7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 268.
#3951 2 years ago

I heard the code name is Pat Sajak.

DBEF7E53-764C-4966-A34B-BB792A68C916 (resized).jpegDBEF7E53-764C-4966-A34B-BB792A68C916 (resized).jpeg
#3952 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

But I don't see a list of Distributors on the Spooky website.
I also emailed Spooky for the Texas distributors, but yet to hear back.
Could not get a lead on a Texas distributor for Spooky googling

There is not a Texas distributor for Spooky. In fact, there are very few distributors.

#3953 2 years ago

Notice the sign “Spooky St”, i.e. Nightmare on Elm Street

ED268387-FFE6-460D-A337-AB1C9F2635C5 (resized).jpegED268387-FFE6-460D-A337-AB1C9F2635C5 (resized).jpeg
#3954 2 years ago

Regarding ACNC I stand corrected. I thought they were games sitting in the warehouse.

#3956 2 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Notice the sign “Spooky St”, i.e. Nightmare on Elm Street[quoted image]

#3957 2 years ago

Nightmare on Sesame Street.

#3958 2 years ago

Well here’s my magnificent seven...
1) Big Trouble In Little China
2) Evil Dead
3) Little Shop Of Horrors
4) Lost Boys
5) Beetlejuice
6) The Thing
7) Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Go ahead Spooky, make my day!

#3959 2 years ago

Here are my super original guesses in order

1. Nightmare on Elm Street
2. Halloween
3. Friday the 13th.

Has anyone guessed these yet? (well, maybe a few people . . .)

I don't believe any of these have been eliminated by Ben H. I'm not a big horror fan (though as a teen I enjoyed all three of those movies) so I"m not expecting an exciting theme for me. I'm not an Alice Cooper fan either, though, and I thought they did an amazing job with the theme there and it turns out that Alice Cooper is really fun pinball music too (if the shots weren't so tight I might have tried to buy one).

#3960 2 years ago

Nightmare on Elm Street is what i hope it to be

#3961 2 years ago

I do wish they just tell us.. starting to get blueballs here lol... like worse then having a chick down to just her underwear and parents show up for a surprise visit haha... seriously I'm so ready to buy a iron madien or hotwheels right now but trying to hold out for this spooky reveal... the struggle is real...

#3962 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

That's a tire. 100%.

LOL

It's not.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
LockWhenLit at gmail dot com

#3963 2 years ago

Rumor is the reveal is now October 31th.

#3964 2 years ago
Quoted from Venom77:

I do wish they just tell us.. starting to get blueballs here lol... like worse then having a chick down to just her underwear and parents show up for a surprise visit haha... seriously I'm so ready to buy a iron madien or hotwheels right now but trying to hold out for this spooky reveal... the struggle is real...

You had me, up until Hot Wheels...

#3965 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

What happened to making TNA 2.0?

I often wonder what happened to my TNA 1.0. Why did I sell it! Oh yeah, because I was going to break the glass into a thousand pieces if I kept it. I really do miss it though -- just a great pure pinball experience.

#3967 2 years ago

Rumor is now August Neverteenth.

#3968 2 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Here are my super original guesses in order
1. Nightmare on Elm Street
2. Halloween
3. Friday the 13th.
Has anyone guessed these yet? (well, maybe a few people . . .)
I don't believe any of these have been eliminated by Ben H. I'm not a big horror fan (though as a teen I enjoyed all three of those movies) so I"m not expecting an exciting theme for me. I'm not an Alice Cooper fan either, though, and I thought they did an amazing job with the theme there and it turns out that Alice Cooper is really fun pinball music too (if the shots weren't so tight I might have tried to buy one).

The shots aren't that tight. It's definitely a super fun machine. It's our best machine

#3969 2 years ago

File under: Boomers Hornyposting

Quoted from Venom77:

#3970 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

thought I jumped into the CGC remake thread for a second there!

#3971 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You’re getting Spooky confused with Deeproot.

#3972 2 years ago

I can’t imagine it will be October 31st. That would not be a good idea. Especially with CGC possibly announcing soon, and American Pinball, and Stern should have Godzilla hopefully announced near that time also.

If it’s October will probably just order Mando then.

#3973 2 years ago

I never saw this crossover coming....

#3974 2 years ago

Never thought I’d see sexual tension in a pinball thread. But this thread is like a Year 10 blue light disco.

#3975 2 years ago
Quoted from Stemmy:

The shots aren't that tight. It's definitely a super fun machine. It's our best machine

Thanks for the info -- I should have said if I hadn't heard the shots were tight as I've never played it Congrats on having it, it looks awesome and it's a unique play field too.

#3976 2 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Thanks for the info -- I should have said if I hadn't heard the shots were tight as I've never played it Congrats on having it, it looks awesome and it's a unique play field too.

The music goes well with the machine even if your nor a Cooper fan. If you like monsters it's sweet.

#3977 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Never thought I’d see sexual tension in a pinball thread. But this thread is like a Year 10 blue light disco.

blue-balls.gifblue-balls.gif
#3978 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I never saw this crossover coming....

Courage the Cowardly Dog and Scooby!! That looks awesome!! Glad to see Scooby still popular. Come on Spooky, make Scooby!!! If you haven’t already.

#3979 2 years ago

Phantasm Pinball Confirmed!!! Thanks for the update Spooky. About damn time.

phantasm (resized).jpgphantasm (resized).jpg
#3980 2 years ago

No reveal today. Bummer

#3981 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Nope, They are new builds 100%
I don't think they ever stopped making them.
I ordered a Butter cabinet. Mine will be built soon. It's not built yet.
What was your original point once again? lol

I think there’s a little confusion. They made and sold close to the original run of 500 when they released. One of those last 12 ‘on the line’ was mine. I was an original order. For reasons on my side (not Spooky’s) it was delayed - there were a couple of others like myself, if I understand correctly, who purchased early but didn’t take delivery until much later. Can’t speak for the distributor thing - but there were all of 12 that were ‘on the line’ not all of which were available for purchase. Alice ‘Sold Out’ and was mostly manufactured YEARS AGO. The fact that less than a dozen became available as a ‘last call’ after Spooky switched the line to Rick & Morty production for 18 months and before they switch to the new game is amazing and a blessing.

You got one! Congrats, man! But they haven’t been making them steadily as if they’re new builds for sale.

I’m sure Luke could clear it all up for us, but I’m pretty sure they’re working hard on Scooby Ash’s Beetlejuice Castle of Famous Monsters and Bela Lugosi vs. Jason and the Masters of the Universe.

But Alice is now definitely sold out!

Looking forward to the reveal!

#3982 2 years ago

The Alice coopers that are on the line are the ones that didnt sell thru the Fan club/charity. They were offered with a different apron sticker set and a Alice signature. Although they were quite a bit more then Direct from spooky. Good for spooky to go back and at least offer them to the pinball community.

I think there’s a little confusion. They made and sold close to the original run of 500 when they released. One of those last 12 ‘on the line’ was mine. I was an original order. For reasons on my side (not Spooky’s) it was delayed - there were a couple of others like myself, if I understand correctly, who purchased early but didn’t take delivery until much later. Can’t speak for the distributor thing - but there were all of 12 that were ‘on the line’ not all of which were available for purchase. Alice ‘Sold Out’ and was mostly manufactured YEARS AGO. The fact that less than a dozen became available as a ‘last call’ after Spooky switched the line to Rick & Morty production for 18 months and before they switch to the new game is amazing and a blessing.
You got one! Congrats, man! But they haven’t been making them steadily as if they’re new builds for sale.
I’m sure Luke could clear it all up for us, but I’m pretty sure they’re working hard on Scooby Ash’s Beetlejuice Castle of Famous Monsters and Bela Lugosi vs. Jason and the Masters of the Universe.
But Alice is now definitely sold out!
Looking forward to the reveal!</blockquot

#3983 2 years ago

So am I right to say that nobody has an idea of when the reveal is?

#3984 2 years ago
Quoted from Optimumsam:

100% correct.

#3985 2 years ago
Quoted from Optimumsam:

Ben Heck knows, but the bastart is holding out on us.

Won't even let us buy an "O" (or "E", for the die hards).
wheel_of_spooky_sml (resized).jpgwheel_of_spooky_sml (resized).jpg

#3986 2 years ago

Luke came on this thread a few days ago and said they would announce in a couple weeks. That is good enough for me. What more do you want the guy to do? Promise a reveal date that they might not be able to keep and then piss everyone off?

I commend Spooky for letting us know as much as they have so far.

#3987 2 years ago

Cmon nightmare on elm street!

#3988 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

The Alice coopers that are on the line are the ones that didnt sell thru the Fan club/charity. They were offered with a different apron sticker set and a Alice signature. Although they were quite a bit more then Direct from spooky. Good for spooky to go back and at least offer them to the pinball community.

The cheapest one I believe was over $7500 if I remember correctly.

#3989 2 years ago

Reveal will be June 31st.

#3990 2 years ago

Geeze, I’m away from this thread a couple days and I have 20 pages of catch-up to do. I hope they announce this soon so this thread quiets down a bit!

#3991 2 years ago

I love the suspense…but as soon as the reveal happens, there will be those that put their hands in their pockets, look down at the ground, kick the dirt, and say “this sucks!” Sometimes we all can be such little kids…both good and bad. Until then…pinball on!

#3992 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Geeze, I’m away from this thread a couple days and I have 20 pages of catch-up to do. I hope they announce this soon so this thread quiets down a bit!

You’ve missed nothing.

#3993 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You’ve missed nothing.

Exactly. Just a ton of wrong guesses on what the game won’t be.

#3994 2 years ago

Pinside needs a news feed for the people who don't understand that Pinside isn't a news feed, and that forums are meant for discussion, not just their 'updates'.

#3995 2 years ago

Safe to say it’s not happening tonight. Spooky is struggling to maintain the hype

#3996 2 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

Safe to say it’s not happening tonight. Spooky is struggling to maintain the hype

Maybe for people with gnat attention spans, but I'd say the hype is alive and well.

#3997 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

But I don't see a list of Distributors on the Spooky website.
I also emailed Spooky for the Texas distributors, but yet to hear back.
Could not get a lead on a Texas distributor for Spooky googling

US Based Distributors

Spooky Pinball - WI - Squirell - [email protected]
Pinball Star - PA - Joe - [email protected]
Nitro - WA - Tommy - [email protected]
Pinball Classics - MO - Rob - [email protected]
KingPin Games - WI - Chris - [email protected]

#3998 2 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

You posting says you're hyped or you wouldn't be here. Somehow I think Spooky will be fine. Not gonna lie though I thought we were getting a June announcement and June is about over...

#3999 2 years ago

You would think by now, people would realize that when pinball people make announcements about when things are coming, they should expect that date to not be met.

#4000 2 years ago

"the best laid plans of mice and men..."

yeah, something always seems to mess up things.

keep speculating away. this is a very interesting thread to watch

great scene in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy movie

Slartibartfast : Well, that's where it all falls down, of course.
Slartibartfast : [talking about the Earth] Best laid plans of mice.
Arthur : And men.
Slartibartfast : What?
Arthur : Best laid plans of mice and men.
Slartibartfast : Oh. No, I don't think men had much to do with it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 300.00
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 268.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/80?hl=cloggeddrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.