tlsf (resized).jpg
polkaparty (resized).jpg
way2 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (5 months ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (3 months ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (3 months ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (3 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sataneatscheese.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 months ago

Edit July 2021: Spooky pulls a surprise double reveal and launches the incredible looking Halloween and Ultraman ON THE SAME DAY!

Which Pin(s) will Spooky reveal next time!

Original Post: As a happy Spooky customer and FANG club member, I am looking forward to seeing what they have on offer for 2021. Rick and Morty production seems to be catching up after being shut down for months over COVID. If they are in the 440s now (out of 750) and building 15 per week, that would imply they are on track to meet their goal of getting all 750 games out within 18 months of announcement, despite the great dumpster fire of 2020. Spooky confirmed there would be a Total Nuclear Annihilation 2.0 in a standard body pin some day https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/gnr-standard-gameplay-celts-gameplay-charlie-emery-talks-clear-coats-new-cgc-game-coming-soon-twip-11-2-20/. If Spooky wraps up production of Rick and Morty sometime in June, that would imply they would be ordering parts for games sometime in the next few months, and making an announcement and taking orders sometime in May or June. So the question is… what will Spooky announce? If they did TNA 2.0 immediately and were making 15 per week, they would make 450 by the end of the year. I’m not sure there is enough demand to keep that game on the line for 6 months as there are already 550 in the wild (it’s a great game BTW). In any case, Spooky would need to announce a new game sometime in 2021 to keep games on the line. This begs 3 questions:

1. When will Spooky announce their next game that may or may not be TNA 2.0?
2. What do you think Spooky’s next game will be if it is not TNA 2.0?
3. What do you want Spooky’s next game to be?

Edit: Topic title changed to make more sense long term.

Edit 2021 0629- Next game announced is Haloween!!! What game comes after Haloween?

#2 10 months ago

1. May
2. Scooby Do's Haunted House Party
3. Weird Al's Polka Party

1 month later
#75 8 months ago

As Spooky continues to fill out their run of Rick and Morty Machines, it looks more and more likely SPOOKY will be doing TNA 2.0 next. Danesi has said that he is updating the code for 2.0, and will drop new code along with it's release that will work on the first run machines already produced, so a huge code update is coming up... yay Danesi, yay Spooky!

Danesi TWIP quote from Just Another Pinball Podcast:
Scott Danesi: I have some big things planned for when TNA gets rerun. So I have been working on the software. And when TNA rerun happens, I am going to launch code for that game which is also backwards compatible with existing machines. Everyone wins…the TNA games that come out, the remake ones are going to be wired the same way, they will have the same computers in them. They will be as same as possible to the originals, because I want the code to run on [both].

As a TNA owner, I'm excited to see how my game changes.

However, we are still no closer to knowing what the next Spooky game after TNA 2.0 is.

They obviously had a hit with Rick and Morty, but I don't know what could be next for them that they could possibly get that would get that kind of reception. I think it more likely that they will do another horror theme, but still have no idea.

Does the rumour mill have any ideas?

2 weeks later
#108 7 months ago

It's not too much to go off of, but Ben Heck, who designed Spooky's first game, dropped in on the Deeproot thread and is screenshotted below. I read this to be that Spooky's next game is not Ben Heck's, and that it has killer art. It is not much to go off of, but it's something... Hello Kitty Island Adventure Confirmed!

Capture (resized).PNG
1 month later
#280 6 months ago

No way Spooky is doing Scooby-Doo. Back when we were guessing Rick and Morty the internal name was Scott Danesi Haunted House Party, or SDHHP. This turned into the rumor of Scooby-Doo Haunted House Party... which is where I think this is coming from...

#365 6 months ago

Do we know who is making the next Spooky Pin?

1 week later
#522 5 months ago

Message from Spooky!

#531 5 months ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Message from Spooky!

Notice they said 2021 games... plural!

#533 5 months ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Noticed that as well, but kinda thinking they just mean multiple copies of a single title? Hope not though!

They have confirmed they will do a TNA 2.0, a rerun of TNA in a full sized cabinet. Perhaps this and their all new pin will both be available this year.

#576 5 months ago
Quoted from Hypercoaster:

On the Youtube video comments, Spooky clarified that the clue was "Stacked and loaded".

Spooky Guy Fieri pin confirmed!

Screenshot_20210504-210917_Chrome (resized).jpg
#591 5 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

In case Spooky hasn't been paying attention. Evil Dead themed pin would sell like hotcakes. Make it so

As enjoying the Robocop pin made me go watch Robocop, so the Evil Dead movie will make me watch Evil Dead. As someone who has not watched any of them, which one should I watch?

#638 5 months ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Didn't anyone else catch the real clues?
It's Beetlejuice, like I have been saying for a year.

Seriously... present your evidence.

#788 5 months ago

With Sterns Madalorian dropping today and Spooky finishing out production in their promised 18 months with the last pins rolling out the door in the next 45 days (guess) I think the next Spooky reveal is rapidly approaching.

I would be shocked if we did not have a new game reveal by July 4th.

With that said, I fully expect the next Spooky game to sell out day 1. With G&R CE selling out instantly and Mandalorian LEs selling out before they were even publically revealed, I forsee getting the next Spooky pin being like trying to get Comic Con tickets:

#806 5 months ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

Fallout 76 has a DLC pack called "Locked and Loaded". One could dream right!?!

#977 5 months ago

Take it for what it is worth.

Screenshot_20210515-173429_Chrome (resized).jpg
#1239 5 months ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

It’s easy to say 750 is the magic number when you was one of the 750. I wonder how many of you would be singing that same tune if you’d missed out.
Fingers crossed I’ll be saying 1000 is the magic number to some poor Pinsider who missed out in a couple of weeks when I’ve got an order in for my dream theme Haha

Spooky made it easy enough that even I got one. It was and is my only NIB pinball purchase.

#1647 4 months ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Nobody gonna talk about this?[quoted image]

Based off of the Spooky photo tease, of things that sound possible I would say Army of Darkness is most likely to be a fit. I am guessing that grey is either castle wall or chainsaw blade, and either would fit.

#1663 4 months ago

Pinside rocks.

5atcf2 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2128 4 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

Just another [REDACTED] day at Spooky!
[quoted image]

Confirmed! Ben Heck doesn't read his emails.

#2157 4 months ago

Spooky, we know you lurk here. Please announce when you have finished shipping out Rick and Morty and stay weird.

#2282 4 months ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

How about Logan's Run. That's from my collection of RCA selectavision discs. Pre laser disc technology
[quoted image]

This movie is amazing. I am a Millenial, and this movie is fantastic as a comedy. I challenge anyone to sit through the soundtrack off of youtube for 20 minutes.

Just because you can make electronic sound effects does not mean you should.

#2392 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

When is the reveal happening?

This summer

#2477 4 months ago

Please... please.... please... be Weird Al's Polka Party.

#2575 4 months ago

Spooky should have a contest. Whoever guesses it right first will have a shot to buy their next pin at the front of the line. Winner only announced on game reveal. Costs Spooky nothing and gets hype going.

#2659 4 months ago

It could be Scooby Doo, but lets go back and look at a little history.

The following image is real and was posted to Spooky's facebook 2 years ago. This is the prototype for Rick and Morty. The initials on the whitewood were SDHHP, or Scott Danesi's Haunted House Party. This warped into the game being a cover for Scooby Do's haunted house party.

Old Sauce.

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-january-21st-2019/

SD (resized).jpg
#2769 4 months ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

I would much rather a Gerbil theme starring Lemmiwinks

I can hear the song in my head without even playing it.

#2858 4 months ago

New He Man Announced

#3059 4 months ago

Theory:

Stacked and loaded is not a reference to the title/theme of Spooky's next game, but as their status in manufacturing it. I am guessing that Spooky already made a containerful, stacked and loaded them into a shipping container(s), and shipped them by boat to Australia. The idea being to have games ready to go launch day in Australia while they also make and get games ready for launch day in the USA. Australia might have 30/60 games in/near Australia for launch day and be stockpiling a bunch (100ish) for launch day here in the USA. They would still only be able to fill demand so fast after that, but I stand by my guess as to what Stacked and Loaded means.

#3067 4 months ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

does the blues brothers hold up for millennials? Been meaning to watch it but it's a bit before my time.

Millennial here:

Eh,

I'd put it in the everybody needs to watch it at least once category.

#3157 4 months ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:I was upset (and still am) when they dumped the Double Decker Tacos... Had to eat them immediately for the crunch, but something amazing about those.

I too miss the double decker taco, but I am still mad they never sent me my rocky and bullwinkle hat.

1 week later
#3586 3 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Spooky doesn't go back to old titles. Acnc was a fluke because a distributor did something weird. Doubt tna2.0 Is in the cards, looks like Scott has moved on I'm sure

TNA 2.0 is in the works.

Direct quote from the games designer from the TNA thread.

tns2.0 (resized).png

Edit: I'm not saying its the next game on the line, but that it is coming some day. Charile did an interview mentioning it that Danesi references, but I don't have a link. I think it was the Super Awesome Pinball Show.

#3677 3 months ago

I wonder how this will compare to G&R and Mando?

#3680 3 months ago
Quoted from proco:

Well ok, here you go.
Notes and observations:
- I only put the upper playfield in the cut out area where I can see it, but to make sense it should go all the way to the right side and top right corner.
- On every major shot, there seeesm to be a small round insert, some arrow and then this weird cross insert.
- There seems to be an above-surface opto on the right behind the drop target.
- The only thing that makes sense for me on the center shot is a ramp, because otherwise the ball would have nowhere to go.
- The lights in front of the center drop target bank looks like a face ( o_o )
The placement of most posts and metal guides is just speculation because there aren't any visible holes. Also I didn't bother with applying the correct textures to all the components.
[quoted image]

First of all, very nicely done!

Second, the angled inserts in the middle look like they could correspond with thrasher claws... like Wolverine or Freddy Krueger so... my money is on Nightmare On Elm Street.

#3681 3 months ago

First of all, very nicely done!
Second, the angled inserts in the middle look like they could correspond with thrasher claws... like Wolverine or Freddy Krueger so... my money is on Nightmare On Elm Street.

Or maybe those slanted inserts could represtent climbing stairs to reach the top of a Haunted House... Hiding and running from monsters? Hit the scoop to get to where the person is? Game play could represent Scooby Do as well.

#3729 3 months ago

Admit it, you'd be proud to add this to your lineup.

tb (resized).jpg
#3739 3 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Close, the right upper playfield is actually two different playfields. I’m guessing with a short ramp between them.

Maybe a Jump Ramp... Robo Cop Style!

#3758 3 months ago

Spooky! We know you are reading these! Can you pop in and eliminate one pin theme? Even if it is just telling us it is not My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic?

#3856 3 months ago

A new Haloween trailer just dropped so.. maybe this?

#3863 3 months ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Every 10 pages this thread circles around to the.... Ahhhh nevermind.

We gotta speculate on something.

My condolences on Edwin.

#3903 3 months ago

I’ve seen a lot of questions on this so here you go:
Timeline of Rick and Morty Release and Tease:
December 4th, 2019: Rick and Morty Pinball teaser is dropped by Spooky on Youtube. Complete surprise on theme.

December 12th, 2019, Spooky Pinball releases photo of underside of playfield https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/39#post-5349623
December 15th, 2019, Spooky announces sales open at 9 A.M central on 12/16/2019 on Spooky’s web page for Fang club members. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/51#post-5354932
December 16th, 2019 Spooky shows a couple small play video before sales go live.

December 16th, 2019, Spooky sells out in 4 hours!

#3947 3 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

what is your point exactly? these are unsold games, not newly built games.

Disagree on this one. If you look at the "More Better video" you can clearly see ACNC on the line.

It is my understanding that they sold out of ALMOST all of these in the original run. They promised a max of 500 I think. They had a few spare parts left around and did a line of another 50 or so with what they had on hand to keep the line moving while they put together, tweak, and prepare to reveal their latest pin.

With that said, I am not an official source on any of this and am not affiliated with Spooky in any way (although I am an official member of their Fang club!).

#4197 3 months ago

They are going to sell out in 2 hours this time.

#4277 3 months ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I don't think it will be a Huckleberry Hound pin.

You know what... I'd be all over a Huckleberry Hound pin.

#4509 3 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey guys in general we are interested in doing the titles you guys want the most. Don't be afraid to shoot me an email at [email protected] with your dream theme title or top 3. Helps tremendously with us choosing the right titles for you.

RIP your inbox.

#4894 3 months ago

Here you go Kaneda!

Screenshot_20210629-185549_Chrome (resized).jpg
#4912 3 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

But wait what if this game has 2 themes? Other theme could be dropped any time I bet...

... RAZA?

#5097 3 months ago

I think the second pin in the same package, be it 1 game with 2 themes or 2 separate tables is brilliant. I have though pinball companies should have been doing this for a while. Take one pin with a good layout and make it with 2 niche but polarizing themes. Something like Futurama with a Matrix reskin.

#5101 3 months ago

Here is another question.

Spooky has announced there will be a limited number of these pins produced. Lets say Spooky says 1,000 pins, which would be a reasonable estimate as to what the could complete in a year (made up number considering increased production capacity they just finished). Would the 1,000 pins they are producing be inclusive of both themes? So if Spooky is making Halloween and My Little Pony (place holder for second theme), Spooky might make 600 Halloween and 400 My Little Pony. It would be interesting to see which pin sells better over time. It would put to rest the arguments I have seen over and over about which themes are better and answer the question as to whether theme matter when gameplay is good.

#5178 3 months ago
Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

Agreed I would pay 10k collectors edition price for a Futurama. Freaking Bender call outs 100% gold! Bite my shiny metal ass multiball.

Look at that! You've got Bender's BALLS of STEEL! MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

#5318 3 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

I have a few CED discs. Nice wall hangers. As are LDs

Never had a player but great on the wall.

Maybe next pin will be one of these.

20210630_182107 (resized).jpg
#5328 3 months ago
Quoted from fnord:

Sweet Franzettas'

Those are not real Frazettas! My dad was a fan and painted those in High School!

#6507 3 months ago

OMG spooky knocks it out of the park. Even the topper is unique!

#6562 3 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

If so it'll be in PinballSTAR's booth... we are working on it with Spooky - it's up to them at this stage... Fingers Crossed !!!
Joe / PinballSTAR
[email protected]

Won't be for sale but my Rick and Morty will be there on freeplay.

#7101 3 months ago

Thread title changed because now we have Spooky doing double pin drops!

#7125 3 months ago

I doubt it will effect day 1 pin sales, but I wonder what effect hardcore Ultraman collectors in Japan will have on second hand Ultraman prices?

#7127 3 months ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I agree with all of your reasoning, but I also think there are those that feel like they missed out on Rick & Morty. I'm wondering if that fear alone will makeup for the extra supply.

I think Ultraman will sell out day 1, but Haloween may have spots open for months.

#7168 3 months ago

Which pin will sell out first? Ultraman or Halloween?

My money is on Ultraman selling out day 1... and early.

#7174 3 months ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Don't mean to pick on you here, however read it many times that one will "sell out" before the other. We all do realize one is 500 qty, while the other is 1250. 2.5 times the amount so yea let's go way out on that limb and say Ultrman will sell out before Halloween

Totally agree with you. However, If both pins were an unlimited run, I would think that Halloween would ultimately sell more pins than Ultraman.

I am 100% rooting for Spooky but I will be pleasantly surprised if Spooky sells all of the Halloween pins by the end of the month.

#7228 3 months ago

I wonder which game was designed first? Is Halloween a reskin of Ultraman, Ultraman a reskin of Halloween, or was it designed with both in mind?

#7480 3 months ago

Place your bets!

Prediction:

Spooky sells out of Ultraman at 12:37 p.m. EST today.
Spooky sells out of Halloween at 4:24 p.m. EST today.

In this case "sells out" is defined as no longer available Spooky direct from their website.

#7492 3 months ago

I think Spooky will sell out prior to gameplay reveal because lots of people who may be interested in it will put down a deposit knowing they can probably sell the deposit for a profit or atleast get their money back after gameplay footage is revealed. Also, as you can get 1 of each pin, I am guessing that some folks buy both with the intent on deciding which one they like and selling the other when it arrives.

#7498 3 months ago

They will sell a large portion of their pins almost instantly. When I bought my Rick and Morty, I was refreshing right at release time, ordered immediately (within minutes of it being available for sale) and would up with pin 373 of 750, so that is 1/2 within minutes. I had a great experience ordering from Spooky direct, but I'm sure ordering through a distributor would work great too.

#7534 3 months ago

Mak

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

After 6 months maybe...but you can buy from distributors for weeks after the Spooky store “sell out” The fomo here is a bit manufactured. You want to bite the bullet soon but I think the whol F5 F5 F5 thing is unnecessary

Maybe, but the earlier you order one, the sooner it is in the production queue. With 18 months to build all of these, if you wait a bit and manage to get one from a distributor down the line you might be opening the box to play it in time for... Saint Patrick's day 2023.

#7543 3 months ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

how many ultramans are allocated to the US market?

All of them (500)

#7590 3 months ago

Meanwhile, in the Spooky server room.

Flaming (resized).jpg
#7620 3 months ago

Drop your order number here and confirmation time.

#7644 3 months ago

For posterity.

Spooky SHop (resized).png
#7684 3 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Order confirmed at 9:06am and I received the confirmation email as well…Didn’t say in the email what #machine I got? Will that info be headed my way once sales are complete?

When I ordered Rick and Morty, the confirmation email had an order number. I did not find out what #machine was alloted to me until a few days after. The lower your order number, the earlier your machine is built.

#7852 3 months ago
Quoted from Selig:

Wow, that was an adrenaline filled hour. #11688 at 10:01am central

Okay... if they are at order 11688 and started at around order 11250, the order number someone said they had on their fang club membership last night that would imply about... 438 sold so far.

Since 1750 total between the two are being made and 1/2 of those are going to distributors, that would imply 875 were reserved for the website.

In other words, an hour in and Spooky has sold 1/2 their stock allotted to their website already despite the site issues and people bailing to order to distributors.

#7888 3 months ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Aren't the BSE's also #'d? Or am I wrong?

They were for Rick and Morty. We got an email with our BSE number a few days after ordering R&M.

#7915 3 months ago

Place your bets!
Prediction:
In this case "sells out" is defined as no longer available Spooky direct from their website.

O man... it looks like Spooky may actually beat my prediction!

#7973 3 months ago

Congrats Spooky!

spooky marketshare (resized).png
#7978 3 months ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Haha - I think we helped you guys with your market research.
Next release: Army of Darkness/Scooby Doo
Which means I might have to buy both!

I got one better for you...
Army of Darkness/Scooby Doo/Weird Al's Polka Party

#8046 3 months ago
Quoted from metallik:

All gone![quoted image]

Thank goodness! Now we can get back on point. What is Spooky going to drop on us in 2022?

#8054 3 months ago
Quoted from Mando:

Who
Had 12:58 ? That was pretty damn close lol !!

Place your bets!
Prediction:

Close!!!

#8121 3 months ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Told the wife we bought both, lol.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

It's been a pleasure knowing you.

#8334 3 months ago

So what's next for Spooky in 2022? My money is on an Army of Darkness/ Scooby Do Combo.

#8366 3 months ago
Quoted from djreddog:

A little birdie just informed me that Halloween will be at the Allentown Pinfest show on 7/30 and 7/31! This is great news!

Can't wait to try it!

I'll be bringing my Rick and Morty to Freeplay as well (not for sale) for anyone who wants to try it too!

#9033 3 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

Castlevania would offer more depth than Contra. It's also been a more consistent game series and had an excellent adaptation on Netflix.
Also better music.

Yes,

But the T.V. show didn't have any of the original Konami music!

#9036 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pinball machines based upon video games are a terrible idea. It's been tried in the past and they've always sucked donkey ass.
You people should know better!

But when was the last pinball machine based upon a video game released?

#9043 3 months ago

But when was the last pinball machine based upon a video game released?

Quoted from lpeters82:

Has there been one since Street Fighter II?

Had to look it up. Big Buck Hunter and Roller Coaster Tycoon technically count.

vg (resized).png
#9182 3 months ago
Quoted from Damonator:

If Spooky made it and it was amazing, it would sell well because Spooky is now a trusted and well-respected brand.
But if it were from an upstart company (Deeproot, Zidware, Suncoast, Skit-B)? Yea, I agree - it would probably fail.
In general I agree with you though - having licensed content that people recognize sells more games.

That is an excellent point. I wonder how these exact games would have sold from another smaller manufacturer that has proven themselves not to be vaporware.

For example, if American Pinball released the Halloween/Ultraman combo in this exact package at this exact price would it have sold out instantly?

#9184 3 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

When do we turn our attention to the NEXT next Spooky game(s)? Ultraman and Halloween have their own threads now.
Well, I do get that they are still "next" right now, and that their concurrent release is a special thing. Carry on!
Just want to get the Beetlejuice hype started back up, I guess.

You mean Beetlejuice/Weird Al's Polka Party right?

#9241 3 months ago

Do we think Spooky will release TNA 2.0 before announcing any other games?

#9243 3 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Do we think they are going to release more info on HWN/UMN before announcing TNA2.0?

Yes

As a reminder we went through the same thing on Rick and Morty. It was Christmas Week before they showed gameplay footage other than a 3 minute standing by the machine walkthrough released the morning sales went live.

#9389 3 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

Joe said he likes me best and is going to put me at #1.....

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

You're going to get me killed with shit like that - lmao too funny - thanks for the laugh !

Spooky should send the

Quoted from benheck:

I would love to pay to get the art redone just to spite Kaneda
Though it's still better than Oktoberpuke.

Quoted from Cheeks:

Meh...I actually agree with a lot of his takes, but I don't get the hate the art gets in this game. I think it's totally on-brand with what it was trying to be at the time. I heard your interview on his show and the comments about the worst art package ever. AMH isn't even in the team photo of the worst art packages. It's not Zombie Yeti level art, obviously, but it also wasn't trying to be (and frankly probably never wanted to be).
Can't wait to see what you have in store for your next game, Ben. As you described, the playfield magic has me salivating. Someone get me a napkin!

Quoted from joetechbob:

I actually think it looks pretty good. How much of the art did you do Ben? I see you and Kevin Hill on art...Looks like Kevin did the backglass: https://www.behance.net/gallery/24378055/Backglass-Art-Americas-Most-Haunted-Pinball

I present to you the greatest art package ever... Last Action Hero

LAH3 (resized).jpgLAH5 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#9750 86 days ago

With Ultraman coming to the booth at Pinfest on Friday/Saturday with a presume roadwarrior trip on Thrusday, I am guessing we will see some sort of reveal stream on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Can't wait Spooky!

#9989 81 days ago

It's at pinfest if you want to try it courtesy of spooky and pinball star. 1 ball per player so the line moves fast.

20210730_160158 (resized).jpg
1 week later
3 weeks later
#10350 47 days ago

Okay Spooky, it's time. Bring us the Weird Al's Polka Party, or WAP for short.

I'll bring it up every month here until it happens.

We want Al!

We want WAP!

way2 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sataneatscheese.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside