tlsf (resized).jpg
polkaparty (resized).jpg
way2 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (6 months ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (4 months ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (4 months ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DeprivedFallacy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#703 6 months ago

Hey guys I'm in Australia an love Rick an Morty an being new to pinball didn't know how the shipping works an the payments now I get everything is USD so I covert it from AUD that's fine but the shipping worries me now I'll be honest I wasn't ready when Rick an Morty was released but I am more so now plus if it's Scooby Doo my dream with my mario brothers I gotta have it so question

If I join fang witch I will an it's Scooby an I wanna buy does spooky do the handling an hassle work of importing them I believe in Australia MR PINBALL is there distributor but not sure as he was selling the ACNC brand new but RnM was different an I'm guessing this new machine will aswell

The thing that scares me an some friends is not only the flipper that sells the spot n makes heaps $$$ but the shipping an headache I've never done I an worried of the logistics does spooky help with anything once u make deposit of the machine

I really like spookys but I do like with stern I email or ring up enquire on the game an pay 50% an get invoice an pay the other %50 when it's at warehouse ready to ship to my door

Just honestly never looked into the shipping side of things now I know 19 people brought an paided for a shipping container of ricks at some point an I believe that's all Australia got but I don't theses people an wasn't ready aswell thanks for any assistance guys cheers HOPEING for scooby Doo haha

#784 6 months ago

Reckon they could or would do a Scooby Doo the liscening much more $$$ then the rick an Morty, Scooby-Doo is been around lot longer an big films an merchandise so all that would come into play right ?

Love Scooby Doo deffs in a "mysterious" edition packed if they making it

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DeprivedFallacy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside