_131608 (resized).jpg
    header-2 (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    addams (resized).jpg
    bonga+bonga+_goog (resized).jpg
    my-first-GIF.gif
    shaker (resized).jpg
    TOPPER (resized).jpg
    blob1 (resized).jpg
    982963B6-7C8F-4378-88BD-7B973C91F6BF.gif
    B22587C9-8403-421D-ABD4-57D8CC77463E (resized).jpeg

There are 661 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.
    #651 1 year ago
    Quoted from benheck:

I'm not gonna publicly say what it is!

Worth a try. The old whitewood photo is still floating around on the internet. Curious about the giant hole in the center.

#652 1 year ago
    Quoted from benheck:

I'm not gonna publicly say what it is!

Would be easier than pm'ing everyone.

#653 1 year ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

Would be easier than pm'ing everyone.

Pm sent!

Lol

#654 1 year ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

Worth a try. The old whitewood photo is still floating around on the internet. Curious about the giant hole in the center.

The license changed when it went to CGC. That lower PF window is no longer part of the game.

#655 1 year ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Yeah I have no idea when this gets made, that's why I'm coding a Spooky game ATM, which should be released late 2023.
    There's a really unique, yet obvious mech in it. I hope nobody else has the idea first

Please tell me it involves a fight scene… and a herring!

#656 1 year ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Please tell me it involves a fight scene… and a herring!

And - Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam!

1 year later
    #657 28 days ago
    Quoted from benheck:

The license changed when it went to CGC. That lower PF window is no longer part of the game.

Any update on this?
    benheck

#658 28 days ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

This aged like milk.

Haha. Just seeing this. I don't even remember posting this, but I believe I wasn't joking when I posted it. I completely ignored the release as I had no interest in the theme. Happened to play last year at an expo loved it and immediately bought one. IMO since, it's one of the best games ever.

#659 28 days ago
    Quoted from Palmer:

The best part is a handful of pinsiders upvoting that stupid post now have Godzilla in their collections.

Screenshot_20240204_124026_Firefox.jpgScreenshot_20240204_124026_Firefox.jpg
    #660 28 days ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

Haha. Just seeing this. I don't even remember posting this, but I believe I wasn't joking when I posted it. I completely ignored the release as I had no interest in the theme. Happened to play last year at an expo loved it and immediately bought one. IMO since, it's one of the best games ever.

No ill will intended, mainly just funny how it turned out. I believe a lot of people groaned about GZ and now it’s probably Stern’s greatest game made since their DE days. Glad you kept an open mind and can see the humor in it now!
    Wonder when Ben’s game will get released, if ever with the current production abilities of CGC

#661 25 days ago

At this point any random person on Pinside knows the status of this game as well as I do

If it ever floats back around great, in the meantime I'm gonna do other stuff.

There are 661 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-cgc-and-ben-heck-join-forces/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.