harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BWT67.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1572 2 years ago

Hoping for some good horror.

Halloween
Friday the 13th
They Live
The Thing
Gremlins
Phantasm
The Shining
Exorcist

...any of them would do.

#1574 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Not 'The Burning'??

Ha! I mean in a heartbeat, but may be a little too niche for marketing purposes.

#1579 2 years ago

A straight up Charles Bronson pin would be lit too. Like Black Knight style, you have to take down Bronson.

#1588 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

For me He-man makes no sense. Is there a resurgence in popularity that I have missed?? Scooby Doo still has cartoons being made and that would be a fun theme and game. I just don’t see a He-man pin making any sense at this time or ever.

Agreed, He-Man is trash.

#1651 2 years ago

Calling it right here!

MANDY!

Mandy (resized).jpegMandy (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#4980 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Any of these?
[quoted image]

Let’s be friends!

#4982 2 years ago

This should be the second theme.

3D11E916-4F94-46AA-9DFE-B590CEB89F23 (resized).jpeg3D11E916-4F94-46AA-9DFE-B590CEB89F23 (resized).jpeg
#5599 2 years ago
Quoted from Propsnsports:

i noticed that the spooky store is closed.

Mitigating Fang Club scalpers would be my suspicion. Or giving the site a slight facelift.

#5626 2 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

Well good. I hope I got my membership just in time then! If this info hits mainstream like Bloody Disgusting, and they still allowed people to buy the fang club membership the day prior to going on sale, this thing would be gone in no time.

This exactly. It will 100% be featured on BD. I’m hoping the Fang Club is no longer accessible until it’s been offered to existing members. Scalping BD trash ruins everything.

#5638 2 years ago

Chefs knife
Jack-o-lantern
Station wagon
Meyers mask
Meyers house
Meyers behind bush
Meyers in car killing Annie
Judiths Tombstone on bed
Laurie in the closet w/hanger
Meyers in ghost-sheet
Loomis (in general…lol)

I’m hoping you play as Michael. Escape the prison van and just work your way through town. Final confrontation with Loomis, he kills you or you survive.

#5670 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Throw in a debate about VHS vs Beta and it’s on!

Post your top 5 tapes. I better not see a Chopping Mall or Curtains though.

#5960 2 years ago

Thread is drifting into QAnon territory.

#6155 2 years ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

Agree. Leave Scooby for AP or Stern.

Yep. I hope it never gets made. Waste of parts, materials and resources.

#6166 2 years ago
Quoted from Deezer5150:So much Scooby hate! The level of disdain for something that is still relevant after 50 years is amusing considering the number of people on Pinside that rant and rave about a machine based on a rock band that was only relevant from 1987 to 1992. Yes GNR lovers, I’m talking about you.

Why leave a property as viable and valuable as Scooby to an inferior pinball manufacturer? If Spooky did it I’d like to think that it would be done correctly. Not rushed for the sake of a money grab.
The above is just my .02.

It was the most annoying cartoon I had to endure watching. Why it’s been relevant for 50 years is beyond me. I’d rather a pinball based on SimAnt that Scooby Doo. Each time I type “Scooby” I soil myself a little.

I totally agree with GNR, not interested in the least bit. Unfortunately that game has already been manufactured so all the resources have been utilized. I’m sure it made a bunch of dudes happy remembering how much fun it was remembering how much fun it it was to be into a crap trash band. To each their own though.

I’m sure my taste is trash in their eyes. As long as we can agree that each other’s taste is garbage and have a beer laughing, that’s all matters. But for the record, Scooby and GNR are awful ideas/concepts.

Halloween on the other hand spawned decades of influential horror and contributed to cinema in more ways than than most of us can fathom. Carpenter for life! CEs for all!

#6195 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

GnR rocks and I’ll happily pony up $9k for the CE Mystery Machine Edition.
Velma for the win!
[quoted image]

The CE’s come with a Velma fleshlight coindoor?!?!?

#6585 2 years ago

How much of the original music was licensed?

#6716 2 years ago

Hopefully all the training with Ticketmaster in the early 2000’s finally pays off.

#6908 2 years ago

Next Spooky pin is R.O.T.O.R. ?!??

F97EBC8B-22FF-46B0-980B-83DDCEF5388F (resized).jpegF97EBC8B-22FF-46B0-980B-83DDCEF5388F (resized).jpeg
#6915 2 years ago

Will there be Standard & Blood Suckers photos available before the hunger games start?

#7024 2 years ago

SpookyLuke Will there be photos available of the Standard & Blood Sucker machines before the FangClub sales start?

#7055 2 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

I hope we get some type of art on this Bridge. Be nice if they add some type of art on the plastic in the top and front. Seems like a missed opportunity. It's a bit of a eyesore bare.
[quoted image]

Absolutely needs something.

#7265 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:They aren't "fang club" members no need to worry about outside competition... but I will say regardless it will sell out day 1.

Ugggh, I wish the production number was higher. I hate having this stress. It’s also my damn birthday, haha.

#7272 2 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

But they can register today and potentially be in the running for tomorrow. I guess it depends on how quick the turnaround is for Spooky to grant their membership.

I hope they get nothing.

#7382 2 years ago

Did any photos of the BSE surface?

#7386 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

See their Facebook

I saw them put up photos of a Standard without the proper translite and then take them down. Still nothing new.

#7391 2 years ago

Just open it up to pinside members for an hour tonight. I don’t want to lose to some horror con chumps who gunna shove it in a corner and just take photos for Instagram. Please?

#7399 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

You... know I'm one of those guys too right? Lol. We do as many horror cons as pinball shows, both are a blast!
They are saying the same thing about pinball fanatics buying them all... "the REAL Halloween fans won't be able to get a game!".
Personally, I dig the people who are both. We should call this something scary... Scary Pinball? Eerie Pinball? ... oh! SPOOKY Pinball!
Yeah, that works.

Lol but you’re not “those” chumps! You know the other horror con guys. Pure Instagram.

#7402 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Well when your avatar is from The Burning, you're good in my book!
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"8e02936f7344db1c9069b867538f8342afe3d412-1625621925-1800"};
//]]>

Excellent! I hope I’m good enough to get a butter CE in before VHSWORLD.

#7411 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

I really wish yall would have cut off fang club memberships 48 hours before launch so us that have supported yall for months/years would get the absolute 1st chance

Yeah what he said! Goddamn kids and their Michael Meyers masks walking through my lawn.

#7522 2 years ago

I’m buying this just to post photos on my Instagram for my followers.

#7732 2 years ago

PINBALL STAR REIGNS SUPREME!

FLAWLESS CHECKOUT.

NEXT SPOOKY PIN IS MORTAL KOMBAT.

FAACE6F4-CCB3-4FCA-A849-042B9835B091 (resized).jpegFAACE6F4-CCB3-4FCA-A849-042B9835B091 (resized).jpeg
#7750 2 years ago

Regarding Fang Club via distributor:

04E59723-3E95-4419-B7AF-1396F70C3D41 (resized).png04E59723-3E95-4419-B7AF-1396F70C3D41 (resized).png
#7912 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Really cool of Spooky for sending the update. Really love these guys from Wisconsin. F the Packers tho.....

Aaron Rogers feels the same way and he ordered a CE.

#7932 2 years ago
Quoted from Venom77:

I vote for H78 Has a nice ring to it.

Another vote for H78

#8280 2 years ago

Next Spooky Pin Wishlist:

Halloween III: Season of the Witch
Friday the 13th
Mandy
Escape From NY
They Live
The Thing
The Fog
Phantasm
My Bloody Valentine
Black Christmas
Castlevania

#8375 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Mildly concerned about the loomis soundalike - it cheapens the experience In my opinion. Would rather you guys just used sound clips from the movie as I could tell right away it wasn't him in the promo.

Echoing this sentiment, but he's dead so what can ya do besides pull from the source material. AI learning Loomis maybe?

#8379 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

As I mentioned earlier somewhere, if you actually pay attention to the movies Loomis doesn't say that much, but he yells 'MICHAEL!" a lot. Doesn't leave a lot of room for using existing assets for callouts.

He says plenty, don't be so condescending mansplaining Loomis. Could also leverage his audio from Halloween II, IV, V as well.

#8381 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

The game is based off the first movie. Not only does pulling quotes from other movies not fit the theme of the first movie but you also would need additional licensing to pull that off. (not mansplaining)

Bah! Ok, ok, alright. You win!

#8384 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

[quoted image]

I used it once. The meme implies I have used it more than once, which I have not. You are incorrectly meme'ing.

#8391 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The use of this here raises some questions. lol.

Haha guys very funny. Keep making fun of me to validate whatever. I’m still excited for my Halloween machine, with or without fake Loomis.

#8395 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Yeah, okay. That's not any more wrong than what you did using the term "mansplain" lol

Mansplain mansplaining to me. I’ve now used it (3) times total on pinside.

#8413 2 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

....moving on. What are thoughts about having decals on the drop targets? From the pictures, I believe they are clear.

100%!

Trying to think of iconography in 3's. First thought was Tommy & Lindsey with the TV in between them.

#8445 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I'm not sure it needs them, but very easy to add with some water slide decals. I cut these out as a .png for anyone interested.
[quoted image]

Love these! Deep down I was hoping for Halloween III as the reveal. A little too esoteric for mass consumption...but maybe not?

#8517 2 years ago

# 11386 for me!

#8538 2 years ago

My mind has just been drifting all day on new Spooky horror titles. I hope one day (soon) they can release maybe 2/3 titles a year.

Let's just say you can chose one title right now for them to make. What would it be?

I'm still riding high on Halloween, and would like the pairing with its ugly duckling.

Halloween III: Season of the Witch

#8604 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Evil Dead first!

Agreed!

No Scooby! It’s not Spooky.

Make what you want to make. Halloween sold out in hours. Stick to horror please!

#8611 2 years ago

Ok I’m only in for Scooby if you play as Jason and hack apart all them hipsters in the bloodiest blood bath machine ever made.

4EFB5999-3BC0-4551-ACA0-BDAF72877D41 (resized).png4EFB5999-3BC0-4551-ACA0-BDAF72877D41 (resized).png
#8616 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

They’re doing a Carpenter film now so it only makes sense to do Big Trouble in Little China and They Live!
I’ll take both please.

Yes!!!

In order of want:

The Thing
They Live
Escape from NY
Big Trouble
Prince of Darkness
Christine
The Fog
Assault on Precinct 13

#8695 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

With Halloween flying off the rack at record speed, I hope this convinces Spooky to make Friday the 13th. I would guess it’s an equally strong draw for horror fans, maybe stronger. There seems to be more content, with great locations (camp, cabins, lake, woods) and some cool playfield possibilities. Search different cabins, lower pf could be the lake. Pop bumpers could be the woods. Certain modes could dim the lights and use flashers for the thunderstorm from the first movie...do it, Spooky!

I second this sentiment. The machine should cover the highlights of I-V. Don't get me wrong, the later parts are great, but would be difficult to include as they'd break away from the camp environment. Oh and it needs this as the definitive topper.

glover.gifglover.gif
#8702 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Crispin Glover Dance frenzy mode! Reverse flipper multi with jackpots that move when you flip haha. Would be nearly impossible and really fun haha.

I mean if Spooky attained the rights to Lions "Love is a Lie" I'd just about have a heart attack and die on the machine, lol!

#8704 2 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

Friday the 13th or evil dead would make the most sense for the next title. There is a reason why your company name is spooky, you love horror and horror sells

Yes! 100% on board! Personally I'd prefer F13th over ED, but much rather have them stay Spooky.

#8707 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I agree.
Let Stern do Scooby-Doo. Heck, they can re-purpose the van on TMNT into the mystery machine.
Running away and hiding from ghosts, running between doors, and caring more about food and scooby snacks than a storyline... Not MY cup of tea.
Keep Spooky.. SPOOKY!

Not to mention how annoying all their voices are. Scooby sounds like a mangled Sloth via The Goonies crawling out of a garbage disposal. Shaggy...dont get me started, lol.

#8716 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Well, that just makes me happier that I got in on this current release since I have zero interest in Scooby Doo as a theme.

bobby.gifbobby.gif
#8727 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I saw an interview with Crispin where he blamed that dance on a different song being played during production than what was put in the final film. But I'm pretty sure no normal human being ever danced like that to *any* song. The movie wouldn't have been the same without him. "Where's the corkscrew!?!?"
[quoted image]

Haha poor dead fuck Crispin. FYI the song played on set was AC/DCs “Back in Black”. But you’re correct no human can dance like that ever…besides George McFly.

#8757 2 years ago
Quoted from freakyvideoguy:

Has anyone that ordered direct from spooky had their cards charged (like the email said would happen at midnight?). My payment is still pending from July 7. Trying to reach out via email (like we were asked), but no luck on getting a response.

My order through Pinball Star charged.

My order through Spooky direct is still pending.

#8778 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum"
"And I'm all outta gum"

55A3C1EF-1363-4849-9667-E0E31941D8F7.gif55A3C1EF-1363-4849-9667-E0E31941D8F7.gif
#8780 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Are you going to continue to tantalize the unwashed masses with quotes from popular movies to generate speculation?

B2AA9F2B-4786-469C-A32B-97EE783D5CDD.gifB2AA9F2B-4786-469C-A32B-97EE783D5CDD.gif
#8783 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’ll just go back to my magazine then.
[quoted image]

If only a certain company could acquire such an amazing license and turn it into a pinball machine. Imaging playing with glasses for certain modes.

#8799 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Man you people are still talking about Halloween? That was so last week. What's the next project??

They Live. Confirmed.

#8850 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptK:

UNPOPULAR OPINION: Halloween III is more enjoyable than the 1978 original!?

Agreed. The score for HIII is in a realm of its own.

#8948 2 years ago

<3

4BE33499-B863-4671-B698-BD095A6DA2F7 (resized).jpeg4BE33499-B863-4671-B698-BD095A6DA2F7 (resized).jpeg
#8993 2 years ago

Next Spooky Pin: Contra?

4592AC55-9703-4B11-87D0-A822E46F8461 (resized).jpeg4592AC55-9703-4B11-87D0-A822E46F8461 (resized).jpeg
#9001 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

This would make an awesome pin! Great for rules, rockin sound and fun assets for the LCD display. Could literally just work through the levels, collect weapons. Spread could collect multiple shots near the shot you hit, etc.

Not to mention the fighting of a giant scrotum heart!

0E39CF58-F9D6-4863-9AD9-29E6EAA64215 (resized).jpeg0E39CF58-F9D6-4863-9AD9-29E6EAA64215 (resized).jpeg
#9005 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I just fucking won the raffle!!

Woah! Congrats!!

#9018 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Contra wouldn't be my top pick, but it does seem odd that there hasn't been a recent video game crossover. I'd love to work on Zelda, Metroid, Mega Man, Punch-Out!!!, or Castlevania. Pokemon also seems like it would be great, but I fear it might be a bit to young for your average pinball buying demographic. I assume it's licensing.

Contra, Metroid and Castlevania are my top 3.

I just love the thought of the original audio assets used for Contra. After you acquire the weapon each flipper press activates the sound. Spread gun actually isnt a multiball mode, you just shoot with three until you accidentally pick up something else, haha.

#9019 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Instead of a button on the lockdown bar there is a D-Pad. You have to enter the Konami code during multiball to activate super jackpots.

That would be so amazing! Could even integrate some sweet video modes with that layout as well.

#9025 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Meh, it was fun when I was 6. Played the remastered version which was neat and well done. But Contra, Metroid, etc still hold up, are more adult themed and have better music & sound.

Suggest checking out Contra: Revenge of the Red Falcon

Crazy modified assets, and quite challenging.

#9026 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Still gives me chills:

One of the best soundtracks for a video game ever!

#9029 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Castlevania would offer more depth than Contra. It's also been a more consistent game series and had an excellent adaptation on Netflix.
Also better music.

Very true, though your music comment is purely subjective. I love both dearly, but Contra's soundtrack would make for an immersive frenetic machine.

Maybe the predominant machine is Castlevania with a Contra reskin then?

#9039 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Ninja Gaiden is another that would be cool

Totally spaced on this one. 100% in for a NGCE.

#9041 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Yes,
But the T.V. show didn't have any of the original Konami music!

Yep. The Konami music is key. If the original NES sound assets are not integrated I'm out, lol.

#9046 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Contra would be higher energy. Could have sweet toys, too! Probably a billion themes that would sell better though. (Same probably applies to most of these NES games, save for Zelda, Mario, etc)

The Contra CE comes with a convex dip above the plunger to do blow off of though. D Pad on the lock down bar for video mode. Damn this game is sounding better and better!

#9049 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

And opens with this cover by vertexguy:
Would be just fuckin awesome top to bottom!

YES!! I just went completely mute on my Zoom call and blasted that, haha.

You start the game with multiball as well. Plunge one, and two drop from cradles from the upper.

#9060 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Contra: Turrets, tanks, the giant shooting wall thing from the first level, mortars, moving platforms, etc...Maybe an LCD screen perpendicular to the surface and at the rear of the pf that renders the various bosses for variety. Tons of stuff to pick from.

Red Pinballs...if thats possible?

#9061 2 years ago

So many fun things!

Level 1 (resized).pngLevel 1 (resized).pngLevel 3 boss (resized).pngLevel 3 boss (resized).pngpenis boss (resized).pngpenis boss (resized).png
#9068 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Hah...while I agree with your sentiment, unfortunately, people are stupid and don't care for originality, no matter how much they claim to be bored with the same ol same ol.

The last original I played and thoroughly enjoyed was the latest installment of Black Knight. Other than that, TNA.

#9079 2 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

It would be pretty niche at this point, but Contra would be a dream theme for me. The nes version is one of my favorite games of all time. Been playing that off and on since I was in grade school. I can finish it multiple times no deaths at this point. Castlevania would be amazing also, but I think Contra would be a better fit for pinball.
I'd imagine it would be a cheap and easy license compared to most properties.

Have you played any hacks of Contra? They are all ridiculously hard. Has all the nostalgic value, but is significantly more challenging.

The Revenge of the Red Falcon
Annihilation of the Green Falcon
Attack of the Blue Falcon

But back to the point, niche, yes, but would make for one hell of a pin.

#9083 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Anyone else still have their down payment with Spooky still pending? Mine is still pending from the 10th?

Might went through last night!

#9152 2 years ago

Double barf!

#9249 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Spooky,
Thank you for making Ultraman.
Please stick to a pattern of niche rather than going all in on horror. I was absolutely out on Halloween no matter how good it looked and I would feel the same about most, if not all, horror flicks. I was elated to see an Ultraman reveal and ordered one myself (my first Spooky game)
I mean no disrespect to the horror fans but I personally HATE the genre.
Give me Invincible (PLEASE!!!), Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Farscape, Anime, Kung Fu flicks, etc and I will continue to be excited by each upcoming Spooky release.
Thank you Spooky!!

No horror?!?!?

biff.gifbiff.gif
#9253 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Why do all of the anti-horror people feel the need to constantly bash the Halloween theme? I have yet to see any of the people in the Halloween threads bashing Ultraman. People have different tastes and there are at least as many people who liked the Halloween theme as R&M or Ultraman. If you don't like horror, there are plenty of other manufacturers making games for you.

Probably one of the parents that protested against Mortal Kombat when it was released.

#9375 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

We've all heard about TNA 2.0, but what about AMH 2.0? [quoted image]

I've never seen this game in person. Are there any on location in Chicagoland?

1 week later
#9562 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Also happy to say we are organizing a stream from the one and only Jack danger.
30 fresh games set up on the line this week and we are excited to really dig into them Monday.
Catch Corwin, Aj, and I in the booth of Joe Newhart of Pinball Star with Ultraman at Pinfest next weekend!
Charlie will be taking Halloween down to Flashback weekend Chicago Horror con as well!
Most all game numbers should be rolling out!
Hope these updates are helpful! Tons of cool stuff happening. Enjoy the ride guys!

I'm going to put a request in that JD eats a lot of Taco Bell and polish it off the Diet Mountain Dew. I always enjoy his streams when I know he really needs to use the restroom. Hoping this machine will literally scare the shit out of him.

#9641 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Dangerfield sucks. He’s the lowest common denominator of the lowest form of comedy. Why would Spooky make this? C’mon.

sk.gifsk.gif
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Gilbert, AZ
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BWT67.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=BWT67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.