7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 269.
#401 3 years ago

I was hoping for Evil Dead. Bummed for the time being.

#402 3 years ago

Nobody should be bummed...the new Spooky pin could be any theme...but the great thing is....it’s a Spooky Pinball!!!

#403 3 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Nobody should be bummed...the new Spooky pin could be any theme...but the great thing is....it’s a Spooky Pinball!!!

Agreed. Spooky is awesome and whatever theme they do next I’m sure it will kick ass.

#404 3 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

I joined the fang club a week ago hoping the new pin was gonna be Little Shop Of Horrors, Beetlejuice or Evil Dead.
If it is Scooby Doo I’m on the fence, it’s not a dream theme for me, but I think Spooky could hit a home run with it and it could be a load of fun.
Does anyone know how it works in the fang club, I know you get early pre order opportunity, but are you still blind buying or do you get to see the game mechanics, flow, art etc?

Been wondering myself. I ordered and I have received nothing..No emails, nothing in the mail...Not sure how the Fang club works. It is a bit confusing..

#405 3 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Been wondering myself. I ordered and I have received nothing..No emails, nothing in the mail...Not sure how the Fang club works. It is a bit confusing..

It is just a support club and you will get a Fang Club kit in the mail eventually with this year's swag. I believe originally, there was going to be occasional YouTube content for Fang Club members as well but not sure that ever happened. As for the early access, you will have to be a Fang Club member at the time of ordering (from Spooky or a distributor) in order to get a game during the early access window. Those that were not members and were waiting for R&M were out of luck since it sold out in 4 hours.

Of course, there is always the option to join the Fang Club immediately and then order a game, which is what many did. But in a nutshell, that is how it worked last time.

I have zero interest in buying the next game (already 1 game over my space limit and none I want to get rid of), but rejoined the club just to support my favorite pinball company! Of course, if they announce Evil Dead/Army of Darkness with Bruce Campbell on board, I will have to rethink my lineup...

#406 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I have zero interest in buying the next game (already 1 game over my space limit and none I want to get rid of)

I'm so glad you corrected yourself in the next sentence, as this old argument is really non at all.
In the end it simply does stand or fall with the theme of the next announced pin

#407 3 years ago

If it is scooby doo, i think it will be scooby doo in a ghost story...as Alice cooper in the nightmare castle.

#408 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I have zero interest in buying the next game (already 1 game over my space limit and none I want to get rid of), but rejoined the club just to support my favorite pinball company! Of course, if they announce Evil Dead/Army of Darkness with Bruce Campbell on board, I will have to rethink my lineup...

I'm searching for a GIF of a pinball being tossed out a window. If I was in your shoes that would be the Judge Dredd. Okay game, but I'd give it up in a heartbeat for a new Spooky title.

#409 3 years ago

I was told by someone who knows someone who has played the game its NOT Scooby Doo and they're not going to make the same mistake again and limit the run at 750. I'll bet right now they come out and say its limited to 1,000 this time around. Even if it is Scooby Doo that is an awesome theme and makes sense for them. Then you have to ask yourself is it based on the latest cgi based 'Scoob' movie, original cartoons, the live action films... that is a wide net there.

So what would you rather see if its scooby, the new CGI movie, live action films, or original cartoons.

#410 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I was told by someone who knows someone who has played the game its NOT Scooby Doo and they're not going to make the same mistake again and limit the run at 750. I'll bet right now they come out and say its limited to 1,000 this time around. Even if it is Scooby Doo that is an awesome theme and makes sense for them. Then you have to ask yourself is it based on the latest cgi based 'Scoob' movie, original cartoons, the live action films... that is a wide net there.
So what would you rather see if its scooby, the new CGI movie, live action films, or original cartoons.

Err...original cartoons. It's going to take a brave soul to say the live action film.

#411 3 years ago

I keep hearing Friday the 13th or Evil Dead. If it's either of those, I am in without question. I joined the fang club, but trying not to get too excited and set myself up for disappointment again, when it ends up being Motley Crue's Haunted Wax Museum or something like that.

#412 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I'm searching for a GIF of a pinball being tossed out a window. If I was in your shoes that would be the Judge Dredd. Okay game, but I'd give it up in a heartbeat for a new Spooky title.

Well, I know JD is an okay game to some, but it is a grail theme for me as I was a huge JD comic fan back in the 80's and I love the game. And since the JD game that is currently being done in the HEP thread is mine, I can promise you that this JD will never leave my collection.

No... Scared Stiff would be on the chopping block if I had to get rid of one.

#413 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

what would you rather see if its scooby, the new CGI movie, live action films, or original cartoons.

Original toons or bust!

#414 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I'd take any cartoon iteration minus the recent Scoob! version (which wasn't horrible). But there is plenty of material from the originals, What's New Scooby Doo, and the darker Mystery Incorporated stuff to keep people satisfied (the latter of which works best with Spooky's overall vibe).

#415 3 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I keep hearing Friday the 13th or Evil Dead. If it's either of those, I am in without question. I joined the fang club, but trying not to get too excited and set myself up for disappointment again, when it ends up being Motley Crue's Haunted Wax Museum or something like that.

If it were Evil Dead or Friday 13th I’d have to sell another game. Sigh.

#416 3 years ago

Yes, Spooky if is..

image-7 (resized).jpgimage-7 (resized).jpg
#417 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Well, I know JD is an okay game to some, but it is a grail theme for me as I was a huge JD comic fan back in the 80's and I love the game. And since the JD game that is currently being done in the HEP thread is mine, I can promise you that this JD will never leave my collection.
No... Scared Stiff would be on the chopping block if I had to get rid of one.

Understood. Theme connection can make a difference. I wasn't a huge fan of the comics or anything.

#418 3 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

it ends up being Motley Crue's Haunted Wax Museum or something like that.

LOL, a joke I know but I'd be interested!

#419 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

No way based on the movies. Original series or bust for me. No vegan Shaggy thank you.

#420 3 years ago

After i got my TNA and had fun with 4 players in the Co-op mode. So I sent Charlie an Email suggesting that they do ALIEN vs PREDATOR, he liked the Idea but figured the license would cost too much and the Studio would be looking for production numbers greater than 5000

#421 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

No way based on the movies. Original series or bust for me. No vegan Shaggy thank you.

Vegan Shaggy was so they could get Casey Kasem back to voice him.

#422 3 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

Vegan Shaggy was so they could get Casey Kasem back to voice him.

Still don’t want Shaggy eating salads and veggie burgers. Give me 1969 Scooby Doo.

#423 3 years ago

I'm pretty excited.After dealing with some other customer services im staying with spooky.

#424 3 years ago

Spooky kicks ass, nothing but great service. I am definitely a fan and supporter. That being said please do MEGADETH!!

#425 3 years ago

Kaneda says not Scooby Doo now, he said he’s hearing it’s a horror theme.
I like his podcast but personally I think this time he hasn’t got a Scooby Doo (Clue) what it is, he’s just grabbing at straws!
Fingers crossed for Little Shop Of Horrors, Evil Dead or Beetlejuice.

#426 3 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Even though I play R&M much, much less than my new sterns, I am part of that Spooky cult now. Quality made and from a company that demonstrates time and time again how much they truly appreciate their customers.
Irrespective of theme, my wife and I are all in on the next title to support the company.

I Agree with buy spooky and don’t wait. All around.

I would think this next title is going to be special... I like surprises.

#427 3 years ago

Charlie is on the new Final Round Pinball Podcast with Jeff and Marty. Episode 32.
He talks all about what's going on at Spooky, new Factory, and Rick and Morty.
Check it out.

#428 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Fingers crossed for Little Shop Of Horrors, Evil Dead or Beetlejuice

I don’t think Little Shop of Horrors is worthy of a pinball its a very little known cult movie. Evil Dead would be cool along with Army of Darkness but its still NOT a major horror franchise. Beetlejuice would be worth its weight in gold and I’d be the first in line to buy anything Beetlejuice if it has the assets.

I doubt its Beetlejuice but who knows. Friday the 13th, Halloween one of those two sounds about right to me. Horror themes and pinball fit like a hand and a glove.

#429 2 years ago

I called Beetlejuice back when Jack Danger decided not to make it the subject of his next homebrew and I’m still hoping my hunch was right. It would be my third spooky pin. I’m also calling Bug on design. To be clear, this isn’t based on any inside info. Just my guesses.

#430 2 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

I called Beetlejuice back when Jack Danger decided not to make it the subject of his next homebrew and I’m still hoping my hunch was right. It would be my third spooky pin. I’m also calling Bug on design. To be clear, this isn’t based on any inside info. Just my guesses.

I hope you are right! But, Spooky is tight lipped...can. Not. Wait. Whatever it is, it’s a Spooky, and I am in!

#431 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Charlie is on the new Final Round Pinball Podcast with Jeff and Marty. Episode 32.
Check it out.

Link us to it please. And maybe give us a summary as well. Thank you!

#432 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Kaneda says not Scooby Doo now, he said he’s hearing it’s a horror theme.
I like his podcast but personally I think this time he hasn’t got a Scooby Doo (Clue) what it is, he’s just grabbing at straws!
Fingers crossed for Little Shop Of Horrors, Evil Dead or Beetlejuice.

Well that sucks arse that it’s not Scooby Doo. I was doubtful but was still hoping. Well at least it was not too expensive to join the Fang Club. Well will wait for Godzilla and my EHOH. What a bummer, Scooby Doo would be an awesome game.

#433 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Link us to it please. And maybe give us a summary as well. Thank you!

No.

#434 2 years ago

That’s really nice of you NOT! Such wonderful and kind people in this hobby.

#435 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Well that sucks arse that it’s not Scooby Doo. I was doubtful but was still hoping. Well at least it was not too expensive to join the Fang Club. Well will wait for Godzilla and my EHOH. What a bummer, Scooby Doo would be an awesome game.

I wouldn’t give up hope yet. Kaneda’s guess is as good as any. We won’t know for sure until we know for sure!

#436 2 years ago

https://www.thepinballnetwork.net/e/final-round-pinball-podcast-ep-32-american-horror-story/

I know right. Literally cut, paste, click, click ... I was there!. Still I put a link on your behalf mate, you know for the less able

Thanks for the pointer!

#437 2 years ago

Nein!!
I gave name, number, and content.

By Silverfish imperatrix, who's incorrupted eye,
Sees through the lies of Doctors and their Wives!
By Salamander Drake, and the power that was Undine!
Rise to claim SATURN¿¿¿¿¿
Ring and Sky.
Before my visit to the workshop of Telescope's.
By those who see with their eyes closed.
You'll know me...
By my Black Telescope.

By Silverfish Imperatrix, you can't control me.

Orr...... I don't know how to link something on this shitty phone.

Message from The Imaginos Kingdom.

#438 2 years ago

It’s Big Trouble in Little China. Mark my words

And Ben Heck’s game is Beetlejuice.

#439 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Ouch! If this is true it’s gonna be an expensive couple of years for me.
Both must own dream themes in my household.

#440 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

This feels backwards. BTILC is more of a cheesy movie ben would like (that isn't spooky), and beetlejuice feels more like a movie Charlie would like (and IS spooky)

#441 2 years ago

How does spooky roll out theyre titles ? Meaning if your in the fang club do you know the title and have a couple pictures of the new pin when your in the 2 week window to pre order ?

#442 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

How does spooky roll out theyre titles ? Meaning if your in the fang club do you know the title and have a couple pictures of the new pin when your in the 2 week window to pre order ?

Good question! Also do any of you know how the payment is done, is it a deposit and then remaining balance when your machine is ready to ship or 100% money up front?

#443 2 years ago

Warner Brothers

#444 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Good question! Also do any of you know how the payment is done, is it a deposit and then remaining balance when your machine is ready to ship or 100% money up front?

I think for R&M it was a $1500 deposit up front.

#445 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

when rick and morty was announced, everyone had to wait before orders could be placed. the only thing the fang club gets you is a 2 week jump on purchasing a game before the general public, which means so long as its a sought after title, you're pretty much joining the club to buy one or waiting for someone to sell their spot. and yes, you had to put down $1k for a standard edition, and $1500 deposit for blood suckers. whether thats spooky direct or a distributor

#446 2 years ago

Thanks for the answer, I can swing $1000 - $1500 if it’s a must have theme for me.

#447 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

when rick and morty was announced, everyone had to wait before orders could be placed. the only thing the fang club gets you is a 2 week jump on purchasing a game before the general public, which means so long as its a sought after title, you're pretty much joining the club to buy one or waiting for someone to sell their spot. and yes, you had to put down $1k for a standard edition, and $1500 deposit for blood suckers. whether thats spooky direct or a distributor

Thanks a lot .So I take it the title and pictures of pin are public knowledge from when the 2 week window starts?

#448 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Charlie's comments make me think the CGC partnership game is Evil Dead. Ben had talked about having an Evil Dead game in development before he left Spooky. Unfortunately, the plug was pulled because the licensing costs were determined to be too high at the time. It sounds like this reveal is still 3 games out from CGC.

So what do we know for a fact about the upcoming Spooky release and where does the info come from? Ben was quoted in another thread saying he has a hand in the project and that it has 'killer' artwork. I'm still hoping for a horror movie theme.

#449 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Charlie's comments make me think the CGC partnership game is Evil Dead. Ben had talked about having an Evil Dead game in development before he left Spooky. Unfortunately, the plug was pulled because the licensing costs were determined to be too high at the time. It sounds like this reveal is still 3 games out from CGC.
So what do we know for a fact about the upcoming Spooky release and where does the info come from? Ben was quoted in another thread saying he has a hand in the project and that it has 'killer' artwork. I'm still hoping for a horror movie theme.

The only definitive thing I've heard is Charlie saying the next game has habit trails, in the latest podcast linked above. So yay?

#450 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

If it is BTILC, I am in!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

15,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/9?hl=charlemagne1987 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.