DB21EE5D-669C-4C4D-9E7F-DC93C9597423 (resized).jpeg
greasy.jpg
P2_Priest2 (resized).jpg
863FC551-1489-4F21-8BD9-B58FC092BE05 (resized).jpeg
BD393F52-399E-4210-809F-3C07B2AC8F12 (resized).jpeg
bh_3 (resized).jpg
68DFAEAD-98EA-4BC4-B296-9E562AA820A4 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,461 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 210.
#4651 6 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

years ago I had an exorcist expert come evaluate my house. He said there were multiple people living in my backyard and multiple portals, which supposedly he took care of, but the scariest is when he saw my TWD LE and he immediately shouted "it needs to go!.. now!"
Better get his opinion about this one before "it" comes home.

This needs its own thread...lol

#4652 6 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

This needs its own thread...lol

Id be in on an Oneangrymo basement theme game.

#4653 6 months ago

Going to have to be a mind-blowingly interesting playfield to get me to bite on a Halloween pin.

#4654 6 months ago

I hope you play as Michael running around multiple levels of the house gutting ignorant teens . very exited to how this plays out

#4655 6 months ago
Quoted from holden1090:

I hope you play as Michael running around multiple levels of the house gutting ignorant teens . very exited to how this plays out

Sounds kind of dull, I prefer fantasy pins that take me away from bland daily reality.

#4656 6 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sounds kind of dull, I prefer pins to take me away from my reality.

Your reality is going around gutting ignorant teens?

#4657 6 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Your reality is going around gutting ignorant teens?

#4658 6 months ago
Quoted from holden1090:

Its not a video game lol

#4659 6 months ago

I'm very excited to see what they do with Halloween. It's going to take a passionate group like Spooky to do it well but I think they're up for it.

#4660 6 months ago

I'm very curious to see how they pull this off. I'm relieved to see it seems to be based on the J.C. classic and not that RZ reboot. While I would have been a lot more excited for F13 or Evil Dead, this is still very cool! I'm amped to see Spooky going pure horror AND a doing a classic horror film. This is what I've been waiting for them to do since they started making pins.

#4661 6 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Is that Dr Loomis narrating the game at the end of the trailer...
I've had a few ideas for things I'd like to see in the game. I'd like to see a version where the player is Myers chasing people around, but I'm thinking it's going to be more Myers chasing the player around the playfield and randomly attacking them in a multi level house like environment.
Maybe some of the mechs are things like cellar doors opening to pop a ball out, an ambulance toy that Myers breaks out of, a slashing knife, a place to hide in a closet, a tombstone that goes up and down, a jack-o-lantern ball lock
I'm always hyped to see a new pin and really want to know what those in/out lane mechs are.

It's super obvious that the servos (in/outlanes mechs) just deliver the ball to the inlane, because all the subways feed them. Ball enters from the bottom, and the servo lifts it (maybe 2 at a time) up.

#4662 6 months ago

HELL YES! Just heard the news. Great job Spooky! Killer theme. Music is already baked in and it’s amazing. Opportunity to bring something new to the industry as we don’t have a real deal horror game. With halloween we can be assured no campy BS.

Really looking forward to this. CE no doubt!

#4663 6 months ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Going to have to be a mind-blowingly interesting playfield to get me to bite on a Halloween pin.

Hope you like scoops.

#4664 6 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

Hope you like scoops.

some of them are probably for holes from the upper playfields

#4665 6 months ago
Quoted from Bellystyle:

It's super obvious that the servos (in/outlanes mechs) just deliver the ball to the inlane, because all the subways feed them. Ball enters from the bottom, and the servo lifts it (maybe 2 at a time) up.

Yes. But the apparent length of them also suggest the could lift ball to an upper playfieid height for???

Looking at the optos, the one ball lift will not stage balls in the classic lock sense. As it can only detect one ball down there.

#4666 6 months ago

I will be onboard for Halloween. Or could they be messing with ya'll

#4667 6 months ago

What I liked about Carpenter and Halloween was it was all about the suspense and music. This could translate well into a great haunted house type theme where there is a Michael on the loose! Sure I liked all those thrasher movies but to me Halloween was truly a very well done suspenseful thriller. Unfortunately my money is not safe!

#4668 6 months ago
Quoted from canea:

What if the entire game was the purge though? Does Michael Myers do anything besides kill people in a stealthy manner? (Not hating on the genre - if this was Friday the 13th my deposit would be down already).

He’s got a sense of humor. He does dress up as a ghost with glasses on the outside of the sheet in one scene. It’s a side-splitter!

867484E0-2657-4B36-939D-294D1C661C09 (resized).jpeg
#4669 6 months ago

Big pass for me. Congrats to those who are fans. Sucks no Scooby Doo. Guess Stern gets my money for Mando.

#4670 6 months ago

Looks like possible artist for machine ! Jason Edmiston can anyone confirm

20210629_094453 (resized).jpg20210629_094601 (resized).jpg20210629_094806 (resized).jpg
#4671 6 months ago
5ex73b (resized).jpg
#4672 6 months ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Looks like possible artist for machine ! Jason Edmiston can anyone confirm
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

He posted it on his Instagram, looks like it! Great choice!

#4673 6 months ago

Who designed the playfield?

Who is coding this one?

#4674 6 months ago

Can’t wait for this one. Thanks Spooky!!

#4675 6 months ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Who is coding this one?

Bunyip!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunyip

Legends of the home regions!

David Van Es leading the way.

#4676 6 months ago

Leaked call out from Michael that will be in the game,
“…………”

#4677 6 months ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Who is coding this one?

A few of the Spooky crew, new pinball design blood. They did a fantastic job. The playfield is awesome!

Fazma is on code.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
LockWhenLit at gmail dot com

#4678 6 months ago
38128B09-E73E-4BCD-87E1-DA8A959074B6 (resized).png
#4679 6 months ago
Quoted from canea:

You'd be surprised how many people had their deposits down on this before the theme was announced.

Didn't know you could. He did mention 1st 50 for their special friends and operators. Buying 3 NIB from them and operating in their home state doesn't even qualify for that status.

Hope they sell all 1000 to 1600 and I hope it's a great game.

#4680 6 months ago

Jason edmiston does great work, it should be a very nice package

#4681 6 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

[quoted image]

I love his work, this would be a home run.

#4682 6 months ago
Quoted from soren:

Is it confirmed or implicit understanding that this is based on the first movie and the first movie only?
SpookyLuke

The original!

#4683 6 months ago

This would be a great pin to get on location at movie theaters for the new movie release

#4684 6 months ago

The artist has some cool stuff on his site if you want a look at his portfolio. Good stuff and definitely has other stuff with themes certain people would love on a pin.

https://jasonedmiston.com/

#4685 6 months ago

Ok so......when can I order?

#4686 6 months ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

Ok so......when can I order?

Be nice to see some gameplay or at least some stills of the playfield and cabinet art before taking orders....

#4687 6 months ago

Yes!!! Halloween is one of my favorite movies ever, and John Carpenter one of my favorite directors. I watch it every year around Halloween.

I think Halloween is the most iconic horror movie of all time. It has such great music, cinematography, suspense, lines from Donald Pleasance, atmosphere, scenes, etc... It set the standard for the slasher genre, and in my opinion nothing has ever topped it.

I'm in on a collectors edition.

#4688 6 months ago

I can't wait to hear all the great callouts from Mike Myers!

#4689 6 months ago
Quoted from RobT:

yeah baby, yeah!

#4690 6 months ago
Quoted from RobT:

I love how that guy breathes.... I've been trying to model my own breathing after his example... my wife loves it.

#4691 6 months ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Bunyip!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunyip

Legends of the home regions!

David Van Es leading the way.

There are a few insights in this video podcast, it was the first one they done and featured David as a guest. He is named as lead designer on the game by the sounds. Talking about game designs, and stuff and things... there are things that may mean more now knowing the theme...

Also other theme ideas brought up

#4692 6 months ago
Quoted from RobT:

Doesn't need them...Dr. Loomis is Michael Myers hype man, and has some great lines.

#4693 6 months ago
Quoted from RobT:

#4694 6 months ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Doesn't need them...Dr. Loomis is Michael Myers hype man, and has some great lines.

90% of Loomis's callouts are him just yelling "Micheal!"

#4695 6 months ago

Oh behave....

#4696 6 months ago

Well I gotta go watch one of the few John Carpenter movies i haven't seen! I hope I like it so i can justify buying this lol. I HATE horror but loved the original IT and The Shining so theres a chance.

#4697 6 months ago

Great choice!!!!

#4698 6 months ago

So are they going to use a Donald Pleasence sound-a-like for the callouts?

#4699 6 months ago

The “best scene” 3.5 minutes of...nothing...whispering in the dark. I wonder if we’ll even hear that dialogue over the pop bumpers LOL.

#4700 6 months ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

So are they going to use a Donald Pleasence sound-a-like for the callouts?

Hopefully they have original assets as there is plenty of material from the movies to work with.

There are 10,461 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 210.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside