harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blastbeat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7377 2 years ago
Quoted from Aqua1122:

A disservice? They've never done this before, never mentioned it to my knowledge that they would take it down and the Canadian and International Fang Clubs are still up.

Hope so i went to grab one and now I'm sad

#7383 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It’s a clever FOMO strategy. Lol

That's awesome haha. I'll either be mad or like ok I saved 9k for now.

#7393 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Being corrected right now... lets just say Squirrel set a stock alert thing on the webstore she never expected to hit.
We hit it.
It's back now!
Tomorrow... is going to be interesting.

Yeah back up now. Thanks!!

#7533 2 years ago
Quoted from SharkDiver:

I hear you there, originally I was going thinking id go for a BSE but now Im all about saying to hell with it and go CE lol

I know a grand is a lot but same boat. Still haven't decided to buy but if I do it's CE. This or mando driving me nuts. I'm average at best, so worried it will be less fun as it may be geared towards higher level players. Not sure never played a spooky pin!

#7635 2 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

PinballSTAR came through! CE Ordered!

Same couldn't get spooky shop to work after hitting at to cart (tried for a couple minutes). Just went with Pinstar. Apparently all in now! Wife don't kill me.

#8030 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Haha - I think we helped you guys with your market research.
Next release: Army of Darkness/Scooby Doo
Which means I might have to buy both!

Totally good with AOD but might prefer an Evil Dead theme first (huge fan well aware it's the same series of course). Either would be awesome. Movie clips would be hysterical and so many options.

#8032 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I dont know if its necessarily the theme or Halloween fans that pushed this so fast, or that its just a downright violent/scary pin that is probably the most adult oriented pin(besides Playboy lol) that has ever been released. There is something to be said for that and if I were in a position to buy right now, would be my main reason for the purchase. Everything about this pin says ADULT and its unapologetic about it.

Thankfully! So many options for family friendly. I have 3 kids and they already are in front of this stuff a little early so....they'll live.. Swear I'm a good dad though

#8073 2 years ago

On/off topic. Are most spooky owners happy with quality of builds, components, etc.. any big issues etc.? I've mostly heard very good things. Not that it matters now since I bought a CE Halloween but....

#8138 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

One thing...that plastic ball hop plastic. That could be a knife blade instead. Modders? Orrrr...Spooky add on from the shop perhaps?

Honestly I meant to ask here what that was? The clear plastic across the table in front of the drop targets or behind them?

#8341 2 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

So is the consensus that Spooky will try the twin pin model again? I’d be a little surprised if they do a dual release on the regular, but given the apparent sales success I suppose it’s worth entertaining the thought. In a lot of ways it makes good business sense, particularly if they’re working with themes that they feel are somewhat polarizing to their customer base. I’m guessing that developing two completely different art & color packages was very challenging to manage, but now they’ve established a learning curve with that process. It would be pretty awesome to get two titles at the same time with every new machine release.

The recent podcast interview with them said no at this point. Meaning it was a challenge which I assume making any pin is one (sounded like they loved the experience though). Super Awesome Pinball show was the podcast. Good interview.

#8880 2 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Crickets, I haven’t heard anything.

Nothing yet

2 weeks later
#9643 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Maybe I'm new here but can someone explain something ? Why are you all glorifying a murderer who obviously has serious metal problems by buying a $10,000 pinball and talking like it's fun? He stabs people for goodness sake. Glorifying violence is wrong.
You should ask be ashamed.

Because he's freaking cool that's why! And I saw your pinside tag on that list

#9807 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Well said. Thank you!

Honestly thought it was just a harmless joke and I have a daughter and grew up with two sisters. I'm very careful how I treat women but yeah I didn't take it as creepy or anything. It can be hard to feel the intent or vibe of some comments when it's just through text. However I do get where people see that as a bit creepish of course. It's a touchy subject and I don't mean to downplay anything here....but yeah anyway.... Hopefully I'm not on blast now for this post lol.

Anyone hear any news on gameplay? I came to see if any updates or videos were out. Thanks!

#9810 2 years ago

In addition to gameplay footage (which I assume will be here when it's released)...what is the best guess on build date for early 500's? Specifically I'm at 509. Not really impatient just trying to think of the timeframe...like January or March 2022 or later?

#9814 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I'd guess 7 months, factoring in a couple hundred Ultraman on top of the ~500 Halloween range you are in.

Cool thanks for the help everyone!

#9889 2 years ago

I have owned about 10 pins, so not a lot. Mostly B/W, but have owned modern Stern, 90s Gottlieb, Sega...hoping I don't have to do a LOT to make this pin shoot well. Not being silly I know I'll have plenty of adjustments to do etc. I just hope nothing feels cheap if that makes sense. Some people praise Spooky, others say they are just not finished/good products. I mean I bought a HWN CE so doesn't matter now lol. I guess my point is tweaking, some part replacements etc. Ok I'm fine. Just want good quality that doesn't feel less than a bally or stern etc. Again just no real experience with their pins (probably should have played one first but I love love love halloween)

9 months later
#10728 1 year ago

While I prefer ED 2 over AOD, I would absolutely have to buy it. Happy with halloween (only had a few days now). I'd find room for an AOD/ED pin...period. I met Bruce at a book signing many years ago (20 years or so). Funny dude for sure. There are so many lines for a game it's crazy. Boomstick multi ball?

#10748 1 year ago

I'd be down for Scooby-Doo....prefer Evil Dead/AOD but honestly either sound great.

3 months later
#11189 1 year ago

It's a great game. I am almost mad it's released again right now. Buy this, see what stern has, or wait for next spooky...I'm so hoping scooby or Evil Dead /Ash/AOD pin.

3 weeks later
#11634 1 year ago

I assume we hear something by year end right? They have the license(s)? already...while I hope it's scooby or Evil Dead I'm so open to something else...just depends if it hits home with me. Is the scooby prediction just from bug etc wearing the shirt and the blanket for their dog etc.? I mean could be us making it up or trolling

2 months later
#11792 1 year ago

Love it came here and was like wait nobody posted yet haha. Hell yes. Need!

1 year later
#12951 3 months ago
Quoted from gorgar007:

The skull looks like a perfect match for goonies shirts I'm finding in a google search.

It looks like for sure a goonies shirt. Is that troll too obvious? Looks like we'll know soon. That would be a banger theme holy shit. I mean I'd love to play an Evil Dead, TCM etc. but Goonies hits the masses

#13054 3 months ago

Got rid of Halloween and already regret it. Had it a while though. Lately thinking of a scooby and now these. Man they crush themes for my taste. Awesome selections here. I'm a nerd and a horror fan my whole life too. Damn.

#13109 3 months ago

Waaaay more impressed than I expected to be. Not that I don't like Spooky or their pins, I do. I have to watch a few more times these look packed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
$ 49.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blastbeat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=blastbeat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.