7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 269.
#4101 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I had no idea how deciding what pin to buy next is so life and death!
But yeah, if I decide to read a thread that grows to 4000 posts of meaningless conjecture, that's on me! Go nuts!
And to be honest, I'm a little antsy to find out, myself. When Beetlejuice was on the table, I was more concerned how to come up with the dough, but that title has been ruled out, as I recall.
And under the pf sure looks interesting! Still, I can relax knowing I won't want a CE, whatever the title, so I don't even need to be on the ball like I was for R&M, no four hour "sellout" this time!

Never said it was life or death. And even saying that is a bunch of crap. I lost three children so I know life and death. Pinball is a nice distraction and outlet to life and death for some us. And some of us like me have major health problems and time isn’t necessarily on our side. So yeah it would be nice to know what the game will be so i can move onto the next one I want. Peace

#4102 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I can't imagine how a pin would be made out of this, and the backlash to all the gorey video assets, but I'd be in just because someone had the balls to attempt such a feat.

Lots of cool things can be had without even using 'assets'. For example- I heard, in my head, that it is going to be Halloween and the glass is double thickness so 'blood' can be pumped up and then run down across the playfield when the multiball kicks on. Lots of cool stuff to dream up with the right team

#4103 2 years ago

So many people say what great games TNA and R&M are and I also agree that they are but I just wanted to point out that RZ doesn't get the love it deserves. It's a great game.

#4104 2 years ago

Team America World Police. Spooky gotta do it. Call outs for days.

#4105 2 years ago

THERE IS NO SET DATE. There is no confusion. We all know there is NO date set for a reveal. Your lack of patience is embarrassing. Charlie said some kind of reveal within the next few weeks is likely, you can play with your other toys until then honey.

Quoted from Jack8765:

If there’s no confusion, when is it genius?

#4106 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

THERE IS NO SET DATE. There is no confusion. We all know there is NO date set for a reveal. Your lack of patience is embarrassing. Charlie said some kind of reveal within the next few weeks is likely, you can play with your other toys until then honey.

I never said there was a set date. I never said anything about sharing the title either. I simply was fishing, if they want, to share a date of the unveil. That’s it. I didn’t demand anything. I didn’t yell at anyone and tell them to get away from my dog. Why the hostility? Haven’t 20 people asked Ben for more clues? I am eagerly awaiting the unveil like so many others on this thread. I own a Spooky and it’s my favorite pin. So I’ll ask you to pretty please forgive my excitement. Thought this was a Spooky enthusiast thread. Do we not share that common interest? But you want to call me names. That’s cool. You seem like a great guy.

#4107 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I agree with you, but you’re getting way to amped up in your rebuttal. Enjoy your Saturday evening my dude.

#4108 2 years ago

Much like Spooky is not obligated to give us a concrete date, I am under no obligation to not be an insufferable bastard haha. (But yes, it was brutal and I deleted right after I posted. Not sure why it’s still showing up. My apologies)

Quoted from Jack8765:

I never said there was a set date. I never said anything about sharing the title either. I simply was fishing, if they want, to share a date of the unveil. That’s it. I didn’t demand anything. I didn’t yell at anyone and tell them to get away from my dog. Why the hostility? Haven’t 20 people asked Ben for more clues? I am eagerly awaiting the unveil like so many others on this thread. I own a Spooky and it’s my favorite pin. So I’ll ask you to pretty please forgive my excitement. Thought this was a Spooky enthusiast thread. Do we not share that common interest? But you want to call me names. That’s cool. You seem like a great guy.

Quoted from jandrea95:

I agree with you, but you’re getting way to amped up in your rebuttal. Enjoy your Saturday evening my dude.

#4109 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Lots of cool things can be had without even using 'assets'. For example- I heard, in my head, that it is going to be Halloween and the glass is double thickness so 'blood' can be pumped up and then run down across the playfield when the multiball kicks on. Lots of cool stuff to dream up with the right team

I think many are missing my point It's not what CAN be done, it's what CAN be done under license and BOM, and well physics. While your idea sounds really cool, implementation in reality would be a nightmare - especially upkeep for a commercial machine.

#4110 2 years ago

In the words of Monty Python

That's all I have to say about that

#4111 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

So many people say what great games TNA and R&M are and I also agree that they are but I just wanted to point out that RZ doesn't get the love it deserves. It's a great game.

Throw ACNC on that list of great Spooky games. Such a good game!

#4112 2 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Throw ACNC on that list of great Spooky games. Such a good game!

Haven't had the opportunity to play one enough but I look forward to getting better acquainted with ACNC.

#4113 2 years ago

Spooky said on Facebook it’s coming this week

#4114 2 years ago
0890B762-8F68-4C35-A17D-1374CA622A5E (resized).jpeg0890B762-8F68-4C35-A17D-1374CA622A5E (resized).jpeg
#4115 2 years ago

Was there more? because that doesn't say anything about 'coming next week'.

#4116 2 years ago

Fasten your seatbelts, folks.
Looks like fun heading our way next week.
Here's some live Alice, for a Saturday night.

20210613_234249 (resized).jpg20210613_234249 (resized).jpg

#4118 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Ahem ... 'This' week.

#4119 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Go to sleep pinside. Lol

But the sun hasn't even gone down yet!?!

#4120 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Haven't had the opportunity to play one enough but I look forward to getting better acquainted with ACNC.

One of the best machines ever!!!

#4121 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Ahem ... 'This' week.

Some people apparently don’t read the entire post. Glad you do.

Quoted from Zablon:

Did you not read the entire post?

#4122 2 years ago

If it’s like Rick and Morty we will see the teaser tonight and then the rest tomorrow and orders tomorrow

#4123 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Free Beer Tomorrow

#4124 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Some people apparently don’t read the entire post. Glad you do.

Did you not read the entire post?

This is why people get false hopes. Nowhere on the post pasted above does it say 'coming this week'

It says "going to be an exciting week". That is it. People are making their own conclusions and filling in words. Unless (as I asked) there is more. Some of us don't bother with FB. For all we know, it could be an exciting week because they are finally done with R&M and are going on a week vacation.

#4125 2 years ago

With people scrutinizing every syllable of every word Charlie posts, nobody paid attention to his last post?

6D9DD416-0678-4360-BD7C-FB33B39A91D1.jpeg6D9DD416-0678-4360-BD7C-FB33B39A91D1.jpegA8D45C0B-D42C-4F35-B8D0-20220D522B9F.jpegA8D45C0B-D42C-4F35-B8D0-20220D522B9F.jpeg
#4126 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

With people scrutinizing every syllable of every word Charlie posts, nobody paid attention to his last post?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Controversial opinion, but I'd prefer if Spooky designers weren't murdered at a cursed campsite

#4127 2 years ago

All I got from that post was that they were slacking and PLAYING pinball, while the rest of us were frantically hitting refresh on webpages.

#4128 2 years ago

If you take all the capital letters from the post it forms the words HS and SGSS. What do those words mean? It's a mystery and so is Spooky Pinball.

#4129 2 years ago

You’re both wrong…..

F32B7ECB-32FA-418E-94F2-A9678772468E (resized).jpegF32B7ECB-32FA-418E-94F2-A9678772468E (resized).jpeg
#4130 2 years ago

Dang I just lost
C12E9C1D-BBC3-45B3-841B-79623B03230F (resized).jpegC12E9C1D-BBC3-45B3-841B-79623B03230F (resized).jpeg

#4131 2 years ago

I did. I posted the Jason mask under the post.

#4132 2 years ago

Maybe you are running / having the ball move in and out of the camp crystal lake cabins going throughout the upper playfields. The timing would also make sense if they would send out collector editions on August "Friday the 13th".

Friday-13th-Collection-1000-01 (resized).pngFriday-13th-Collection-1000-01 (resized).png
#4133 2 years ago

Friday 13th got to be most likely I guess.

Camp could be a Rocky Horror Picture Show Clue but seems unlikely, even though I can see Bowen doing the time warp as he plays

#4134 2 years ago

Even though Friday 13th is inferior in every way to Halloween, I am beginning to think it would make a superior theme for Spooky. As others have noted, Halloween has no memorable speech and callouts would suck. Halloween does have the best musical score but there is more stuff to integrate and more toys that could be sculpted if it were Friday 13th. I am moving my money to that “camp”.

edit - this doesn’t explain the cleverly coded word salad that was decoded by cooked71 as it clearly spells out Halloween, Stupid!

#4135 2 years ago

F13 would be.....tough to make, I would think, based on the debacle that is the license. When GunMedia made the PC/Console game, it was a clusterf%^k that ended in them basically having to abandon the game updates. We'll see, though. Personally, I'm hoping for Halloween.

#4136 2 years ago

Even though Friday 13th is inferior in every way to Halloween, I am beginning to think it would make a superior theme for Spooky. As others have noted, Halloween has no memorable speech and callouts would suck. Halloween does have the best musical score but there is more stuff to integrate and more toys that could be sculpted if it were Friday 13th. I am moving my money to that “camp”.
edit - this doesn’t explain the cleverly coded word salad that was decoded by cooked71 as it clearly spells out Halloween, Stupid!

I have no idea how you would even do callouts for either of those themes? Other than Jamie Lee Curtis, screaming, I'm drawing a blank.
Camp, Crystal lake could make for an interesting playfield design.

#4137 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Controversial opinion, but I'd prefer if Spooky designers weren't murdered at a cursed campsite

They're mostly not teenagers anymore, so it's unlikely.

#4138 2 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

I have no idea how you would even do callouts for either of those themes? Other than Jamie Lee Curtis, screaming, I'm drawing a blank.

Movie theatre involved audience member experience.

"Oh...don't go in there"

"Aw, HELL no."

"Didn't I say don't go in there?"

"This freaky MFer about has me on my last nerve."

"Watch this part....OHHHH!"

#4139 2 years ago

Just wilhelm for the entire game.

#4140 2 years ago

No more room and no more money. Only title that would make me sell something is Predator.

#4141 2 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Dr Loomis would be a good character to narrate a Halloween pinball adventure

Little introductory speech to set the mood, warnings about what Michael does and where he’s going, a not-mad-just-disappointed tilt callout, etc

#4142 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Dr Loomis would be a good character to narrate a Halloween pinball adventure

Little introductory speech to set the mood, warnings about what Michael does and where he’s going, a not-mad-just-disappointed tilt callout, etc

Don't forget the humor.

Dr. Loomis telling the sheriff that Michael probably won't make it to Haddonfield. And in the background we see Michael driving by in a station wagon.

LTG : )

#4143 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

No more room and no more money. Only title that would make me sell something is Predator.

I don't think we're getting a Michael Jackson pin anytime soon, so you're safe.

#4145 2 years ago

Give me some sugar, baby

#4146 2 years ago

Prices are reasonable

pic (resized).jpgpic (resized).jpg
#4147 2 years ago

So, they kind of fudged by having direct print be optional on collector's editions. Practically speaking, that makes 4 SKUs.

Also, it doesn't bug me, but by making the CE numbers potentially only limited by the total number of machines spooky will build for this title (and therefore not really a super-LE), people that buy for rarity might not be happy as most of the pins built could be CEs. Stern's time-tested model of a true LE is better, IMO.

#4149 2 years ago

Camp… hmmm… maybe this is it

(This most definitely is not it)

8C59DC98-0521-4BD9-AF96-DE5F0DF39352 (resized).jpeg8C59DC98-0521-4BD9-AF96-DE5F0DF39352 (resized).jpeg
#4150 2 years ago

I'm thinking Collector Edition w./ direct print is the way to go on this one. @ $9995.00 The great thing for Spooky is that they can dictate and maximize sales for any of the versions etc... but I'd personally out of the gate want them to completely limit the CE to say 500 max or well since it's spooky maybe 666. Especially if the games are identical in terms of game play no one is really missing out on the experience.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 29.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/83?hl=cloggeddrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.