harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Futurama, South Park or Archer would also make great Spooky titles.

Any of these three would do well, I’d be in on a South Park from Spooky for sure.

My guess is it’ll be one of these four: Beetlejuice, Evil Dead, Scooby Doo, Resident Evil

2 months later
#185 3 years ago

It’s Scooby Doo. Just a random uninformed guess, but that is my opinion, I think that is the game they will partner with CGC on. What their next in house build will be is hard to say. Friday the 13th would be really perfect for them, but how many could that title sell? Man, hard to say...I bet the rights are crazy for that theme. Resident Evil would do really well with the right launch.

3 weeks later
#349 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I heard its either 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' or 'Scooby Doo'.

Buffy would be a possibility for me. I think I’d pass on Scooby Doo.

#431 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Charlie is on the new Final Round Pinball Podcast with Jeff and Marty. Episode 32.
He talks all about what's going on at Spooky, new Factory, and Rick and Morty.
Check it out.

Link us to it please. And maybe give us a summary as well. Thank you!

2 weeks later
#952 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’ve kind of been hoping that Stern would do The Simpsons: treehouse of horror as a TSPP vault. But I would pumped if Spooky did it instead, PERFECT PERFECT THEME.

That would sell out in the first day just like R&M did...so would Evil Dead. I would come in and buy either of those two games for sure.

#955 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

If spooky goes into space, isnt galaxy quest the theme to beat?
Fun, goofy and missionbased in a pinball suitable way?

Funny, I just watched this movie three weeks ago for the first time in at least 20 years. Was a great 90’s movie and it has aged well. Not iconic enough to get its own pin 25 years later.

#964 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Sooo...it’s DEFINITELY Goonies then? Haha

Isn’t the Goonies license confirmed to be with either American Pinball or Deep Root (I can’t recall which of those two it was confirmed to be held by)?

#1224 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Fact is they could have sold 3 or 4x the 750 RM they made.

I think Spooky really nailed it at 750. Sure, they could have sold 1,500 eventually but the buzz wouldn’t have been nearly the same and they would have been making the game till the end of 2022... Talk about lightening in a bottle with that theme.

Quoted from Zablon:

I personally think Nightmare Before Christmas is way more popular than Beetlejuice.

Gosh yes, not even close. Forget the box office from 30 years ago, just look at places like Bradford Exchange today, you can buy gobs of Nightmare stuff, don’t think I’ve ever seen a single Beetlejuice item. Frankly, the best thing that has come from Beetlejuice this century was the musical, that was possibly the best Broadway show I’ve ever seen (but different story, and totally different sound track obviously).

#1241 2 years ago

When do you need to renew your fang club membership by? I thought the membership automatically renewed every year but that doesn’t seem to be the case?

#1245 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

There's a Spooky Deeproot connection, the story of which will remain buried inside a vault until Robert's Jpop Welfare Assistance company is dead and gone.
.... So.... Next month.

There is something here that is over my head. I’m trying to read between the lines but can’t figure it out.

#1411 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Halloween never did anything for me....but, my wife loves it. It's hard to imagine it working for pinball with a silent bad guy, though. I love my Dracula, and part of that is Dracula's callouts. Horror icons like Freddy or Chucky...they talk a lot (and can be funny, too). Michael Meyers? Eh.
Well, we'll see...gotta see it all first before making a decision.

This is a great point, who would do the call outs? Gotta say, I was really hoping for Evil Dead.

Do we know when the game will be announced?

#1526 2 years ago
Quoted from damadczar:

I couldn't give my money fast enough if the pin was anything around Evil Dead / Army of Darkness, or even Ash vs The Evil Dead show. All were fantastic, iconic, full of horror and great humor. Fantastic call outs and visuals. Honestly, the perfect pin for my tastes.

I’d be 100% in for a Spooky Evil Dead pin. As others have said, I’d be fine with it being based on the recent series, that show was hysterical and would lend itself to pinball well. I wonder if the license is expensive?

Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I've been saying this forever. A KING ARTHUR pin, done right, would be awesome.

Yes, or Alice in Wonderland...I’d buy that too from Spooky if we’ll done.

#1545 2 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

I think that Halloween could actually be a great sleeper title. Could be some good opportunities for those ‘pinball moments’ to happen in such a title. It’s been too long since I’ve seen the very first movie, but as I recall there was a lot of building suspense throughout the flick…it wasn’t all hack and slash in the beginning. Certainly not a theme for everyone, and I’m definitely not a fan of those types of films but I would certainly give Halloween a chance to win me over.

I think it would be a cool pin to play at other people's houses, absolutly, but would be tough to put in my house with kids. I know I've had games like TWD and what not, but Halloween would just be a bit more problematic.

Do we know who the designer is or who the coder is?

Quoted from Tablewicked:

Quick question to the people who previously bought a spooky pin. Do you have a better chance to get one if you go to spooky directly? Or go to a distributor? And If it’s with spooky do you call the day of release or do you order it through the website?

I always order direct from Spooky. Join their gang club. I need to renew my membership as well actually, I’ve been waiting to learn the theme before doing so.

#1658 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I am wondering what number/ how many Rick and Marty games are left to build.

Rumor is 1,000 games. As for R&M has to be 25 or less left...rank speculation from me on that.

#1878 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Who's this guy ?
LTG : )

I am so in for Evil Dead or any Ash product. Spooky is going to take my Godzilla money from Stern with that title for sure, the irony of that is pretty thick too. Gosh...this is going to be pretty awesome with Spooky’s elite theme integration and what not.

#1887 2 years ago

I honestly couldn’t be more excited about a theme. I hope it has some significant Ash vs Evil Dead material. The season one fight in the morgue between Ash and the penis was easily the funniest thing I’ve ever seen on television. That entire show actually was basically AoD continued.

Anyone know when the formal announcement may be and when the orders will commence? Let’s get this hype train rolling!

#1933 2 years ago
Quoted from mackey256:

FINALLY!!! PHANTASM PINBALL CONFIRMED!!!

Well...darn...I didn't get that the Evil Dead poster was not a serious thing... Alas, I was super pumped yesterday, now I'm a bit down as it is clearly not Evil Dead. I wonder what the game will be...

#1983 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

So say the latest kaneda guess is right and it's Nightmare on Elm Street. Does it make sense that Spooky would do this title? There's plenty of content with seven movies in the original series and Robert Englund is still around for call outs. I'm not into horror movies like some fanatics but is this theme interesting enough to sell out in four hours like R&M?

Nightmare would be a significantly better theme than Halloween. The main bad guy not only talks but has humor. I could see them possibly selling out 1,000 Nightmares eventually if the game is incredible but the artwork will be challenging to pull off and it’ll be incredibly important in selling the game.

Spooky really needs the Evil Deal franchise to be their next release, that would be an instant sell out.

#2000 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Mmm...I just don't see a pin where the main character is a pedophile serial killer as being on the sales level of a Rick and Morty, which, let's be honest, is the new bar Spooky has set.

I don’t think anyone will argue that R&M was the most perfect theme Spooky could have acquired. Repeating a theme as perfect for pinball as that one was will not be easy for Spooky...and they certainly will not find that next elite theme in the pure horror section. All the same, Nightmare is the better theme in comparison to Friday 13th and Halloween...dialog and humor are important...having Robert England available is important.

Evil Dead would have been better. I think it’s Scooby Doo...Evil Dead would have been better that too.

#2005 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Scooby Doo would sell > Rick and Morty numbers with ease. It has multi-generational appeal from never being off the air since the 1960s, no bad language, implied drug humor for comedy, great characters with well-established personalities, and a MOUNTAIN of video assets. Easily the broadest appeal of all the titles floated in this thread. The perfect pin theme if you want sales.

Scooby Doo will likely sell well enough, there will be some demand for it. My prior posts were focused on the three horror movies that were being discussed.

All the same, I think R&M is a better theme for pinball in 2021 than Scooby Doo. It’s modern. It’s hot as it could possibly be. There have been numerous failed attempts to bring back Scooby Doo...they never make it past a couple seasons. Just because something is super nostalgic and super recognized doesn’t mean it’ll sell out in four hours like R&M did...you need more than recognition you need enthusiasm. Rick and Morty had a ton of enthusiasm...just ask McDonalds...Scooby Doo doesn’t command near the enthusiasm that R&M does in 2021.

R&M is hands down a superior theme to Scooby Doo...and it’s not close. This doesn’t mean Scooby Doo is not a good theme, it’ll sell.

#2020 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Almost everyone has heard of Freddy Krueger.

I don’t believe that brand recognition matters all that much, if it did then Bible Adventures would be by far and away a top tier theme that everyone would be working on and trying to bring to market. Enthusiasm for a brand, on the other hand, is all that matters and the reason R&M sold out in four hours.

I mean, I guess we will see soon if the next Spooky is in fact Nightmare, F13, or Halloween and they sell out in less than 4 hours. I’m still holding out hope it’s an Ash based game (which will instantly take my Godzilla money from Stern).

#2068 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Rick and Morty is not hotter than Scooby.

You are aware that R&M signed a seven season extension correct? They will still be making new prime time R&M in 2030...between now and then there may be several iterations of Scooby Doo that fail to stick around for one reason or another...mostly due to competition from more current shows like R&M. I agree with your point that the fact that people keep trying to breath life back in to the Scooby Doo IP is a sign of some significant interest in the brand and, again I will say, I think Scooby Doo will sell well enough for Spooky...but the IP for R&M is hot and current with off the chart enthusiasm and Scooby Doo just doesn’t have that.

R&M can not compete with over 50 years of history and still going of Scooby. Scooby has much bigger appeal and a following. There is a reason Scooby has been around still since 1969.

If all you need is recognition and IP age to have a fantastic theme...how about we get Bible Adventures going? It has more recognition and is far older than even Scooby Doo plus no licensing fee!

#2091 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Crazy part is, if Stern hasn't thought of it already and Spooky really isn't doing SD next, reskinning Elvira as Scooby Doo is an easy fit and would sell way better than Elvira. The work is already mostly done. Nordman's design is solid and sir_tankalot delivered a great game, as usual. Throw on 3 art packages, reskin the code and viola! new, very in-demand game.
Could be one of Stern's top sellers.

It’s been basically confirmed that Spooky has SD, the issue is the rumor is that even though they have it it’s not next (possibly it is the game they would partner up with CGC with). At this juncture I think SB is in fact next and the horror movie stuff is just a misdirect. One thing is for sure, Spooky has done an incredible job of maintaining the secrecy of the next release...no one has a clue.

#2155 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

So now Evil Dead is back on the menu? It is the most popular guess that Ben hasn't ruled out or trash talked. He took the time to specifically state it was not Beetlejuice or Scooby Doo. If it's Evil Dead, you can bet I'm in. You can just take my money now. Do it, Spooky!

Take my Godzilla money from Stern Spooky! Make this game please. If not this release, secure the theme for later.

Ash can sell out some pinball machines!

#2307 2 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

It's one of those few themes that has it all, imo.
Bruce Campbell providing some custom callouts, would be awesome!

One thing is for certain, Spooky has seen the demand for Evil Dead in this thread. The consumers want this game, the consumers want Spooky to make this game.

#2317 2 years ago
Quoted from Kderrick:

Email: [email protected] to be added to the no obligation sales list.

I had no idea they had a list like this. Just emailed them. Thanks!

#2318 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Uhh....Gremlins, National Treasure, Fast and the Furious, and even Men in Black have more votes than Evil Dead. So must be the same few always mentioning it. haha https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-movie-pin-would-you-like-to-see-poll-inside

That’s in the All Pinball sub forum though. If there was a Spooky focused poll AoD and Ash in general would take down basically every theme. For Spooky Pinball, AoD is the top movie theme available. It’s certainly on brand.

#2346 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

So with Stern taking away the Godzilla license, same thing could happen with Evil Dead or Army of Darkness. If Stern build either/or, are ya'll still a buyer?

I’m a buyer of a Stern Evil Dead / AoD but only if Lyman is the Stern coder for the game. Frankly, Spooky is the only company I’m truly confident in really making a world under glass for an Ash property.

#2355 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Obviously ED is not their next title but you've certainly gotten their attention.

Hopefully we didn’t get the attention of one of the other manufacturers such as Deep Root...this needs to be a Spooky title.

#2359 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Wow...that crushed that dream. Pretty sure this isn't even misdirection.
Oh well, I seriously don't need another game right now anyway.

Yea, I didn’t want to say it but that was the most depressing post from Ben I can remember reading. I was holding out hope for an Ash property, but that post seems like a dagger in the eye of the book to me.

#2452 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Tombstone is a great freaking idea!
I'm your huckleberry. Then the shootout multiball starts and you have to hit the shots to shoot all the cowboys.

I’d be in for this theme for sure, but I’m not sure how well it would do commercially. Would a western theme (other than Mando, LOL) sell in 2021? Westworld perhaps more than Tombstone.

#2494 2 years ago

Alright, since we’ve left the world of what Spooky might really be announcing and just be going through our own personal dream themes that we wish Spooky would make...here is my absolute number one dream theme...that I know will never be made but can always dream:

0BCA4647-EC47-4A3E-ADAC-3746BEF853E3 (resized).jpeg0BCA4647-EC47-4A3E-ADAC-3746BEF853E3 (resized).jpeg

#2497 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Not to mention that it would then also be appropriate to use Queen’s A Kind of Magic album for the soundtrack… win-win.

Heck yea, scooping Queen from whoever has the Queen license would be amazing. Queen needs a pin, why not make that pin be Highlander.

#2761 2 years ago

I’m spending entirely too much time in this thread, I dreamed last night about Spooky’s next theme...it was:

Quicksilver 2.0 licensed from Stern Electronics...the horror portion of the project was Mirco was tasked to make the playfields.

#2892 2 years ago

This is one of the first mentioned pins other than Evil Dead / Ash that would get me to buy buy buy, right away. Had a great sound track too. I must have watched that movie 300 times or so.

#3132 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Outer Limits would be fun, while going old school, The Prisoner could be fun as well. I am sure everyone here enjoys us going back in time with TV series.

90’s Outer Limits was awesome, but limited popularity. Of course, Spooky only needs a theme to have enough popularity to sell 500-1,000 games…

One pin that I would but in a heartbeat would be an Interview with the Vampire (Ann Rice) theme. The 90’s movie with Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise was great, but the entire Lestat book series is great. Like so many other things though, not enough fans.

#3254 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

This thread looks like it’s losing the excitement it one had....
Give us something to chew on BEN!

Yea…my biggest hope is that Ben is playing misdirection and it will be an Ash property…I am holding out hope! My guess is Spooky announces next week.

#3360 2 years ago

Is Alice Cooper worth picking up? I don’t like buying a game without playing it first. My wife loves AC and monster movies. I wish they would announce already what the next pin is. Hate to miss out on an AC if it’s worth it.

Absolutely worth picking up. I’d love to get one but I’m low on dry powder at the moment and waiting to see what the next Spooky pin will be. You won’t regret getting ACNC.

#3498 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Ben has ruled out Scooby-Doo and Beetlejuice. Nightmare on Elm Street would also lend itself to having multiple upper playfields, however the pic and written clues provided don’t support it being the one.
With the recent hint by Spooky of “Groovy”, they are signaling ... ARMY OF DARKNESS !!!

Sadly, Ben also ruled out Army of Darkness. I’m hoping he was just doing some misdirection.

1 week later
#5012 2 years ago

Hellboy would be an awesome theme. Hadn’t considered that one.

1 week later
#8336 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Plus you guys just sent a big message to the others. We do not need gameplay footage.

I think the message technically is “Spooky has earned a tremendous amount of trust from the pinball community”. No way would I have bought Ultraman from any company other than Spooky.

#8424 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Scalpers are barely a notch below lawyers in my book!

Quoted from jamesmc:

I think your wrong. I was informed that attorneys are the lowest.
I was always told that they bury attorneys 12 feet down. Because deep down their good people.
So their probably a little lower than the scalpers.

Not all lawyers are bad people!

#8568 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

A bunch of people put up their order number and time stamp and they were going in order so it is relatively accurate for the Spooky direct sales...

That started to be more accurate the deeper into production Spooky went, but it did not start off as accurate. The first 100 or so R&M’s went to customers that have bought all prior releases and to various others they owed games to (such as the license holder and what not) or location play, etc. Once all of those are done then order number mattered for R&M. Everyone should expect the same for Halloween and Ultraman and this protocol is very understandable for Spooky in my view.

#8607 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Take solace in the fact that the message that ya'll want Scooby-Doo has been received LOUD & CLEAR.

No, we want an Ash v Evil Dead / Army of Darkness pin!!!! That’s the message that needs to be received.

2 weeks later
#9610 2 years ago

I have the perfect next band theme for Spooky that I hadn’t thought of before… Nine Inch Nails.

The Pretty Hate Machine album would be great for a machine in and of itself.

1 week later
#10079 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

OK serious question: If I commissioned new awesome PF art and sold new PF for a stupidly high price like 2k would anyone bite?
This would obviously be a Trojan Horse for AMH VE

AMH is awesome, but it is the past. Focus all efforts on Ash v. Evil Dead / Army of Darkness please. Don’t get sidetracked on this mission by doing AMH playfields.

#10084 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Hmmm trolling with this T-Shirt at the show or...... perhaps a hint / tease of what the NEXT SPOOKY PIN is ?

Yes, that is some hardcore trolling right there for sure. We all know the next game is in the Evil Dead universe for sure.

I do wonder what Spooky’s next title will be though, whether they will do another multi game run out on a single playfield and - if so - if they do whether they will do three games instead of two next time. Spooky had to mine some fantastic market data in this thread.

I also wonder if Spooky will ever redo a theme previously done by another manufacturer that Spooky feels they could do better or modernize. Just think of a spooky South Park, Game of Thrones or perhaps Doctor Who.

1 week later
#10301 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone else thrown off my the whole "Spooky" branding. I get it fits them, and it was cute when they started out, but I feel like they're a rapidly growing company, and maybe it's time for a rebrand.

Everyone looks to be a critic on the internet… Given their last three games have been instant sell throughs, I do not believe they should even consider a rebrand. The goodwill Spooky has in this hobby is off the charts.

Spooky is a lot more than just some brand anyway, it’s a full blown development studio and a manufacturer rolled into one. They have their stuff together exceedingly well right now.

1 week later
#10332 2 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

I choose both.
And throw in Reservoir Dogs while at it.

Heck, Dusk till Dawn would make for a cool pin. Not really any vampire themes since BSD that I can think of. Time for a cool one.

8 months later
#10789 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Pinball manufacturers (including Spooky) grossly underestimate how well an AoD pin would do.
That's the Evil Dead to make too, it's got the best lines, gadgets, visuals etc.

I’m in if they do an Army of Darkness. 100% in, sight unseen. They could incorporate the new Tv series as well, it had great stuff also.

#10795 1 year ago

So, is it the general consensus that either Army of Darnkess and/or Scooby Doo are likely next? Does anyone think Spooky will be undertaking another duel release?

#10799 1 year ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

Great people, great company. I bought a hoodie just to throw a little extra support their way. Love my HW CE and can’t wait to see what’s next for them!

Hopefully they make it out to Houston this year in the fall. Not sure if they’ve ever been to that show.

#10801 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Any updates… code or otherwise?

They have said the first wizard mode for Ultraman will be in the next update. No word on whether there will be a wizard mode for R&M in the future, though we have learned they can’t do slut dragon, too many voices for the licensing.

#10806 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

I vote for The Crow or Tool!

Either of these would be pretty awesome to come from Spooky. Both properties are more recognizable than Ultraman…but C or D level licenses…either release would have to be the secondary game released in smaller numbers like Ultraman was to Halloween (if Spooky plans to release two machines at once again).

Tool is a super long shot no matter what though, the band members are almost impossible to work with…almost none of their library is even available on iTunes…try to find them on YouTube…not much out there, just a tiny taste of their superb work.

1 month later
#10904 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I think we've found that after Evil Dead is made, Scooby should be next.

Is Evil Dead next for Spooky? I’m going to have a really hard making room but I’d figure out a way for Army of Darkness.

1 month later
#10991 1 year ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

R&M has a huge fanbase.

I think Spooky should do a Rick & Morty 2…not as their next game or even the game after that, but certainly around the five year mark from when the original went out of production. They should use the same original team and design an entirely new Rick & Morty game.

Scott has recently said he has a lot of ideas for playfield layouts for future games and we know he will put together an incredible sound package.

Spooky could do a 2,000 machine run of a R&M2 and it would sell out in a day.

#11000 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

R&M2 would be welcomed with totally new layout. But why reuse R&M when they could get another top notch animated series? Spooky should take a fresh look at Scooby-Doo (in the works), BM, South Park, BTTF (great animations) or Simpson’s Treehouse. Sure if they run out of theme ideas, pick R&M2.

Well, doing a sequel to a big hit with the original team is always a great idea for numerous reasons…

R&M is still smoking hot and they have a great relationship with the IP holder. I’m sure the original team has come up with a ton of ideas of what they would do and cool call outs and things they wish they recorded previously.

#11004 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

I would love an R&M sequel or a new South Park etc.

A new South Park would be awesome. The Sega/Stern version only had season one fart jokes in it and was incredibly shallow though it did have a good layout.

All the same, let’s get Spooky to make their very first sequel and hit R&M 2 out of the park.

#11015 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The IP holder changed somewhere along the run and big idea plans changed or got dropped....so I'm not sure that's as much of an option as people think...but who knows.

I did not know that. Yes, that certainly does hurt Spooky’s chances to get Rick & Morty for a sequel game. Bummer as a sequel game with the same team would print money and forever bond the two brands (which would be great for Spooky).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arabi, LA
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

7,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.