harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spandol.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2552 2 years ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

Okay so color palette from the cabinet art was very 80s cartoon. The purple bricks and tattered rug/tapestry Im thinking most likely Scooby, maybe He Man, maaybe Evil Dead Army of Darkness. Hoping Scooby Doo, finishing a mode and having them shout "Old Man Jenkins" at the end sounds sooooo gratifying.[quoted image]

That graphic looks a piece of a shield or armor, in my humble opinion.

3 weeks later
#4704 2 years ago

This review kinda shows why it's my favorite horror film of all time. Of course, the review is from the 70's-80s, so it's a little behind the times, but it does show how there is character development in the movie.

#4974 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I got this tattooed on my calf ,can you please tell me what it is now ?
[quoted image]

Got a strange feeling of it being Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Maybe that's the flip side of Halloween?

#5298 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Check out my latest Laserdisc score!
I agree on Futurama. That would make a great pin. Tubes, gadgets, aliens, humor... Plus the delivery service premise allows endless modes. That's why they based the show around a delivery service - so the plot could go, quite literally, ANYWHERE.
[quoted image]

Ben, still into lasers? Funny, I have a few I needed to sell. Criterion Halloween is one in fact. I like the collectibility of them, but no longer have a player. What do you like about laserdiscs that we don’t have today?

#5325 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Are they collectible? I purged most of mine a few years ago for practically nothing. I still have a few animation box sets (Tex Avery, Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Family Dog) and a few other rando movies like Ransom Directors Cut (don't think that ever came out in any other format)...but I have 3 players in various states of broken and probably won't ever watch these discs ever again lol

Just collectible to myself, didn't mean value wise or anything. Some do go for some money though. My Criterion Halloween goes for around $50 on eBay and my Star Wars box set is worth something there as well.

#6201 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Been a huge fan since my Dad scared the shit out of me showing me this movie when I was around 9 years old. Endless possibilities for cool things in this game! I’d be great if they got the rights to “Don’t fear the reaper” for a special mode…also hope to see Leigh Bracket’s perfect sideburns somewhere on that playfield.
[quoted image]

Love that framed piece, especially the ad on the bottom right!

#6207 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Red text looks like ASS.

Ok, but how do you really feel?

#6886 2 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Are the shaker and knocker included on BSE and CE or the installation? i.e order those parts from PBL & ship to Spooky for install?

9f65d588aa1e419b0c9261585cbe7722b9976513 (resized).jpg9f65d588aa1e419b0c9261585cbe7722b9976513 (resized).jpg
#6925 2 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Looking for clarification.[quoted image]

Oh, I see. Sorry, I misunderstood.

#8188 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I never wavered.
(I also said Spooky could make a pin about paper clips and it would sell out

I would probably get the standard instead of the CE though.

#9112 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Just wanted to take a moment to thank Spooky for creating a pin that I feel was long overdue and my personal grail theme...the 1978 film, Halloween. Thanks to everyone at Spooky that made this happen and congrats to all of you on selling out your direct sales allotment on that crazy day...it sure was stressful!
As a tribute to the original Halloween, what I feel is the greatest all around horror film and my favorite movie from any genre, it was time to update my avatar. Two years ago I made the pilgrimage to South Pasadena, California to visit some of the original locations they shot the film. My wife took this photo of me recreating the iconic hedge scene...
[quoted image]
I was clearly not the only one to visit those hedges as the grass behind the hedges near the sidewalk was worn down to dirt!
See you in the Halloween hype thread...can’t wait!!!

Dang, the hedges are still there? That’s pretty cool. Are the houses there as well? I should make a trip one day as it’s only about an hour away to check it out.

#9350 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Don’t need an update Chuck, was just curious. I have never bought a spooky pin and others here have more experience with their timeline. And I did ask my distributor and he said could be 6 months. That’s why I came here.
But if you read my post fully I stated that my distributor nitro said could be 6 months instead of trying to come across as a smart aleck and trying to make me look like I am some anxious newbie kid. My wife wants this pin and yeah she is excited for it. She has massive chronic health issues and pain and she’s hoping it’s not too far off.

I really don't think chuckwurt meant it in a smart aleck way. I've met him once and he came up to me to introduce himself. Very cool pinballer. What sometimes sucks about the internet and messages is there's no emotion tied to the text so some may take it entirely in a different way than it was intended. No fault to you, but just saying I don't think he meant it that way.

Sucks about your wife's health. Hopefully once Spooky gets all the numbers in order, which they are still doing, you'll have a better idea about when you'll get your game. And I hope your wife finds some relief soon!

#9351 2 years ago

double post.

2 weeks later
#10115 2 years ago

I think this will be the first time I plan on not watching any gameplay video before I get the game. Should be interesting when I unbox and play.

#10236 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Nope. Air Supply: The Pinball Experience.

All Out of Love MB. Make the shots to drain the heart revealing the super heart break jackpot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arabi, LA
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

5,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Kingstown, RI
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spandol.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=spandol and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.