(Topic ID: 263158)

Spooky, CGC, and Ben Heck join forces!!!

By Whysnow

3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 612 posts
  • 198 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 60 days ago by benheck
  • Topic is favorited by 65 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 72 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WTII.gif
    IMG_20200312_131608 (resized).jpg
    header-2 (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    addams (resized).jpg
    bonga+bonga+_goog (resized).jpg
    my-first-GIF.gif
    shaker (resized).jpg
    TOPPER (resized).jpg
    blob1 (resized).jpg
    982963B6-7C8F-4378-88BD-7B973C91F6BF.gif
    B22587C9-8403-421D-ABD4-57D8CC77463E (resized).jpeg
    9861189A-960A-46DE-B7A0-01BBDF201F5D (resized).jpeg
    circus (resized).PNG
    A2080744-AAD4-401A-96C1-F51D6529E478 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg

There are 612 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.
    #601 81 days ago

The biggest joke would be another BTTF pinball machine.

#602 81 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

The biggest joke would be another BTTF pinball machine.

I dunno, jazz it up with some Back In Time covered by Dethklok. Could be interesting...

#603 81 days ago

Throw a curve ball and come out with Zombieland

#604 80 days ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Seems like the new standard in pinball playfields that RaM demonstrates, could simply be a product steming from one of the most experienced companies out there for playfield quality... "Churchill Cabinet Company" ... associated with CGC, and Spooky. ? ...... Seems like the "playfield sauce" could be flowing in the other direction?
    Franchi is aparently preparing a heap of "concept" Jaws translites and bringing them to TPF, talked about in the recent SAPS episode....
    Some of the themes being speculated about don't seem all that conducive to lots of "mech" with ball/player interaction. RHPS is a totally lame theme to me, and what are the mechs? . Jaws could certainly have boats and sharks and stuff that could change and interact with the ball.
    What are the big themes that play into alot of playfield mechanical interaction?

I have AFMLE and owned MBSE and they are as dimpled as my newer Sterns. From what I’ve seen of R&M, they appear to be holding up much better. So yeah, I’d prefer Spooky make the playfields with their current process.

#605 80 days ago

Wore out my VHS tapes as a kid. Now I find BTTF dated and irrelevant. Should really be remade. The difference between a teens life now and in the 80s is radically more different (equals more conflict) than a teen going from 80s to 50s.

IMG_20200312_131608 (resized).jpg
    #606 80 days ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Wore out my VHS tapes as a kid. Now I find BTTF dated and irrelevant. Should really be remade. The difference between a teens life now and in the 80s is radically more different (equals more conflict) than a teen going from 80s to 50s.[quoted image]

Nice selfie...

#607 80 days ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Wore out my VHS tapes as a kid. Now I find BTTF dated and irrelevant. Should really be remade. The difference between a teens life now and in the 80s is radically more different (equals more conflict) than a teen going from 80s to 50s.[quoted image]

Good thing teens are the ones buying all these pins!

#608 80 days ago
    Quoted from benheck:

a remake would be awesome, but the directors forbid it (which is stupid). make a time machine out of a tesla, keep the 1.21gwatts gag going.. marty jr jr goes forward in time but because the charging plug and battery cell standards changed in 30 years he cant charge his time circuits to get back.

#609 80 days ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

a remake would be awesome, but the directors forbid it (which is stupid). make a time machine out of a tesla, keep the 1.21gwatts gag going.. marty jr jr goes forward in time but because the charging plug and battery cell standards changed in 30 years he cant charge his time circuits to get back.

WTII.gif

I like it, if only Gale/Zemeckis would agree...

#610 78 days ago

Perhaps as more people get a little older and more mature, they won't give a shit what happened in the 1980s any more.

Or how irrelevant it is to what is happening today.

But research has shown, some people's brains aren't wired to accept culture past their teenage years no matter how old they get.

#611 78 days ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Has to travel back to the 80s instead though?

2 weeks later
    #612 60 days ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

A rod of plutonium by itself making electricity is also bad science. Nuclear energy is more about how long the fuel lasts not so much its power.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 4.00
    Playfield - Decals
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 19.95
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 150.00
    Various Other Swag
    Test item Pre-order!
    Pinside Shop
    £ 39.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 235.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Monster Bash Remake Out of stock
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 59.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 137.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    There are 612 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside