harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joetechbob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#313 3 years ago

SD could be cool. Have even watched some modern stuff like Mystery Incorporated with my young kids (and enjoyed it too). Not too many properties that resonate cross generationally like that.

I can envision a really neat game with cool toys representing Fred's traps, monsters/villains, etc. And could potentially translate well into pinball rules (hit shots to unravel the the selected mystery, set the trap and unmask the villain, etc).

1 week later
#470 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

So, it seems like the three most likely themes for the next Spooky are Scooby Doo, Evil Dead: Army of Darkness and Friday the 13th. If they end up making Army of Darkness I will fully s#it all of my pants. That’s my number one dream theme. If you’ve not seen this movie, drop everything. It’s perfect, hilarious and an incredible theme for pinball.
[quoted image]

I would also lose my shit. Evil Dead in general is good, but Army of Darkness specifically is just so magical with its humour. Would be great in pinball form.

1 week later
#594 2 years ago

Depends on your tastes but Army of Darkness is a pretty safe bet. If you are into horror, then you should probably just watch them in order. Keep in mind that they get progressively campier and the first one is actually pretty dark imo.

#612 2 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

And then after you’ve watched them all, you will (a) watch one or more of them annually and (b) drop one-liners to your wife like “gimme some sugar, baby” as foreplay. This leads to a lot of “eye rolling”from wife which you will feed off of. You will then purchase a bunch of Evil Dead/AoD shit that you don’t need which will lead to a lot more “eye rolling”. The cycle continues and her respect for you erodes as she says “does anybody even watch these movies? “. But alas, you will be vindicated as you wheel the New Spooky pinball into your game room and say “Hail to the king, baby “. She will drop into your arms with lust in her eyes.

Someone needs to make this its own film

#790 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

With Sterns Madalorian dropping today and Spooky finishing out production in their promised 18 months with the last pins rolling out the door in the next 45 days (guess) I think the next Spooky reveal is rapidly approaching.
I would be shocked if we did not have a new game reveal by July 4th.
With that said, I fully expect the next Spooky game to sell out day 1. With G&R CE selling out instantly and Mandalorian LEs selling out before they were even publically revealed, I forsee getting the next Spooky pin being like trying to get Comic Con tickets:

Already have a check written and waiting for PinballSTAR

#902 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

So there is an upper playfield, and a lower playfield, but no "playfield" playfield? Am-i-right??

They're obviously remaking Pinball Circus

#940 2 years ago

How about Contra? The music alone would kick ass.

#1512 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Army of Darkness would be a killer pin.
Double barrel ball launcher. A spiked pit lower PF (or basement if doing trilogy) Lock balls on the 3 books in the graveyard. Topper of the steam punk Oldsmobile with the spinning blades.
Have a gag where the mech hand "crushes" the ball for the lock. Skeletons everywhere! A working windmill!

Mmm tell me more

#1556 2 years ago
Quoted from Tablewicked:

Quick question to the people who previously bought a spooky pin. Do you have a better chance to get one if you go to spooky directly? Or go to a distributor? And If it’s with spooky do you call the day of release or do you order it through the website?

Distributor IMO. PinballSTAR is excellent.

#1603 2 years ago
Quoted from stefanmader:

There was even a real life movie with Dolph Lundgreen as He Man. And Sceletor was awesone

Frank Langela was amazing as Skeletor!

Grew up loving He-man but boy does the cartoon not hold up. Still dig the Masters of the Universe movie though. Super fun.

#1854 2 years ago

Stop torturing me Charlie

#1883 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

“Spooky Evil Pinball Trilogy” Evil Dead, Evil Dead II & Army of Darkness pin. That’s why it’s STACKED & LOADED with content from all 3 films. That’s why “More” was said three times. Also the purplish closeup pic is the castle or I initially thought bones / teeth from Army of Darkness alt poster.
Assuming it’s based on the first three / Evil Dead trilogy What would be the combined pin name be ?!
Evil Army
Army of Evil
Evil Dead Rise Again

The Evil Dead?

2 weeks later
#2788 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Good point Trey. Disney loves remaking "Hamlet in Africa" see also Black Panther!
That's why Duck Tales would be good. It's a show about travel and adventure = variety. I encourage people to think about rules/code potential when discussing themes!

Follow it up with TaleSpin!

1 week later
#3378 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Is Alice Cooper worth picking up? I don’t like buying a game without playing it first. My wife loves AC and monster movies. I wish they would announce already what the next pin is. Hate to miss out on an AC if it’s worth it.

My favorite Spooky pin to date! Best upper pf in pinball.

#3620 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

The underside of the playfield is up on facebook.[quoted image]

That looks neat AF

#3775 2 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

I'll go out on a limb and confirm "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic" is not a theme being done by Spooky Pinball

My daughter is super disappointed now, thanks.

#3950 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Disagree on this one. If you look at the "More Better video" you can clearly see ACNC on the line.
It is my understanding that they sold out of ALMOST all of these in the original run. They promised a max of 500 I think. They had a few spare parts left around and did a line of another 50 or so with what they had on hand to keep the line moving while they put together, tweak, and prepare to reveal their latest pin.
With that said, I am not an official source on any of this and am not affiliated with Spooky in any way (although I am an official member of their Fang club!).

They said something about a distributor not actually selling all of their allocation, or something to that effect.

Pretty cool that they are able to squeeze in another small run as ACNC is a really great game.

#4186 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

No doubt. I will gauge the feedback and how many headaches it causes this time around. You make a compelling point for sure. Maybe next time we will truly kick it down to the 3 SKUs! See how it goes.

I like the option. Decals look good and don't make me persperate when my kids are playing the game

#4194 2 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

Yeah, I dont care how many CEs they make. Isn't it better for the consumer to get exactly what they want then to have artificially imposed rarity to charge more? Seems silly to root for that as a consumer.

This is why I love Spooky. They want to give everyone the opportunity to enjoy the game at a price point and feature set they want. The peoples' pinball company!

#4206 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

No way, it only sold out that fast because of the theme and the production numbers. There will be more of this game and the license (albeit cool I’m sure) will likely not garner the absolute feeding frenzy that RaM did. So...I’m guessing it’ll be sold out by 4pm day of sale haha

lol

#4216 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That resident evil post got me thinking...[quoted image]

Resident Evil would be tight.

#4220 2 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Can someone help me better understand the butter cabinet? I get that it's direct + clear and is super glossy. How fragile is the coating? Are chipping/scratches in it common from either shipping or normal use?
I would say I'm currently leaning towards the standard decals, but would that be a mistake on a BS or CE? Any rough #s on percentage butter cabs on R+M?

I've seen posts from folks that have had little dings and such, but sounds like it's been of a very high quality and holds up well. But Spooky's decals also look very, very nice in person and are comparatively easily replaced.

I personally would just stress too much with the butter cab knowing I couldn't just re-decal the game if I happen to mess up and brush up against a door jamb or something.

#4314 2 years ago

Given Spooky's relationship with Rob Zombie, it feels like it will be Halloween.

Was hoping for Army of Darkness, but I'm betting that will come from Ben's collaboration w/ CGC.

#4338 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Or, I would love it if they went down the route where the player is Myers and you are stalking and killing teens. That would be interesting and different and skip the issue of Myers being a mute.
editions

Playing as the villain would be super dark and awesome!

#4340 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I have never bought from spooky directly before. Im a fang club member, so do I just wait until its announced, log into their website , cross my fingers that I get a spot, and then place my order? Is that how it works? or is it like a stern where you have to through a distributor?
Thanks

You order through their online store or go through a distro. Your choice.

#4363 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

No, it wouldn’t. Gruesomely killing innocent people as they plead for help? No thanks.

Well when you put it that way...

#5022 2 years ago

Was looking at the revealed illustrators work and saw that he has done He-Man illustrations. Could the family friendly theme be that? Maybe too late in Chuck's childhood to be relevant to him I guess.

#5099 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

And why the fuck should I care what Cary and Kenada think.
Why the fuck should anyone care what Cary and Kenada think.
Why the fuck should we care what ANY podcaster thinks.
Have they played the game? Yeah, I didn't think so.
I have and dare I say, this is Spooky's best layout so far!
And there were two others playing with me and Chuck, and they thought the same thing.
Maybe I should start a podcast.

ACNC is a much better layout and is the better overall game IMO. I enjoyed owning R&M but I would say it's the rules, light show, music and sounds that really make that game.

#5425 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The JJP DI announcement was the worst reveal in history and nothing will ever come close! I was watching the stream in high anticipation and my wife had to calm me down when they dropped that bomb.

It was pretty cringey in person. The silence was hilariously deafening. Great game though!

#5510 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

MM is the same game as AFM, just with better mechs and deeper rules.
Seriously. THE SAME GAME.

Ya but the catapult shot is way better on AFM.

#6599 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

On the collectors the title moves up to the topper as they come with it.

I love this attention to details guys. Game looks amazing. Great work!

PS Funny nod to Boris Karloff ("Designer: Koris Barloff"). Who all on the team does that map to?

#6741 2 years ago

Dang, Ultraman looks sharp!

#6779 2 years ago

"Follow directions and shoot lit shots to help Michael get victims or help Laurie Strode escape!"

I wonder if this is like a choose your own adventure? Or are you either depending on which mode you're in?

#7129 2 years ago

+1 on some more video.

I'm torn on themes. Both are appealing but I'm thinking the music and ambience will be better on Halloween. A little bit more gameplay footage, or even audio from different modes, would help clear that up some!

#7284 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Is there an advantage to ordering direct vs a distro or vice/versa ?
Is butter cab decision need to be made Tommorow ?

On TNA, ACNC and R&M runs, I was able to finalize on butter at a later date. It doesn't look like butter impacts your deposit amount, so I'd assume this stays the same for HW and UM -- but maybe shoot an email to clarify.

#7292 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

This is Bug... Bug is at his desk with rules in front of him.

That laptop is rockin a 3070...And Bug has the discipline to keep his Steam client closed. Good man!

#8043 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

It wouldn't matter if it was in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud. It's about the Architecture. I'm a TA and worked for Accenture, Google and MasterCard over the years and many smaller companies designing e-commerce systems. The problem is in the e-commerce vendors architecture built on PHP and how that is ultimately configured. Due to the Single Threaded limitation on PHP and a few other popular e-commerce solutions there is a limit to how much traffic they can handle initially without properly being configured to handle high volume sales. On a single threaded solution if they do not timeout fast enough the load starts to bubble up to the users resulting in errors. What you really want is something built with .Net, Java or Python that has been set up to be multi-threaded and have that setup to scale. Many e-commerce solutions you find simply are not built to handle the high volume of a Black Friday, Event Launch or even Covid response. This is my day to day. Tried to keep it simple as no one really cares.
The e-commerce vendor should re-think how they scale and handle the single-threaded limitations of PHP. I've also seen this problem with Wordpress , and NodeJS Apis. The problem isn' one that is easy to fix but I'm sure Spooky can flex some muscles and make em change.

I would just make a dedicated flow for spiky loads like pre-orders. Find a scalable payment provider that has a basic inventory/checkout concept and that can be integrated with from just a static web page, and then host that on a CDN. Basically like what Joe is doing with his Paypal buttons + email blast, but on a static web page instead like https://preorder.spookypinball.com. If Paypal feels are too high, it looks like charge.com has fees as low as 0.25% and has a shopping cart (never tried it).

Cheap to build, run and maintain. As scalable as your payment provider and CDN. Done.

#8058 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

I would just make a dedicated flow for spiky loads like pre-orders. Find a scalable payment provider that has a basic inventory/checkout concept and that can be integrated with from just a static web page, and then host that on a CDN. Basically like what Joe is doing with his Paypal buttons + email blast, but on a static web page instead like https://preorder.spookypinball.com. If Paypal feels are too high, it looks like charge.com has fees as low as 0.25% and has a shopping cart (never tried it).
Cheap to build, run and maintain. As scalable as your payment provider and CDN. Done.

Hell, if they get rid of the blood sucker pre-order requirement (above assumes as much), maybe they could even make a fucking Amazon store and just sell pre-orders through there. They literally only need this scalability/capability a few hours out of the year.

#8084 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I think Amazon gets enough of our money!

Everybody wants their cut. Payment providers, store fronts, cloud computing, developers, etc. Spooky just has to find the right balance given their requirements.

#8087 2 years ago

So...Now that we've already bought a game...Can we see some gameplay video now Charlie ?

#8266 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Who is excited about PinoTaur running the machines? I know I am!
[quoted image][quoted image]

That's actually the part I'm most nervous about having ordered a CE. Mentally prepared for bugs on early hardware/firmware revs but hoping for the best!

#8468 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Look what I am playing!
SUPER MONSTER JAPAN BATTLE!
[quoted image]

Fuck, I should have bought both titles. Looks so sweet.

#8612 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Could this be SCOOBY DOO'S TAIL?
OK, I think I've trolled that enough. Take solace in the fact that the message that ya'll want Scooby-Doo has been received LOUD & CLEAR.
[quoted image]

Fuck that, finish up AOD instead so I can blow another 9 grand.

#8840 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I don't think it is.

Spent over 8 shipped for a loaded RnM, minus butter

#8869 2 years ago

Fun to go back and listen to this: https://www.spookypinball.com/podcast/spooky-pinball-podcast-show-35/

Remember having listened to Charlie and KT for a while at that point...Was a pretty surprising announcement at the time!

#8901 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Yes, prices are high and we have flippers making profit and taking spots away on limited releases. BUT, pinball is alive and well and thriving

It's a double edged sword. Makes it harder to get a new, limited game at a good price (and rarely as a fully informed purchase), but also easier to sell in a timely manner without taking a loss.

#8931 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Spooky may be using Fang Club as a way to gauge interest in their company.
Kind of like when video game pre-orders were a thing. It wasn't about ensuring a copy on release. It was a form of marketing, it let the publishers know the demand for a title which was handy not just for physical printing but also what "drier" regions to buy ads for. And if a game looks to be a flop they can pre-cancel DLC and add ons.

Doesn't seem well suited for determining demand for a particular title given folks either (a) buy a membership blindly well in advance 'just in case' or because they like spooky anyway; or (b) last second so they can order.
Would make sense if they announced the theme well in advance and then waited to see member count and set production numbers based on that.
Otherwise, would perhaps be as effective and simpler to operate if it was an insider club where members get exclusive video/podcast access, earlier game info, etc., but not earlier purchasing privileges. (Not that info wouldn't get leaked anyway, but would be something interesting for members that doesn't over complicate their business processes including software requirements for their online store, etc.)

#8942 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Clever marketing is what catapulted Stern to where they are now. Sure to us “pinball usual suspects”, all the social media stuff, merch, streaming, and LE FOMO seems silly…but it truly works, helps sales & grows companies. Spooky is smartly learning from that. With things like Fang Club, they’re doing a fun thing to grow a community. They’ve gone from a 500 game a year(or so) company to a 1750 game a year (or so) company. Guaranteed sales. That’s amazing…and fun marketing line Fang Club contributed to that.

Fang club is cool, they just shouldn't make it an ordering pre-req. Just give us some other cool benefits instead. Newsletter, insider videos on production, engineering, etc. I love Spooky and would love to have that insiders view especially since the podcast is gone now.

#8946 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The Fang Club works, it’s good for Spooky. If ya don’t want early access and you don’t want to support them in that way, well... ya don’t have to buy it.

Ya I'm in the Fang club and ordered a CE. 4th NIB Spooky for me, so I enjoy supporting them, but the early ordering part is a headache at best for them and not a real benefit for anyone since the games are selling out immediately anyway.

#8956 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

So my question is this:
Be a late order from Spooky and be last in line, or order from a distro and get it sooner. I purchased through a distro to save the sales tax, of course being a good citizen I will let my state know I owe them sales tax on it .
I am now thinking I will be one of the first people getting their game. Don't know if I need a fang membership or not but I have one just in case.
So going through a distro will get me my game sooner, and save me about 800 bucks in sales tax.
I will most likely have a courier pick if my game if Spooky allows that.

I use Spee-Dee for regional shipping and they've been great (2 days from Spooky to Fargo)! I kind of want to pick my HWN up in person though so I can finally see Spooky in person!

#8963 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

How many times must it be repeated...
Fang club is for EARLY ACCESS ONLY
You can order with no FC here in a week or so.

lol

#8988 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I still have nightmares of moving my 34" widescreen Sony CRT down my stairs alone. God I swear they put lead inside of them...... Perhaps it got me ready for moving pinball machines.

My brother bought one of those...Was pushing 250lbs IIRC. Yikes.
I'm sticking with a 25" for my console collection.

#8999 2 years ago
Quoted from BWT67:

Next Spooky Pin: Contra?
[quoted image]

This would make an awesome pin! Great for rules, rockin sound and fun assets for the LCD display. Could literally just work through the levels, collect weapons. Spread could collect multiple shots near the shot you hit, etc.

#9023 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

NES games? How about DUCK TALES!
Charlie thinks I'm nuts. Well everyone thought Ultraman was nuts - TOUCHE!

Meh, it was fun when I was 6. Played the remastered version which was neat and well done. But Contra, Metroid, etc still hold up, are more adult themed and have better music & sound.

#9024 2 years ago
Quoted from BWT67:

Contra, Metroid and Castlevania are my top 3.
I just love the thought of the original audio assets used for Contra. After you acquire the weapon each flipper press activates the sound. Spread gun actually isnt a multiball mode, you just shoot with three until you accidentally pick up something else, haha.

Still gives me chills:

#9027 2 years ago
Quoted from BWT67:

Suggest checking out Contra: Revenge of the Red Falcon
Crazy modified assets, and quite challenging.

Cool! Hadn't heard of that, will check it out

#9035 2 years ago

Ninja Gaiden is another that would be cool

#9044 2 years ago
Quoted from BWT67:

Very true, though your music comment is purely subjective. I love both dearly, but Contra's soundtrack would make for an immersive frenetic machine.
Maybe the predominant machine is Castlevania with a Contra reskin then?

Contra would be higher energy. Could have sweet toys, too! Probably a billion themes that would sell better though. (Same probably applies to most of these NES games, save for Zelda, Mario, etc)

#9048 2 years ago
Quoted from BWT67:

The Contra CE comes with a convex dip above the plunger to do blow off of though. D Pad on the lock down bar for video mode. Damn this game is sounding better and better!

And opens with this cover by vertexguy:

Would be just fuckin awesome top to bottom!

#9051 2 years ago
Quoted from BWT67:

YES!! I just went completely mute on my Zoom call and blasted that, haha.
You start the game with multiball as well. Plunge one, and two drop from cradles from the upper.

lol, using Teams, but same here

#9058 2 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Contra music is killer, probably my favorite and half the reason I still play the game!

This guy is pretty damn good too if you like the contra soundtrack:

#9059 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

It would be interesting,when you say a random theme to also include the mech or toy your imaging would go with it.

Contra: Turrets, tanks, the giant shooting wall thing from the first level, mortars, moving platforms, etc...Maybe an LCD screen perpendicular to the surface and at the rear of the pf that renders the various bosses for variety. Tons of stuff to pick from.

#9121 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

As long as we are all dreaming, a favorite theme would be Thunder Force IV. The music alone would rival any rock pin by any band. Pure metal guitar bliss!
(Been playing it on Switch and it’s now on fire!)

Never played the game but am digging the music

#9129 2 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

I'm down for:
The Thing
Evil Dead/Army of Darkness
In this order. I have spoken.

Oops, you put those backwards

#9372 2 years ago

AMH->Luigi's Mansion FTW

#9388 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I would love to pay to get the art redone just to spite Kaneda
Though it's still better than Oktoberpuke.

I actually think it looks pretty good. How much of the art did you do Ben? I see you and Kevin Hill on art...Looks like Kevin did the backglass: https://www.behance.net/gallery/24378055/Backglass-Art-Americas-Most-Haunted-Pinball

1 week later
#9616 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I have the perfect next band theme for Spooky that I hadn’t thought of before… Nine Inch Nails.
The Pretty Hate Machine album would be great for a machine in and of itself.

How about Quake 1 themed with the NIN music?

Here's the theme btw:

1 week later
#10064 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

OK serious question: If I commissioned new awesome PF art and sold new PF for a stupidly high price like 2k would anyone bite?
This would obviously be a Trojan Horse for AMH VE

If the art is good, and the pf mostly populated then yes. If not populated at all, then probably not.

#10195 2 years ago

It's live

#10214 2 years ago

Fun stream tonight. Bug did a GREAT job walking through the rules in an entertaining and engaging way. One of the better stream reveals I've seen in a while.

Both games look great and am looking forward to both! Great job team spooky!

5 months later
#10476 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

UHF the Pin. Save the TV station by playing TV modes that parody/homage classic pinball games and the like. Do well for a higher audience ratings and finish with a big telethon fundraiser super jackpot.

Real spinning wheel of fish

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joetechbob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=joetechbob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.