harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KnockerPTSD.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8023 2 years ago

Following. I got my order in at 9:45cst

#8075 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Are the differences between the CE and BSE the topper, shooter knob, laser cut rails, different powder coat and red plastic protectors?
Aside from that, everything is the same?

Custom speaker grills, Ship toy

#8078 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Deeproot is rolling over in it's grave.

Who?

#8662 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Spooky should go through and refund every multiple purchase of a title by an individual, for the difference above the single game deposit cost.
Then open a second sales run of the reclaimed games in 3 or 6 months time, at the same price.
That would go a long ways to solving the flipping retards problem, and give the genuine buyers whom missed out another chance to buy the game they are genuinely passionate about for the fair manufacturer price.
I could have went online and bought two games that didn't interest me and sell them later for a profit. But I'm not a bottomfeeding "flipper".
This seems to me a good solution, because people can still sell on their spot if they get in a bind, but still also looks after their loyal customers whom might have been screwed over by flipper mentality sellout as they can have another chance down the track if they missed out because of the rush.
They will still sell out all their games in short order, just that it lets the actual buyers have more of a shot.

Your idea fucks location gaming though. Admittedly most of these will be home use but a percentage definitely will get routed.

#8663 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I think it would be more reasonable to limit each fang club membership to a two game max. That way if someone wants a location and home game then they can do that. Anything over two of the same title is definitely suspect. But...Spooky also want to sell out. So I imagine if someone has the means to buy a bunch then Spooky might oblige. I think flippers will buy a UM ce and HWN ce and dump whichever one ends up more valuable to fund the other. It’s crafty. It’s capitalism aaand that’s the law of the land in the ol’ usa. It is what it is.

The hole in this being that its only $50 for a Fang Club Membership. Buy as many as you want. These are the same people that will resell their games for 2-5k over retail. An extra $50 is nothing.

#8664 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Alot of places have pretty crap internet mate, that includes alot of places in Australia... and at 2am in the morning.
Some genuine buyers are at much more of a disadvantage than a cashed up flipper with a high speed computer system and lightning fast internet connection.
Some places here still so slow it can cause problems other people never even heard of.
Would help out this unfair bias. There is the other thing, second release open sales at 3pm local so that internationals can log in at a more human sort of time of day.
Lucky I wasn't interested in this game, I would have been pissed at the extremely restricted ordering method for Australia, disadvantaged with competing around high speed other worlds. Spooky taken a backward step in looking after international customers in this way.

I didn't see the British, German or French pinball fans complaining. Good thing you can get a Fathom or Celts cheap

#8665 2 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I’m pretty sure there is a distributor in Australia you could have contacted if you were interested. I went through the Canadian distributor to get mine, not Spooky. A phone call probably would work if internet is a problem.

Booooooo. Tommy Floyd
I couldnt do it. I went though Spooky.
Character counts for a lot imo.

#8666 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I'm in on a CE, some have mentioned that Halloween looks somewhat bright or with Thanksgiving colors. ]

This made chuckle. A Halloween game with Thanksgiving colours? Its almost like they take place in the same season. You can't please everyone.

#8667 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Technically, if you drew lines from the main flippers to each shot, every pin is a fan layout.

Maiden has 4 flipper. Any LOWER flippers are fanned. Games with more flipper dont always apply to this logic

#8668 2 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Then there are the guys that get high all day and only want to order at 420, so lets accommodate them to.

I smoke pot everyday and i got my order in by 945cst

#8669 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

How about Buffy The Vampire Slayer? They used to film by my house. Heck, if Spooky does Buffy next I would buy 2.[quoted image]

Whedon made sure we will never see any of his creations in any form ever again

#8670 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

What I would like to see on future sales days is more of a tiered system with loyalty dividends. It would probably help with server loads as well but something like this…
9AM…. Fang Club + previous direct buyers - limit 2
10AM… Fang Club only - limit 2
11AM… All others - limit 2
You get the idea. Not a big fan of this “LeMans start” thing.
$0.02

So sell out before "all others" get a chance?
There is nothing wrong with Spooky's methods. They just need better servers

#8672 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Canadians can participate, but need to pay for customs and shipping from the U.S. Thanks.

No. You dont. Guy in my league won Hobbit a few years back. Project Pinball takes care of everything. Dont spread false information.

#8696 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I work for the charity and confirmed before posting. It may have changed since he won the raffle, I can't speak to that. Thanks.

Weird because i specifically asked project pinball within the last year if this was the case. Maybe everyone should get on the same page because i was told everything would be arranged and covered for the winner.

#8697 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

Think you missed his point. He was just stating some facts.
1 - Australia Has NO distributors. Previous releases we were given an allotted amount, kindly managed by two of the nicest people in pinball. Done for the love of pinball and supporting some local Aussie pinheads.
2 - Yes we have always been able to buy direct from spooky, the time difference isn’t the issue!
3 - I’m lucky enough to live in Greater Sydney and have fair internet speed. I ordered right at 9. After crashes and refreshes got through to order placement at 9.45. Some regions in Australia have poor coverage thus shit house internet connections. Some people probably tried for 2 hours without even getting to the checkout page. Show some sympathy here
4 - He’s Not blaming Spooky by any means, he’s just releasing some of his mates frustration of not being on the same playing field in the internet world.
5 - quantities to Australia have increased with every release. We love our Spooky’s here.
6 - who knows I might become an Aussie distributor to help Aussie market! Will talk to Charlie when things settle down.
7 - feel free to shoot me down, I’ve got broad shoulders. Halloween and Ultraman will be my 6/7th Spooky’s
8 - I get the real world problem stuff, last time I checked this is a pinball site. Real pinball problems only haha
9 - pics for you Graysonsdad [quoted image]

Why is my quote lumped in with your rant? I was jumping on the stoner comment to be funny. We Canadians enjoy our marijuana very much thank you :p
I dont need your pics thanks. Im not upset with the Spooky sales method. They did great (need better servers). Ive got my Ultraman coming.

#8699 2 years ago

For those trying to sort out order numbers etc.
I bought my fangclub membership at 8est and my game at 945est. Here are the order numbers. About 260 difference.

Screenshot_20210709-103917_Gmail (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210709-103917_Gmail (resized).jpg
#8766 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I agree.
Let Stern do Scooby-Doo. Heck, they can re-purpose the van on TMNT into the mystery machine.
Running away and hiding from ghosts, running between doors, and caring more about food and scooby snacks than a storyline... Not MY cup of tea.
Keep Spooky.. SPOOKY!

As much as i know the owner is a horror fan and horror WILL sell, I personally hate horror flicks and im quite pleased with Spooky's selection outside if that genre so far. TNA, R&M and Ultraman all did quite well. Better than RZ or ACNC I believe. Halloween is Spooky's first proper Horror franchise though and it sold like hotcakes

#8767 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I never heard of Evil Dead to be honest. Not pretending to be a full on horror guy though....

Obviously

#8769 2 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

It has been a few years since we’ve done our Hobbit raffle and unfortunately with the way the Pandemic has changed shipping costs exponentially.
We can only offer free shipping to the winners within the United States.
We do tell anyone who emails us within the past two years, if you are a winner outside of the U.S, then you would be responsible for these associated costs. The customs and shipping costs are not able to be covered by the Charity at this time. We apologize for the minor inconvenience and we hope that in time we will be able to offer free shipping to Canada again.

Thank you for clarification as ive sent many fellow Canadians to the raffles site but ive definitely told them shipping costs were included. You guys rock. I was literally under the knife at the exact time you started and sold out the Spooky raffle though so i missed that one

#9115 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

...and no sales!

Ill take those unwanted TNA's you must be referring to

#9133 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s not even about a hype man. Scott made TNA for himself. It was a homebrew. People played it at shows and really wanted one - so things worked out with Scott & Spooky to do a boutique run. Most pinball companies are factories that need to constantly churn to make financial sense. They need the allure of a nostalgic theme that people will pay for before they even play the game. Any company making an original IP risks buyers taking the “wait and play” approach. Dialed In sold slowly due to this. Oktoberfest sold horribly due to this.

Or sometimes its just a good game vs a bad game. The point was unlicensed CAN sell. Nothing more.

#9219 2 years ago

Im surprised to hear so many people hadnt heard of Ultraman. I was born in 1982 so i was watching reruns up here in Canada but Ultraman, Astroboy, The Transfomers movie and random Kung Fu movies were my earliest introduction to Asian cinema.
Astroboy was probably my first childhood hero tbh.

#9247 2 years ago

Spooky,
Thank you for making Ultraman.
Please stick to a pattern of niche rather than going all in on horror. I was absolutely out on Halloween no matter how good it looked and I would feel the same about most, if not all, horror flicks. I was elated to see an Ultraman reveal and ordered one myself (my first Spooky game)
I mean no disrespect to the horror fans but I personally HATE the genre.
Give me Invincible (PLEASE!!!), Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Farscape, Anime, Kung Fu flicks, etc and I will continue to be excited by each upcoming Spooky release.
Thank you Spooky!!

#9248 2 years ago
Quoted from Selig:

I had not heard of Ultraman until reading Ready Player One years ago. I am surprised more people on here have not read that book. The Beta capsule plays a big role in it.

I still have my first edition. Too bad the movie was garbage.

#9272 2 years ago
Quoted from BWT67:

No horror?!?!?[quoted image]

Not NO horror. Just not STRICTLY horror
Bit of something for everyone.

#9273 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Why do all of the anti-horror people feel the need to constantly bash the Halloween theme? I have yet to see any of the people in the Halloween threads bashing Ultraman. People have different tastes and there are at least as many people who liked the Halloween theme as R&M or Ultraman. If you don't like horror, there are plenty of other manufacturers making games for you.

Where did I bash at all? I said I personally hate horror movies. Im sure i have a long long list of cheesy movies i like that are not what you would call popular

#9274 2 years ago

Wow, there are some pissier than normal folk here today.
The point was that Spooky made a good call appealing to different tastes.
Sit back down.

#9355 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

When I finally crack open that video Spooky Luke promised... [quoted image]

Me when Spooky releases Halloween gameplay first...

Screenshot_20210715-200501_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210715-200501_Chrome (resized).jpg
#9400 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Is there a date for the JD stream?

Screenshot_20210717-151140_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210717-151140_Chrome (resized).jpg
#9487 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

#139! Hoping to see it in 2 months, but ill be stoked whenever it shows

That seems wildly optimistic but im rooting for you

#9495 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Spooky didnt claim licensing issues..

Yes they did. Kaneda ep 600. Still a dick but the only pinball podcast I can occasionally stay awake through.

#9511 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

You should’ve gotten an email like this from Squirrel. I circled the part where she talks about the game number.[quoted image]

Or similar at least

Screenshot_20210723-130734_Gmail (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210723-130734_Gmail (resized).jpg
#9514 2 years ago
Quoted from icyjones:

Wonder if they are sending as they assign?

Not looking like it based on the Ultraman list so far. There's one in the 400's already.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-owners-machine-numbers-list-1

#9517 2 years ago

You guys need to start mentioning if you got your numbers for a HW or an UM

#9525 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Just got mine ,halloween #52, the email from Morgan said that numbers for direct sales started at 51
Order ID Number: 11305
Order Date: 07/07/21 9:03am

My order number was 11547. (Ultraman CE)
Here is my one time guess before I officially know for sure...
1) 11547-11305= 242 orders between the above and my own.
2) [email protected]:1UM= 173/69
3) #52+69=122
4) - a few BSE or SE
So Im guessing I will be around #120
Id like to get 142 since I cant get 42 (crosses fingers)

#9539 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

So, who wants to start a tracking sheet with game number, user, order method(direct/distro), order number, overseas flag, invoice date, delivery date?

I started something similar for Ultraman owners. I plan to mark them off as they are delivered.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ultraman-owners-machine-numbers-list-1#post-6402216
Im definitely seeing a lot more Halloween numbers getting out there first though.

#9548 2 years ago
Screenshot_20210723-153715_Gmail (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210723-153715_Gmail (resized).jpg
#9552 2 years ago
Quoted from pldubya43:

I’m assuming that there will be other numbers between CEs that are BSEs and SEs. .

Why would you think that?

#9675 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

People who ordered 40 mins later from Spooky are ahead. Weird system. At least I’ll know if this pin is a huge hit, a bummer or somewhere in between long before then.

Why would prioritizing direct customers be a weird system? Seems like a common practice.

#9784 2 years ago

You got a daughter I can objectify?
You're gross man.

#9800 2 years ago
Quoted from PinCheese:

Please elaborate on how we should "lighten up"

He wants us all to be misogynistic clichés like him and his pal Mr.Clean. Probably the same guys honking at high school girls from their pick ups

#9805 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

He meant Mr Clean made an off color remark, regretted it and deleted it. End of story. DakotaMike wasn’t defending it, so he doesn’t need to be labeled or scolded.
This cancel culture crap is WAY out of hand. People make mistakes. Forgive them and move on. No need to keep pounding on the guy.

Or just stop being gross. Easiest solution. Cancel culture? Dude made this statement less than 24hrs ago. It wasnt 30yrs ago. He deserved to get called out.

#9821 2 years ago
Quoted from Ninefingers:

I have a son, daughter, average-looking wife, 2 cats and I found the post to be icky.
Also- #59 CE direct thru Spooky

Hw or Um?

#9840 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Precisely. I was in no way defending the comment. I
just felt that we didn't need multiple posts about it. A simple downvote of the initial comment and an upvote of the first callout was more than enough

EDIT: Not worth it.

If you feel my comments dont apply to you, i apologize. You must see how deciding to comment that everyone should just chill out about inappropriate behavior in the hobby make you seem like you are ok with this behavior. I don't know you. I hope you are just a solid guy who didnt realize how his post could be perceived.

Spooky.
Pinball.
Ultraman.
Fun.
INCLUSION.

#9906 2 years ago

Watch out!

20210728_081814 (resized).jpg20210728_081814 (resized).jpg
#9963 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Certain things go together very well...
Peanut butter & Jelly
Lock & Key
Salt & Pepper
Outlet & Plug
Needle & Thread
Beetlejuice & Spooky Pinball
[quoted image]

"Sandsnake"?

Screenshot_20210730-094936_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210730-094936_Chrome (resized).jpg
#10066 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

OK serious question: If I commissioned new awesome PF art and sold new PF for a stupidly high price like 2k would anyone bite?
This would obviously be a Trojan Horse for AMH VE

No. Leave the past in the past and make something new.

#10087 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I'll start by saying Halloween was a memorable movie for me and I watched it in the theater when it came out. I'm also a fan of some Japanese movies and anime, but I know nothing about Ultraman (and refused to let my two boys watch Power Rangers). That being said, here's my take on the two pins;
Art work: It just depends on which theme you prefer. I think Halloween has a better backglass and I love the clown, but UKR is more colorful and campy. Slight advantage Ultraman.
Armor: Ultraman wins for color and the cool Ultraman cutouts over the speakers. Halloween pumpkin cutouts just look weird.
Plunger: Knife handle looks cool, but what happens when it rotates? I don't know what that Ultraman thing is? I'm thinking that's what calls Ultraman, which is cool for the plunger. I like the way the knife handle looks better, but we'll say this is a tie.
Topper: Halloween 3-D knife stabbing the cab vs flat spinning disk, Halloween wins no contest!
Left-side toys: I love the look and detail of the hedges, something about the symmetry appeals to my OCD. But after seeing Ultraman in person, the buildings and monsters are really nice also. Tie.
Center scoop: Pumpkin is fine, but were pumpkins really a thing in the movie? Here again, I don't know what the Ultraman thing is, but at least I'm sure it goes with the theme. Winner Ultraman.
Right-side lock: Gravestone looks fantastic and very detailed. Ultraman pin just looks cheap. No contest, Halloween wins. Hoping modders can do better for Ultraman.
Middle playfield: I feel like Spooky put more effort into the chain link fence with the gate on Halloween, but the Kaiju under the car on UKR is really cool. Tie.
Upper playfield: No question Spooky spent more on the plastics for Halloween, the wood deck looks amazing! Also the details in the house; sofa, stairs (ramp), back wall with pictures just looks perfect. Ultraman artwork looks nice but the plastics look cheap again. Except for the jet (see next).
Extra Toy: Ultraman jet is so cool and totally improves on the upper pf. I've yet to see a decent pic of the Halloween knife over the launch lane. Winner Ultraman.
Video assets: I was totally sold on Halloween until I saw the Ultraman in person. Love the scenes from the show and how the screen looks like a retro display. During some modes the screen will shake which makes it seem even more integrated. As for Halloween, the one crappy video (so far) does not impress. Winner Ultraman (for now).
Sound effects: Not a lot to go on here, but I watched and played Ultraman and the sounds seemed fun and theme appropriate. I also understand there will be some callouts in Japanese which is just awesome! What little can be heard from the only Halloween video seems like a bad Loomis impersonation and some repetitive sound bites from the movie that could become annoying. I'm sure Halloween will be much better than what we've seen and heard so far. No decision.
In summary, I feel like Spooky put more effort (and money) into the Halloween toys, but Ultraman has great artwork, colors, video, and sound effects. Everyone wins!

Can we stop making excessively long reviews or comparisons of these games until they are actually done and people have tried both for more than 5min?
This one in particular was a waste of energy as the guy doesnt even know anything about Ultraman anyway. Thanks for your biased opinion on games you havent even played though.

#10089 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Wow harsh. I gave my opinion on the aesthetics of the pins which doesn't really require game play (I did play Ultraman) and I hadn't seen anyone else do the same. But you're right, it was too long, I was bored last night. Anyway, hope you feel better by belittling someone you don't know, such is pinside.

So you've stood over both? Dont get butt hurt over someone not liking your posts or opinions on an internet forum. Itll make you crazy and you come across as an insulted little boy. Grow some skin or make better posting choices

#10103 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

And demanding everyone post exactly to your specifications doesn’t make you sound like an outraged douche? Ha. I love this place.

And thats why there is an upvote/downvote system. Getting upset over them is silly though.

#10161 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Like I said before.....
License or not...
7-9k for some plywood not even the best...and cheap as you can go with boards and whathavyou “Ben Heck”.
No game play, shitty trailer etc! Get it together! I think spooky might be realizing how others cut corners and are taking note incorporating slowly. Not a bad thing, but not a good thing. I would love to up my profit margin as well, but I’m not gonna do it starts pissing people off. You know damn well it does, so don’t criticize me while your being quiet so you can look like the good guy!
I’d rather have a no licensed game so we could get better PR and full value!

Quoted from Billygrippo:

Ahh.. “Manic depression”
Good for you! Although in 25 years, you still haven’t learned how to shut your mouth.

You seem like a really fun, chill guy. You must be a real hit at league nights. Cant keep the ladies away from that charming personality i bet.

#10238 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

You seem like your down for action friend.

You're poor grammar turns me off. Sorry.

#10240 2 years ago

Clearly the "you're" was intentional but...

Quoted from skink91:

Your poor spelling turns me off as well.

Screenshot_20210808-184957_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210808-184957_Google (resized).jpg

3 months later
#10405 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

The next game is one of the titles discussed in this thread. If that narrows it down lol

Don't you dare give me hope for a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Invincible, Batman TAS or Sonic the Hedgehog because I've definitely mentioned them knowing most of them will never exist. (Although Invincible has a fairly solid cartoon out now so maybe)

#10444 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Actors/actresses are sometimes bad people…I have asked myself these same questions and have come to the conclusion for me, I would love beetlejuice. It’s everyone’s personal opinion on if they would see/support previous work of a not nice person. Beetlejuice for me is a fun innocent film that I love…just because someone was involved with or did something I disagree with won’t stop my love for the film. That said, I don’t like the real person who did these things…but I still love the film.

Quoted from djsolzs:

I Agree I said the same thing - leave him out then.

It's not Alec Baldwin's name and personality in Beetlejuice, it's a character he played in a 30year old movie. You are over analyzing this.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Kingstown, RI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 300.00
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KnockerPTSD.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=KnockerPTSD and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.