harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ezeltmann.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1242 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

When do you need to renew your fang club membership by? I thought the membership automatically renewed every year but that doesn’t seem to be the case?

I emailed about this and they did not auto-renew ; so go get another one

#1488 2 years ago

What if Ben is authorized to troll the truth and is actually revealing the features of the AOD / Evil Dead game . yeah , i want Evil Dead most of all

#1618 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR is a Spooky Distributor...
I have been getting numerous emails a day asking to be put 'on a list' or to 'reserve a spot'... so I figured I'd put this little blurb out there for those wishing to order the next game from us. We do not (for the most part) take pre-order lists / save spots for any unannounced game for any company, including Spooky.
We do however keep an email list and will then contact those folks with the info when Spooky does reveal the next game including how to order through us. I do not feel it's fair to 'save' or reserve games (with some exceptions) prior to anything being announced or officially live with Spooky, so we just open orders when Spooky says it's ok and for the most part everyone has the same shot.
*** So all you need to do is email [email protected] and ask to be put on our email list for info on the next Spooky game and you'll get info when we know it / can share it.. Until then I don't take deposits, save spots, keep waiting lists, etc...
We all appreciate your excitement and interest in the best pinball company in Benton WI ! : )
TY
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

Do you put prior customers on the email list about the new game (like those who bought Rick and Morty) or do we have to email specifically about the new game to get on the list?

EZ

#1621 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Ed -
We were Spooky's first distributor since AMH so we have so many prior customers now over all the games it's impossible to
save spots for all prior Spooky buyers like we had done for RZ and TNA. Just too many folks now to accommodate so with R&M we went with most games available to anyone / everyone to make things as fair as we can.
Joe

Just to clarify ; i only asked about the new Spooky game email list for info ; not saving spots for prior customers.

I thought it would save you some time if I (and others) was already on the email list for ordering info for the new game.

#1889 2 years ago

Charlie having a good laugh trolling the internet

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 month later
#5288 2 years ago

Halloween the holiday... no license required

#6461 2 years ago

another pumpkin post

pumpkin lite (resized).jpgpumpkin lite (resized).jpg
#6634 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Haven't gotten mine yet. Not freaking out yet...they posted a couple times that there may be some delays in the mass emails going out. I'm sure all will be fine.

mine go to the junk folder for some reason

#7156 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Ultimately, I think where we may disagree is that deeper rules equals more fun. I'll take a few fun modes over a game with multiple unoriginal modes. The "whack-a-mole" hedge mode sounds like a lot of fun. I also just look at the inserts and see there are knife inserts and blood inserts at most shots. That tells me there is good potential. Hopefully we get some more details, but I'm not sure spamming the same comment over-and-over is the best way of getting attention.

I like deep rules but tend to not enjoy complicated or excessive multiplier and scoring rules that need studying to master. Avengers / Star Wars being the examples that come to mind. I am sure most people (who dont seek out the rules) don't understand the Meeseeks multipliers on R&M . i very rarely pay attention to those either.

Fun depth is more related to supplemental modes, along with variable outcomes and rewards for completing modes. IMO

#7456 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Why no gameplay stream?

what is the additional decorative toy on the CE .. sorry if i missed it amongst the hyper posting?

#7624 2 years ago

just removed 2 CE's one of each from my cart at spooky.. got through PS

#7663 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Shipping Options
Shipping Method Name Price
I'm stuck here.... won't give me shipping options won't allow me to proceed...

a guy posted to check a "same as" box to get past this

#7687 2 years ago

both CES still showing on my refreshed spooky page

#7700 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Got an order in for a Halloween CE at 9:06am. If you get that shipping error when submitting the payment try checking the box to copy your address info even if it is already filled in.

#7821 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I just doubled down and put a deposit on an Ultraman CE as well as a Halloween CE.
Fuck it, you only live one.
Wife is either going to slap me upside the head or want to blow me.
Crossing my fingers for the latter.

DOUBLE DOWN (resized).jpgDOUBLE DOWN (resized).jpg
#9100 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Okay Spooky. Bruce Campbell just confirmed he's willing to do Ash voice work, just doesn't want to live action Ash due to age.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bruce-campbell-announces-return-evil-160000946.html
"You previously announced that you've retired from playing Ash onscreen. So you won't be appearing in it?"
Bruce: "I won't be appearing in it, no. I will be in the upcoming Evil Dead game, which I think is due for February 2022. I just finished the voice for that. The nice thing is, your voice doesn't age as much as your body, so I can milk that for a few more years. "
Get on it

worth repeating .. the people have spoken for EVIL DEAD!

2 weeks later
#9833 2 years ago

to change topics a bit .

The playfield pic of Ultraman around the loop has me worried about the switch activating , due to the wide gap .

Maybe Spooky Luke can say "it's all good" and it's been tested .

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ezeltmann.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=ezeltmann and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.