harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider big-c66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6732 2 years ago

So is there going to be a separate machine or something for a 2 theme what is with all the talk about ULTRMAN N SO OWN

5 months later
#10450 2 years ago

Scooby Doo would be one great pin so much content to use n is loved by millions they could have a huge success with it
Beetle Juice would also be a huge success if done right

2 months later
#10489 2 years ago

If they would do a beetle juice or goonies would be great a lot of material to work with. Now if they were to do SCOOBY DOO IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC.There’s so much material from nearly 50 years of shows n is loved by so many children through all those years n now they have kids n grandkids that love it u could have a major hit n open pinball to a hole new generation in my opinion. Do it SPOOKY

#10511 2 years ago
Quoted from nexfx:

Spooky needs to do a Scooby-Doo pin!!!

That’s what I’ve been saying so much material to work with and loved by thousands. It would be a huge hit if done right n open a new generation to pinball.

#10524 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Loved by more than 1000’s. It’s been around since 1967 and cartoons still being made. It’s still very popular and merchandise still sells very well. Would make an awesome pin just using the first couple seasons alone.

Like I said to someone else on here. I’m with you on SCOOBY DOO your absolutely right on every level it could be one of the greatest pins ever. With over 50 years of material n loved by thousands it would be fantastic.

#10550 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Alright, alright. Adding Scooby to the list, after powerpuff girls and MXC. And we'll follow that up with Futurama/Simpsons Tree House. I think we have a good 5 year lineup going on here.

It will be your biggest seller guarantee. With y’all’s talent u could make SCOOBY DOO one of the greatest games in pinball history. The older generation will love it n the new wil to. Do it SPOOKY BRING IT TO LIFE.

#10575 2 years ago

JUST DO SCOOBY DOO AND DONT LOOK BACK U WILL SELL AS MANY AS YOU CAN MAKE. U WILL OPEN A HOLE NEW GENERATION TO PINBALL GUARANTEED.
DO IT SPOOKY

1 week later
#10589 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Make it happen Spooky. Scooby has a huge fan base and it will sell itself. 55 years worth of cartoons, generations of fans, and like pin monk said, terabytes of video. Different modes to battle and unmask many monsters and ghost. You will make even more news than Halloween with Scooby.
[quoted image]

Oh yes I’ve been hollering this for a while. Everything u said is dead on they would sell thousands if they do it right. So much material to work with and I believe it would bring a lot of young people in to pinball.

DO IT SPOOKY.

1 week later
#10626 2 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Hanna Barbera is the ONLY real Scooby-Doo. Period. End of discussion.

SCOOBY DOO ALL THE WAY IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC.

#10635 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Those are both ******* fantastic ideas. I think Scooby Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf would fall in the same category. I've played lots of twisted metal 4 for sure. Would it just be a more grungy version of AP Hotwheels though? haha. Come to think of it, nobody has done a modern video game theme that I know of. Potentially untapped market there, and I have a handfull of ideas that I think would kill in that category.

Spooky do SCOOBY DOO N U WILL HAVE A MAJOR HIT. SO MUCH CONTENT N MATERIAL TO WORK WITH. IT IS LOVED BY SO MANY IT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE ONE OF THE GREATEST PINS EVER.

1 week later
#10654 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Ok Spooky conspiracy theorists! This is the spooky booth at TPF. Notice the blanket...
[quoted image]

Oh yeah do it spooky SCOOBY DOO ALL THE WAY. U WILL BLOW THE DOOR OFF WITH SALES SO MUCH MATERIAL TO WORK WITH AND LOVED BY 50 years worth of fans.

#10662 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

That’s funny, I’d buy 3 Scooby Doo for route and zero bioshock. Then I’d retire off the coin drop haha

No doubt. Scooby doo would be a money maker. If it ever happens I’ll sale my wife to get one. LOL

1 week later
#10666 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Any shooter lane wear?

Now that’s hilarious lol

2 weeks later
#10734 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Spooky would be smart to release something with a bit of humor after the very serious Halloween pin. Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness or Scooby Doo would all be perfect. Personally I’m hoping for an Evil Dead 2 pin. But would buy any of those for sure. I stand by the fact that Scooby Do would be a massssive earner.

If Spooky will listen SCOOBY DOO WOULD BE A ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC PIN N WILL SALE LIKE HOT CAKES. Come on SPOOKY over 50 years of material to work with and loved by thousands don’t let it slip through your fingers.

#10752 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Luckily youre not the creative genius behind ruleset design haha. Scooby Doo is definitely a rich mine to pull from. So many classic monsters/villains…and yeah each a general rules outline could be:
Start Mystery Case:
1. Collect Scooby snacks to begin Hunt monster
2. Collect spins to raise Thelma IQ to Solve crime
3. Collect pop bumper hits for to raise braun meter in order to power up Freddy for capture
4. Combo score to reduce Shaggy’s fear (higher bonus score rewarded at capture.
5. Keep daphne out of danger hurry up. If incomplete in mode you must free Daphne from capture before revealing villain.
5. Complete all objectives and complete progressive shots for villain reveal.
Capture all monsters and reveal all villains for a timed wizard mode. Collect 5billion to keep them in jail. Victory laps after completion where you collect all character objectives in a wave to boost a mega super jackpot per character completion. Complete super jackpot for each character to light:
Supernatural super wizard mode where all villains are transformed into ACTUAL monsters by a final boss.
Kill all monsters and capture the final boss. Maybe some mad occult scientist or creepy alchemist type.
All 29 villains could be coded into the game and appear randomized. You only need to complete 10 villain captures to light wizard mode.
Collect team ups with Scrappy Doo and other secondary characters for added benefits.
And that’s just a basic ruleset. TONS more you could do to deepen and widen.

[quoted image]

Hell yeah now you’re talking. We are on the same page SCOOBY DOO BRING IT ON

#10753 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Why don’t you just buy a TNA then? I can’t believe that some of you would rather a game be re-released than see something new and exciting…even if it’s not your preferred theme.

We definitely don’t need a re released TNAor anything else let’s get some new pins out.

#10779 1 year ago

SCOOBY DOO SCOOBY DOO DO IT SPOOKY

#10791 1 year ago

I DID I DID. SCOOBY DOO SCOOBY DOO. THE possibility’s are endless with what you could do.

1 month later
#10865 1 year ago

Just do SCOOBY DOO spooky u guys could really make a incredible game with the material u would have at your disposal the possibility’s are endless.

#10868 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Just please be the original. Not the later live action.

Yes it definitely needs to be done off the 1970s series in my opinion. If SPOOKY WILL JUST HEAR US lol. This could be one of the best pins ever if they really put their minds to it cause they would have all the material in the world to work with.

#10884 1 year ago
Quoted from tem92:

Totally agree. The original music is the best. This pin would be awesome with so many original assets.

Yes now we’re talking. SPOOKY ARE YOU LISTENING DO SCOOBY DOO N WATCH IT BLOW SALES OUT THE DOOR.

1 week later
#10927 1 year ago

Scooby Doo we’re are u let’s do it Spooky .

1 week later
#10943 1 year ago

Bring Scooby doo on oh yes

#10944 1 year ago

More I think about it they need to do just one. Unless if they make two completely different games different play fields everything. Scooby Doo has so much material n content it should have its on layout design. I hope Spooky really puts their thinking caps on with Scooby doo because it good be one of the best pins ever.

1 week later
#10963 1 year ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I almost joined the Fang Club today for a similar reason. I’m not interested in TNA though. I want a Scooby-Doo pin. I’ll join the club if I can be reasonably confident that Scooby is coming in the near future.

I’m with you SCOOBY DOO ALL THE WAY. I believe this will be there next pin n hopefully they really put their heads together and pull out all the stops on it.

2 weeks later
#11013 1 year ago

SCOOBY DOO SCOOBY DOO. bring it on SPOOKY.

#11043 1 year ago

Scooby Doo Scooby Doo I can’t wait to see you.

2 weeks later
#11281 1 year ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

All good points everyone, but when is Scooby-Doo being announced?!?!

I’m with you waiting on SCOOBY DOO TO BE ANNOUNCED. Do it Spooky oh yeah.

1 week later
#11526 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

So is Scooby doo is spooky’s next?

It very well might be. Alot of us have asked for Spooky to do SCOOBY DOO like crazy and the rumor is it will be I’m hoping it is.

1 week later
#11595 1 year ago

Scooby Doo is going to be fantastic.

1 week later
#11636 1 year ago
Quoted from blastbeat:

I assume we hear something by year end right? They have the license(s)? already...while I hope it's scooby or Evil Dead I'm so open to something else...just depends if it hits home with me. Is the scooby prediction just from bug etc wearing the shirt and the blanket for their dog etc.? I mean could be us making it up or trolling

Scooby Doo all the way would be fantastic. Do it SPOOKY U GOT THIS.

1 week later
#11648 1 year ago

Scooby Doo is next we all can feel it.
Do it SPOOKY IT WILL BE A INSTANT CLASSIC.

4 weeks later
#11688 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

So how’s Scooby-Doo coming along?

I’m with you we’re is SCOOBY DOO. BRING IT ON SPOOKY.

2 weeks later
#11706 1 year ago

Yea come on Spooky give us some hints on what’s coming and when.
SCOOBY DOO WERE ARE U

#11724 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

That no one ever made one is a major failure. I mean, i get it, you can't have your balls attaching themselves to peoples foreheads and draining their blood, but that's what band-aids are for.[quoted image]

Man those movies would get me sometimes lol. It definitely would make a good one but I need SCOOBY DOO FIRST LOL.

1 week later
#11732 1 year ago

There right SCOOBY DOO IS NEXT it is from good sources. Now could it change yes but SPOOKY knows if they do it right they would have a big seller on their hands. So much content to pull from and loved by thousands from over 50 years being on tv. Man the possibility’s u could do is MIND BLOWING SCOOBY SCOOBY SCOOBY

#11819 1 year ago

I’ve been saying it was Scooby n nobody believe me. Can’t wait for this one I was just fixing to pull the trigger on Deadpool but now I will hold my money for this.

#11893 1 year ago

They have got to have a big Scooby doo figure on their doing something. One thing about it is they have so much material to work with from 1969-79 before scrappy came in the picture in 1980. I just hope they don’t price it so high I can’t afford it I’ve been waiting for this one for a long time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Concord, NC
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider big-c66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=big-c66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.