harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2578 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I'm not revealing the theme. But I will say, this is real art, and none of you have even been CLOSE with guessing what it represents

Dracula's castle.

1 month later
#10073 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

The trim is definitely purple.

Must be one of those things that appear different depending who you are. Because it looked 100% shade of blue to me in person.

#10074 2 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

You might should sit the next few plays out man. You’re getting worked up over nothing.

Someone needs a pacifier, nummy, binky...
And its definitely not you. Thanks for the vid.

#10109 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Nope that's why we sign contracts! You guys are reading way to far into this lol all good. We are organizing a stream and I would just hope ya guys don't base your whole opinion on a show cell video!

I for one dont care about a live stream. Even if done correctly I personally get nothing out of it. Just does not translate to my brain watching pinball video on a phone or computer screen. I've already invested in both machines so what's to see. Not like I'm gonna bail on either one.
Nothing beats unboxing and enjoying it first hand in a dark gameroom with no distraction. Build build build spooky!

#10227 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

2 nice looking games, but more frustrating than fun to shoot. A nice novelty in your collection, but it won't stay there for long.

I get the 2nice looking games, but more frustrating than fun to play? I guess you must of played them 'virtually' in your mind. I love(not) how a person could think their opinion is and will be a blanket statement for the entire population. People like different things. Do you even have a #? And if so you might as well put it up for sale and let someone who's gonna appreciate it take delivery. That's my opinion, sorry its 'different' from yours and perhaps the rest of the world. But I'm ok with that.

#10230 2 years ago
Quoted from Stemmy:

These machines look sweet. The animation looks killer and really enhances the game. Who would just want movie footage? If you want movie footage go watch it. I really appreciate the creativeness overall and giving a different perspective to the series.

I want both, and if my memory is correct that's what we were sold. No worries though as I believe that is what will be delivered. In anticipation for some bloodutation!

#10254 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We currently have 19 original movie clips approved as well as some original sound effects, quotes, etc. We will keep adding everything we can get!

As you currently have 19 movie clips and 19 upvotes...
I expect to have a new movie clip for every upvote going forward...(but happy either way)
To steal one from chuck wurt...haha
Thanks for chiming in.
We believe spooky we believe!

#10293 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone else thrown off my the whole "Spooky" branding. (Wizardscastles statement)

Not at all. Matter of fact whenever I say spooky out loud it brings a smile to my face. Whenever I mention spooky pinball to friends their immediately interested compared to when I say stern pinball or jersey jack pinball. The word spooky sounds intriguing and elicits a thirst to want to know more.(my response)

Emery Pinball maybe? Just always see that BSD plaque and Ghost on my TNA as a weird eyesore.(wizards castle statement)

No offense to the owners of that name as it's a fine name, but yuck when I say that out loud. Spooky pinball rings the senses and stays implanted in the mind forever. As for the ghost i see it as a badge of honor and looks so fn cool as do all that see it in my gameroom. No clue how you could even mention weird eyesore. But hey, you like what you like, I like what I like. PLEASE SPOOKY, never change your name and please dont lose the branding. Kinda like your autograph, but 100× better as real autographs are just plain silly imo. (My response)

(Sorry I messed up in the quoting department , so I tried my best to point out who said what. Didnt want to retype after I saw what I had done as it's not my strong point)

1 month later
#10361 2 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

It's funny I'm a diehard horror fan and Halloween Is in my top 5 movies of all time for any genres, so the choice was a no brainer for me.
That said I can't help but think there is likely some people that would have interests in both machines. At face value they have very little to do with each other, but I think a lot of horror fans would also have interest in rubber suit Kaiju film's.
I've never seen Ultraman, but the pin looks gorgeous and ad someone mentioned earlier this would be very attractive to pair with a Godzilla.
I'm sorta rambling, but I guess my point is probably some fans would have bought both games if separate layout, and I'm sure a few may have even gotten both.
I like the concept of Spooky's approach here though, and hope it continues. One layout and maybe a more hardcore theme paired with a more family friendly theme. I'd love it if this might allow for more niche themes that might not be viable on their own. Like I'd love to get a cult horror film like Killer Klowns from Outer Space, or Hellraiser, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the list goes on

I'm in on both, to keep. So I'm rooting for both 2 be great games!

4 months later
#10464 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Aw man, if beetlejuice is out, what am I going to do with all my red herring pictures?? Completely unrelated, Jupiter says hi from Pincinnati[quoted image]

Can't make out what the sign says inside the bridge picture. Anyone?

Screenshot_20220122-112126_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220122-112126_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#10488 2 years ago
Screenshot_20220205-105856_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220205-105856_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220205-105946_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220205-105946_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220205-110107_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220205-110107_Google (resized).jpg
1 month later
#10634 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Those are both ******* fantastic ideas. I think Scooby Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf would fall in the same category. I've played lots of twisted metal 4 for sure. Would it just be a more grungy version of AP Hotwheels though? haha. Come to think of it, nobody has done a modern video game theme that I know of. Potentially untapped market there, and I have a handfull of ideas that I think would kill in that category.

You can start with the warriors! Ps2 game was awesome not to mention the movie! Evil Dead had a badass game also. Bring on the boomstick!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=tp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.