7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 269.
#3901 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

It’s not. Why has everyone forgotten the teaser cabinet art pic? Many of you have the memory of a goldfish.

You mean the teaser cabinet art that confirmed nothing and gave absolutely nothing away? Could have been a close up of Charlie’s big toe for all it was worth!
You keep mentioning it and saying it’s clearly not this and it’s not that, like you know... Come on then Sherlock what did you see in that picture that we’re all forgetting?

#3902 2 years ago

Oh boy, Charlie has no idea what today is. Somebody poke him, as we are quickly running out of June. What if Charlie comes out with Godzilla to scoop Stern?

#3903 2 years ago

I’ve seen a lot of questions on this so here you go:
Timeline of Rick and Morty Release and Tease:
December 4th, 2019: Rick and Morty Pinball teaser is dropped by Spooky on Youtube. Complete surprise on theme.

December 12th, 2019, Spooky Pinball releases photo of underside of playfield https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/39#post-5349623
December 15th, 2019, Spooky announces sales open at 9 A.M central on 12/16/2019 on Spooky’s web page for Fang club members. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/51#post-5354932
December 16th, 2019 Spooky shows a couple small play video before sales go live.

December 16th, 2019, Spooky sells out in 4 hours!

#3904 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

It was not technically sold out in 4 hours. There was a two week period where you could have secured one if you just asked all the Spooky distros. And after that period some spots opened up because you inevitably have people back out. But there were definitely a few available a couple weeks after the announcement.

#3905 2 years ago

Since it’s now tomorrow down here, I’m going to say reveal is today.

#3906 2 years ago

I’ve seen a lot of questions on this so here you go:
Timeline of Rick and Morty Release and Tease:
December 4th, 2019: Rick and Morty Pinball teaser is dropped by Spooky on Youtube. Complete surprise on theme.
December 12th, 2019, Spooky Pinball releases photo of underside of playfield https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/39#post-5349623
December 15th, 2019, Spooky announces sales open at 9 A.M central on 12/16/2019 on Spooky’s web page for Fang club members. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/51#post-5354932
December 16th, 2019 Spooky shows a couple small play video before sales go live.

Indeed...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/77#post-6351773

#3907 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

It was not technically sold out in 4 hours. There was a two week period where you could have secured one if you just asked all the Spooky distros.

If you can't buy one on their website, that means it is sold out. Otherwise, if someone somewhere is still sitting on a boxed one, does that mean it's still not sold out?

#3908 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

If you can't buy one on their website, that means it is sold out. Otherwise, if someone somewhere is still sitting on a boxed one, does that mean it's still not sold out?

SPOOKY sold out... not distros.

Same as Fathom ME was sold out, but I think there are still a couple available from distros, but probably not for long.

#3909 2 years ago

Yeah, and Spooky, the manufacturer, was the one selling them! When distros agree to take so many, the company considers them sold.

#3910 2 years ago

DanQverymuch for the downvote! Actually that doesn't mean it is sold out if you can still buy one from an authorized distributor. I don't understand the confusion here. If you mean all Spooky games were allocated then yes, they were. But you could still buy one from a distro for at least 2 weeks after release. I know because I reached out to several pinsiders who were looking for the game (actually posting in the R&M thread) and gave them contact info for several distros that I knew still had stock. They were very happy to find one! This wasn't like 2 or 3 games either I am not talking about a private buyer who just sits on NIB pins aka scumbags.

#3911 2 years ago

Continued speculation... District 9, having Spooky working with the Prawn would do them both well.

prawn.gifprawn.gif
#3912 2 years ago

Listen, Spooky's website was sold out in four hours, their entire run of 750 was allocated. Why can't you let them have that?

Of course anyone can find any game they want somewhere, if they call everyone and wave money around. So nothing is ever sold out?

Downvotes simply register disagreement, don't have a stroke.

#3913 2 years ago

Listen, Spooky's website was sold out in four hours, their entire run of 750 was allocated. Why can't you let them have that?
Of course anyone can find any game they want somewhere, if they call everyone and wave money around. So nothing is ever sold out?
Downvotes simply register disagreemant, don't have a stroke.

I wasn't aware that me clarifying actual facts meant that I was taking something away from Spooky. That is a first. Maybe you should be the one that should avoid having a stroke. Maybe my pun went over your head there?

#3914 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

That could be such a close up shot that you would not even notice it if you were to see the whole picture.
There is nothing in the teaser that screams it's not NoES.

Not a chance it’s NoES. Your reaching big time.

#3915 2 years ago

Downvotes simply register disagreement, don't have a stroke.

The reality is, that's a narrative that sounds good, but isn't true. 50 or so games were pre allocated to 'top people' if you remember that whole ordeal. Around half went to distros. that left only around 300ish on Spooky's site. **numbers aren't exact**

Unpopular opinion is if they are going to 'simplify' things by having 3 tiers (smh) then they should 'simplify' things by either going all distro or only on their web site. They have yet to announce what changes they've made to this process and that is concerning. I have a feeling they are going to 'spring' those changes on us with the announcement and you are going to see a lot of people who aren't hammering refresh on pinside or facebook completely confused about how to order.

#3916 2 years ago

Not a chance it’s NoES. Your reaching big time.

Not a chance you can tell what it is or isn’t just from this...

CD8013A3-E6BD-4356-A206-638BF6509B4C (resized).jpegCD8013A3-E6BD-4356-A206-638BF6509B4C (resized).jpeg
#3917 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Not a chance you can tell what it is or isn’t just from this...[quoted image]

That's a tire. 100%.

#3918 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

I watched enough CSI to know that we just have to say "enhance that" and it will be clear as day.

#3919 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

TWIN PEAKS CONFIRMED???
[quoted image]

If this is really a Twin Peaks pinball machine I'm going to need to find $10k real fast.

#3920 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

That's a tire. 100%.

I’m 100% tire-d of waiting Haha
Just reveal it already!

#3921 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I watched enough CSI to know that we just have to say "enhance that" and it will be clear as day.

FB51B47E-BEDB-4656-986E-55928CEB242A (resized).jpegFB51B47E-BEDB-4656-986E-55928CEB242A (resized).jpeg
#3922 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:That's a tire. 100%.

I 100% disagree

#3923 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Some art on the side of a cabinet on a Spooky pinball machine.

#3924 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Some art on the side of a cabinet on a Spooky pinball machine.

Maybe not even the cabinet. Might be part of the playfield art

#3925 2 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

Maybe not even the cabinet. Might be part of the playfield art

Or backglass

#3926 2 years ago

At this point I'll take anything that tells me what it is!!!!!

#3927 2 years ago

Maybe they are starting a new trend and that's the underside of the cabinet! *dramatic music* - PINNOVATION!

#3928 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Obviously you're not a golfer

#3929 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

I'm pretty sure it's vinyl.

#3930 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Kaneda posted that he talked to Charlie this morning, and no announcement today. Take that with a grain of salt of course...
I'm still refreshing every half hour...while at work!

why am I not surprised? that guy would step on his own mother to get in front of the line to buy a limited edition so he can play it for a month then flip it for a $3k profit. Doesn't he make like 6 figures? Why does he feel the need to be a scalper on the side?

#3931 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

I can definitely say it’s not NoES.

#3932 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

why am I not surprised? that guy would step on his own mother to get in front of the line to buy a limited edition so he can play it for a month then flip it for a $3k profit. Doesn't he make like 6 figures? Why does he feel the need to be a scalper on the side?

I seriously doubt he is in on one. He just likes to be "in the know"

#3933 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I seriously doubt he is in on one. He just likes to be "in the know"

He keeps changing his guesses as to the title. Seems to me he doesn’t know shit.

#3934 2 years ago

I can definitely say it’s not NoES.

Is it just because you don’t want Kaneda to be right? Haha.

#3935 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

He keeps changing his guesses as to the title. Seems to me he doesn’t know shit.

Guess enough then one of them is probably going to be right

Using the scattergun methodology for the win!? lol

What would be kinda funny if None of his guess work is right... Spooky pulls off the ultimate "cone of silence"

Uh oh... confirmed! ... Get Smart ha ha

#3936 2 years ago

Mad Max???0

#3937 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Guess enough then one of them is probably going to be right

How about a speculation on a speculation: Anyone want to guess "yes" or "no" on whether anyone in this thread guessed the correct theme?

#3938 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

How about a speculation on a speculation: Anyone want to guess "yes" or "no" on whether anyone in this thread guessed the correct theme?

Yes

#3939 2 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

Mad Max???0

In my dreams! Lol

I hope it's Halloween or something horror for the people whom want that. I have zero interest in that genre of stuff, and committed to other purchase(s) as well.

If it's Mad Max I'll have to make some tough choices, although only if it is the two originals. Third onwards lost the plot.

#3940 2 years ago

Damn...no announcement yet?

#3941 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Special Koolaid's followers always forgetting all the times he is wrong...which is WAAAAAY more than he is right. Should change his podcast name to Pinball Flip Flop.

#3942 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

I doubt Spooky is going to change their business model that much to have one game being produced over the next 3+ years. Impressive with Covid they got the 750 R&M out in a year and a half.

I just ordered an Alice Cooper Nightmare from them Monday. That came out in 2017

What were you saying again?

#3943 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

I just ordered an Alice Cooper Nightmare from them Monday. That came out in 2017
What were you saying again?

what is your point exactly? these are unsold games, not newly built games.

#3944 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Yeah there is some truth to that lol

#3945 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Special Koolaid's followers always forgetting all the times he is wrong...which is WAAAAAY more than he is right. Should change his podcast name to Pinball Flip Flop.

His original description of the next Spooky pin was way off if it is any pin other than Scooby.

#3946 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Nope, They are new builds 100%

I don't think they ever stopped making them.

I ordered a Butter cabinet. Mine will be built soon. It's not built yet.

What was your original point once again? lol

#3947 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Disagree on this one. If you look at the "More Better video" you can clearly see ACNC on the line.

It is my understanding that they sold out of ALMOST all of these in the original run. They promised a max of 500 I think. They had a few spare parts left around and did a line of another 50 or so with what they had on hand to keep the line moving while they put together, tweak, and prepare to reveal their latest pin.

With that said, I am not an official source on any of this and am not affiliated with Spooky in any way (although I am an official member of their Fang club!).

#3948 2 years ago

Yeah, and Spooky, the manufacturer, was the one selling them! When distros agree to take so many, the company considers them sold.

But I don't see a list of Distributors on the Spooky website.

I also emailed Spooky for the Texas distributors, but yet to hear back.

Could not get a lead on a Texas distributor for Spooky googling

#3949 2 years ago

Disagree on this one. If you look at the "More Better video" you can clearly see ACNC on the line.
It is my understanding that they sold out of ALMOST all of these in the original run. They promised a max of 500 I think. They had a few spare parts left around and did a line of another 50 or so with what they had on hand to keep the line moving while they put together, tweak, and prepare to reveal their latest pin.
With that said, I am not an official source on any of this and am not affiliated with Spooky in any way (although I am an official member of their Fang club!).

That is not what they posted.
Spooky specifically said they have a handful of Alice Coopers that were allocated to a distributor that we’re never realized.
Yes they are new builds, in fact they even said that in their post that they are “on the line”.

Any speculation about these being made out of spare parts snd being machines outside the allocated production numbers is pure speculation.
I do not believe that to be true.

C36E461E-5420-4A78-84B5-C9E8AA90FA8A (resized).jpegC36E461E-5420-4A78-84B5-C9E8AA90FA8A (resized).jpeg
#3950 2 years ago

They said something about a distributor not actually selling all of their allocation, or something to that effect.

Pretty cool that they are able to squeeze in another small run as ACNC is a really great game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 49.99
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, KY
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/79?hl=loganjk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.