harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jandrea95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2065 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

The sales of BIBLE ADVENTURES would make Scooby-Doo look like RAZA!

Baby Moses multiball!!!!!!!!

#2066 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’d prefer a F13 pin over another Nightmare pin, but either would make sense. Freddy is universally recognizable and would probably sell pretty well. Same as Rick and Morty? Probably not.

Agree 100 percent F13 > Nightmare. I do appreciate TigerLaw pointing out Freddys ability to talk which is a HUGE deal, especially in a spooky game, but perhaps they could incorporate Pamela Voorhees into the call outs, would be epic.

#2098 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

So it’s Friday the 13th ?

So pissed I allowed R & M to get by me, if its Friday, im in.

#2144 2 years ago

gtfo with all your non F13 suggestions!

#2188 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

http://shop.spookypinball.com/usa-spooky-pinball-fang-club-membership-p5.php
2 week early buy in.
Plus a lot of other cool stuff.
Well worth it.
LTG : )

25a (resized).jpg25a (resized).jpg
#2228 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I watched this with my niece last night on my greatest Goodwill find ever - a working Laserdisc player!
[quoted image]

Laserdisc and an AVS NES system, solid setup.

#2417 2 years ago

Take my money Spooky

BD4675CD-10FC-4F1F-91A5-14E185CFA4E2 (resized).pngBD4675CD-10FC-4F1F-91A5-14E185CFA4E2 (resized).png
#2528 2 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

A Gordon Ramsey pin would be more relevant today than Flash Gordon.

"THE PLAYFIELD IS CHIPPING YOU FUCKING DONKEY!, WHERE ARE THE STANDARDS?"

I know you said this in jest, but how epic would the call outs be?

#2544 2 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Jackass could not give away content today...for free. As great as Chris Farley "was" he has been dead almost a 1/4 century.

Jackass 4 will be one of the biggest movies of the year, easily.

#2560 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

how many kicks to the nuts can a guy take before it's just.... weird...

My one hope in life is I never grow old enough to not find getting kicked in the nuts funny.

#2753 2 years ago
1BB627CD-5E0A-4226-B86A-064D7F94BD83 (resized).jpeg1BB627CD-5E0A-4226-B86A-064D7F94BD83 (resized).jpeg
#2942 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

This thread is worse than the Next Stern Pin thread

That’s not the point ??

Regardless, can’t wait !

#2955 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

enhancing image now ...
[quoted image]

Would be in for sure, but rather f13 or nightmare…….. BEFORE CHRISTMAS

#3249 2 years ago

Should make a Dragster pin, complete with a Todd Rogers limited edition, but you pay extra for the right to have # 551

#3604 2 years ago

That upper playfield looks exactly like Chrystal Lake, or, something else.

#4001 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Maybe for people with gnat attention spans, but I'd say the hype is alive and well.

I have a gnat attention span, still hyped .

I’m looking forward to an August 13th release

#4097 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Some of us are waiting for the reveal because if its not a theme we want, we can move on to another pin we do want. So until then we won’t chillax. You may be able to buy more than one NIB, but many of us are not in that situation.

Not really sure this is sympathy worthy, lol.

Anyone able to afford even one machine is in a much better spot than many.

#4098 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

There is no confusion. There was never a release date. Don’t be a Karen. The game will revealed when they reveal it.

I’m sincerely thankful we still have a company who can keep a lid on things. So refreshing.

#4107 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

THERE IS NO SET DATE. There is no confusion. We all know there is NO date set for a reveal. Your lack of patience is embarrassing. Charlie said some kind of reveal within the next few weeks is likely, you can play with your other toys until then honey.

I agree with you, but you’re getting way to amped up in your rebuttal. Enjoy your Saturday evening my dude.

#4182 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_tagram:

Prices are reasonable
[quoted image]

If it’s the right title I’ll get the CE and sell something. Never had to do that before , but rooms limited.

#4429 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I still think it’s Scooby.

If so the CE needs a dank Shaggy art package.

98065114 (resized).jpg98065114 (resized).jpg
#4618 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

ALSO, gonna say what no one is trying to say...
KANEDA WAS RIGHT! LMAO

He was as right as this thread was. The old broken clock cliche.

#4620 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Jason killed no one in F13!

He saved just as many princesses as Zelda!

#4637 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

You sure?[quoted image]

Yeah, she didnt die in that movie / scene, haha

#4652 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

This needs its own thread...lol

Id be in on an Oneangrymo basement theme game.

#4703 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

It's been a while since I've seen the Halloween movies, but I don't recall anyone saying "jackpot" or "super skill shot."

Its a horror themed game, I dont think we need to hear this stuff, haha.

#4742 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's a pinball machine, so you do need to hear that stuff. In Bram Stoker's Dracula, Drac himself says all the pinball stuff..."Get the Extra Ball!" "Jackpot!" "10 Million!" "THIIIIIRRRRTYYY MEEEELLLEEEEON!!!!"

Just adds cheesiness in my opinion, wont effect the game one way or the other for me is all I was saying. Would make sense if the game were Nightmare, just not sure how you pull that off in Halloween.

Again, just my opinion, the folks making the game are much smarter than me on what does and doesnt fit.

#4755 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

All modern pinball machines have Jackpot callouts. It's not cheesy, it's expected. The player needs feedback.

Fair enough, I didnt know people were so defensive about jackpot call outs. I could take them or leave them on this theme, but if you are that passionate, hopefully they put a few extra in for you.

#4833 2 years ago

I need to quit my job to figure out how im going to afford all this shit.

Quoted from PunkPin:

Hmm could be a family guy/Shrek type scenario of two totally separate games or a crossover of two themes

Im ignorant, did Stern do this at the same time?

Im appreciative regardless, as I do love Halloween as a theme.

#4888 2 years ago

Spooky really is an epic level troll for suggesting a second theme.

Now this thread is right back to square 1. Not saying that’s good or bad, I love it either way, but you guys are nuts!

#5232 2 years ago

I vote no more speculation and just wait for spooky to announce.

I think were just as much speculating on what you will bitch about next!

#5234 2 years ago

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, a full Grindhouse theme including Planet Terror would be INSANE.

#5352 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

All the Alien movies.
Friday the 13th was straight up horror, but it's sequel Saturday the 14th was like parody comedy.

True, with exception of maybe the terrible one (Jason X). That one had some silly shit in it. Or maybe it was just because it was impossible to take that one serious.

#5358 2 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

Yeah this movie wasn't supposed to be taken seriously.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, the moment I saw even the capture for this vid I started laughing out loud and saying in my head "Do you want a beer? Or do you want to smoke some pot? Or we can have premarital sex?"

Such utter shit of a movie haha.

#5360 2 years ago

This might be a really dumb question, but so long as were in the fang club should we be "safe" so to speak in terms of purchasing the game? Again, dumb question I am sure.

Obviously R&M was HIGHLY desired, but can anyone tell me if folks not in the club were able to purchase? I am already in the club and happy to support the company either way, but just genuinely curious.

#5379 2 years ago

If that’s the case that’s bull crap. At least Stern does a teaser and then full reveal, up for order and ships soon after. Unfortunately part delays has messed things up, but that’s the way to do things. Don’t show part of your cards and then hold the rest.

You are reminding me of that one guy who got the faulty coin door.

#5393 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It sounds like...you’re gonna miss the pre sale window.

I havent been this amped since I wore my finger out getting a PS5 before Christmas.

#5521 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

There's been some talk in the Led Zep and JJP threads about how only idiots and a-holes want toys on the playfield.

Those people are stupid. Sour grapes at its finest.

#5642 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Obligatory Pinside question: Does the Jason move?

At least the playfield doesnt chip

#5648 2 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

How many of us quickly scroll through these endless posts looking for comments solely from the Spooky guys or Ben Heck?

So many shit posts (myself included), but I’m enjoying it.

Innocent fun

#5665 2 years ago

Nice going to personal attacks. Typical. No sound argument but personal attack. That was then and this is now. Content is part of it and if you think it’s not go flip some old solid state pins. When people pay top dollar for a pin they want more content and modes. Please explain other modes besides Michael killing someone or someone trying to get away from Michael.

I don’t know how you manage to evolve in reverse, but you are certainly making an art of it.

#6027 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

How about Girls Gone Wild ?
[quoted image]

5B83EE1C-1911-4AEB-90A3-DC60490F4235 (resized).jpeg5B83EE1C-1911-4AEB-90A3-DC60490F4235 (resized).jpeg
#6218 2 years ago

So you were forced to watch Scooby Doo. I am so sorry you had to endure so much trauma in your life. I wish I could give you a hug and tell you it’s going to be ok. Just go watch Michael murder some people to make you feel better.
All I had to endure growing up was getting the shit kicked out of me by my mom, but I now realize that was nothing compared to the self abuse I put myself through by watching Scooby Doo.

Sorry about your past, but you gotta stop obsessing about scooby doo. Honestly, spooky would probably do a good job with the theme, but at the end of the day they literally have SPOOKY in their name. It was very well known (the ONLY thing that was well known) that they wanted to do something actually spooky.

There were literally countless titles more spooky than scooby doo. What you’re doing to yourself isn’t healthy. You’re pouting like a child.

#6219 2 years ago
8560BF75-7FEB-44BB-85CD-3514160528CD (resized).jpeg8560BF75-7FEB-44BB-85CD-3514160528CD (resized).jpeg
#7041 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

God I love the fact that there is no limit on the number of CEs (other than the total run). I'm tired of all of that nonsense. Of course I lost out on a GNR CE so I'm a little bitter still.....

Yeah but you’re likely to get a non chipping playfield now

#7151 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

9k plus shipping is a big decision that I would rather make after seeing and hearing some gameplay footage.
Can you help us out Spooky Luke?

Agree, need to at least see it play personally. I know many don't, but I don't think it too much to ask.

#7333 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This looks like a very unique, "innovative" game, the kind that people here always say they want. Something really different.
To me, it looks like a warmed over Pinball Circus multilevel novelty clone, it doesn't look like it's going to offer much in the way of flow, it's likely to be a very stop and go affair. Doesn't look like something I'd be too into, spending all my time cycling balls between the 15 upper playfields. I think that would get pretty old pretty quick at home.
Your mileage may vary...the people who want "innovation" have got it, and now's your chance to put your money where your mouth is.
For those who prefer more traditional, non-innovative playfields, there's still a dozen other more old-school games in production from the other manufacturers to choose from.

Well said, personally I love how the game looks, but having that much area of upper playfield scares me. I NEED to see at least video to commit.

Could be an epic game, but personally I cant trust pics alone on this one.

#7355 2 years ago
Quoted from dri:

They should have locked Spooky thread where only Spooky folks are allowed to post. Too many unsolicited opinions at the moment that no person on earth gives a flying F about.

Yeah, that sounds like fun. .... ......

. . .

#7369 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Give Spooky props for trying something new!

I thought he did?

#7517 2 years ago

Really wish I could have seen this game played. Best of luck to those buying on faith alone. I would 100 percent be in on a CE had I seen this game actually played, assuming it wasn't super clunky with the upper playfields.

I have no reason to believe this wont be an amazing game, but I also have little reason to believe it will be.

Truly hoping fans get this game rather than flippers.

#8013 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Stern, what did we learn today? Lol

That people love to buy pinball machines? Pretty sure they know this.

#8015 2 years ago
Quoted from Venom77:

Actually I'm ok with Stern for most part... I'm really disappointed in JJP their customer service really tanked!

Agreed, only thing scarier than Halloween is JJP customer service.

#8031 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Congrats all
look forward to seeing how much people try to sell their spots in line

Ill donate 100 dollars to pinside if they autoban anyone selling their spot "due to unforeseen circumstances" .

#8210 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Im not scared of humans, I mean they are mortal, you can just shoot them, stab them, or poison them.. poof gone. Its these creatures that dont go down, how do you kill it!? What method!? It just never dies! What is it!? Good thing it doesnt exist in real life.. or does it?

Almost as hard to get rid of as the people trying to sell you an extended warranty for your car.

#8251 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

There is a shit ton of shots in this layout .I don’t know how to properly count them ,but there’s a lot .

A metric fuck ton, that’s how many!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
$ 49.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jandrea95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=jandrea95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.