harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lethal_Inc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 3 years ago

They should do Predator to compete with Alien. That’s would sell a shit load.

1 month later
#76 3 years ago

Please do Megadeth!!

1 month later
#182 3 years ago

The Thing would be awesome.
Megadeth would be better!!

3 weeks later
#297 3 years ago

I loved SB as a kid but don’t know if it would be a theme I would get in my game room. It’s not Spooky enough. Why don’t they go with a horror theme.

1 week later
#424 2 years ago

Spooky kicks ass, nothing but great service. I am definitely a fan and supporter. That being said please do MEGADETH!!

1 week later
#526 2 years ago

So let me get this right. If I’m not a fang club member I probably won’t get a LE model because they all pre sell out but I still can get in on a standard model the day of release if I get with the right distributor? Or, all models pretty much sell out to fang club members? I’m not an LE spender so if I like the theme enough I would still like to try and get a standard.

#624 2 years ago

I think they should do Predator to throw a wrench into the Alien sales and kick some ass with that!

1 week later
#843 2 years ago

What’s up with the term hard pass? Wouldn’t it be an easy pass as your really not interested? Or hard pass as in it was hard to pass up because you like it but something didn’t click for you. Weird....

#1084 2 years ago

Charlie, just reach out to Dave Mustaine and do a MEGADETH pin! You have already done RZ and ACNC. Perfect theme for pinball and plenty of material/art using Vic Rattlehead. DO IT!!

#1336 2 years ago

That’s a Predator heat vision image. They would kill the market with this title IMO.

#1537 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Sorry that green is NOT awesome. I've never seen a castle painted green. There is an old saying to each their own. Castles are grey, stone color, with patina which could add some green but all green. We just disagree. For me its not a big deal I'll just take them out and repaint them like we did with Dracula.
No matter what color any of that stuff is painted we can repaint it the way we like it!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Not sure why those chose green either. Maybe it’s a castle covered in moss lol. With the dark lighting it appears darker in color tho. I may just paint them myself as well.

1 week later
#2042 2 years ago

Predator for the win!

1 week later
#2646 2 years ago

This could be a killer theme for pinball.

EF3622F7-F55B-4405-9D0F-1770E84E7C99 (resized).jpegEF3622F7-F55B-4405-9D0F-1770E84E7C99 (resized).jpeg

#2865 2 years ago

He-Man sucks ass for a theme. Cmon dudes.

2 weeks later
#3760 2 years ago

Predator so it can sit next to Alien. Perfect theme for Spooky.

#3827 2 years ago

Is tomorrow the big day? June is coming to an end real quick.

#4140 2 years ago

No more room and no more money. Only title that would make me sell something is Predator.

#4491 2 years ago

If it’s gonna be a horror flick I’d be down for The Thing. Could be epic.

#4624 2 years ago

I’m glad they went with a horror theme because it’s Spooky. My guess is that you will be Michael Myers and you will stalking and killing people. Don’t know how they will do call outs since he doesn’t say a word. Maybe Jamie Lee Curtis will be the narrator and your ultimate goal is to kill her. Can’t wait to see and play all the gore. Not buying tho.

#4769 2 years ago

I think Spooky should make as many of the standard games to whoever wants one. Basically if your not a fang club member it would still be nice to be able to get one, just not a BSE or CE.

#4771 2 years ago

Put a time limit on the orders then not a specific amount.

#5060 2 years ago

Flippers, stay the fuck away!!

#5946 2 years ago

Hey Charlie, do you think we will get anymore ACNC code updates or is it considered finished?

#6913 2 years ago

Way to go Spooky!! 2 different themes on what looks to be a kick ass layout. I've been a fan of Spooky ever since I got ACNC and played R&M on location, great customer support and just a great team that puts passion into their games. Don't know much about Ultraman but Halloween looks frickin' killer!!

2 months later
#10364 2 years ago

Hey Spooky Charlie and Luke, go ask Dave Mustaine if you can make a Megadeth pinball machine. Imagine the possibilities!!!

1 year later
#11661 1 year ago

Halloween build is coming to an end soon. When will Spooky announce the next game?

1 month later
#11699 1 year ago

Only titles I would be interested in would be The Thing, Predator, or Megadeth.

1 week later
#11777 1 year ago

I loved Scooby Doo when I was 9. While I think it could make a pretty good game, I don’t see myself having one in my game room. Maybe they will do a dual theme release like they did with Halloween/Ultraman. Scooby and The Thing. I would be all in on The Thing.

#11783 1 year ago

The Shining would be kick ass!

#11895 1 year ago

I hope they have a lot of villain sculpts and monsters and art similar to ACNC. Co-op mode with the team to find clues and solve the mysteries. Could be a very fun game. Should have known Spooky would do Scooby by the way they did the players in ACNC, each player is a different Scooby member.

#12000 1 year ago

Ok kids theme is over, let’s get back to some real adult horror next please.

#12046 1 year ago

Predator or The Thing please!!!

2 weeks later
#12122 1 year ago

yes!! Testament or Slayer!!

9 months later
#12710 6 months ago

If they do TCM, there has to be a leather face bash toy that eats and spits out balls kinda like the old Freddy machine.

2 months later
#13141 4 months ago

The latest releases are good themes but I’m holding out for JC’s The Thing or Megadeth.

3 weeks later
#13203 3 months ago

Spooky! You guys are killing it. TCM looks fun as shit, from the flow, to the sound, and to the rules with all the modes. Top notch. Something different than the same old Stern games. Keep it up and keep choosing kick ass themes. Hint hint, The Thing!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

7,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,500 (OBO)
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 49.99
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lethal_Inc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=Lethal_Inc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.