harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NevadaNutJob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#252 3 years ago

Another vote for Tucker & Dale vs Evil . Would be hilarious with constant accidental death scenes every time you miss a shot

3 weeks later
#691 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I’m not really worried about the $45 as I’m more concerned about securing a title and not paying 2nd market flipper price on pinside marketplace or other platforms. Sure $45 isn’t that much money but let’s say they have 2000 fang club members that’s $90,000. (Less whatever the promo items cost which is far below that) Oh and you may or may not get the game by being a member assuming they oversold memberships in relation to the say “blood sucker editions” they make.
You can’t buy games direct from Stern can you? Must go through a distributor so not sure why anyone would do that unless they are changing policy altogether.
Again all I’m saying is I would love to join a membership knowing what’s advertised is guaranteed not you have a chance. Would love to see Charlie SpookyCharlie comment on this Fang Club membership enrollment. Are you guaranteed a “blood sucker” or whatever the highest tier game spot that’s released by joining “Fang Club”?!

If you buy the super duper diamond tier fang club membership you are guaranteed a game . It’s $8999.99 and you must renew In the year you wish to buy . * ( game sold separately)

1 week later
#1031 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

How about the near 10000 Goonies requests in this forum AND the next Stern thread? Are you blind? How are you typing?
Goonies Beetlejuice Jaws and Back to the future are all close in the top five on the pinside Dream theme poll btw.

[quoted image]

54 votes is a long way from 10,000 . Not saying people won’t buy it but I also don’t see it as a massive hit - just another game . We all have our own opinions - it’s all good

#1040 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

There are 54 votes in the POLL and hundreds of mentions in various forum threads pertaining to upcoming games and dream themes. Also 10,000 was clearly an exaggeration.

Yes - thanks for proving my point

#1043 2 years ago

And also I’m sorry you look like that but I understand now why you need to lash out at those with a different opinion

1 month later
#3510 2 years ago

It should be Beetlejuice . The pinside abbreviation would be BJ and who doesn’t want one of those ?

#3559 2 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

How about ready player one.
[quoted image]

It would have to be a virtual pin - this should be obvious .

4 weeks later
#9475 2 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I'm 1234 Basic Edition which is awesome i love it thx kingpin games. Also i don't mind the wait i wanted it to be near end anyway

Coolest game number in the run !

#9636 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I'd be down for a Rodney Dangerfield pin! Bring it Spooky!!

It wouldn’t get any respect ...

2 weeks later
#10224 2 years ago

I think some distro still have them ?

Edit : haven’t looked for atleast a week but they’ve been advertised . A few calls may get you a game ( or at least a spot ) .

1 year later
#11984 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

MarkInc poured a lot into this widebody NBX (and so have I in remaking it).
NBXr will be touring the country in 2023.

I didn’t know someone made this - very cool ! Now I gotta find the thread and check it out

#11999 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

We’re speaking things into existence? Futurama. Go to different planets to drop off packages and have adventures. Different planets could do stuff like reverse flippers or high gravity (weak flippers). Drink cans of Slurm. Lock balls in Benders mouth (each ball could be a beer ingredient for Bender Brau Multiball). Plastic tube ball paths everywhere.
Also how about a lower playfield instead of an upper? Mix things up.

Lower playfield could have 10 modes on its own - you go down to interact with Robot Devil . If you think 2 seasons of Scooby or 3 seasons of Rick and Morty are immersive just imagine what you could do with the Futurama universe ! I’ve wanted this for a long time but was unsure of which manufacturer would do it justice . It’s not macabre or scary - but I sure hope that someday it’s Spooky !

#12037 1 year ago

I vote that a homicidal robot Santa mode in a Futurama pin qualifies as an Xmas machine . Futurama for the win ! And merry Xmas everyone!

1 week later
#12090 1 year ago

Triple Pig Blower ? A game featuring the big bad wolf ? Sorry , I’m terrible with the acronyms

#12098 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I think this is something we are really excited to show people over the next few years. We have really done the work behind the scenes. We have been working triple time gathering titles, designing those games, and getting completed Whitewoods in programmers hands years in advance. It's something that will take time to show the results of but we have made huge investments into the future over these last 18 months. As a company Spooky was always developing 1 game at a time in the past and it often left things at a disadvantaged timeline. Rebuilt that process from the ground up and have alot better handle on the future now. Legitimately couldn't dream up a better code team on games than Dj, Ben Heck, Eric P, and Matt Kemp.

Can’t wait to see Futurama pin with lower playfield representing robot hell ! Plus the killer robot Santa modes !

1 week later
#12115 1 year ago

Collect wins over each major character when in Robot Devil mode and then hit five orbits in a row to be awarded Robot Devil’s “ridiculously circuitous plan “ jackpot

#12153 1 year ago

Collect wins over each major character when in Robot Devil mode hit five orbits in a row to be awarded Robot Devil’s “ridiculously circuitous plan “ jackpot

Quoted from spooky_dj:

Blernsball, on the other hand....

John Quincy Addingmachine was a blern hitting machine !

4 weeks later
#12228 1 year ago

I have no interest in a Harry Potter game but my wife would make me buy one if it gets made …

8 months later
#12739 5 months ago

w

Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Still think Spooky may have Futurama.

That’s one I’ve wanted for ever . Day one CE buyer here !

#12740 5 months ago

I do still worry that no manufacturer would do it justice tho ….
It’s needs to be a fully packed machine with all assets - I’d rather have no machine made than a stripped down generic new game with a Futurama translight .

1 week later
#12775 5 months ago
Quoted from Merendino:

When I owned Iron Maiden I seriously considered adding action figures from The Golden Girls onto the playfield and making a custom translite "Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Bea Arthur". It's all about the girls fighting their way out of hell which just ends up being Shady Pines retirement home.
I'm fully aware there's something wrong with me.

It’s nice to hear someone having fun with pinball instead of the constant drum beat of everything wrong with every new game released.

#12784 5 months ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Well, the first prototype toy was sent to Kaneda, it was a bookcase on a motor that slid left and right. So that is the first clue.
[quoted image]

A secret passage behind the bookcase in Scoob woulda been cool AF !

2 months later
#13271 3 months ago

Futurama would need to be a one off to do it justice - no double theme on the same playfield ( though I like what they’ve done so far ) . To be fair - not sure I’ll be completely satisfied no matter who does it , as I’ve already thought of more I want in the game than is probably financially viable . Soooo much great stuff you could do with it !

#13297 86 days ago
Quoted from VoodooPin:

Please Please Please be Beetlejuice. I will be out of the doghouse for my Bond Pro Purchase(she hates BTW) later in the year, so I can buy Beetlejuice and crawl right back in. Scooby and Bond NiB within 6 months was not high on the wife Acceptance Factor.

Awwww - quitcher whining and take your beating like a man !

9A10DB31-E5CC-4FAB-8D5B-F2D0E15036DD (resized).jpeg9A10DB31-E5CC-4FAB-8D5B-F2D0E15036DD (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 49.99
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NevadaNutJob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=NevadaNutJob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.