harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider P1nhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#131 3 years ago
attack-killer-tomatoes-body (resized).jpgattack-killer-tomatoes-body (resized).jpg
#133 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

The real question is , and how would that play out in a pin?

Vagina Dentata?

Or did you mean Jennifer's Body? Or a hybrid of both Teeth and Jennifer's Body?

#135 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Folks, while its fun to throw out absurd titles, Remember, they still have to sell pins..
Road Warrior would a good fit for Spooky, given the darkness they gave RZ.

I think the hell raiser or evil dead franchises would work well if spooky has plans to get back to horror-themed pins.

3 weeks later
#231 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldzameflippers:

I hope that they will make SAW
[quoted image]

My wife and I were discussing home brew projects today and this was on our top 10 to create - the series lends well to gameplay/code, gimmicks and toys.

#250 3 years ago

Stick around to the end of the video to see the standup really come alive.

1 week later
#398 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It may. Spooky has a cult following. And is building great games.
When it's announced and it's a title you want. I wouldn't dally.
LTG : )

Even though I play R&M much, much less than my new sterns, I am part of that Spooky cult now. Quality made and from a company that demonstrates time and time again how much they truly appreciate their customers.

Irrespective of theme, my wife and I are all in on the next title to support the company.

1 week later
#543 2 years ago

In for one stacked and loaded edition!

#583 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

It was announced that Ben Heck was producing a title in conjunction with Spooky and Chicago Gaming Company. Based on Ben's previous comments about Evil Dead that seems to be a logical guess. We'll be getting that game, plus a game from Spooky. I don't think they would be teasing of "more better" if it were TNA 2.0; though TNA is still my favorite Spooky title to date. I'm still pulling for Scooby Doo or Haunted Mansion (Disney). Maybe that's because I have young daughters at home and a true spooky title would prevent them from ever wanting to play pinball with me.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Sounds stacked and loaded to me!

#620 2 years ago

Bubba Ho-Tep anyone?

#625 2 years ago

I know it has been mentioned... but they live pinball, UV kit, great callouts and maybe a bubble gum dispenser?

#665 2 years ago

Stacked and loaded
Screenshot_20210506-225906 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210506-225906 (resized).jpg

It's gonna be like, more better scoob.

#666 2 years ago

Post 666

the-number-of-the-beast (resized).jpgthe-number-of-the-beast (resized).jpg
#678 2 years ago

2021 is an expensive year in pinball for us all... so many great themes with even better shots/flow/game code - I hope this industry continues to flourish.

Sorry, even more better.

#682 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I can't wait for "Showtime!" multiball

#831 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

OMG that's awesome! I had no idea. Hells yes. I like them all but I really miss me some ATHF.
and no, ATHF would not be the weakest. I would say as a pin it would def be more in tune than Venture Bros. ATHF has a much larger following.

Only if they replicate the pinball machine from that one episode...

18 flippers, a fountain to commemorate the time master shake stole all those pennies, a pinball shaped like the ovum of a flightless bird, custom pedal controls that manipulate the angle of the playfield, and it can never be tilted!

Screenshot_20210512-232507 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210512-232507 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210512-232517 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210512-232517 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210512-232502 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210512-232502 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210512-232513 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210512-232513 (resized).jpg

#868 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Maybe it's BIBLE ADVENTURES!

With stacked and loaded as a hint? So you are telling us this a biblical Metallica crossover pin?

2253312414_16e457c99d (resized).jpg2253312414_16e457c99d (resized).jpgc32d240ba59d4491ba5ce25939cba1ab (resized).pngc32d240ba59d4491ba5ce25939cba1ab (resized).png
2 weeks later
#2048 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Ben just sent me this....
[quoted image]

That special fish tales version of Christine, right?
Screenshot_20210531-220827 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210531-220827 (resized).jpg

#2442 2 years ago
Quoted from Aeolus7:

Even if it’s a grocery clerk with family troubles and heavy dose of ennui? Scary!
[quoted image]

Where's Arnie Multiball after hitting all the shots to find him? Mama bash toy? Sign me up.

5catgk.jpg5catgk.jpg
#2607 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Also as far as the 3 stooges goes I have 2 words for you …..Niagra Falls!

Slowly I turned!

#2622 2 years ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

Hellraiser and Cube both have mazes...but are probably TOO spooky. IMO spooky should make a spin off company called Spoopy where they only do cartoons. I need an American Dad pin bad.

Chaz Babylon, snake venom harvester. I approve this message.

1 week later
#3587 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I have become Death
Destroyer of Dreams
Look upon my Posts
And despair!

Which would be a reference to nuclear energy... Total nuclear something?

#4051 2 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

So a lot of people are making guesses, but not putting their money where their mouth is.
I will donate $100 to Pinside if it doesn't start with an H and end with an N.

Someone make this a key post

1 week later
#7465 2 years ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Are there any advantages to buying directly from Spooky bs buying from a Spooky dealer?

If spooky doesn't do enough business in your state, then it is up to you to be an obedient taxpayer and pay your fair share to the government for allowing the transaction to happen.

#7469 2 years ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Gotcha so if I go through a dealer (even though TN is not one of the states mentioned by Spooky) the dealer will not give the option but rather assure this tax is paid I assume?

We ordered R&M direct from spooky and because they do so much business in OH they withheld the tax for me and presumably remitted to my state.

I think distributors have it the same. Once you cross a certain dollar threshold in a state you must start collecting and remitting taxes to that state.

#7481 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Place your bets!
Prediction:
Spooky sells out of Ultraman at 12:37 p.m. EST today.
Spooky sells out of Halloween at 4:24 p.m. EST today.
In this case "sells out" is defined as no longer available Spooky direct from their website.

Spooky direct sells out of Ultraman and Halloween within 30 minutes.

#7489 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m betting sells out of Ultra not Halloween.
Basically Spooky has sold less than 1700 units of their last 3 pins. 3-4 years.
I’m betting not 1250 will step on for Halloween day one.
First no game footage. I’m out completely until I play it myself or see gameplay. Too risky. If that means I miss out entirely I’m fine. I can buy Godzilla or Toy Story or EHOH if I want a sure good code no questions.
Second I’m sure some people will pass on the themes or just bought Mando or waiting for Keith’s next or heck Alien is still out there. I just bought JP premium almost $8k so I’m fine sitting a few out.
Third 1250 is a big enough number. I’m sure they sell out iM just talking one day sell out is not my guess.

You are probably right. The demand for another 500 on R&M from Spooky direct was definitely there day 1. I guess some distributors had surplus a little after that. Not sure if the demand is the same for Halloween - especially since Ultraman will cannibalize a portion of those sales.

Though, it is strange fang club membership "sold out" due to a stock threshold spooky never anticipated (now back in stock, however).

#7616 2 years ago

Order confirmed for Halloween CE.

Like everyone else, a tough go with the website... actually resulted in me giving up and ordering at pinball star just to find out the spooky order actually went through.

Anyone want our extra at face value?

#7799 2 years ago

I tested the web store last night. Order number 11223 at about 2130 central.

Halloween CE order number 11329 at 0905 central.

#7867 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

So technically someone who places an order right now with a distributor will get their order before a spooky placed order.

No, it goes something like this (at least it did for R&M) 1-50 to spooky's BFFs and license holders, 51 to 100 to distributors, 101 to 149 to Spooky direct, 150 to 199 to distributors, 200 to 249 to Spooky direct and so on.

#9008 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I just fucking won the raffle!!

Amazing, congratulations!!!

1 week later
#9483 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I am number 790 for a CE. So any idea how long before I get it?

Within 18 months.

But really I'd expect you to get it between 6 and 10 months.

#9535 2 years ago

Order #11329 @ 0905

Halloween CE #68

(guess we need to get on top of selling AIQ sooner than later)

#9639 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Dangerfield sucks. He’s the lowest common denominator of the lowest form of comedy. Why would Spooky make this? C’mon.

Rodney was so ugly (how ugly?) his doctor was doing a prostate exam and stuck his finger in Rodney's mouth.

Rodney was so ugly (how ugly?) when he was born, his doctor hung himself with the umbilical cord.

Lots of gems like that I remember as a kid.

#9666 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

[quoted image]

Hickory dickory dock.

1 week later
#10069 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

OK serious question: If I commissioned new awesome PF art and sold new PF for a stupidly high price like 2k would anyone bite?
This would obviously be a Trojan Horse for AMH VE

I'd be in closer to a g.

1 year later
#11824 1 year ago

So excited for this theme!

#11889 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I won't write an essay on this topic, but I've talked to multiple people at Stern at length about this, face-to-face and on the phone. People who have been in pinballs decades+, and they told me that it wears down their spirit when something you're passionate about comes with people who make constant personal remarks.
I can personally attest that being "thick skinned" only goes so far when there's a deluge of people who can't just be critical of your work, but also need to attack your character, your work ethic, and how much you care. Calling you lazy etc.
Whether it's Spooky or someone else, just be mindful that this is a small community, and the people you're talking about will quite likely see, or hear about, your words. If you wouldn't say it to their face—not hiding behind the anonymity of your keyboard—consider if it's the right way to say it.

Hallelujerrr

#11925 1 year ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Next.....Take your pick.
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Danzig

#11940 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

My vote is for courage the cowardly dog!

Only if there is a naaaaaaughty mode, clippers and all.

#11949 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

ALL KINDS OF NEW INFO AND SURPRISES
The Pinball Show: Scooby Doo Pinball w/Bug & Spooky Luke
Host: Zach Meny
Special Guests: Corwin "Bug" Emery and Spooky Luke, Spooky Pinball Game Designers/Company Management
The Spooky Pinball gang was kind enough to join TPS to thoroughly discuss everything that went into development of their newest game offering: Scooby Doo, Where Are You? Pinball.
Special thanks again to Spooky Pinball for your time, energy, transparency, and passion for pinball. We appreciate the time and care you take for enthusiasts and consumers.
Purchase your very own Scooby Doo pinball machine direct from Spooky Pinball at spookypinball.com or from an authorized Spooky Pinball distributor.
Follow, like, and subscribe to The Pinball Network (TPN), the industry leader in pinball broadcasting.
email: [email protected]
facebook: facebook.com/thepinballnetwork
twitch: twitch.tv/pinballnetwork
youtube: youtube.com/thepinballnetwork
instagram: @thepinballnetwork
twitter: @therealTPN
review: thisweekinpinball.com/the-pinball-show/
https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-66nt7-1333917
[quoted image]

Woop x7

#11957 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

If we're going off a history of t-shirt trolls in videos, Futurama in the future?

I predicted that with my woop x7 comment before (zoidberg)

#11982 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Next Spooky is nightmare before Christmas.

MarkInc poured a lot into this widebody NBX (and so have I in remaking it).

NBXr will be touring the country in 2023.

#12005 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Ok kids theme is over, let’s get back to some real adult horror next please.

Pieces?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
5,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Kingstown, RI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 49.99
$ 13,500.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider P1nhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=P1nhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.