7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 269.
#4601 2 years ago

The more I look at teaser photo, it really looks like a castle wall and the upper part looks like a flag that the character on the right has (forgot his name in the movie).
So Army of Darkness?

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg
#4602 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

You root for Jason in F13. He kills a bunch of scantily clad idiots in weird, creative ways. When there’s a kill, the audience cheers.

Jason killed no one in F13!

#4603 2 years ago

Rob Zombie Halloween or Original is the question now..

#4604 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

ALSO, gonna say what no one is trying to say...
KANEDA WAS RIGHT! LMAO

Really?

His first guess was Scooby.

#4605 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

The more I look at teaser photo, it really looks like a castle wall and the upper part looks like a flag that the character on the right has (forgot his name in the movie).
So Army of Darkness?[quoted image]

Welcome to a month ago? lol.

#4606 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

You haven't heard? Standard, Blood suckers, CE

well i heard standard and bloodsuckers not CE or LE

#4607 2 years ago

Really looking forward to seeing the full playfield and how this plays. I'd definitely buy a CE if I had room for a larger collection. Hopefully there will be one on location near me.

#4608 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Video clip consists of the kids from 1978, and Loomis 1978. No chance it is the Rob Zombie crap.

#4609 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I think if it was Rob Zombie they would of announced it as such so im going with the regular Halloween.

#4610 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

well i heard standard and bloodsuckers not CE or LE

BloodSuckers is now the Prem, CE is..well everyones CE I guess. There is no such LE since none are limited, only by total # of games. They could all be standards, BS, or CE.

#4611 2 years ago

No one can count on their money being safe just yet. More cool stuff coming.

US Distributors...

Spooky Pinball Morgan Emery
KingPin Games Chris Meunier
Pinball Classics Rob Anthony
Pinball Star Joe Newhart
Nitro Pinball Tommy Floyd

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
LockWhenLit at gmail dot com

#4612 2 years ago

Not interested in the theme at all, but curious to see how serial murder will play out modewise. lol.

#4613 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

The end of the video showed “Compass International Pictures” and no other credit. So it’ll be the original.

#4614 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I'm guessing that 99% of the general population has no clue that Jason wasn't the killer in original Friday the 13th.

#4615 2 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Not interested in the theme at all, but curious to see how serial murder will play out modewise. lol.

Well, they did the purge in R&M. Honestly, modes won't be an issue...callouts and how the theme integrates is what I'm curious about.

#4616 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I'm guessing that 99% of the general population has no clue that Jason wasn't the killer in original Friday the 13th.

SPOILERS!

*cough*

#4617 2 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

No one can count on their money being safe just yet. More cool stuff coming.

Care to elaborate?!

#4618 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

ALSO, gonna say what no one is trying to say...
KANEDA WAS RIGHT! LMAO

He was as right as this thread was. The old broken clock cliche.

#4619 2 years ago

Kaneda Fanboi is hysterical, btw.

#4620 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

He saved just as many princesses as Zelda!

#4621 2 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Thats awesome, I have no idea who he/she is.

#4622 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

SPOILERS!
*cough*

After 41 years, I think it's fair game.

#4623 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Well, they did the purge in R&M. Honestly, modes won't be an issue...callouts and how the theme integrates is what I'm curious about.

What if the entire game was the purge though? Does Michael Myers do anything besides kill people in a stealthy manner? (Not hating on the genre - if this was Friday the 13th my deposit would be down already).

#4624 2 years ago

I’m glad they went with a horror theme because it’s Spooky. My guess is that you will be Michael Myers and you will stalking and killing people. Don’t know how they will do call outs since he doesn’t say a word. Maybe Jamie Lee Curtis will be the narrator and your ultimate goal is to kill her. Can’t wait to see and play all the gore. Not buying tho.

#4625 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

99% of the general population doesn't even know what Friday the 13th is

Quoted from Zablon:

callouts and how the theme integrates is what I'm curious about.

I'm going to go ahead and say it's Dr Loomis doing the callouts because it makes sense, Luke liked my comment stating that a few days ago, the trailer ends with Dr Loomis talking. And then toss in some random screams and such

Quoted from canea:

What if the entire game was the purge though? Does Michael Myers do anything besides kill people? (Not hating on the genre - if this was Friday the 13th my deposit would be down already).

He stalks people and breaks out of places. But I'm leaning towards Myers will be the antagonist and not the protagonist

#4626 2 years ago
Quoted from canea:

What if the entire game was the purge though? Does Michael Myers do anything besides kill people in a stealthy manner? (Not hating on the genre - if this was Friday the 13th my deposit would be down already).

No it wouldn't. They aren't open for orders yet

#4627 2 years ago
7870ead8b1d65c368313189b3b3b30118fa432ec.jpeg (resized).jpg7870ead8b1d65c368313189b3b3b30118fa432ec.jpeg (resized).jpg
#4628 2 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Lemme guess...talking about himself in third person and how he was right all along?

#4629 2 years ago

That is a retheme game from Colsond3 not any leak.

#4630 2 years ago
209310449_4240024872725374_290653145869183882_n (1) (resized).png209310449_4240024872725374_290653145869183882_n (1) (resized).png
#4631 2 years ago

What if...this is their ultimate troll and it isn't actually Halloween at all?

#4632 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

You sure?

D265DE13-C8AE-4A86-866B-2E60C65DE96B (resized).jpegD265DE13-C8AE-4A86-866B-2E60C65DE96B (resized).jpeg
#4633 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

No it wouldn't. They aren't open for orders yet

You'd be surprised how many people had their deposits down on this before the theme was announced.

#4634 2 years ago

I can't wait to hear Kaneda rant on about how it's a horrible theme that nobody wants.

#4635 2 years ago

Oh wow, it is Halloween haha. Awesome. Me slow.

#4636 2 years ago

No interest in the theme (never seen the movie) let's see the art, rules & layout!

#4637 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

You sure?[quoted image]

Yeah, she didnt die in that movie / scene, haha

#4638 2 years ago

Is it confirmed or implicit understanding that this is based on the first movie and the first movie only?

SpookyLuke

#4639 2 years ago

years ago I had an exorcist expert come evaluate my house. He said there were multiple people living in my backyard and multiple portals, which supposedly he took care of, but the scariest is when he saw my TWD LE and he immediately shouted "it needs to go!.. now!"

Better get his opinion about this one before "it" comes home.

#4640 2 years ago

"Finally... the iconic horror film that started it all. Spooky Pinball LLC & Compass International Pictures are bringing the 1978 classic, John Carpenter's Halloween to the PINBALL WORLD! More details coming soon. Pick up a Spooky Pinball Fang Club membership to get early access"

#4641 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

What if...this is their ultimate troll and it isn't actually Halloween at all?

I'm currently in denial, too. Yesterday I was lining up the pin that I'd sell. Today I'm checking out rumors again.

#4642 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

You sure?[quoted image]

That was a dream. She was killed by Jason in Part 2.

#4643 2 years ago
Quoted from Robodobro:

That was a dream. She was killed by Jason in Part 2.

Or was Part II a dream?

Dude, the F13 movies are a mess of continuity issues and WTF moments. It’s all in good fun.

D80C747B-446D-45A7-BBBE-B3F23057A61E (resized).jpegD80C747B-446D-45A7-BBBE-B3F23057A61E (resized).jpeg
#4644 2 years ago

Dude, what?!? More info please haha

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

years ago I had an exorcist expert come evaluate my house. He said there were multiple people living in my backyard and multiple portals, which supposedly he took care of, but the scariest is when he saw my TWD LE and he immediately shouted "it needs to go!.. now!"
Better get his opinion about this one before "it" comes home.

#4645 2 years ago

OK, in F13 we root for Jason because he delivers a form of bloody comeuppance to annoying teens and so we cheer his kills. In Halloween, we root against Michael Myers because he stalks characters with whom we empathize and so we cheer when he is killed?

If that's the case, it sounds like a second rule set where you are the villain on a killing spree works better for F13 where it could play as campy, macabre fun than for it would for Halloween where you're stealthily hunting innocents. And if that's the case, it would seem less likely to see it for this game.

Am I totally off? I've not watched either franchise and so am going off the what I've read here.

#4646 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

99% of the general population doesn't even know what Friday the 13th is

I'd be curious to know the actual percentage, but I'd take the over on 1% knowing about Friday the 13th (the Movie). Either way from that percent, I'm guessing a high percentage of those only know Jason or "the guy in the hockey mask".

#4647 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I'd be curious to know the actual percentage, but I'd take the over on 1% knowing about Friday the 13th (the Movie). Either way from that percent, I'm guessing a high percentage of those only know Jason or "the guy in the hockey mask".

Oh yeah, more than 1% knows what it is. I'd guess maybe 30% of people could pair Jason and Friday the 13th. In context my comment makes more sense, but I see why it was poorly worded now.

#4648 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Dude, what?!? More info please haha

Hey man, I'd believe it no worries after a description of the uncanny way Oneangrymo s Alien tried to kill him!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/505#post-5163873

#4649 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

It's the only Halloween movie with a plot, for one thing.
I don't get the appeal of a pinball machine based on Halloween, or Friday the 13th. In both cases the antagonist doesn't talk, so save a bundle on the callout budget there, and there's only one mode "Halloween Massacre" / "Summer Camp Massacre".

It will be interesting to see what they can do with it, not an obvious slam-dunk for a pinball theme IMHO. Maybe you play as Mike M. and hunt the innocents?

#4650 2 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

So a lot of people are making guesses, but not putting their money where their mouth is.
I will donate $100 to Pinside if it doesn't start with an H and end with an N.

I guess I don't need to donate $100 to Pinside.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arabi, LA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 49.99
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/93?hl=holden1090 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.