harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

*%^$ you're painful.

Lol. This.

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

The idea that you have to do so many "fixes" and the bass rattle, and the fan noise, flipper cooling fans, pf issues galore! The ship has sailed on this title!!

Sounds like every game from every current manufacturer I’ve owned (except maybe CGC).

3 weeks later
#227 3 years ago

Too much time wasted talking about @hawkmo

Quoted from LTG:

No.
It was on Charlie's page. You might have to be his friend to see it if his page is set to private.
LTG : )

LTG might not be April fooling, but SpookyCharlie probably was.

2 months later
#3905 2 years ago

Since it’s now tomorrow down here, I’m going to say reveal is today.

#3974 2 years ago

Never thought I’d see sexual tension in a pinball thread. But this thread is like a Year 10 blue light disco.

#3984 2 years ago
Quoted from Optimumsam:

So am I right to say that nobody has an idea of when the reveal is?

100% correct.

#3992 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Geeze, I’m away from this thread a couple days and I have 20 pages of catch-up to do. I hope they announce this soon so this thread quiets down a bit!

You’ve missed nothing.

#4129 2 years ago

You’re both wrong…..

F32B7ECB-32FA-418E-94F2-A9678772468E (resized).jpegF32B7ECB-32FA-418E-94F2-A9678772468E (resized).jpeg
#4495 2 years ago

Omfg Pinside…..300 more posts about nothing!!!! Never seen so much hype.

Y’all gonna break the internet when it actually does get announced.

#4500 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Predator
Blade Runner
Fifth Element
Matrix
Total Recall
Drop mic

Absolutely.

That’s the only list you need.

#4512 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey guys in general we are interested in doing the titles you guys want the most. Don't be afraid to shoot me an email at [email protected] with your dream theme title or top 3. Helps tremendously with us choosing the right titles for you.

You’re basically going to end up with this entire thread in your inbox.

#4835 2 years ago

One of my clearest memories from growing up was when we got our first VHS player, and the day we got it Mum took me down to rent our first video. I think I was about 9 or 10 YO. At the time there were no rental shops like Blockbuster, instead the local department store rented them out. It was $25 to rent a vhs (or beta if you backed the wrong horse) and you had to fill out all this paper work and even leave a deposit. I was only allowed to pick one.

I picked Halloween. Mum had no idea what it was. Had a friend over to watch it. Never been so scared, but loved every minute.

#4874 2 years ago

Not sure why they’d spend so much coding 2 separate versions of the game. Pretty sure they would have sold out just Halloween.

But hey, not everything has to make sense.

#4945 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s actually smart if the 2nd theme is something that appeals to a totally different demographic. Not everyone likes Halloween or wants a horror pin. Making something that appeals to another set of buyers is smart. The horror peeps get their game, other buyers can pick something else. They can have the same code/rules with animation/sound swapped. Not too hard on programming. Not hard on the factory since they’re built & wired the same. Pretty much what Stern did with FG/Shrek…but simultaneous launch.

Would make sense if they were like Stern with unlimited production capacity (well, before Covid) and the goal was to sell as many as possible. But Spooky has very limited capacity and would sell out the entire run with Halloween.

Why not sell out & produce the entire run of Halloween then start the new game?

To me, offering 2 different games only makes sense if they are both super niche titles. Halloween is not everyone’s cup of tea, but in the horror world it’s definitely not super niche.

#5004 2 years ago

Dual themed, one Halloween, one family friendly, must be the all time classic from 2011, and sequel to The Dog Who Saved Christmas......

download (resized).jpegdownload (resized).jpeg
#5057 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’ll start by saying I really like Cary Hardy.He’s one of the 4 pinball personalities I watch constantly .But did anyone watch his last posting on youtube ? I’m besides myself because he’s really going out of his way to drag this pin down .The break in the middle is what made me wonder what the hell he’s doing .He’s basically saying if it’s a success and sells out quick it’s only because the majority are in it to flip it .I’m not going to bash ,it’s not my style but Cary please clarify your animosity with Halloween and or Spooky .You stated you watched 3 or 4 seasons on RnM to try to understand the pinball machine while not liking the show ,but if Spooky put out a GG I sure the hell wouldn’t be watching 90 hrs of it to understand the pin ,all the while not liking it Be good bud I’ll still be watching I’m just trying to understand the Debbie Downer clip I just watched twice.
[quoted image]

I 'm sure what you said in this post makes sense ,but you need to work on your punctuation !It 's like you 're writing backwards !

#5092 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I have to agree that shot to the left orbit is bad.

I love that shot. Super satisfying. Definitely not “normal”, but that’s refreshing.

#5309 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Are they collectible?

Probably collectible if you’re Ben Heck and can repair the player.

#5385 2 years ago

Problem with this thread is that you are all so hyped up and frenetic, that 10 minutes feels like 10 hours. Wasnt it yesterday that Spooky revealed it was Halloween? Some of you guys are acting like its been weeks.

#5388 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

You sure about that !?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I literally own that exact Honda lawnmower. Just found another use for it.

#5418 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Yep. And if you pay attention it’s a lot of people that are new to the hobby. They think all reveals are like the last Stern and JJP reveals. They are unaware how horrible reveals were a few years back for Stern. And let’s remember the disaster of a reveal JJP had for DI. You could have heard a pin drop in that room when it was announced.

Quoted from iceman44:

The JJP DI announcement was the worst reveal in history and nothing will ever come close! I was watching the stream in high anticipation and my wife had to calm me down when they dropped that bomb.

All time classic that DI reveal.

My personal favourite was the Stranger Things reveal at CES when Gary was running around trying to stop everyone taking photos and video of the game.

But then the lighting was so strong you couldnt see any of the projected images in the Premium.

Batman 66 is a close runner up.

Pinball would be nothing without botched reveals.

(And no, this Spooky reveal is not botched - look at the hype frenzy going on in this thread - couldnt buy that sort of anticipation)

#5433 2 years ago

Cant wait for Scooby Doo!!! Bring it on Spooky!

#5701 2 years ago

Omg, if it’s a choice between Cheech and Halloween I’m in big trouble!!!!

#6022 2 years ago

This thread….

67B87E8A-8313-4FB5-9C56-7BC599345DC8.gif67B87E8A-8313-4FB5-9C56-7BC599345DC8.gif
#6215 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Scooby-Doo isn't the second theme.
But hopefully Spooky has gotten the message that this is what people want.

Quoted from RobT:

Not all people.

Really it’s just BallyKISS1978 who’s pissed because Spooky dared make a game that didn’t appeal to him.

#6359 2 years ago

Is Ultraman somehow tied to the Godzilla universe?

#6367 2 years ago

Be funny if the “niche” theme sold more than the “mainstream” theme.

For me it’s going to come down to which is the better coded game. But we’ll have to decide before knowing that.

Are they really going to devote 2x as many coding hours?

#6372 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

This doesn’t seem reasonable to me at all from a development schedule. To be feasible, I would think the rulesets would need to be nearly identical with the main differences being the video and sound assets.

Yeh, that’s what I was thinking. I guess it’s possible to insert a theme into a generic ruleset. Probably not ideal.

#6375 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

It seemed to work okay for Medieval Madness and Attack From Mars! LOL

For shallow games it works fine.

#6396 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Pretty sure he never speaks either.

Lol.

C71D6561-8E55-447C-B678-30E2B8958FEA (resized).jpegC71D6561-8E55-447C-B678-30E2B8958FEA (resized).jpeg
#6414 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Assuming these 2 games are not shallow, I think the rules can be quite different for each and still be certainly nowhere near 2x as many coding hours (surely wouldn't start code framework from scratch for same mechs and layout). 1.5x coding for 2 games maybe.
Another perspective might be, savings. The servo elevators for example, upper playfields basics, and most mechs, can be the same. The essential layout. This represents not having to develop and design/tool over again mechanically for another theme that can fit a certain general multi-playfield layout. Minor changes to upper playfield details to suit different theme requirements.
The code, if the layout and mechs are mostly the same mechanically, will be the same core foundation code underlying (basic routines specific to these mechs), but yet still over half way there even when starting from a new rule plan or game flow. So glass half empty or glass half full? . Coding half done already, or half the coding has to be done again?
I think, if they can make the games unique enough in their own right, put extra effort into one being distinctive from the other to play, that the same layout will go un-noticed. Two games released for the development cost of 1.5 games. Isn't that a win if it happens?
Besides, same layout new theme... AFM/MM kinda made it work, but then stern took those and made a profession out of it Lol
I rekon Spooky is going to knock it out of the park.

But no one has done it at the same time - it’s always been separate releases.

Having said that, if anyone is going to do it properly from a code perspective it’ll be Spooky. There’s no doubt they put as much as possible into their games and see them through to the end.

#7080 2 years ago

Damn you Spooky! I honestly can not decide between the 2 games.

Can I just put a vote up for I don’t like this model of selling just because I can’t justify buying both today.

#7092 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Simple.
Get one of each.
You'll be glad you did.
LTG : )

Thanks LTG . Your job is to help pinball collectors. As good as you are at your job normally, you're not helping with that comment.

#7105 2 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Lucky you Mark . I can't get into either theme, so it's back to waiting for Fathom for me and seeing what else comes out.

Yeh, leaning Ultraman though.

#7111 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Since we know the pin has seven balls, I'm wondering if it will stage a ball at each inlane lift mech? R&M does this but with a more traditional ball trough. STTNG did it and could even auto-stage the balls before a game started.

I’m thinking it does - looked that way in the gameplay video. I think it was a shot to the scoop?? Came out really quickly like in Rnm - certainly quicker than it could travel down the subway.

#7114 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Is this a new game play video that dropped? In the release video (from yesterday) I didn't see any shot into the scoop followed by the lift to the inlane? But I hope you're right!

No not new. Was the Ultraman one from today - about 16s in.

#7205 2 years ago

Where are we even getting the assumption the games will be “shallow”? Is it just one guy ranting on about it or has Spooky said something?

#7209 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Just one guy.... Thankfully HE came home. [quoted image]

Lol.

#7220 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I was just saying that to someone.. It's almost like they leave stuff like that for the moding community to have something to do..lol

I got the impression from someone earlier in this thread that seemed to have played it, that it’s like that for a reason. Maybe a gameplay reason? Seems too obviously bare.

#7240 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Maybe they just wanted to save $9 or whatever on each game?
Stern isn’t the only pinball company that has to make actual business decisions ya know.

You reckon by the time they got to fitting out the 3rd upper pf they ran out of BOM.

#7244 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I think SW gets a bad reputation with the bonus X.

i don’t get that either. I actually thought it was one of the best features of the game.

#7395 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This looks like a very unique, "innovative" game, the kind that people here always say they want. Something really different.
To me, it looks like a warmed over Pinball Circus multilevel novelty clone, it doesn't look like it's going to offer much in the way of flow, it's likely to be a very stop and go affair. Doesn't look like something I'd be too into, spending all my time cycling balls between the 15 upper playfields. I think that would get pretty old pretty quick at home.
Your mileage may vary...the people who want "innovation" have got it, and now's your chance to put your money where your mouth is.
For those who prefer more traditional, non-innovative playfields, there's still a dozen othe games in production from the other manufacturers to choose from that will offer a more familiar pinball experience.

You know whats a really interesting, innovative and quirky idea that breaks flow? Playing pinball on a rotating novelty Mandolorian helmet!

At least try to be an equal opportunity critic.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m not sure why spooky reveals are supposed to be criticism proof. Is it because these threads are crawling with Spooky reps?

Aaaand theres the real reason.

#7433 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pfftt. They struggled to sell THROUGH 1,000 of those. The 1,964 aspirational total went unmet AFAIK because they blew their wad of diamonds and most platinums with those first 1000, and there was no demand in the saturated channel for golds. So they couldn't make any more rarity 10 packs to force more into the channel by dists looking for platinums and diamonds. They only had enough left after the first 1000 (100 x Rarity 10 packs) to make 25 10 packs with platinums only and no diamonds, so that would be EIGHT Golds and TWO Platinums - an even worse proposition, and that would only get them to 1250. Those last 714 were never happening because they would all have to be golds.
The channel was STUFFED with 10 packs, but distributors eventually were dumping golds they were stuck with in the "rarity 10 pack scheme" that they bought just to get 1 diamond and 2 platinums. Some of those dumped golds went for prices in the high 5s NIB a year in.
Hopefully this retail smackdown killed Stern/Kapow's collectible doll rarity case pack scheme dead for good.

Even in these times of booming pinball prices, ive seen lightly used Platinums sitting for sale down here, priced well below original sales price. For me
a Gold would have been a fun buy NIB at Pro price or below.

#7454 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

*They are not set up to stream and the person that will steam it first lives in Chicago.
*Game doesn't officially go on sale to public for couple more weeks, may be a license restriction holding back stream.
*Most fang members trust them to buy later this morning with what has been revealed and they are extremely busy.

Exactly- no cynicism needed.

#7457 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Why no gameplay stream?

Filters out the unworthy.

#7494 2 years ago

I think you can tell enough from the short promo video, the pics and the ruleset. Most of you have been in pinball long enough to judge whether you’ll like it or not from what’s already been shown.

#8035 2 years ago

The real reason behind the website crash….
9D6F6775-1808-4039-96F5-B44467077E24 (resized).jpeg9D6F6775-1808-4039-96F5-B44467077E24 (resized).jpeg

#8102 2 years ago
Quoted from Vernisious:

can anyone suggest a recent podcast that has more information about the Halloween pin? I saw it posted several pages back but can't find it

Christopher Franci’s Super Awesome Pinball Show.

#8272 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Floppers??
Hey, y'all! I haven't had time to catch up on the... 1000 (!?) posts put up today just yet, but just wanted to thank you all for your support, and patience today. Definitely had some unforeseen issues on the back end, but we're over the hurdle, and I think most people are happy with how today went overall. We'll do everything we can to make right with customers who encountered problems with the (terribly designed) error messages during checkout, and we will 200% be addressing these problems before the next major release. Thanks for being a part of this milestone in Spooky history! Y'all definitely made a server spontaneously combust somewhere out there today :p

Hope your blood pressure stayed in normal limits spooky_dj - was definitely a pressure cooker for a few minutes. But all came off in the end. If you look at it in $$ terms, your website did well to handle $15,000,000 thrown at it all at once.

#8313 2 years ago

Was that a typo or did you know that was actually a thing?

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/spoopy

fc6 (resized).jpgfc6 (resized).jpg
#8518 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Only pin I've seen that could pre-stage the balls was STTNG. But your method of staging on the fly (adding a new ball from the shooter lane when necessary) works fine. Really glad to hear that the lifters will be staged for faster flow (like R&M)!

R&M pre stages balls.

#8532 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I was referring to pre-staging as in before the game starts. But that is true, the sticker under the R&M lock-down bar does say to place one ball in the left eject

Yep…game doesnt like it if you don’t. But it’s the same concept. But it doesn’t even have to pre-stage them on startup. No reason why the first shot to the subway (or wherever the stage is accessed) is just in normal play, then it becomes pre-staged for the rest of the game.

#8534 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Yes it does.
I'm not testing or doing anything techy today at all. Mostly just hanging out and stealing parts.

Atmosphere must have been electric today.

#8549 2 years ago

I wish someone would do an actual good version of Thunderbirds. Such a shame when a great theme gets pissed down the toilet. Almost happened with Alien but was resurrected. I can’t believe that hasn’t happened with Predator yet. But the Spooky treatment of Thunderbirds would be perfect.

#8603 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Could this be SCOOBY DOO'S TAIL?
OK, I think I've trolled that enough. Take solace in the fact that the message that ya'll want Scooby-Doo has been received LOUD & CLEAR.
[quoted image]

Nooooo....its basically just BallyKISS1978 posting 300 times and probably his alternate usernames the other 200 times.

#8615 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I will add my name to the pro-Scooby list...this one time.

Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I also want a Scooby Doo!

Quoted from BWT67:

Ok I’m only in for Scooby if you play as Jason and hack apart all them hipsters in the bloodiest blood bath machine ever made.
[quoted image]

BallyKISS1978 posting 3 times already

#8637 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Triggered much Karen? I guarantee I am not the only one who want Scooby. I love living in your head rent free.

Lol. Settle petal. Just having a bit of fun.

#8683 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I didn't see the British, German or French pinball fans complaining. Good thing you can get a Fathom or Celts cheap

Actually we can’t get Fathom or Celts any cheaper than you. Pricing was the same, except they deliver within Australia.

#8827 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Topper
And right now people have excess $$$ to spend
And $9k+ is the new pinball normal.

And $1500 more expensive than the (equivalent) CE for RnM. And no one blinked an eye. More power to them. Couldn’t go to a nicer bunch of people.

Until JJP sort out their f*cked up Playfields, even worse customer service and general arrogance towards customers, there’s only 2 players in this hobby at the moment - Stern and Spooky.

The rest are just part time amateurs.

Edit: not $1500 more expensive.

#8830 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

To me the only two players are Spooky and AP. Stern has issues as well last time i checked..

I’m sure quality wise AP are great, but yet to prove themselves IMO. Likely they’ll be up there once they produce some themes people actually want.

#8849 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I don't think it is.

You’re right - might have been $1100 - but still a big jump.

Just looked up my invoice - RNM BSE was $7595. Then add coin door/plastics/shaker and it added about $300. So $7895 vs $8995.

Edit: Unless there’s other stuff on UM Ce that wasn’t on Rnm?

#8856 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

3 levels. 7 Physical ball locks?
To start.

You’re 100% correct - game is a lot more loaded. I’m not complaining at all about the uplift. The discussion was more about how quickly it sold and how many were the top level of the game, and no one blinked an eye. More power to them. They’re reading the market perfectly.

#8858 2 years ago
Quoted from Deezer5150:

My RNM was 10215 with butter

How did you get to that figure? BSE was $7595 plus coin door about $220 and a few extras.

#8860 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

It would be around $635 in upgrades to the R&M BSE to make it more equivalent to the current CE in add ons So it's about $860 more. The playfield is more loaded in Halloween/UM to help make up for that. And Halloween has a cooler topper.
[quoted image]

Fair enough - I don’t think I went for all those options.

#8862 2 years ago
Quoted from Deezer5150:

Perhaps I should work on my math and critical thinking skills.

You and me both lol

#8889 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Whats the difference on getting a butter cab?
Is it like a shinny automotive clear coat on the cab?
I love my wonke CE cabinet? Is it comparable to that?

It’s direct printed and cleared.

Personally I think it’s much nicer than the JJP radcals (which are decals).

#9232 2 years ago

Not at all. Just a small company with limited resources, but im sure they still want to do a professional job streaming gameplay. And then theres the licensor. And then there's the fact it has all but sold out anyway.

#9328 2 years ago

Another way is to assume you’re the last game off the line and if you get it before that date it’s a win!

#9334 2 years ago

Us Aussie and Kiwi collectors are so used to waiting stupid amounts of time on EVERY game, Spooky or not. Sometimes you forget you’ve ordered a game and get a pleasant surprise when your Distributor calls you to say it’s arrived.

#9335 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I like this. No expectations = never being disappointed.

Yep. Under promise, over deliver.

#9345 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

That's the only way to do it and stay sane. The only real issues is hoping no one releases a game you really want in the mean time.

Happens regularly Zablon . My solution is to order it anyway and hope that I have room by the time it arrives.

#9362 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I can't. All my games are fucking broken right now. Thanks, Dave! Sheesh!

Love the thinking Frax …..games are broken:

Option 1: Fix them
Option 2: Just buy a new one

Basically any excuse to buy a new game.

1 year later
#11340 1 year ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:This is a completely false narrative created by Spooky apologists, continually pumping us all full of BS, that it was only the scalpers that are suffering. I call BS, as all of us that bought into the HWN/UM FOMO are suffering from very subpar code, super poor shooting and a mechless machine. Values have tanked and its obvious in less than a year, they did not make all 1750 games and now using TNA as a fill in till they’re ready for the next game to be made. Spooky announced it would take them over a year and a half to produce that many and now all of a sudden their done, 6 or 7 months early. Quit blaming scalpers for Spooky’s ineptness.

Do you talk this much sh*t IRL?

#11356 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Pool tables... the only hobby where moving and trading is even harder than Pinball.

Luckily you only need one.

#11360 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

So... when I got my Pool Table refelted I talked to the guy doing it for about an hour on Pool table stuff. I asked about the most outlandished setups he'd seen, and he talked about someone with multiple pool tables in his house. Apparantly Snooker Tables and Pool Tables are different. The guy had a 9 foot pool table AND a 12 foot Snooker Table... that was heated. Why on earth do you need a heated pool table? Apparently the uniform temperature makes the ball roll more consistently.
I meant to say it will be interesting to see if Spooky sells out instantly. Do you guys think Spooky will sell all 250 today?

You’re making me want to play pool now. Only on a heated table of course.

I’m going with 250 today….. easily.

#11401 1 year ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

with so many walking away from their deposits

Really? How many walked away?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=cooked71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.