7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 269.
#4251 2 years ago

Stacked and Loaded… this time you’ve got Corwin wearing a Evil Dead shirt, Charlie wearing a Jason jersey and a Spooky St. sign (a la Elm Street) behind them…

Stacked and Loaded… could it possibly be?! Not a movie. A comic book? Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash? Deadites, Necronomicon, Elm Street House, Camp Cabins with Jason’s Mom’s head… illustrated NEW artwork? Does that fit with what people are guessing based on the underside of the playfield?

I mean- what’s the licensing like for something like that? Only thing is I thought the character of Jason was under dispute between Sean Cunningham and Victor Miller right now.

The suspense is killing me. (Pun intended)

Help me understand the video though- different art packages or same art package for all 3 versions (minus the interior art art and the extra toy and topper)

#4252 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

He is wearing a Jason shirt, not a Halloween shirt. Do you guys even know these movies?

Yeah, Halloween is with Michael Myers.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Quoted from TheCreature:

Stacked and Loaded… this time you’ve got Luke wearing a Evil Dead shirt, Charlie wearing a Jason jersey and a Spooky St. sign (a la Elm Street) behind them…
Stacked and Loaded… could it possibly be?! Not a movie. A comic book? Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash? Deadites, Necronomicon, Elm Street House, Camp Cabins with Jason’s Mom’s head… illustrated NEW artwork? Does that fit with what people are guessing based on the underside of the playfield?
I mean- what’s the licensing like for something like that? Only thing is I thought the character of Jason was under dispute between Sean Cunningham and Victor Miller right now.
The suspense is killing me. (Pun intended)
Help me understand the video though- different art packages or same art package for all 3 versions (minus the interior art art and the extra toy and topper)

Again, that's Corwin (not Luke) and there was no mention of different artwork between the versions in that video. Could still be the case, but I'm 99% sure they didn't mention artwork in the list of differences. It sounds like they are just streaming their alacart offerings into packages versus each machine being completely customized. As others have said it may come down to the topper. How much is just a topper from Stern? ... Oh, and the build order will probably pursuade many to go Bloodsuckers or Collectors Edition. Having those games on the line first is a huge benefit to some individuals.

#4253 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

will likely not garner the absolute feeding frenzy that RaM did.

U sure?
Is this the game they announced working with CGC to enable higher numbers?
The same game they said benheck was work to bring to life?
There could be a LOT more machines available if this is indeed a slam dunk have-to-have.

#4254 2 years ago

Does anyone know if Spooky charges tax if you order directly through them?

#4255 2 years ago
MV5BMTQxMDU3MjM0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTMzNTQ1MjE@._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BMTQxMDU3MjM0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTMzNTQ1MjE@._V1_ (resized).jpg
#4256 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Probably.
Everyone does at this point; unless they live in a state w/o sales tax and some how avoids being on the hook to collect on behalf of the buyers state.
The days of not paying sales tax for online orders is nearly gone.

#4257 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Probably.
Everyone does at this point; unless they live in a state w/o sales tax and some how avoids being on the hook to collect on behalf of the buyers state.

I know a couple of distributors that trust the buyer to pay sales tax on their own. I know JJP charges tax when you buy direct, and so does stern. Was wondering if spooky was in this boat too. I’d prefer to buy from my distributor, but when the ordering opens up, I want to be sure I get a game.

#4258 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

U sure?
Is this the game they announced working with CGC to enable higher numbers?
The same game they said benheck was work to bring to life?
There could be a LOT more machines available if this is indeed a slam dunk have-to-have.

No. It isn't...those are later.

#4259 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I know a couple of distributors that trust the buyer to pay sales tax on their own. I know JJP charges tax when you buy direct, and so does stern. Was wondering if spooky was in this boat too. I’d prefer to buy from my distributor, but when the ordering opens up, I want to be sure I get a game.

yes they do.

#4260 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Yes they do. And if you’re in California then you get to pay a sweet 9% sales tax! Woohoo!!!

#4261 2 years ago

Buy gently used to avoid the ridiculous taxes and shipping. Unless you absolutely must have the new out of box experience

#4262 2 years ago

I know the stacked and loaded clue is old but doesn’t scooby doo and shaggy eat stacked sandwiches. I hope it’s not scooby doo but I think it could be.

#4263 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Buy gently used to avoid the ridiculous taxes and shipping. Unless you absolutely must have the new out of box experience

Nowadays taxes are less then what people ask for a used pin. This will be a hard decision, because I never buy NIB. I might have too this time.

#4264 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

I know the stacked and loaded clue is old but doesn’t scooby doo and shaggy eat stacked sandwiches. I hope it’s not scooby doo but I think it could be.

I still feel this was just a description of the playfield and not the theme.

#4265 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

He is wearing a Jason shirt, not a Halloween shirt. Do you guys even know these movies?

Nah I dont give 1 crap about them. Lol

#4266 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I hope so. Not interested in Scooby Doo whatsoever. But will be happy for you folks who are.

#4267 2 years ago

And will look forward to playing it on site.

#4268 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Nowadays taxes are less then what people ask for a used pin. This will be a hard decision, because I never buy NIB. I might have too this time.

True, there’s always the FOMO and risk of missing out on that grail pin, especially the limited LEs. I’ve bought my share of new pins including the GNR LE that just arrived, but will likely only buy second hand from now on. Then again, I’m bummed I missed out on Elvira LE, they seem impossible to find. I’m a patient man, though

#4269 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

True, there’s always the FOMO and risk of missing out on that grail pin, especially the limited LEs. I’ve bought my share of new pins including the GNR LE that just arrived, but will likely only buy second hand from now on. Then again, I’m bummed I missed out on Elvira LE, they seem impossible to find. I’m a patient man, though

I said the same thing...3 NIB's ago sigh...problem is prices keep going up..not down..crazy.

#4270 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I've been hoping for Scooby, and if I really want to I can see a piled-high sandwich forming based on those inserts in the middle of the playfield.

#4271 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That resident evil post got me thinking...[quoted image]

That cabinet theme really just wants sides that are dark in texture, with a big umbrella on there! . imho.

#4272 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

That cabinet theme really just wants sides that are dark in texture, with a big umbrella on there! . imho.

I put the umbrella on the coin door area, but maybe too subtle.

#4273 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I put the umbrella on the coin door area, but maybe too subtle.

I'm kinda remembering it being a broad theme in the show or game.

Big dark grey things just with a giant umby plastered on there. Would be so fitting I think.

Risk of being too plain... but could skillfully blend something to the backbox and front, to have some "content". Also whatever "dark texture" would be key.

Just writing imaginations, well trying to Lol

Soz I know it isn't RE, grafix leak doesn't fit.

#4274 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Probably.

An out of state dealer needs to hit 500k worth of sales in Texas per fiscal year, for them to be responsible. Otherwise the responsibility to pay those taxes falls on the buyer through "use tax".

That amount varies from state to state. Sometimes it doesn't matter though. Like if the dealer sells stuff on ebay or amazon, like Game room guys. They are responsible regardless of the amount of sales in that state.

#4275 2 years ago

Place your bets !!!
When will spookys new pin official go for sale?

20565C8B-5B63-4D79-9663-3DA7108BE193 (resized).jpeg20565C8B-5B63-4D79-9663-3DA7108BE193 (resized).jpeg
#4276 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Place your bets !!!
When will spookys new pin official go for sale?
[quoted image]

I don't think it will be a Huckleberry Hound pin. I'm guessing they will reveal this upcoming Tuesday or Wednesday June 29th / 30th at the latest the theme with a tease. Friday perhaps game play video. This makes sense with an upcoming 4th of July weekend for people to talk about it with family & friends. Fang members first crack early July. Several games to be on location mid to end of July (bug testers). ETA shipping games in hand Aug.-Oct. for Collector Editions to peoples personal collection. Now an ultimate personal dream theme for me and absolutely perfect for this upcoming weekend to announce / summer release would be JAWS.

JAWSPIN.pngJAWSPIN.png
#4277 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I don't think it will be a Huckleberry Hound pin.

You know what... I'd be all over a Huckleberry Hound pin.

#4278 2 years ago

Army of Darkness Halloween Special

C7261CA4-A096-4E5C-85EA-52C71FCFB22E (resized).jpegC7261CA4-A096-4E5C-85EA-52C71FCFB22E (resized).jpeg
#4279 2 years ago

Someone with better tech.
Look in Charlie’s glasses for the topper that they mention is right in front of them.

161A9C00-5CEE-40D0-BE3C-D7F16CABFD90 (resized).png161A9C00-5CEE-40D0-BE3C-D7F16CABFD90 (resized).png
#4280 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Look in Charlie’s glasses for the topper that they mention is right in front of them.
[quoted image]

I came up with this:

b9dba9d2b89801d99a4126e671177473be1a9a5dr1-700-875v2_uhq (resized).jpgb9dba9d2b89801d99a4126e671177473be1a9a5dr1-700-875v2_uhq (resized).jpg
#4281 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

It is a description of the playfield amd mot the theme. Stacked is 3 playfields and loaded with items.

#4282 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

[quoted image]

Man this is getting out of hand. Contact the FBI to enhance the image lol

#4283 2 years ago

I feel like if some of you guys were in charge of a murder investigation a bunch on innocent people would be in jail.

#4284 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

[quoted image]

You guys are crazy

#4285 2 years ago

I work for the FBI and used our cutting edge tech to unscramble the reflection in his glasses.

spky (resized).jpgspky (resized).jpg
#4286 2 years ago

Looks like it's Pink Eye & The Brain?

20210628_102743 (resized).png20210628_102743 (resized).png
#4287 2 years ago

I'm hoping they've done something a bit more involving with the cellar holes on the left than just being three identical shots on one side. Some manner of power-based shot or secondary shooter where you have to get the ball into the right hole.

#4288 2 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

I'm hoping they've done something a bit more involving with the cellar holes on the left than just being three identical shots on one side. Some manner of power-based shot or secondary shooter where you have to get the ball into the right hole.

I was thinking it might be something more like the Pit Creature mode on Alice Cooper (which is awesome).
You basically shoot for the lighted shots to find out where he is bidding.
Either way, cant wait to see the release.

#4289 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

[quoted image]

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qlmuy

#4290 2 years ago

So..here's a question that's been rattling around in my head since the person posted pics of what they thought the PF looked like.

Other than Funhouse (which is only a skill shot) are there others that have shooters on the left? Also, why isn't actual shooters on the left a thing? Right hand biased designers??

#4291 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

So..here's a question that's been rattling around in my head since the person posted pics of what they thought the PF looked like.
Other than Funhouse (which is only a skill shot) are there others that have shooters on the left? Also, why isn't actual shooters on the left a thing? Right hand biased designers??

DE GNR has a shooter lane on both sides.
The left side is only for Slash’s Snake Pit though.

#4292 2 years ago

Red and Ted's Roadshow has two plungers.

#4293 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Red and Ted's Roadshow has two plungers.

Well yeah, forgot about that..same designer.

#4294 2 years ago

Is there ANY chance it's Beetlejuice? Please?

#4295 2 years ago

Judge Dredd also has shooters on each side, although the left side is an auto shooter for the Air Raid, and of course, JD is a widebody.

#4296 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Is there ANY chance it's Beetlejuice? Please?

Per Ben Heck, the new pin has ZERO percent chance of being anything, any title, any theme.

He doesn't play nice.

#4297 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Per Ben Heck, the new pin has ZERO percent chance of being anything, any title, any theme.
He doesn't play nice.

Oh it certainly is a theme. It just isn't Beetlejuice or Scooby-Doo.

Also, ya'll are getting CRAZY!

#4298 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It seems pretty obvious it's for right handed people. It's also tradition at this point and pinheads hate change.

I kinda wonder if left handed people are better at hitting the STEP skill shot stuff on Funhouse than right handed.

#4299 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Oh it certainly is a theme. It just isn't Beetlejuice or Scooby-Doo.

Thank goodness for ruling those out. Sigh (of relief).

#4300 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It seems pretty obvious it's for right handed people. It's also tradition at this point and pinheads hate change.
I kinda wonder if left handed people are better at hitting the STEP skill shot stuff on Funhouse than right handed.

I'm left handed, which is why it even was a consideration. I figured that yes, what started as a right hand design way back when, turned into tradition/habit.

As for left shooting..hmm...maybe, I don't think so though, still takes practice.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
7,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 49.99
$ 13,500.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/86?hl=gorbiie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.