harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sandman454.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8509 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

So what's next for Spooky in 2022? My money is on an Army of Darkness/ Scooby Do Combo.

Damn. They can’t do that. I have been hanging for both these titles. Probably be Scooby Doo for
Me if it’s the same set up 2 choices one layout. But here’s hoping. Better get saving again.

#8674 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Growth and reliance on growth is what kills customer orientation. When the world can be happy just turning a profit and staying in business, the world will be a better place. Thinking you NEED to grow to stay in business is a bullshit mentality that causes more problems and the main reason for good companies turning into greedy shit companies.

Yep I agree. Too much growth can be a bad thing, especially if it’s too fast.

#8787 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Graysonsdad and Pinball_Freak We all apparently got through at 9:45. Curious what your order #'s are. Mine is 11544

11531 here. In OZ as well.

2 weeks later
#9599 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Let’s talk more numbers....
100 days until Halloween 2021 (14-weeks)
Sweet so 30 games per week (30x14)to get a Halloween CE by Halloween you’d need to be #420 or below.
[quoted image]

You will also need to take in to account Ultraman CE being built at the same time-ish. Assuming a 2 to 1 build ratio you would need to be #278 or lower to get Halloween CE by Halloween. I think.

#9600 2 years ago

#89 UKRCE here.
Does anyone know how they will ship machines to OZ. I have seen a range of build numbers across both machines. Will they ship a container load at a time?
Thanks

#9870 2 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Here is a side by side from the Rick and Morty thread from a while back, Spooky on top B/W on the bottom
[quoted image][quoted image]

Look at the xtra layers in the R&M playfield. Does look like a better quality.

1 week later
#10147 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Someday I am sure we will sit around a table and talk about all the crazy behind the scenes stuff we deal with making pinball lol. Would make one hell of a movie.

Yes. For sure this needs to be done.
I will happily be the camera guy for a year.
A year in the life of Spooky Pinball. Pinocumentry!

#10176 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Sure wish I had an easy way to stream twitch on my big screen. No cast from my phone and Roku doesn't support it. Don't really want to watch from my phone...

Laptop HDMI to TV

#10300 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I am speaking from first hand experience playing the game. Again, not a deal breaker but the layout and design of the assets could use a bit more design direction.

I agree. Up to this point the whole Spooky team have done an amazing job and I am sure all aspects will get a lot better and tweaked over time.

The Light shows look awesome and gameplay and playfield look great.

Yeah,After rewatching the stream and just concentrating on the display, there is definitely some more tweaking work to be done there.

Just my observations and not griping as I know Spooky have more coding to do.

-sound from slings, I love the sound, but seems overpowering everything else in multiball (I know the sound coming through wasn’t ideal so maybe not noticeable with in person play)
- I love the display style from the show(some tweaks no doubt still to be done)
-Font style (not bad but could possibly be bettered more Ultraman-ie)
-text positioning at times.
-there were some Kaiju battles and instructions to start modes that constantly had text across the screen telling you what you had to do, maybe this doesn’t need to stay on the screen all the time once you have had time to read it and the playfield has flashing clues. This was covering up some cool video clips.(also see dial section of screen)
-Maybe where the dial is on the LHS this could be opened up as a screen(when required) for instructions, to keep them seperate from the main video plays and combos and score flashes etc.
-not sure if any instructions are in the callouts(as in TSPP ‘shoot the garage’) as could not really here call outs in the setup that was streamed.

-Maybe the ‘super jackpot values’ on screen in multiball could be done like the ‘next combo value’ or interchangeable here. (Please also see dial area of screen)
-text also stayed up on the screen there and overlapped with new text at times. Looks a bit messy.
-red text on red background of map difficult to read. The white text looked great.
-I like the animations coming in from the side. These are pretty awesome.
-the video clips from the TV series are fantastic.
-haven’t seen any games in person but the scores were difficult to see/read.
-hopefully someone can tell me. Not sure what the red light under the dial on the screen indicated.
-not sure why there are 3 seperate boxes for balls left. Pretty sure I am not going to have up to 999 balls remaining. Maybe there are other plans for this section?
Maybe this area could be used for something else. This could be your super jackpot score area. And then the ‘balls left’ could go under the dial on the left side. Possibly. This will line up boarders etc around these section more evenly.

As said not griping just observations and I am one that is super happy with my purchase of Ultraman and can’t wait to play in person.
Awesome work done so far from the Spooky Team. Keeping the pinball passion alive and well.

3 months later
#10429 2 years ago

Scooby Doo or possibly Bettle Juice(for the wife) are the only titles that have any interest to myself for me to part with my money for another purchase from Spooky at this stage unless it’s absolutely amazing and more complete package from the get go.

1 year later
#12313 1 year ago

Zombieland.
I would go for that.

Quoted from Var1AbL3:

Cross post from Scooby-Doo Hype thread:
Can't believe no one's pointed this out yet, but Spooky appears to be giving us a big clue on a future title at around 13:20 of the game play reveal. LukeP specifically says "those may be some Easter eggs to some other pinball machines as well. "
Could it be a carnival themed game next? Either way once these start arriving we'll be able to find some clues.

4 months later
#12577 8 months ago

The cabin in the middle would explain Ben Heck’s playfield design he has been working on and rumours Spooky and Ben where working on. Something a while back. I bet it would be something pretty darn good if it is. Ben has been working on this for a few years now.
OG Evil Dead’s a great theme too. And has been on a lot of Wishlist. This one will sell quick.

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

This Kaneda deleted me from his podcast! WTF

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nipomo, CA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arabi, LA
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 49.99
$ 13,500.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sandman454.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=sandman454 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.